• 73 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans ( Cyborg, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Superboy, Kid Flash, Raven, Nightwing )

X-Men ( Colossus, Iceman, Magneto, Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Namor )

Rules:

  • Standard Gear
  • In-Character
  • Morals Off (Characters won't hesitate to kill)
  • Basic Knowledge
  • No Prep
  • Win by Death, KO, Incapacitation, or BFR
  • Teams start 200 feet apart
  • Battle takes place here:
#2 Edited by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Flash(and maybe Superboy if needed) take out everyone except Ice-Man with their ridiculous speed advantage, then Raven psycho-emotionally violates Ice-Man for the win.

#3 Posted by 18hunt (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans cause of SB bit cyborg is dead in 2 seconds...

#4 Posted by Tohoma (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Kid Flash(and maybe Superboy if needed) take out everyone except Ice-Man with their ridiculous speed advantage, then Raven psycho-emotionally violates Ice-Man for the win.

Wouldn't Kid Flash be susceptible to Iceman's coldness?

#5 Edited by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma: Kid-Flash should be affected by absolute zero, but only insofar as it slowing him down. That being being said, it's a secondary concern to the one a morals off Kid Flash poses. Namely, given his speed, he has such a head start on his opponents that by the time Ice-Man becomes a factor, his team-mates have already been blitzed into unconsciousness/to death, or BFR'd(after which, Raven could step in and handle Ice-Man while her team-mates run interference).

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven vs Iceman

Cyborg vs Colossus

Wonder Girl vs Emma Frost

Nightwing vs Cyclops

Superboy vs Namor

Kid Flash vs Magneto

Beast Boy vs Wolverine

----------------------------------------------------------

Raven, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Superboy vs Colossus, Magneto, Wolverine

#7 Posted by Tohoma (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Raven vs Iceman

Cyborg vs Colossus

Wonder Girl vs Emma Frost

Nightwing vs Cyclops

Superboy vs Namor

Kid Flash vs Magneto

Beast Boy vs Wolverine

----------------------------------------------------------

Raven, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Superboy vs Colossus, Magneto, Wolverine

I don't know to much on Wonder Girl but can't Emma psychically shutdown Wonder Girl?

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Raven vs Iceman

Cyborg vs Colossus

Wonder Girl vs Emma Frost

Nightwing vs Cyclops

Superboy vs Namor

Kid Flash vs Magneto

Beast Boy vs Wolverine

----------------------------------------------------------

Raven, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Superboy vs Colossus, Magneto, Wolverine

I don't know to much on Wonder Girl but can't Emma psychically shutdown Wonder Girl?

i thought emma doesnt have telepathy

#9 Posted by Tohoma (1526 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

@Tohoma said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Raven vs Iceman

Cyborg vs Colossus

Wonder Girl vs Emma Frost

Nightwing vs Cyclops

Superboy vs Namor

Kid Flash vs Magneto

Beast Boy vs Wolverine

----------------------------------------------------------

Raven, Wonder Girl, Nightwing, Superboy vs Colossus, Magneto, Wolverine

I don't know to much on Wonder Girl but can't Emma psychically shutdown Wonder Girl?

i thought emma doesnt have telepathy

Nah she has telepathy.

#10 Posted by HouseOfRao (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tohoma: Not anymore. Though I would assume this would take place when she did have telepathy.

#11 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

x-men stomps hard and anybody says different is a fanboy

#12 Posted by Viva_La_Bam (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Xavier Solos.

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I can say Teen Titans wins, come up with great reasons and I'm a fanboy? True.

@Viva_La_Bam: ..............Where is Xavier in this?

#14 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: I can say Teen Titans wins, come up with great reasons and I'm a fanboy? True.

@Viva_La_Bam: ..............Where is Xavier in this?

emma would mind rape them all and don't say flash speedblitz because he would not got after a girl first

#15 Posted by Viva_La_Bam (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: back at the X mansion Mr.B

#16 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

The Titans win due to the speed advantage. Also Raven is nothing to sneeze at.

