#1 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

To the death!

TMNT

VS

S.S.

#2 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT wins, but I would like to give it to Sharks ;-)

#3 Edited by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the Ninja Turtles stronger than the Street Sharks ?

#4 Posted by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

Nostalgia level 10. Turtles would win though, they are way better trained. I don't know who is stronger though.

#5 Edited by russellmania77 (15024 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember the sharks, i just cant remember anything they ever did tho... i also remember there was muscular dog human cartoon too

#6 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

i remember the sharks, i just cant remember anything they ever did tho... i also remember there was muscular dog human cartoon too

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#7 Edited by Wyldsong (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@russellmania77 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Not sure I exactly remember the dog one, but there was also Battletoads:

Biker Mice from Mars...Cy-Boars...I am sure there are tons more...

Anyhow...I'll take the turtles for this one. Don't remember much on the Street Sharks other than the fact that they existed at one point.

#8 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3825 posts) - - Show Bio

Are the Ninja Turtles stronger than the Street Sharks ?

They do have a degree of super strength, speed and durability. They also possess the ability to tunnel through the ground as easily as sharks swim through water. Each one also possess an ability unique to only them. The Great White has the strongest jaws, the Killer Whale is the strongest and can cause an earthquake. The one on skates is the fastest and can't recall what special ability the other one has.

Street Sharks

#9 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ninja Turtles wipes them out.

#10 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: Street sharks would take this. They literally swim through concrete so they def. have the strength. And they are pretty durable. It might take a lil bit to put the ninja turtles down but the turtles would def. get shell shocked.

#11 Edited by Pconcolor0 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT take this

#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@russellmania77 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Episodes 1-2.

#13 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

This has actually been done before http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/street-sharks-vs-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-626714/

#14 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Pshhhhht. If I'm gonna waste time watching cartoons from my childhood:

Episodes 1-3, full seasons on Youtube.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Pffffft I hate the Tick. I hate the ones on my balls out in the woods and hate the one on TV. Hate the Tick.

Now what?

#16 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Pffffft I hate the Tick. I hate the ones on my balls out in the woods and hate the one on TV. Hate the Tick.

Now what?

You, sir, have no soul.

:P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

After re watching the first 3 episodes, I have to say the Sharks stomp. Thay have way superior strength and durability. They can bite clean thru steel beams.

They are simply to much.