TMNT have to fight future Hiro,Peter, Mohinder, and Jessica

they fight in the sewers

They start 90 feet away

Who Wins?

VS

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at OP.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: So ya have the TMNTs vs a Deadpool level healer, Peter with all these powers, and a Time Stopper?

WTF

#4 Edited by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

Please read the battle forum rules before making another battle.

#5 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Turtles Stomp.

#6 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

Turtles Stomp.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Donatello stomps.

With a couple of days prep in a sewer he makes mech vehicles that have missles, radar, radio tracking, submarines, ect ect.

Even made a Drill that burrowed near to the center of the Earth.

Not to mention he can have the Daimyo staff which stomps.

#8 Posted by Shikarenji (1688 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

Donatello stomps.

With a couple of days prep in a sewer he makes mech vehicles that have missles, radar, radio tracking, submarines, ect ect.

Even made a Drill that burrowed near to the center of the Earth.

Not to mention he can have the Daimyo staff which stomps.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Does it really matter when Peter and Hiro can stop time? Turtles have NO answere for that. Or Peters Radioactive Nuke Blast power. Or Peters TP.

#10 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@XImpossibruX: Does it really matter when Peter and Hiro can stop time? Turtles have NO answere for that. Or Peters Radioactive Nuke Blast power. Or Peters TP.

Daimyo staff is an all powerful spiritual staff that can warp time and space.

#11 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Why would he use that if he's bloodlusted? Plus Hiro stops time=Turtles are frozen, they have prep but not knowledge of their opponents.

#12 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Why would he use that if he's bloodlusted? Plus Hiro stops time=Turtles are frozen, they have prep but not knowledge of their opponents.

They would still win, Donatello is smart and doesn't risk his team. The Daimy is capable of bending space and time, able to transport people to other dimensions, as well as extract other from alternate timelines, futures and realities.

It literally controls the time, Donatello can stop time, extract versions of himself, and can drop them out of reality.

Drako caused the staff to open a dimension that would destroy everything, and went back in time to fight the turtles and froze them in space.

#13 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

They would still win, Donatello is smart and doesn't risk his team. The Daimy is capable of bending space and time, able to transport people to other dimensions, as well as extract other from alternate timelines, futures and realities.

It literally controls the time, Donatello can stop time, extract versions of himself, and can drop them out of reality.

Drako caused the staff to open a dimension that would destroy everything, and went back in time to fight the turtles and froze them in space.

Being bloodlusted means he won't be in his natural state of mind, so Donatello (and especially Raphael) won't care about risking his team and it might even negatively affect the way he preps. The turtles are about controlling their emotions, what happens when they don't? It's not only bad for the opposition but themselves as well.

I still don't see why he would use the staff if they're bloodlusted. I'm not debating the power of the staff, just not seeing how it achieves the effect that would most likely be on their mind (death, blood, pain, etc.) :]

#14 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

heroes stomp

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Bloodlusted can mean different things for different characters/

For Superman it means loses reason and goes into a rage.

For someone like Wonder Woman is she wants to kill you and would enjoy it, but keeps a calm head.

Donatello has always been the most level headed turtle, when the TMNT thought Splinter died he was the only one who stayed calm and came up with a plan. And eventually defeated the Shredder.

I can see a Bloodlusted Donatello freezing them in time, then BFRing them into the sun. Or just freezing them and leaving them open for the other turtles go attack them. Seriously the guy with days prep in a sewer creates mechs with missles and high tech radar. He used sound to melt a crystal which he used to cure an underground disease.

When Donatello was transported to an alternate universe where the Shredder ruled and everyone in America was oppressed, he had a week prep, went up to the Shredder and killed him with a mech suit.

Shredder single handedly ruled the world with robots, and military. Donatello broke into his fortress and killed him. Watch some of the video.

#16 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Xanni15: Bloodlusted can mean different things for different characters/

For Superman it means loses reason and goes into a rage.

For someone like Wonder Woman is she wants to kill you and would enjoy it, but keeps a calm head.

Donatello has always been the most level headed turtle, when the TMNT thought Splinter died he was the only one who stayed calm and came up with a plan. And eventually defeated the Shredder.

I can see a Bloodlusted Donatello freezing them in time, then BFRing them into the sun. Or just freezing them and leaving them open for the other turtles go attack them. Seriously the guy with days prep in a sewer creates mechs with missles and high tech radar. He used sound to melt a crystal which he used to cure an underground disease.

When Donatello was transported to an alternate universe where the Shredder ruled and everyone in America was oppressed, he had a week prep, went up to the Shredder and killed him with a mech suit.

Shredder single handedly ruled the world with robots, and military. Donatello broke into his fortress and killed him. Watch some of the video.

OK I will change it to future Hiro, Peter, Mohinder and Jessica

Heroes get 3 weeks of prep

Now, who wins?

#17 Posted by Deranged Midget (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: You know better than to insult someone.

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@YoungJustice: You know better than to insult someone.

I wasnt trying to insult him.

Just to step up his game if he is going to troll.

No one likes a troll, a bad troll is even worse.

But I get it, I will try to make my comment "nice".

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17855 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Regardless of what you were trying to do, don't promote him to become a "better" troll either. It's not helping anyone by trying to escalate the situation.

#20 Edited by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: So I have to be genuinely nice?

Thats no fun....

P.S: I was joking, I get your point.

#21 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Being bloodlusted means he won't be in his natural state of mind, so Donatello (and especially Raphael) won't care about risking his team and it might even negatively affect the way he preps. The turtles are about controlling their emotions, what happens when they don't? It's not only bad for the opposition but themselves as well.

I still don't see why he would use the staff if they're bloodlusted. I'm not debating the power of the staff, just not seeing how it achieves the effect that would most likely be on their mind (death, blood, pain, etc.) :]

the OP doesn't exactly say bloodlusted. You can "rage like crazy", it has been done, lol.

Neither "Bloodlust ON" nor "Morals OFF" won't make him ignore the staff, but actually they are the main reason that he would diffidently use the staff. With out them it's a 50/50 chance. Otherwise the prep wouldn't matter here, don't ya think.

Bloodlust is willingness to kill, morals off is willingness to engage in out of character behavior.

Here is the official page(obviously, cause these term was coined in the "Outskirts Battle Dome" of the NarutoFan forums):

http://www.obdwiki.com/bloodlust/

#22 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

the OP doesn't exactly say bloodlusted. You can "rage like crazy", it has been done, lol.

Neither "Bloodlust ON" nor "Morals OFF" won't make him ignore the staff, but actually they are the main reason that he would diffidently use the staff. With out them it's a 50/50 chance. Otherwise the prep wouldn't matter here, don't ya think.

Bloodlust is willingness to kill, morals off is willingness to engage in out of character behavior.

Here is the official page(obviously, cause these term was coined in the "Outskirts Battle Dome" of the NarutoFan forums):

Maybe he meant bloodlust but settled for that. :P

I don't think the turtles hopes for winning rest squarely on the staff, that would be very boring, and serves to sell Donatello short. And I don't think he'd ignore the staff, but rather focus more on hand to hand fighting weapons, close combat, etc.

I guess I will need to hear what exactly OP meant by "raging like crazy". :]

#23 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@Xanni15 said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Maybe he meant bloodlust but settled for that. :P

I don't think the turtles hopes for winning rest squarely on the staff, that would be very boring, and serves to sell Donatello short. And I don't think he'd ignore the staff, but rather focus more on hand to hand fighting weapons, close combat, etc.

I guess I will need to hear what exactly OP meant by "raging like crazy". :]

They are so MAD, like they want to kill everyone in the universe