Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Ninjago Ninjas

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs the Ninjago Ninjas.

The Turtles are from the current TV show (although if you don't know it, feel free to comment on any other version). They have their traditional weapons (nunchucks, katanas, sai, bo staff).

The Ninjago ninjas (just Cole, Kai, Zane, and Jay) have their normal weapons (nunchucks, scythe, katanas, unlimited shuriken).

Battle takes place on the Great Wall of China. In character. Starting at 20'.

Round 1: Ninjago ninjas have normal weapons--NOT the Golden Weapons--and CANNOT use Spinjitzu to turn into tornadoes.

Round 2: Ninjago ninjas have normal weapons--NOT the Golden Weapons--but CAN use Spinjitzu to turn into individual tornadoes (no Tornado of Creation).

Round 3: Ninjago ninjas have their Golden Weapons--but CANNOT use Spinjitzu to turn into tornadoes.

Who wins and why?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Ninjago Ninjas
Ninjago Ninjas

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By sandiego008

Quick and very basic research Ninjago will win w/ tornado style, however I couldn't find the difference between golden weapons and non-golden weapons. Turtle take round 1 IMO they just seem to be superior fighters based on my limited knowledge of Ninjago. (10 youtube videos).

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator

Quick and very basic research Ninjago will win w/ tornado style, however I couldn't find the difference between golden weapons and non-golden weapons. Turtle take round 1 IMO they just seem to be superior fighters based on my limited knowledge of Ninjago. (10 youtube videos).

The nunchucks can zap with electricity, the sword can blast fire, the shuriken can freeze things, and the scythe can make quakes.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 owie  Moderator

bump

Oase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT wins.

I love the 2012 show.

Reason:

The turtles has defeated strong enemieas, like Metalhead and Spy-Roach.

And they could fend off The Shredder.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 owie  Moderator

@oase said:

TMNT wins.

I love the 2012 show.

Reason:

Do you think the Turtles could win when the Ninjago ninjas can use their golden weapons or their tornadoes?

Oase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

@oase said:

TMNT wins.

I love the 2012 show.

Reason:

Do you think the Turtles could win when the Ninjago ninjas can use their golden weapons or their tornadoes?

Duh, they got better skill and better training. Leo even killed The Shredder by himself.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ninjago legostomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ninjago legostomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know nothing about the ninjago guys. So naturally that means they will lose. I really like the turtles, i think they could do it. Im going to use the argument that the lego guys will have mobility problems that the turtles won't.

Oase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ninjago Legos are just a bunch of Legos. The Turtles are a mutation. Now who do you think would win? 4 mutated turtles or 4 lego toys

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By owie  Moderator

@oase said:

@owie said:

@oase said:

TMNT wins.

I love the 2012 show.

Reason:

Duh, they got better skill and better training. Leo even killed The Shredder by himself.

Well, that's all relative. The ninjago ninjas have a high level of training from sensei Wu that is pretty explicitly detailed in the show. But, leave aside the purely H2H aspect of the fight. Are you aware of what the golden weapons and tornadoes can do? The golden weapons can create earthquakes, shoot fire and lighting and ice. The turtles, meanwhile, are armed with completely conventional weapons. Is their skill level enough to overcome such firepower at the hands of reasonably skilled opponents? The tornadoes are basically small tornadoes that can spin all over the place and destroy whatever they touch. Again, what are the turtles going to do against this? It may be possible, but saying "they have more skill" is not enough of an argument.

Oase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:

@oase said:

@owie said:

@oase said:

TMNT wins.

I love the 2012 show.

Reason:

Well, that's all relative. The ninjago ninjas have a high level of training from sensei Wu that is pretty explicitly detailed in the show. But, leave aside the purely H2H aspect of the fight. Are you aware of what the golden weapons and tornadoes can do? The golden weapons can create earthquakes, shoot fire and lighting and ice. The turtles, meanwhile, are armed with completely conventional weapons. Is their skill level enough to overcome such firepower at the hands of reasonably skilled opponents? The tornadoes are basically small tornadoes that can spin all over the place and destroy whatever they touch. Again, what are the turtles going to do against this? It may be possible, but saying "they have more skill" is not enough of an argument.

The turtles has been training since they're a few years old. And the turtles are just gonna DODGE the tornadoes. They're weapons may not be as advanced, but it's not the weapon, it's how you use it. Leo said that. The turtles has faced stronger opponents and they've got more skill and experience.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By owie  Moderator

@enzeru said:

@owie I love your threads, but I have yet to see one, where I don't know half of the characters. I mean... Lego Ninjas? Now I've seen it all.

Enzeru! How's it going man. I thought you got banned a couple years ago, haven't seen you around in a long time. Glad you're back. Yeah, I use a lot of random characters. I like to give a chance to characters that deserve a little more spotlight than they normally get. The Ninjago ninjas are actually pretty popular among kids. My son watches the show all the time, it's a huge Lego line.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 owie  Moderator

@enzeru said:

@owie said:

@enzeru said:

@owie I love your threads, but I have yet to see one, where I don't know half of the characters. I mean... Lego Ninjas? Now I've seen it all.

Enzeru! How's it going man. I thought you got banned a couple years ago, haven't seen you around in a long time. Glad you're back. Yeah, I use a lot of random characters. I like to give a chance to characters that deserve a little more spotlight than they normally get. The Ninjago ninjas are actually pretty popular among kids. My son watches the show all the time, it's a huge Lego line.

Everything is fine. Hope you're fine too.

