Ten Liquid T-1000s vs Darth Maul

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby: Not the same movie. Thats one of the alternate endings.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By goodguy24

@P0rtal said:

rofl yes, this is a terribly one sided match because maul would still win against 10 of them.

t1000s cant handle bullets without holes ripping through them, can you imagine what a sith lords lightsaber and force lighting would do? Pfft, unfair battle even with 10 terminators vs maul

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens when bullets touch Terminator? He heals from them instantly..... He even reformed from the T-800's grenade blast, he reformed from having his body blown into tiny pieces, thats proof he can reform from anything, now your argument is flat out silly....

Terminator and I mean one of those 1000 would r*pe...................... Hard.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

I know it's not the same ending that you are talking about... What I'm saying is I don't actually believe the ending you are talking about actually exists anywhere but in your deluded mind.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

I know it's not the same ending that you are talking about... What I'm saying is I don't actually believe the ending you are talking about actually exists anywhere but in your deluded mind.

I don't know why that scenes very rare, but i've seen it with my own two eyes on youtube years ago....... It got deleted for copyright reasons and the account with it got terminated because of that...... Never saw that video on youtube again. I don't know why however, I've had dreams off and on ever since i've been pooping in my diapers as well that he rose from that hot steel and Once I saw that video for myself. I knew it wasnt just a dream all along, it really happened, some dreams are not just dreams they can be a premonition. James Cameron is known to be a liar and keeps things secret. Why else did they not refer to Arnold as a T-800 in T1? Huh? Tell me shawn, why would they refer to his Model Number CSM-101, But in a deleted scene in t2 when Sarah and John take his cpu out and reboot him back up it says, on the T-800's menu on the top left hand side " Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 version 2.4 " Now that scene was in the extended edition of T2, But not the theatrical cut......... They never used the term T-800 until Terminator Salvation/T4 Came out......... So if im such a liar like you say I am....... So is James Cameron for keeping so many scenes and an identity like that of a character secret.... T-1000's not dead and I believe I explained to you already how the real story went down.... Theirs two deleted scenes at the end of T2.......... Just like theirs a deleted scene, another one where sarah after escaped from the mental hospital, she asked the T-800 if the T-1000 can be destroyed and the T-800 responds by saying " Unknown " that is found in one of the Terminator 2 Judgement day previews... The T-1000 is not dead trust me.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24: Yeah...Don't waste your breath man...You're such a delusional fanboy that I'm convinced you made up the entire story...maybe you believe it's true...but until I see some actual evidence of this hidden ending that no one but you has ever seen...I'm not going to believe you. You have zero credibility here...and you only have yourself to blame for that.

James Cameron is known to be a liar? Well...You are known to be a liar as well...so why would anyone believe you?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By goodguy24

An example to why, I shouldnt waste my time.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

I wonder that too..why do you waste your time here?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

I don't know why I waste my time on you. Unlike you I don't resort to pulling the fanboy cards cause I'll tell you Shawn. I could care less for Darth Maul, The T-800, T-850, T-1000 and T-X.......... I don't care much for any of those characters, I just call it like I see it in a debate.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I see a stalemate coming on. Unless Darth Maul can find a place hot enough to put the T-1000's then he can't beat them. Also the T-1000's can't really land any hits on Darth maul, he can just keep cutting them up then they regenerate.

But I do see Darth Maul tiring until he gets to slow and the T-1000's land some hits on him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

I don't know why I waste my time on you. Unlike you I don't resort to pulling the fanboy cards cause I'll tell you Shawn. I could care less for Darth Maul, The T-800, T-850, T-1000 and T-X.......... I don't care much for any of those characters, I just call it like I see it in a debate.

Okay...That's bull...we all know who you are Terminator_fan. I don't know why you deny it sometimes and then admit it other times...but we've all known it was you since the beginning.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@goodguy24 said:

Okay...That's bull...we all know who you are Terminator_fan. I don't know why you deny it sometimes and then admit it other times...but we've all known it was you since the beginning.

I never told you I was TERMINATOR_FAN.........Period....... Show me a screen shot or a link of me admitting I'm him? Nevermind you wont because I never did..... I told you a few times my names goodguy24, this is the only account i've ever had here....... I've only been on here a month and a half.............. TERMINATOR_FAN was TERMINATORXX's original account on here....... are they the same person? Yes..... I know for a fact they're, but am I him? No.................... Also

TERMINATOR T-1000 Stomps and I mean one of these TERMINATOR's Stomps let alone 10, This is a Mismatch, Darth Maul will Never, EVER Beat THE TERMINATOR T-1000...............Let alone 10........ Now guess what Shawn, I'm done with you... Goodnight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Shawnbaby
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blacklightning13 said:

I see a stalemate coming on. Unless Darth Maul can find a place hot enough to put the T-1000's then he can't beat them. Also the T-1000's can't really land any hits on Darth maul, he can just keep cutting them up then they regenerate.

But I do see Darth Maul tiring until he gets to slow and the T-1000's land some hits on him.

Very perceptive of you.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#164  Edited By dernman

Heh Heh heh

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@Blacklightning13 said:

Very perceptive of you.

Thank-you.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#166  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Is this the same guy from the Captain America vs the T-800 thread from about 6 months ago?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By goodguy24

@tg1982 said:

@Shawnbaby: Is this the same guy from the Captain America vs the T-800 thread from about 6 months ago?

No..........He thinks I am, but i'm not.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By tg1982

@goodguy24: oh, well you do, kind of have some similarities with him. That's the only reason why I asked.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Shawnbaby

@tg1982 said:

It is...he even admits it here:

No Caption Provided

He's trying to dig himself out of a hole...But he's been caught red-handed.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By goodguy24

@Shawnbaby said:

@tg1982 said:

No Caption Provided

Again, I misstyped it and if I had another account, I wouldnt use both of them for one thread............... Both of us being in the same thread should convince you we're not the same person............... We don't debate the same or anything......... I told you I misstyped that.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Shawnbaby

@goodguy24 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@tg1982 said:

No Caption Provided

Again, I misstyped it and if I had another account, I wouldnt use both of them for one thread............... Both of us being in the same thread should convince you we're not the same person............... We don't debate the same or anything......... I told you I misstyped that.

Oh give it up. No one is ever going to believe you when i have this for proof

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By goodguy24

@tg1982: He believed I was him long before that thread was even invented............. He's been told numerous times me and TERMINATOR_FAN are not the same person and he just believes what He wants... I don't know why he obsesses over him, my names goodguy24 though, Nice to meet you.

And I believe I did say.

The Terminator T-1000 Stomps.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Shawnbaby

@tg1982: for teh lulz and teh memories

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby: Wow, dude. Good job. That's like some Columbo s**t there! You can't argue with cold hard evidence. LOL.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By tg1982

@Shawnbaby said:

@tg1982: for teh lulz and teh memories

Yes! Yes! Yes! Those were the days! LMFAO.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#176  Edited By Deranged Midget

Evidently, we can't have a thread involving the Terminator exist without having it escalate beyond reasonable discussion.