• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000: "Have you seen this boy?"

Maul: "ANIKIIIIN!!!!"

*SHINK!!!* (Misses)

*Metal sharp hand misses Maul by an inch*

Maul: "I kill you!"

*Viizzzzuuu*

9 more T-1000 show up and surrounds him

FIGHT!

Battle location at a bar

#2 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop Making Mismatches and I mean stupid ones.

One of these Terminator's would God Destroy Darth Maul let alone Ten of them. One would destroy while the other 9 Wouldnt have the chance to have their way with him....

T-1000 would destroy.

#3 Edited by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

One of these Terminator's would God Destroy Darth Maul let alone Ten of them. One would destroy while the other 9 Wouldnt have the chance to have their way with him....

T-1000 would destroy.

I don't know what you're talking about....

Maul should be capable of stalemating a T-1000.

#4 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

T-1000 would destroy.

If Maul is enraged, Maul destroys any Terminator.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T-1000 God Stomps him.

#5 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

T-1000 would destroy.

If Maul is enraged, Maul destroys any Terminator.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

T-1000 God Stomps him.

If that is the case, I suggest you present how a T-1000 would destroy Maul? You yourself said 1 could do it, so how would that be so? Because the OP never specified, it would be possible for me to use the EU.

#6 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: What exactly can darth do to the T-1000?

Termintor's been shot, stabbed, frozeen, had his head split in half, blown in half, body split in half, melted, body blown to pieces to where their was no more body and came back to life from all of that. He can shapeshift into stabbing weapons and poke his big terminator finger right through Darths head and destroy his brain....etc...etc...etc and darth would easily get Ko'd and or will die.

#7 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: Okay.....

So what is his reaction time and actual speed? How many times greater than that of a regular human? Because if it's not sufficient, Maul can avoid getting hit all day and it'd be a stalemate. Or Maul could disarm them.

#8 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

So what is his reaction time and actual speed? How many times greater than that of a regular human? Because if it's not sufficient, Maul can avoid getting hit all day and it'd be a stalemate. Or Maul could disarm them.

How can he disarm them? Terminator had his body blown apart and came back together before. He even reformed from that final Grenade Blast and reformed perfectly fine within a few seconds.......

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

How can he disarm them? Terminator had his body blown apart and came back together before. He even reformed from that final Grenade Blast and reformed perfectly fine within a few seconds.......

Ignoring my question does nothing to strengthen your point.

And a few seconds would be enough for Maul to slash all of them. Yes, they will come back, but without even knowing the speed and reaction they have, I can't compare them to Maul.

#10 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see a t1000 being able to land a hit on maul but I'm not quite sure what maul would do to actually destroy them either,,,since they would reform after he completely obliterates them with super speed attacks from his staff,,,he could use the force to push them away and his saber to slice them up but that would just be a temporary solution....none of those terminators would touch him IMO I say stalemate if anything

#11 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

And a few seconds would be enough for Maul to slash all of them. Yes, they will come back, but without even knowing the speed and reaction they have, I can't compare them to Maul.

Not to go off topic here, but I will for a second..... Why do people always use speed as an excuse? Speed isnt everything.... The T-1000 is also very fast, he might not be as fast as Darth, but faster than a T-800......... Have you shootingnova not seen how fast the T-1000's stabbing weapons work? He's stabbed humans so fast, they never got to see how they actually died........ His stabbing finger went through a cops eyeball so fast, that cop never saw how it really got killed, the last thing he saw was an index finger pointed at him, but didnt see it shapeshift and poke his brains out....... Speed only tells me Darth could get away from him or them and stay away if he wants, but if he gets near a T-1000, then it could be very dangerous on his part.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Not to go off topic here, but I will for a second..... Why do people always use speed as an excuse? Speed isnt everything.... The T-1000 is also very fast, he might not be as fast as Darth, but faster than a T-800......... Have you shootingnova not seen how fast the T-1000's stabbing weapons work? He's stabbed humans so fast, they never got to see how they actually died........ His stabbing finger went through a cops eyeball so fast, that cop never saw how it really got killed, the last thing he saw was an index finger pointed at him, but didnt see it shapeshift and poke his brains out....... Speed only tells me Darth could get away from him or them and stay away if he wants, but if he gets near a T-1000, then it could be very dangerous on his part.

Alright.... I will cede it was unwise to make judgement while relying on inferior knowledge. As such, I will edit my post.

Speed isn't an excuse. I just want to know what their speed is, because if it isn't sufficient, they won't be able to even react to Maul. Then again, I need their reaction times as well.