Your son must be looking forward to the upcoming new Marvel Lego game, which will feature a ton of characters. Who knows, maybe even the Molecule Man!

Heh, maybe MM will be in there, but not likely, since someone else's favorite character seemed to kill him (or something) a while ago. :) I'll have to keep an eye out for it though. He's only just starting to get into video games.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to bump, but I like this battle.

I don't watch TMNT that much(I've seen the live-action stuff) but I know a lot about Ninjago.(My little siblings watch the show, and I saw every episode. Ok show.)

The Golden Weapons amplify the Ninja's elemental powers. They can project their element out of their weapons in many useful ways.However, the ninja's powers are severely limited without them. They can still do spinjitsu, but that's their best attack without the Golden Weapons. The Golden Weapons also turn into vehicles, the ninja can use that as well. With Golden Weapons they will probably stomp.

I don't know how well the Turtles will be able to deal with the spinjistu. The ninja from Ninjago tire from spinjistsu if they don't have the Golden Weapons, but it's not immediate. The Ninja don't have many feats without the Golden Weapons, but they do have their own special physical abilities. Cole has strength, Kai has speed, Jay has balance and agility, Zane has stealth and strategy.

Lastly, the Ninja have their "True Potential". It's kinda like the Avatar State, and they have special powers unique to them in that state. Cole becomes invincible, Kai flies in a giant fire bubble, Zane seems to levitate, and Jay teleports. They don't require the Golden Weapons to use their True Potential.

In just weapons, no spinjistsu or other powers, Turtles probably win.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't watch TMNT that much(I've seen the live-action stuff) but I know a lot about Ninjago.(My little siblings watch the show, and I saw every episode. Ok show.)

The Golden Weapons amplify the Ninja's elemental powers. They can project their element out of their weapons in many useful ways.However, the ninja's powers are severely limited without them. They can still do spinjitsu, but that's their best attack without the Golden Weapons. The Golden Weapons also turn into vehicles, the ninja can use that as well. With Golden Weapons they will probably stomp.

I don't know how well the Turtles will be able to deal with the spinjistu. The ninja from Ninjago tire from spinjistsu if they don't have the Golden Weapons, but it's not immediate. The Ninja don't have many feats without the Golden Weapons, but they do have their own special physical abilities. Cole has strength, Kai has speed, Jay has balance and agility, Zane has stealth and strategy.

Lastly, the Ninja have their "True Potential". It's kinda like the Avatar State, and they have special powers unique to them in that state. Cole becomes invincible, Kai flies in a giant fire bubble, Zane seems to levitate, and Jay teleports. They don't require the Golden Weapons to use their True Potential.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 owie  Moderator

Pretty nice analysis! Thanks for taking the time.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: No problem, I love threads with characters I know a lot about. Thanks for making this battle.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gamejutsu

Current ninjas have gotten pretty good; I mean, have you seen Zane?

Yeah, they win.

@hwkfan296 said:

Sorry, but you got it wrong. Jay = speed + agility, Zane = tactican, Cole = strength. Don't know about Kai though.

OP Zane shoots ice beams that are more powerful than usual, OP jay can fly and he gets noticeably stronger (jay is weak), OP kai just has OP fire meteors (that was just one of his abilities), and OP Cole is, yes, invincible, and can lift a LOT more than usual and creates quakes.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjas stomp every round

Currently they can use their powers without their weapons. They can also use their powers to make dragons.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the ninjago

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninja go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did they turn into dragons if so that would be ability not a feat

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: They created the dragons through their powers.

OT: Don't know enough about TMNT, but considering Ninjago composite levels, they have massively more environmental control and power. I'm not sure how the TMNT characters can adapt to that.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Don't know enough about TMNT, but considering Ninjago composite levels, they have massively more environmental control and power. I'm not sure how the TMNT characters can adapt to that.

Btw the tmnt can turn into dragons aswell

Avatar image for deactivated-60b590e543be8
deactivated-60b590e543be8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjago wins.

TMNT has the stat advantage except durability, but the ninja have lots of hax.

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h said:

@bigdreamer48 said:

Btw the tmnt can turn into dragons aswell

Oh, okay.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends the ninjago really aren't the most consistent warriors (mostly because the characters need to sale new toys like in season 8 and 9 where they make a big deal out of dragon) at their best I they can win mid diff at their lowest they lose badly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bob74h: They created their own elemental dragons.

OT: Ninjago too powerful and so skilled to lose

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like TMNT, the Ninjango Ninjas win because the turtles have easily lost to Batman.

turtleman1878

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT wins rounds 1 and 2. They lose round 3 though because the turtles have easily lost to Batman, which does not impress me.

NInjago123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TMNT wins rounds 1 and 2. They lose round 3 though because the turtles have easily lost to Batman, which does not impress me.

honestly, I dont see the TMNT winning any of these rounds. they 4v1ed shredder and almost died. not to mention that they 4v1ed both tigerclaw and shinigami and ended up losing, which is hilarious. Shredder > TigerClaw > Shinigami. casey ( a complete fodder with a stick ) made raph struggle. Kai alone would solo the verse. he literally took down lord garmadon by himself. if the ninja had the forbidden scrolls then it would be a murderstomp. any ninja from ninjago solos at this point. the only reason leo took down the shredder was because of plot armor.

killerboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I hate to say it ninjago wins all rounds…

Dary1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spinjitsu GG

Avatar image for supermanwin1875
supermanwin1875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers