Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By exodus0000000

Tekkaman Blade  

-

A Tekkaman is a human who has been biologically altered by alien DNA.  I guess you could say that the suit is similar to the symbiosis between Venom (the black alien entity) and Eddie Brock, only permanent.  The armor is capable of self-propelled flight, functions as an environmental suit, and is virtually invulnerable to most forms of attack, Blade withstood a nuclear explosion at ground zero without apparent ill effect.     

Abilities 

(to name a few)

-

enhanced strength 
- a weapon know as the

Tek Lancer

that also could be split in two and thrown like boomerangs 
- massively powerful energy attacks known as

Voltekka

! (you hafta yell for it to work, not really but they tend to) 
- an Aura technique called

Crash Interlude

in which Blade emmits a green surge of energy around himself that enable him to destroy his targets when he, well, crashed into them. 
- has

Blaster

transformation which enhances all of his abilities to a much higher degree (has a new more devastating VOLTEKKA!!!)  

Wild Card 

*Pegas (a 2-story tall assistant robot)

Iron Man 

Iron Man possesses powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and an array of weapons.  (I'm sure most of  us know the basics) 

Abilities 

(to name a few)

- repulsor rays

from his hands
-

uni-beam

released from his chest plate
-

pulse bolts

- an

electromagnetic pulse generator

- a defensive

energy shield

that can completely encompass him 360 degrees 
- can project

holograms

(used as decoys/distraction) 
-

mach 3

flight capabilities  

Wild Card 

*genius level intellect 

I'm aware that Iron Man has stood up to the likes of the Hulk, Thor, space and deep-sea flight etc., but those were all extra modifications done to his suit.  This is "basic" suit Iron Man without said modifications (basically cinema armor Iron Man you know the one from the first movie) against Tekkaman Blade.  Location a desolate area in the desert so that they can really go wild. I have TvC and Tekkaman Blade is ridiculously cool so yeah...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
No real interest in the thread as I don't know about Tekkaman to contribute, but Iron Man has no need for modifications to survive in extreme situations (such as the vacuum of space, or great sea depths) especially if we go by the latest version (Extremis), and he has defeated the Hulk like 3 times without the Hulkbuster module. Ironically, he has never defeated him with it, rather than without it. 

As for Thor, he only used the Thorbuster once, but that was also King Thor, not the regular version.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Morpheus_ said:
" No real interest in the thread as I don't know about Tekkaman to contribute, but Iron Man has no need for modifications to survive in extreme situations (such as the vacuum of space, or great sea depths) especially if we go by the latest version (Extremis), and he has defeated the Hulk like 3 times without the Hulkbuster module. Ironically, he has never defeated him with it, rather than without it. 

As for Thor, he only used the Thorbuster once, but that was also King Thor, not the regular version.
"
Your back!!! =D
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aronmorales

Oh-hoo-HOO!!! I was WAITING for something like this!
Hmm...My good ol' buddy Iron Man or the surly Space-Knight Tekkaman Blade?
I'm saying either.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" No real interest in the thread as I don't know about Tekkaman to contribute, but Iron Man has no need for modifications to survive in extreme situations (such as the vacuum of space, or great sea depths) especially if we go by the latest version (Extremis), and he has defeated the Hulk like 3 times without the Hulkbuster module. Ironically, he has never defeated him with it, rather than without it. 

"
Your back!!! =D "
Oh yeah. It was supposed to be a 3-4 day trip, but I stayed for a week instead. Really good to see you SoM.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"
Your back!!! =D "
Oh yeah. It was supposed to be a 3-4 day trip, but I stayed for a week instead. Really good to see you SoM. "
Glad your back hope you had a good time on Vacation
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Glad your back hope you had a good time on Vacation "
Thanks, and yes, it wasn't bad.
wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wkar

Tekkaman Blade for victory.

theviperrko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man has the Jericho missle

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aronmorales: @son_of_magnus: @morpheus_: @wkar: @theviperrko: @exodus0000000:

I need help guys what episode do they show Tekkaman / dboy get his powers I remember them getting captures and put in

Pod like objects and his father dies saving him.

And I would say Tekkaman wins depending on which armor tony uses and I would think only Tony's offensive weapons would help I do not think a emp would effect tekkaman since his armor is kinda organic and made only for destroying its mainly all offensive and can heal the user, the only thing tony has on him is the time limit but if he ran out of time he would just become feral, unless tony uses his extremis or the new tech/ symbiote armor he would most likely lose.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I honestly can't say.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman

TTrickshoTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbadwolfx0: I thought that was the very first episode.

Anyway I vote Tekkaman wins, first Tony needs special suits to fight in space when Blade fights in no atmospherics environment all the time. Plus I don't think Tony can tank a voltekka shot. Blade is easily a casual city leveler.

Loading Video...

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tony_Shark

@flonominal: Tony can tank nukes casually and fight in space with no problem

Iron Man is also easily a city level buster.

You're underestimating him a lot.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tekkaman Blitz.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Honestly it depends on the armor being used.

TTrickshoTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flonominal: Tony can tank nukes casually and fight in space with no problem

Iron Man is also easily a city level buster.

You're underestimating him a lot.

Thought he needs special suits in order to fight in space

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flonominal: No dude. Most of his suits endure harsh environments. His classic suits from the 70s are the only ones who are noy outfitted for space. Extremis, Bleeding Edge, Extremis 3.0, or Marvel NOW suit easily travel in space.

TTrickshoTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flonominal: No dude. Most of his suits endure harsh environments. His classic suits from the 70s are the only ones who are noy outfitted for space. Extremis, Bleeding Edge, Extremis 3.0, or Marvel NOW suit easily travel in space.

Ah I see. Personally I pick Blade because Tony's repulser never seems that strong to me, even unibeam. But Blade can only transform for 30 mins before migraine sets in and renders him unable to fight so Ironman can always just outrun him.

So really it comes down to whether Tony can tank voltekka shots, in the video I posted, the energy fired from his lance is a lance voltekka, it's power is normal and as you can see it levels a city, but near the end of the video after they transform, the voltekka they fire becomes much more powerful, I am not exactly sure how much but enhanced voltekka will overpower normal voltekka fire easily, so I think we can assume it's more powerful than nuke. If Tony can tank that, then I think he will win either by force or by time out. Otherwise I think he loses.