Maul would be capable of killing a regular human without them noticing anything, so there's a large distance between them. The T-1000's won't be able to get a hit on Maul, and I highly doubt Maul would be able to destroy all of them. If it takes a few seconds for one to regenerate, Maul could kill all of them before any regenerates, but whether or not that is a victory is debatable, because if it's just one kill equals removal from the match, that would be a win. If not, they would simply regenerate and it would end up being a stalemate.

#13 Edited by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at this battle a little differently like who the faster/stronger rather than 1 guy winning trough attrition. The T-1000 can't even land a hit on Maul, Maul can cut the T-1000 up into little pieces with his lightsaber, Maul has more/better abillites, Maul has better combat speed than the T-1000. Looking at the T-1000, he's slower than Maul, doesn't heal instantly while Maul slashes him, can't land a hit on Maul, is slower than Maul, etc. If the T-1000 wins than its trough his regeneration with is a lame way to win, to me if you get blasted/slashed/outskilled/outsmarted over and over than to me thats the true victor rather than 1 guy just waiting for the other guy to get tired after 60 minutes and then kills him.

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

Looking at this battle a little differently like who the faster/stronger rather than 1 guy winning trough attrition. The T-1000 can't even land a hit on Maul, Maul can cut the T-1000 up into little pieces with his lightsaber, Maul has more/better abillites, Maul has better conmbat speed than the T-1000. Looking at the T-1000, he's slower that Maul, doesn't heal instantly while Maul slashes him, can't land a hit on Maul, is slower than Maul, etc. If the T-1000 wins than its trough is regeneration with is a lame way to win, to me if you get blasted/slashed/outskilled/outsmarted over and over than to me thats the true victor rather than 1 guy just waiting for the other guy to get tired after 60 minutes and then kills him.

I can barely comprehend this post... really, "lame" is no excuse for victory. If it's victory, it's victory.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrible Mismatch....the T-1000's have no chance against a Force User of Maul's caliber.

Also, with the intense heat from a lightsaber...every hit Maul makes will permanently destroy part of that Terminator...after a few hits there won't be much left of them. They have no way to contend with his speed. They have nothing that can block a Lightsaber. They are doomed.

#16 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Alright.... I will cede it was unwise to make judgement while relying on inferior knowledge. As such, I will edit my post.

Speed isn't an excuse. I just want to know what their speed is, because if it isn't sufficient, they won't be able to even react to Maul. Then again, I need their reaction times as well.

Maul would be capable of killing a regular human without them noticing anything, so there's a large distance between them. The T-1000's won't be able to get a hit on Maul, and I highly doubt Maul would be able to destroy all of them. If it takes a few seconds for one to regenerate, Maul could kill all of them before any regenerates, but whether or not that is a victory is debatable, because if it's just one kill equals removal from the match, that would be a win. If not, they would simply regenerate and it would end up being a stalemate.

The T-1000's speed confused me through the film because he wasnt fast enough to catch John on his Motorcycle while riding out of the parking garage however, while Terminator was chasing him, a semi that was driving on the road about 30-40 miles, the T-1000 was able to run up to that Truck and threw the trucker out, got in it and continued to chase John Connor, but the thing is, his stabbing weapons seem to work alot faster when he uses them to stab or kill someone.........he can shapeshift and shoot his stabbing knives and weapons through a person or thing within a second...................

Ok even if Maul is to fast for the T-1000 then it would be a stalemate cause I don't see what he can do to Terminator at all without any sevior luck.............. You cant kill them and stop them from regenerating.............. The T-1000 after the heat melted the frost off him regenerated from having his body blown to tiny pieces within 30 seconds.... 30 seconds or less is how soon the T-1000 came back with its insane healing factor......

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: 30 seconds is far too insufficient. Maul will have sliced through all of them and left the field in less than half that time. Adding his rage in, there may be an additional boost to speed also. Also, regarding their regeneration....... do they regenerate by putting themselves together, like forcing their body parts together?

#18 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: 30 seconds is far too insufficient. Maul will have sliced through all of them and left the field in less than half that time. Adding his rage in, there may be an additional boost to speed also. Also, regarding their regeneration....... do they regenerate by putting themselves together, like forcing their body parts together?

Ok... I take it you either havent seen T2 or don't remember, but heres a videos ( A perfect one ) of him regenerating after blown apart.

As You can see the T-1000 comes back in no time.

#19 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: I hardly remember anything, I was taking what you said. And I can't watch the video anyways because it's blocked in my country.

Fine then, again. How long would it take for one T-1000 to regenerate?

#20 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Fine then, again. How long would it take for one T-1000 to regenerate?

I just posted a short clip of him regenerating... Not even a minute long, please watch it. its when the T-1000 got blown to pieces and came back to life.

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: I would like to watch it, but I can't. It's blocked because I live in an alternate country.

