Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Titan3510

AND

VS

AND

Who do you think will win. I'm not saying a thing until I heard five to seven posts.
Post Edited:2007-10-25 16:44:58

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The only hope, is if Flash and Superman both touch Rogue and she steals there powers. Other wise, there to fast to even contend with.
Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:24:46

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Titan3510
Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Titan3510

I did just to tilt the scorecard towards the Teen Titans/X-Men team.

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By vegeta

not fair

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Titan3510

What do you mean not fair. Dr. Strange, Spider Man, Wolverine (doesn't count but I'll substitute him for Hercules), Echo, Ronin, Luke Cage, Spider Woman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, and Aquaman vs. Cyclops, Phoenix (I mean Omega-level Jean with some Phoenix powers), Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Bishop, Nightwing, Raven, Terra, Jericho, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg.

It's fair enough. The JLA and the New Avengers are really really good. The Titans and X-Men are good too but they need a little bit more people to make it far. All the members of the JLA are the best and the New Avengers have Dr. Strange and Echo and Hercules. So now the X-Men/Titans have hope against the JLA/Avengers.

Plus you never said anything about who will win?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Zoom

Really, the only way the XTitans win is if Jericho takes over Superman, and even then, they have a tiny tiny chance, since he won't be able to contain Superman for long.

He'll have to fry Martian Manhunter with his heat vision, beat down Wonder Woman and Iron Man and end up crash landing into Batman when he can't contain Supes any more. And he'll have to do it just right so that Bat's kryptonite ring falls out of his pocket onto Superman.

And that is only if Batman has the ring on him (which he shouldn't) and if Jericho can accomplish the above feats in a very short amount of time, which Superman himself wouldn't be able to accomplish. And even then, they don't have a very good chance.

So what I'm saying is, team JLAvengers wins this easily.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Terminal Velocity

King of Kings says:

"The only hope, is if Flash and Superman both touch Rogue and she steals there powers. Other wise, there to fast to even contend with.
Post Edited:2007-10-24 19:24:46"

She wouldn't be able to handle flash's mind I don't think. He thinks too fast.

The only way she could touch the Flash is his face, he has a full costume almost. So this is if she managed to touch him somehow.

Post Edited:2007-10-27 10:47:00

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Titan3510

There is no Iron Man though.

The only chance the X-Men have are Phoenix, Storm, Rogue, Bishop and the Titans only hopes are Terra, Kid Flash, Raven and Jericho.

The Avengers have Dr. Strange though.

Jean can beat Superman with telepathy since he is fully vulnerable to that and could duel with MM telepathically but I doubt that the Phoenix can stop Dr. Strange.

Rogue could handle Flash's mind. His face is exposed. Plus Rogue can fly, is invulnerable, really really really strong and has that seventh sense thing.

Wonder Woman would kick some butt unless Gambit can give her a mean feedback energy lash if he can charge up her lasso.

Otherwise, sorry X-Men/Titans team.

Vulcanmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vulcanmax

Rogue could definitely handle Flash, she after all has over 8 billion souls in her and is still functioning touching him however would mean instant death so unless the purpose is to kill I would refrain from using her on him. Thou while JLA might have the best of the best I agree with letting Jean deal with Superman add Colossus as the 'muscle' that should put him out.

Psylocke vs. Green Lantern should prove interesting because their only limit to their powers are will and imagination that is until she can get her teke-kitana in his head cause that would render him immobile.

I would leave Aqua man to Storm for the obvious reason and let Raven toy with Flash I might be wrong but I don't see him doing much once his feet aren't on the ground.

Batman vs Nightcrawler and Nightwing for no other reason than the Dark knight is rather resourceful.

As for Wonder Woman I wouldn't use Gambit what with her flight and strength she would wipe the floor with him. I would use Shadowcat, Starfire and Raven.

Wolvie can play with both Echo and Ronin till he is bored, Banshee could easily get rid of Spider Woman provided she doesn't web his mouth shut in which case Bishop would level her. Leaving Luke Cage to Terra and Gambit cause while he has penetrable skin his surroundings can still be used against him.

Only MM with his telepathy, phasing as well as shapeshifting and strength is the wildcard. He would have to fight an telepathy resistant adversary which again would be Psylocke but only if Green Lantern isn't in the picture. which makes him the first one they should take out for he could turn some of the Xtitans against each other.

Did I forget anyone?

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Titan3510

Uh, uh. Jean can reverse that mind control. You forgot Dr. Strange and Spider Man. Phoenix can take on Dr. Strange when she is done with Superman or Jericho can possess Spider Man using him to kick the crap out of Spider Woman. Spider Woman has no webs but has her paralytic venom blasts which would prevent Banshee from speaking.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By Methos

on the X-men team, is that Jean Grey or Phoenix?

if it's Phoenix, then it's overkill, she could take on the entire JLA and Avengers on her own without any hassle

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mighty Avengers and the JLA win in no time. Did we forget the good Doctors?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By warlock360

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mighty Avengers and the JLA win in no time. Did we forget the good Doctors?"

agreed

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Warlock360 says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mighty Avengers and the JLA win in no time. Did we forget the good Doctors?"
agreed"

I'm glad you do. I'm so happy now that I have over 10000 posts. That was my goal. My next goal is to be higher than Gambler and Methos.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Titan3510

Methos says:

"on the X-men team, is that Jean Grey or Phoenix? if it's Phoenix, then it's overkill, she could take on the entire JLA and Avengers on her own without any hassle M"

You remember in the 90s when Jean started getting stronger and stronger even utilizing the Phoenix effect, especially after the Six Month Gap. The Jean, before Morrison's Phoenix, but after the Xtreme X-Men left and after that whole interim X-Men thing against Magneto. So basically, beginning of New X-Men.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Absolute
New Avengers:JLA:

VS

X-MenTeen Titans
Luke Cage
Spiderman
Hercules
IronFist
Dr. Strange
Echo
Ronin
Spider Woman
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Cyclops
Phoenix
Storm
Wolverine
Colossus
Banshee
Nightcrawler
Shadowcat
Rogue
Gambit
Psylocke
Bishop

Nightwing
Raven
Terra
Jericho
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Starfire
Beast Boy
Cyborg.

Fair, hmmm? It's about a 2 to 1 contest in favor of the X-Titans as far as manpower goes.

But even against those odds I'd give it to the JLAvengers.

Spiderman, Dr. Strange, Superman, Batman and Flash would be the keys to the JLAvenger victory. Batman would run the floor with the help of MM and the Doc and pretty much out-think half, Supes and Flash could drop the other half without very little effort and the other would just act as a diversionary tactic.
Post Edited:2007-11-03 20:47:28

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided