Midnighter

No Caption Provided

Round one

• Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Hand to hand combat only
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

Round two

• Same as round one except midnighter is allowed standard gear (door is still disabled however)

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 40 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I will apologize in advance if this is a mismatch, I mainly made this thread to learn more about both characters

Here are the only Temujin scans I have seen:

Seems like the scans are backwards....Not sure if thats just the new image uploader or a glitch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temujin with rings I am assuming?

He is powerful, very powerful, just not sure he has the speed to keep up with Midnighter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temujin with rings I am assuming?

He is powerful, very powerful, just not sure he has the speed to keep up with Midnighter.

Wouldn't the rings be over kill? you are allowed to debate what would happen with or without the rings whichever makes it most fair but Temujin did go toe to toe with iron man without the rings so I think midnighter would have problems without doors.

I agree speed is probably the biggest issue for Temujin though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just do not see Temujin pulling it off without rings, his speed is not going to be good enough to keep up, and Midnighter analyzing his moves and powers pinpointing weaknesses and hitting them fast and hard will be enough.

Temujin with the rings would be a better fight in my opinion, it might not be the mismatch you think.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just do not see Temujin pulling it off without rings, his speed is not going to be good enough to keep up, and Midnighter analyzing his moves and powers pinpointing weaknesses and hitting them fast and hard will be enough.

Temujin with the rings would be a better fight in my opinion, it might not be the mismatch you think.

Doesn't one of the rings give you the power of to control peoples mind? How does midnighter counter that?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I will apologize in advance if this is a mismatch, I mainly made this thread to learn more about both characters

Here are the only Temujin scans I have seen:

Seems like the scans are backwards....Not sure if thats just the new image uploader or a glitch.

It happens to me when I upload scans too.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@misterwhisper said:

Doesn't one of the rings give you the power of to control peoples mind? How does midnighter counter that?

Midnighter counters by killing him before he does it. There is also no gaurentee that he would try it first anyway, he would probably try to fight hand to hand, then try blasting him, and then mental tricks. He does not live that long though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

One shot, is debatable but beat them without giving them a chance to fight back, like nerve strikes, or breaking bones to cause pain. Yes.