#17 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@Viva_La_Bam: If he's there AND not even apart of this battle, why would you mention him?

@jackofspades: Cyborg could just banish her to space or another planet or even the Sun, Superboy could toss her out, Raven can just toss her around like a ragdoll, and yes, Kid Flash can speedblitz her. you saying he wouldn't go for a girl is a stupid reason as to why they wouldn't win. Cyborg, Raven and KF can solo.

#18 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@Viva_La_Bam: If he's there AND not even apart of this battle, why would you mention him?

@jackofspades: Cyborg could just banish her to space or another planet or even the Sun, Superboy could toss her out, Raven can just toss her around like a ragdoll, and yes, Kid Flash can speedblitz her. you saying he wouldn't go for a girl is a stupid reason as to why they wouldn't win. Cyborg, Raven and KF can solo.

and all the rest of the x-men are just going to stand around while they kick emma butt yeah right,and yes flash would not go for the only girl in the group first which i might add is not a dumb reason,by the way cyborg is not going to solo with magneto there

#19 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades:

I agree with you. X-Men stomps big time with these kids

But according to my observation based on your reply on battle threads everyday, you must have really hate DC like DAMMNNNN.

yeah, I'm always reading your thread reply like 30 times or something, (I don't have problem with that)

but I repeat, you sounds like you're hating it so much. Let's not make this a big deal, OR maybe it's just me and my reading problems

I'm just stating my observations though

#20 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Flash, Superboy, and Wonder Girl are all much faster than the X-men. Speed blitz ftw.

#21 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@jackofspades:

I agree with you. X-Men stomps big time with these kids

But according to my observation based on your reply on battle threads everyday, you must have really hate DC like DAMMNNNN.

yeah, I'm always reading your thread reply like 30 times or something, (I don't have problem with that)

but I repeat, you sounds like you're hating it so much. Let's not make this a big deal, OR maybe it's just me and my reading problems

i do love marvel comics and movies better but i love dc cartoons more so ill say 50/50 and i dont hate nothing well maybe the po pos

#22 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@jackofspades:

I agree with you. X-Men stomps big time with these kids

But according to my observation based on your reply on battle threads everyday, you must have really hate DC like DAMMNNNN.

yeah, I'm always reading your thread reply like 30 times or something, (I don't have problem with that)

but I repeat, you sounds like you're hating it so much. Let's not make this a big deal, OR maybe it's just me and my reading problems

i do love marvel comics and movies better but i love dc cartoons more so ill say 50/50 and i dont hate nothing well maybe the po pos

I'm just stating my observations about you though, but I was wrong about you

anyway let's get back to the thread

X-MEN stomps big time with these kids

#23 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: They all have someone to fight, so how will they intervene with somebody else's fight when they have someone in front of them? Cyborg will get done with Colussus quickly, Cyclops has ZERO chance against Superboy. Raven and Emma is probably gonna be the longest battle. I'd put Wonder Girl on Magneto and she's probably gonna lose, Beast Boy can fight Wolverine and if he notices that he has those claws, should be very careful to watch out for them, Nightwing and Namor can go toe to toe, Dick can just shock him repeatedly, and Kid Flash can speedblitz Iceman.

#24 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@jackofspades said:

@matmatxm8 said:

@jackofspades:

I agree with you. X-Men stomps big time with these kids

But according to my observation based on your reply on battle threads everyday, you must have really hate DC like DAMMNNNN.

yeah, I'm always reading your thread reply like 30 times or something, (I don't have problem with that)

but I repeat, you sounds like you're hating it so much. Let's not make this a big deal, OR maybe it's just me and my reading problems

i do love marvel comics and movies better but i love dc cartoons more so ill say 50/50 and i dont hate nothing well maybe the po pos

I'm just stating my observations about you though, but I was wrong about you

anyway let's get back to the thread

X-MEN stomps big time with these kids

its cool

#25 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: The way you are planning it out will make the Titans lose. There is no way Nightwing can beat Namor. The only ones who have a shot of beating Iceman is Raven, Cyborg, or maybe Superboy.

