#1 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

- Random Encounter

- The Turtles have yours classics weapons

- Oogway have your Stick

FIGHT!

#2 Edited by JohnnyZ256 (2653 posts) - - Show Bio

I typed 'Oogway' in the search box, and nothing came up. So, I can only assume that the Turtles would kick the crap out of him. Splinter, Krang, and three Rock Soldiers would point and laugh at the old geyser.

#3 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Oogway, I believe his use of pressure points would give him the win.

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20445 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyZ256 said:

I typed 'Oogway' in the search box, and nothing came up. So, I can only assume that the Turtles would kick the crap out of him. Splinter, Krang, and three Rock Soldiers would point and laugh at the old geyser.

Oogway is a character in the Kung Fu Panda animated film.

http://kungfupanda.wikia.com/wiki/Oogway#.UKgUnodpcYI

He doesn't have too many feats though. He does move fast, and from the short fight scenes we've seen from him, he's incredibly skilled, especially in pressure points. Problem is, we don't know his extent of his power, since his fighting skills were not heavily explored in the one film he featured in.

#5 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio
The TMnt picture looks AWEsome! (+)
#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5261 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT definitely. Hell Leonardo could take him one on one.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Oogway he knew that finger-hold that can destroy cities or some crap like that. I remember it from the end of the film.

#9 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: No way. Don't underestimate Oogway. He took down Tai Lung (a super kung fu master) with one hand by hitting pressure points in abut 2 seconds. And before you bring up shells, their arms and legs have pressure points as well. And it would be safe to say that he knows the Wu Shi finger hold as well. Leo by himself won't be able to beat him but all 4 might.

#10 Posted by Vengance101 (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Oogway in a god stomp, he invented martial arts in his universe and is hundreds of years old, he also defeated one of the most powerful people in his universe in a few seconds.

Oogway>>>>>>>>>>Po>>>>Tai Lung>>>>>>>>Master Shifu>>>>Furious Five>>>>>TMNT