So a T-1000 can regenerate in less than a minute?

#22 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Oh Ok... let me try to find another clip if I can. Are you in the usa?

#23 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: I would like to watch it, but I can't. It's blocked because I live in an alternate country.

So a T-1000 can regenerate in less than a minute?

Ok try this clip. if it doesnt work oh well.

Watch 2:30 and thats when he regenerates.

Let me know if you're able to watch this one or not.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: No, I'm in Australia.

Again, I can't watch it.

#25 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

If the heat from molten metal destroyed a T-1000 the heat from Darth Mauls Lightsaber should be able to permanently damage them.

#26 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: No, I'm in Australia.

Again, I can't watch it.

Ah sh** sorry about that, but yeah it can regenerate within seconds.

@TheSwordsman said:

If the heat from molten metal destroyed a T-1000 the heat from Darth Mauls Lightsaber should be able to damage one.

You didnt watch the right extended version of T2... he rose from the hot steel.

The Light Stabber would just burn a whole in him like a lazer and he would heal up, good as new like usual.

#27 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

If the heat from molten metal destroyed a T-1000 the heat from Darth Mauls Lightsaber should be able to damage one.

The Light Stabber would just burn a whole in him like a lazer and he would heal up, good as new like usual.

In the regular version he died in the steel though so I am going with the standard ending in which case the Lightsaber can damage them and eventually destroy them. Extended versions/alternate endings are like alternate universes as far as I am concerned i.e non-canon.

#28 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: It's no problem.

@TheSwordsman: @goodguy24: So it'd be like: Standard: Maul stomps: Extended Stalemate, or something like that?

#29 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

In the regular version he died in the steel though so I am going with the standard ending in which case the Lightsaber can damage them and eventually destroy them. Extended versions are like alternate universes as far as I am concerned i.e non-canon.

Lightstabber will either burn a whole in it or trim it apart and it will regenerate, no alternate versions are canon, for the fact they were made while the movie was made, it was just edited by an editor so theirs no reason it should be non canon and the lake of hot steel took the T-1000 along time to get ko'd so thats proof lightstabber blast are not as powerful because their isnt as much heat attacking the Terminator as the moltein steel pool did....

#30 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: A lightsaber is not based on heat. It's been explained before, because a lightsaber does not rely on heat to harm others.

#31 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@TheSwordsman: @goodguy24: So it'd be like: Standard: Maul stomps: Extended Stalemate, or something like that?

Pretty much, or if Maul is capable of force lightning he may be able short them out and if so he could conceivably destroy the alternate ending t-1000's as well.

#32 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: A lightsaber is not based on heat. It's been explained before, because a lightsaber does not rely on heat to harm others.

He was using it as an excuse since the T-1000 was put out in a lake of hot steel.

#33 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

Pretty much, or if Maul is capable of force lightning he may be able short them out and if so he could conceivably destroy the alternate ending t-1000's as well.

NO

#34 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

In the regular version he died in the steel though so I am going with the standard ending in which case the Lightsaber can damage them and eventually destroy them. Extended versions are like alternate universes as far as I am concerned i.e non-canon.

Lightstabber will either burn a whole in it or trim it apart and it will regenerate, no alternate versions are canon, for the fact they were made while the movie was made, it was just edited by an editor so theirs no reason it should be non canon and the lake of hot steel took the T-1000 along time to get ko'd so thats proof lightstabber blast are not as powerful because their isnt as much heat attacking the Terminator as the moltein steel pool did....

The Lightsabers heat will destroy whatever parts iof the T-1000 it touches. Nah, alternate versions are just that: alternate endings and they are no more canon than an alternate universes. Light sabers get much hotter than molten steel. They get plasma-hot if I am not mistaken...

#35 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

Maul has only used Lightning in TCW, I believe, and to no impressive effects.

#36 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

NO

Likely yes. They are still constructs and as such would be affected by electricity even on a nano-molecular level.

@ShootingNova said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

Maul has only used Lightning in TCW, I believe, and to no impressive effects.

It would not need to be impressive it just needs to short them out causing them to lose all cohesion permanently.

#37 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: Alright.

#38 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

NO

Likely yes. They are still constructs and as such would be affected by electricity even on a nano-molecular level

Their is nothing that Suggest electricity will do anything........ In the TSCC The T-1001 ( Which is made of the same metal as the T-1000 ) Electricuted a T-888 which Ko'd it and the T-1001 wasnt fased or harmed.... Thats more than enough proof electricity will do no harm to the T-1000 either.

#39 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: Force Lightning isn't normal electricity. It's Force energy.

#40 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

You know what Force Energy does?

Just blow him apart and what will happen?

Terminator will come back together and come back to life, good as new all over again.

Terminator stomps.

Don't let that guy brain wash you.

#41 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

NO

Likely yes. They are still constructs and as such would be affected by electricity even on a nano-molecular level

Their is nothing that Suggest electricity will do anything........ In the TSCC The T-1001 ( Which is made of the same metal as the T-1000 ) Electricuted a T-888 which Ko'd it and the T-1001 wasnt fased or harmed.... Thats more than enough proof electricity will do no harm to the T-1000 either.

It was not a T-1000 though. It was a t-1001 that wasn't affected. That model is not in this battle.

Still though: The Lightsaber will be enough to damage and destroy them.

#42 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Terminator will come back together and come back to life, good as new all over again.

Terminator stomps.

LOL, what? I was correcting you.

Force energy, not as in forceful, but the Force, from SW. A metaphysical energy which the Terminators are defenseless against.

I didn't bring this up, and honestly? Brain wash?

#43 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

NO

It was not a T-1000 though. It was a t-1001 that wasn't affected. That model is not in this battle.

T-1001 is made of mimitic polly alloy the same thing as the T-1000, you really cant tell a difference in the models so because its made of the same material is proof the T-1000 would be just as fased, meaning not much at all.....

Lightstabber only causes explosions, the liquid nitrogen scenes proof that not even the end of the world could destroy it.... once the fire and wind gave out, it would just come back together all over again like nothing happened.

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Terminator stomps.

LOL, what? I was correcting you.

Force energy, not as in forceful, but the Force, from SW. A metaphysical energy which the Terminators are defenseless against.

I didn't bring this up, and honestly? Brain wash?

Ok

Force Energy, the T-1000 was blown into one and kep coming, the movie proves it, it even reformed from the T-800's final grande blast perfectly fine once he hit tha hot pool of steel.... All that massive damage is proof a Lightstabber wont vape him at all....

#44 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24: What? A lightsaber explodes? No, it doesn't. A lightsaber is much more dangerous than a hot pool of steel......

#45 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: What? A lightsaber explodes? No, it doesn't. A lightsaber is much more dangerous than a hot pool of steel......

Theirs more ounces of extreme heat than their is in a lightstabber.... Just like theirs more ounces of heat in the sun ( Since its bigger than Earth ) than their is in a lake of hot steel......and I believe I said.

Terminator rose from the hot steel..... true story...... I can't believe people havent came up to date with T2 lately......

#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: @TheSwordsman: You guys probably already know...but Goodguy24 is The Terminator_fan...there's no point in trying to have any kind of reasoned debate with him...especially when it involves Terminators

#47 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@ShootingNova: @TheSwordsman: You guys probably already know...but Goodguy24 is The Terminator_fan...there's no point in trying to have any kind of reasoned debate with him...especially when it involves Terminators

My name is goodguy24....Does my user name say TERMINATOR_FAN? NO......So i'm not him.

Anyways T-1000 takes this let alone mutiple...

#48 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@goodguy24 said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@ShootingNova said:

NO

T-1001 is made of mimitic polly alloy the same thing as the T-1000, you really cant tell a difference in the models so because its made of the same material is proof the T-1000 would be just as fased, meaning not much at all.....

Lightstabber only causes explosions, the liquid nitrogen scenes proof that not even the end of the world could destroy it.... once the fire and wind gave out, it would just come back together all over again like nothing happened.

I am fully aware that the T-1000 is comprised of a mimetic poly-alloy. my ppoint was that the t-1001 may have been shielded against electricity.

Either way though the Lightsaber will destroy them. Not sure why you are making things up: the Lightsaber cuts via intense, plasma-level, heat not explosions. Not sure what liquid nitrogen has to do with the end of the world not being able to destroy him, not really sure what any of that sentence means actually.

#49 Posted by ShootingNova (16312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Actually, I don't. But he's acting suspiciously enough for me to get me suspicious of him being Terminator1234/TerminatorXX/other Terminator accounts/Deadpool6_6_6 and so on.

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Theirs more ounces of extreme heat than their is in a lightstabber.... Just like theirs more ounces of heat in the sun ( Since its bigger than Earth ) than their is in a lake of hot steel......and I believe I said.

Terminator rose from the hot steel..... true story...... I can't believe people havent came up to date with T2 lately......

What are you on about? Again, a lightsaber doesn't rely on heat, but even so, it has far superior cutting power.

#50 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

What are ounces of heat? LOL. The sun is hotter than the earth because of something called nuclear fusion. So long fella. You are not making sense.

/Exits conversation

@Shawnbaby said:

I knew he had lost all rationale after his first or second reply to me but was just having a bit of fun. I knew there was really no reasoning with him after posts like the one above. Ounces of heat? seriously?