#26 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: They all have someone to fight, so how will they intervene with somebody else's fight when they have someone in front of them? Cyborg will get done with Colussus quickly, Cyclops has ZERO chance against Superboy. Raven and Emma is probably gonna be the longest battle. I'd put Wonder Girl on Magneto and she's probably gonna lose, Beast Boy can fight Wolverine and if he notices that he has those claws, should be very careful to watch out for them, Nightwing and Namor can go toe to toe, Dick can just shock him repeatedly, and Kid Flash can speedblitz Iceman.

well lets start with your match ups 1.magneto would go after cyborg because he can sense the metal in him,2.namor would kill nightwing,3.the real flash would lose to iceman so kid flash dies,4.wolverine kills beast boy,the rest is a toss up

#27 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I would see the Flash and Iceman being more of a stalemate.

#28 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Then there's still Raven, Wonder Girl, and Superboy. Wolverine loses hard to anyone of em except WG, Magneto loses to Raven, Iceman loses to Superboy. Colossus loses as well.

#29 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Wonder Girl would ko Wolvie pretty easy. Much stronger and faster.

#30 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jackofspades: I would see the Flash and Iceman being more of a stalemate.

not in the thread that's going on right now iceman is winning easy http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/iceman-vs-new-52-flash/746941/#28

#31 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: Then there's still Raven, Wonder Girl, and Superboy. Wolverine loses hard to anyone of em except WG, Magneto loses to Raven, Iceman loses to Superboy. Colossus loses as well.

and don't forget iceman,emma,and namor

#32 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Well If we are talking New 52 flash then sure.

#33 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: are we using current versions here?

#34 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Well yea, thats true. Either one of them and it's an automatic lose for him.

@jackofspades: Namor is gonna get stomped, Emma already got beat by Raven and I did say Superboy can get rid of Iceman.

#35 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Raven could actually just bfr the X-men with her teleportation powers.

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jeanroygrant: are we using current versions here?

naa

#37 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: well Cyborg could do the same with Boom Tubes, but I had to make it fair and reasonable for him. In the end, TT can win.

#38 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Okay just making sure.

#39 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: I agree the Titans win. They have way too much speed and power on their side.

#40 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@charlieboy: Well yea, thats true. Either one of them and it's an automatic lose for him.

@jackofspades: Namor is gonna get stomped, Emma already got beat by Raven and I did say Superboy can get rid of Iceman.

so you get to make up the match ups now

#41 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jackofspades: Well If we are talking New 52 flash then sure.

we are

#42 Posted by Batman242 (4862 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: .......The OP didn't make one. He just put them out, if we went with the order he did, this would be a mismatch. Wait, you decide to say that AFTER all of that? Nice, bro. It's probably only cause you see that charlieboy agrees. TT would win.

#43 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: Well the op just told me that we are not using current versions here.

#44 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242 said:

@jackofspades: .......The OP didn't make one. He just put them out, if we went with the order he did, this would be a mismatch. Wait, you decide to say that AFTER all of that? Nice, bro. It's probably only cause you see that charlieboy agrees. TT would win.

no i said that from the start

#45 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jackofspades: Well the op just told me that we are not using current versions here.

what are you talking about?

#46 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I asked the op if we are using current versions and he said no. So the Titans are Pre New 52 is what I am saying.

#47 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jackofspades: I asked the op if we are using current versions and he said no. So the Titans are Pre New 52 is what I am saying.

oh ok but i never said we were

#48 Posted by charlieboy (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackofspades: I know I was just clarifying.

#49 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@jackofspades: I know I was just clarifying.

oh ok cool

#50 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

kid flash ends this before they can even blink