#1 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Nico Minoru of the Runaways vs Wiccan of the Young Avengers.

No prep.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Grand Duchess (1362 posts) - - Show Bio

NICO

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if I got her power right, she can't use her wand until he gets hurt. So if Wiccan's first attack is a finishing move this fight is over. My money is on the Young Avenger.

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman621 says:

"Well if I got her power right, she can't use her wand until he gets hurt. So if Wiccan's first attack is a finishing move this fight is over. My money is on the Young Avenger."

She needs blood, something she can get without being attacked. She can bite her lip or just cut a finger, and if she's on her period (I only mention it because it happened in a comic once and it's something that you wouldn't think of right away) then she doesn't need to injure herself. And it's not like Wiccan works quickly. He needs to chant to himself to cast a spell and that takes a little time and sometimes if he can't concentrate it takes even longer. They're pretty even on attack speed. Anyway, I cast my vote for The Doctor. Pretty sure he's still a teenager.

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess its a closer match up then I thought. My money is still on Wiccan though.

#6 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I would give it to Nico, but I was curious to see if you guys agreed.

More opinions?

#7 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote nicco