#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

can the heroes in a half shell beat the fastest thing alive.

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic takes them all out before they realize he was there.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
checks his coffee for drugs...

M
#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"checks his coffee for drugs...

M
"
Good, He's not finding it yet........

Oh, I mean,

Sonic wins.
#5 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic wins.

#6 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

For turtles
they ARE sonic

#7 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic Wins

#8 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

dudes com on the turtles would murdur that hedgehog.

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"dudes com on the turtles would murdur that hedgehog."
Cause they can move at speeds faster than sound right?
#10 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"zebari said:
"dudes com on the turtles would murdur that hedgehog."
Cause they can move at speeds faster than sound right?
"
the turtles got the technology to kill him and the skills sonics speed wont do much
#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
the turtles got the technology to kill him and the skills sonics speed wont do much

uh... no...

Sonic's Speed is way too much in this fight... Technology isn't going to do anything as Sonic will just dissasemble it before they turn it on lol

M
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224040 posts) - - Show Bio
Sonic is way too fast for the Ninja Turtles
#13 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"zebari said:
the turtles got the technology to kill him and the skills sonics speed wont do much

uh... no...

Sonic's Speed is way too much in this fight... Technology isn't going to do anything as Sonic will just dissasemble it before they turn it on lol

M
" the turtles would trap sonic in deminsion x

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"Nobody said:
"zebari said:
"dudes com on the turtles would murdur that hedgehog."
Cause they can move at speeds faster than sound right?
"
the turtles got the technology to kill him and the skills sonics speed wont do much
"
Dude, they won't have time to use any tech or skills. And even if they did they have to beable to hit him which they couldn't.
#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
the turtles would trap sonic in deminsion x

yeah, obviously... and he's just going to stand there while the turtles create a dimensional votex emitter and fire it at him...

um... no, by that time he's finished off the third portion of turtle soup and is picking his teeth with Rahpael's Sai

M
#16 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"zebari said:
the turtles would trap sonic in deminsion x

yeah, obviously... and he's just going to stand there while the turtles create a dimensional votex emitter and fire it at him...

um... no, by that time he's finished off the third portion of turtle soup and is picking his teeth with Rahpael's Sai

M
"
is sonic has the chaos emeralds the turtles are soup but the turtles would build it before they incounter sonic then thell sneak up behind him and shoots him with it so long sonic the tmnt would be the heroes of station square now
#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
is sonic has the chaos emeralds the turtles are soup but the turtles would build it before they incounter sonic then thell sneak up behind him and shoots him with it so long sonic the tmnt would be the heroes of station square now
"

sneak up on someone with Superspeed...

um, no...

M
#18 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"zebari said:
is sonic has the chaos emeralds the turtles are soup but the turtles would build it before they incounter sonic then thell sneak up behind him and shoots him with it so long sonic the tmnt would be the heroes of station square now
"

sneak up on someone with Superspeed...

um, no...

M
"

alright il mae things easier for sonic but he still loses hes fast but to cocky hed get taken down by leonardo or donatlelo alone mike and raph might slip up cause mike wouldnt pay attention and raph would get blinded by rage i could see it now sonic is running circles around leonaro and insulting him and leo obviously cant see him but he uses his acute ninja skills to stab sonic at the right time or whaks him in the back of head knock out .
#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i give up...

M

#20 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

to make it more of a fair fight knuckles should help since sonic lost this thread.

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"to make it more of a fair fight knuckles should help since sonic lost this thread."
You've got to be kidding right?
#22 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"zebari said:
"to make it more of a fair fight knuckles should help since sonic lost this thread."
You've got to be kidding right?
"

no
#23 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.

#24 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
His Final Smash is almost a guaranteed KO though.
#25 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
#26 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
"
That would be what sonic is. lol
#27 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
"
That would be what sonic is. lol
"
lol i mean like in smash bros
if they were REALLY gonna put how fast sonic can go
he would be the cheapest thing on there
same with a lot of the charaters in there
#28 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
"
That would be what sonic is. lol
"
lol i mean like in smash bros
if they were REALLY gonna put how fast sonic can go
he would be the cheapest thing on there
same with a lot of the charaters in there
"
Yeah, if they put the characters in like that, Ganon or Lucario would be unbeatable.
#29 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
#30 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
"
Well, then i guess all sonic would have to do is jump on the tmnt's heads and they would turn into birds.
#31 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
"
Well, then i guess all sonic would have to do is jump on the tmnt's heads and they would turn into birds.
"
What?
#32 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
"
Well, then i guess all sonic would have to do is jump on the tmnt's heads and they would turn into birds.
"
What?
"
In the original game, wasn't sonics attack to curl into a ball, jump on the baddies, and they would turn into birds? Either that or spin attack.
#33 Posted by Bart Simpson (536 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
His Final Smash is almost a guaranteed KO though.
"

That's because he becomes Super Sonic.

xXi0RIXx
said:
"One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
"
That would be what sonic is. lol
"
lol i mean like in smash bros
if they were REALLY gonna put how fast sonic can go
he would be the cheapest thing on there
same with a lot of the charaters in there
"
Not really those games do have a lot of weaponry that none of the other characters really have any trouble defending from. Not to mention that virtually every fight takes place on a platform of some sort. And great speed equals a greater chance to fall off those platforms if you go too fast.
#34 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Bart Simpson said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
His Final Smash is almost a guaranteed KO though.
"

That's because he becomes Super Sonic.

xXi0RIXx
said:
"One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
VIDEO GAME
"
That would be what sonic is. lol
"
lol i mean like in smash bros
if they were REALLY gonna put how fast sonic can go
he would be the cheapest thing on there
same with a lot of the charaters in there
"
Not really those games do have a lot of weaponry that none of the other characters really have any trouble defending from. Not to mention that virtually every fight takes place on a platform of some sort. And great speed equals a greater chance to fall off those platforms if you go too fast.
"
That's why there is double jump and up+b.
#35 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
"
Well, then i guess all sonic would have to do is jump on the tmnt's heads and they would turn into birds.
"
What?
"
In the original game, wasn't sonics attack to curl into a ball, jump on the baddies, and they would turn into birds? Either that or spin attack.
"
Thats cause they were originally animals that Robotnik got to and Sonic changed them back. In more recent games he just fights regular robots and explode when he spins or breaks through them. In the comics he has an entire cast of bad guys that are robots at all.
#36 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Nobody said:
"Bart Simpson said:
"Some people are overplaying Sonic's speed a bit. None of the other characters from Super Smash Bros ever had any trouble hitting Sonic. Infact watching various Smash Bros fights on youtube, it's pretty funny how some of those characters counters Sonic's speed attacks.
"
You are talking about a fighting game, not any of his story based games or the comics(which this should be based off of).
"
Well, then i guess all sonic would have to do is jump on the tmnt's heads and they would turn into birds.
"
What?
"
In the original game, wasn't sonics attack to curl into a ball, jump on the baddies, and they would turn into birds? Either that or spin attack.
"
Thats cause they were originally animals that Robotnik got to and Sonic changed them back. In more recent games he just fights regular robots and explode when he spins or breaks through them. In the comics he has an entire cast of bad guys that are robots at all.
"

sonic doesnt stand a chance against the turtles
#37 Posted by Oase (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles wins, they're more skilled and probably stronger. Mikey could hit Sonic with his Nunchuks, then Donnie could trip him, then Raph would stab Sonic's stomach and Leo's gonna slice him.