Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Mario

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sydpart2

Mario get's one mushroom and a fireball powerup. Turtles get their average weapons and the fight takes place in Borklyand so Mario knows the turf

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By FourthDeity

Donatello solos

Raphael solos

Leonardo solos

Michelangelo wins after a long fight

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

Idk those shrooms do crazy things to mario.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sydpart2

Idk, we were thinking of this while I was hanging out at this snazzy new collectors toy store in town and it just seems like it has the potential to be quite an epic fight...or at the very least a really brutal one...ya know, vengeance for genocide and all that. A lot of my friends said the turtles, but one guy at work thinks the fire balls tilt this in Mario's favor since it gives him a good distance attack...

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ImmortalOne

The turtles can dodge Mario's fire by... stepping off to the side. TMNT wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Mario beats all of them! EASILY!! LOL

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sydpart2

@jeanroygrant said:

Mario beats all of them! EASILY!! LOL

hahaha, ok...maybe not that Mario...

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediWaffles

Turtlestomp

UNIQUE69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By UNIQUE69

@FourthDeity said:

Donatello solos

Raphael solos

Leonardo solos

why would michael angelo have such a hard time?

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By FourthDeity

@UNIQUE69: Because mario mainly tries to jump or shoot with flames. Nunchaku are mainly for quick dexterous strikes to the face

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By greenteaforme

Depends how strong Mario's toon force is.

Avatar image for protectyourneck
protectyourneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By protectyourneck
Column HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn Head
Turtles should have this.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@FourthDeity said:

Donatello solos

Raphael solos

Leonardo solos

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about lore mario?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't the turtles equate to koopas and then Mario could just squash them

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they're a team, super mega stomp.
Separately?
Leo stomp
Ralph stomp
Don win
Mikey win

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By godofnick

If they're a team, super mega stomp.
Separately?
Leo stomp
Ralph stomp
Don win
Mikey win

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeathHero61

Mario stomps actually.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@godofnick: @jediwaffles: @immortalone: @fourthdeity: Mario stomps actually.

One mushroom? why would he need it? its just a game mechanic that he shrinks when hit.

And his fire flower utilization although not needed since in base he can already utilize flames, is allot faster than you think.

Loading Video...

His reaction time speed is ridiculous. Same goes for his physical strength.

Although the next vid im about to show you has luigi included, it still shows feats for mario.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TMNT stands no chance. And BTW mario has some close combat skills to a certain extent, but he doesn't even need to use them. He can simply use his agility his high jumping skills which BTW can reach up to multiple stories, decent speed, all along with spin attacks.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donny easy win :D

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I'm not saying Mario has no feats, it's just that those aren't that impressive, especially compared to the TMNT. Four trained super human leveled turtles (I include the last part because obviously, the shell armor and different "kill spots" and "weak points" than what the Ol' Mario is used to.) against a fat plumber who relies on power ups constantly? TMNT stomp, Mario may be strong, but he's not strong or fast enough to take four highly trained mutant turtles with weapons.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DeathHero61

@godofnick said:

@deathhero61: I'm not saying Mario has no feats, it's just that those aren't that impressive, especially compared to the TMNT. Four trained super human leveled turtles (I include the last part because obviously, the shell armor and different "kill spots" and "weak points" than what the Ol' Mario is used to.) against a fat plumber who relies on power ups constantly? TMNT stomp, Mario may be strong, but he's not strong or fast enough to take four highly trained mutant turtles with weapons.

Punching through pure rock and steel casually, learned martial arts himself and fought people with ridiculous skill in combat. I only showed the rpg videos just to show you how coordinated he is. And how good his reaction time is. The fact that he can reflect powerful energy blasts, spam fire attacks at high speeds, and casually toss around a probably more than a 100 ton monster puts him tiers about TMNT. Tmnt not even in the 2003 and 2012 versions have fought someone with as much power as mario, even if you give him only a fire flower, his other abilities are existent. He is too fast(In my opinion) too agile(in my opinion) and too strong(this is a fact) for the turtles. The fact that he has enough reactions to dodge lightning puts him above the turtles as well.

Rely too much on power ups? thats where you are wrong, in super mario 64, super mario galaxy, super mario sunshine, he barely needed power ups. And in super star saga, he only had his hammer and pyrokinetic abilities and his physical stats. While luigi had the same except he manipulated lightning.

Loading Video...

Mario would murk them. And if you are not convinced why don't we add luigi? hmm?

Next here are some more reaction time feats. There is some feats for bowser. Considering mario trades blows with bowser then that puts his striking strength and physical strength and durability pretty high.

Loading Video...

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Mario stomps turtle for a living, so yeah he stomps

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

@godofnick said:

Punching through pure rock and steel casually, learned martial arts himself and fought people with ridiculous skill in combat. I only showed the rpg videos just to show you how coordinated he is. And how good his reaction time is. The fact that he can reflect powerful energy blasts, spam fire attacks at high speeds, and casually toss around a probably more than a 100 ton monster puts him tiers about TMNT. Tmnt not even in the 2003 and 2012 versions have fought someone with as much power as mario, even if you give him only a fire flower, his other abilities are existent. He is too fast(In my opinion) too agile(in my opinion) and too strong(this is a fact) for the turtles. The fact that he has enough reactions to dodge lightning puts him above the turtles as well.

Rely too much on power ups? thats where you are wrong, in super mario 64, super mario galaxy, super mario sunshine, he barely needed power ups. And in super star saga, he only had his hammer and pyrokinetic abilities and his physical stats. While luigi had the same except he manipulated lightning.

Loading Video...

Mario would murk them. And if you are not convinced why don't we add luigi? hmm?

Next here are some more reaction time feats. There is some feats for bowser. Considering mario trades blows with bowser then that puts his striking strength and physical strength and durability pretty high.

Loading Video...

Please back up everything you're saying, because I don't remember Mario fighting anybody with crazy combat skills, and I don't even really remember him having any combat skills. You're showing me gameplay which doesn't count for feats. Prove to me Mario is faster and more agile than the Ninja Turtles. Prove to me he can deflect energy blasts. Don't just say he can and then show me game mechanics. And if you think Mario is faster or more agile than the Ninja Turtles than I'm afraid you don't know very much about either. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how strong Mario is, he's not strong enough to take a few slashes from Leo's swords, or stabs from Raph's sai's. Don has range with his weapon, a 6 ft long durable oak Bo, so he can keep Mario at a distance while one of his other brothers swoops in for the kill. Leonardo's swords are 2 ft long blades designed for swift, deadly and offensive attacks. Mario isn't very smart, and Leonardo is a strategist. Hell, he even managed to kill an embodiment of Satan himself. Raphael is the most viscous, and has next to no morals. They all have a better arsenal than Mario, Leonardo and Donatello outsmart him, and Raphael has a short fuse so if Mario angered him that would be the end of Mario. Mikey on the other hand... Well, yeah, Mario could probably beat him but when it comes down to the other 3, they stomp.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick: Your excuse is that everything that mario is supposed to be is a game mechanic. Yeah, alright im done here.

No Caption Provided

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: No, my excuse is you're not showing me any feats and you're just preaching on that he can do stuff without proving anything. You're literally just showing me gameplay which is not a canon feat. It's like in a Dragon Ball Z game, you could just spam Goku's Spirit Bomb attack over and over, but he can't do that in character. Show me some actual feats or don't say anything at all. Oh, and you should try that cream yourself friend.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godofnick:

well he can carry around a trillion tons of gold coins. grow to massive size smash thouge soild bolders jump at super human strength spew fire from his hands and if he has his hammer it's all over

mario spite stomp

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dondave

Mario

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points