#1 Edited by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans GO!

These five

Wonder girl, Ms Martian, Supergirl, Ravenger, Red Robin, Blue Beetle, Kid Devil, Donna Troy, and Superboy

(No telepathy or mind stuff)

Red Robin and Ravenger have standard equitment

vs

The Mighty Thor!

(No BFR)

Fight takes place

No morals, bloodlusted

#2 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor gets overwhelmed.

Wouldn't Supergirl be to fast for him?

#3 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt bloodlusted thor warriors rage thor? anyway my vote goes to thor. ravager, kid devil and red robin die instantly. the rest take a while but they will lose.

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans

#5 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

5 near superman level beings will be too much for Thor

#6 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

5 near superman level beings will be too much for Thor

But Thor has warrior madness.

#7 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is too much. An unfair fight.

#8 Posted by Pyrogram (38510 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor stomps them hard.

#9 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX:My bad, the OP didn't state that, but does warrior madness increase his reaction time

#10 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@XImpossibruX:My bad, the OP didn't state that, but does warrior madness increase his reaction time

this question is my question, if so buy how much? for now I say team

#11 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

@dondave said:

this question is my question, if so buy how much? for now I say team

Good question could you answer that.

#12 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

thor easily.

#13 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans still win. IIRC, Donna was practically Wonder Woman, Miss Martian can go intangible and invisible, Superboy and Supergirl are barely under Superman, and Kid Devil was a pretty powerful magic user. Not saying its a stomp, just that they win.

#14 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

TT.

#15 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor destroys them, with minimal effort.

#16 Posted by XiiX (8270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

TT.

#17 Posted by tomlikesfries (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

TT.

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6845 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Want to expand on that?

#19 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl and Superboy is enough

#20 Edited by TheCannon (18745 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Pretty much this. Supergirl may provide little effort, but she falls.

#21 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

I take the Team in this. You have to take away Ms.Martian's telepathy for thor to have a chance here really. The Titans at their height were a HUGE fucking problem for any one villain to deal with.

Thor is tough but I think he gets overwhelmed here. Donna, Superboy, Ms.Martian, Supergirl,etc? Too much.

#22 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

there are 5 titans that can easily overwhelm thor.

im a thor fan but he loses

#23 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

5 ultra-powerful younger versions of WW, MM, and Powergirl/Superman, some of whom could wield Mjolnir, not to mention a magic lasso, will be way Too much for Thor.

#24 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor for the win 6/10. This team is too inexperienced. A smart Thor wins this handily.

#25 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio

@henryarguelles5: how do you mean inexperienced because donna is near wonder woman levels in terms of combat & supergirl was trained by amazons

#26 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

this thor and his hair wins easy

#27 Posted by Killemall (18580 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Its strage to see people think so. Warrior Madness is essentially Thor angry to the point he can no longer think straight, so kind of like bloodlust form, just that his strength should increase 10 folds. IF Thor is inherently slow being bloodlusted or otherwise shouldnt make him any faster, unless there is a clear indication saying so, and there honestly isnt. So, while there is no outright confirmation saying wether it makes him faster or not, it would be prudent to think it doesnt.

#28 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Want to expand on that?

Bloodlusted Thor is simply too much for them, he would start the battle with omnidirectional blast which would incinerate or kill most of them leaving only Supergirl and Superboy and probably Ms Martian, and they are not strong enough to beat Thor, OP even gave Thor warrior madness that means that he is 10x stronger and more durable then his normal self.

#29 Posted by Krusnik (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Five Superman (or just under) level beings is too much for the Odinson.

#30 Posted by Outside_85 (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Want to expand on that?

Bloodlusted Thor is simply too much for them, he would start the battle with omnidirectional blast which would incinerate or kill most of them leaving only Supergirl and Superboy and probably Ms Martian, and they are not strong enough to beat Thor, OP even gave Thor warrior madness that means that he is 10x stronger and more durable then his normal self.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt WM Thor on the same mental level as old Savage Hulk, as in he is not thinking at all, just shouting and hitting things?

I will say TT regardless, since they include a handful of heavy hitters that between them are faster, as strong and with Tim+Miss Martian, will have the tactics to bring him down.

#31 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@BigCimmerian said:

@YoungJustice said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Want to expand on that?

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt WM Thor on the same mental level as old Savage Hulk, as in he is not thinking at all, just shouting and hitting things?

I will say TT regardless, since they include a handful of heavy hitters that between them are faster, as strong and with Tim+Miss Martian, will have the tactics to bring him down.

Well it is something like that, but if Beta Ray Bill and Silver Surfer failed to stop warrior madness Thor what can they to stop him? He is easily planet buster in this state. And no one in Teen Titans is as strong as normal Thor and warrior madness is 10x times stronger then normal.

#32 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

There's only one thing to say. There sure as hell won't be an eastern seaboard anymore after this fight. Warrior Madness thor is quite simply scary as hell.

#33 Posted by Outside_85 (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Was that 1 on 1 fights or 2 vs 1? As for what the Titans can do; 5 of them are either on or border-lining on Superman/Wonder Woman's level of strength, 4 of them are either as fast or faster than Quicksilver. One is a trained tactical genius. And one is wearing a suit of armor that was designed to fight Green Lanterns, but it is limited by the wearer. Individually I'd agree with you that they aren't a match for Thor, but as a team they can pull it off.

#34 Edited by utkanflash (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans of course.. no odin force thor.. ı mean Regular Thor... no chance against them

SuperGirl, WonderGirl, Donna Troy and Superboy good enough for Thor

#35 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

TT

#36 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@BigCimmerian: Was that 1 on 1 fights or 2 vs 1? As for what the Titans can do; 5 of them are either on or border-lining on Superman/Wonder Woman's level of strength, 4 of them are either as fast or faster than Quicksilver. One is a trained tactical genius. And one is wearing a suit of armor that was designed to fight Green Lanterns, but it is limited by the wearer. Individually I'd agree with you that they aren't a match for Thor, but as a team they can pull it off.

Normal Thor is already strong as Superman and Wonder Woman, in warrior madness he is 10 times stronger then they are. Thor has reacted to the Quicksilver before, Thor is much more powerful then Green Lanterns. They could win against Normal Thor if they play their cards right, but warrior madness Thor is simply too strong and too durable.

#37 Posted by Outside_85 (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

@Outside_85 said:

Normal Thor is already strong as Superman and Wonder Woman, in warrior madness he is 10 times stronger then they are. Thor has reacted to the Quicksilver before, Thor is much more powerful then Green Lanterns. They could win against Normal Thor if they play their cards right, but warrior madness Thor is simply too strong and too durable.

Since when is normal Thor as strong as Superman?

As I it saw on another vs. Thor thread, he couldn't react to Quicksilver directly, he could hit the ground and knock him over indirectly, which wont really mean anything here since all the speedsters are also flying. Added his combat speed is nothing in comparison to what the TT powerhouses has.

#38 Posted by Hoarderofhilarity (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: As far as I know Thor is generally considered to be a smidgen weaker than Supes who tends to win due to his speed advantage as opposed to strength as they are near equal. Whilst on the other hand Thor is given wins regarding his teleportation, magic and huge energy projection skills.

#39 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@XImpossibruX: Its strage to see people think so. Warrior Madness is essentially Thor angry to the point he can no longer think straight, so kind of like bloodlust form, just that his strength should increase 10 folds. IF Thor is inherently slow being bloodlusted or otherwise shouldnt make him any faster, unless there is a clear indication saying so, and there honestly isnt. So, while there is no outright confirmation saying wether it makes him faster or not, it would be prudent to think it doesnt.

thanks for answering this :)...............with that said my opinion remains the same. Teen Titans take the win.

#40 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not know Warriors Madness increased Thor's durability as well. Does it make his durability 10x higher, same as is strength?

#41 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

I did not know Warriors Madness increased Thor's durability as well. Does it make his durability 10x higher, same as is strength?

No? Why would it? unless I'm missing something.

I don't think he's the Hulk were anger buffs up his durability.

#42 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio
@XImpossibruX: I had never thought it did, until I saw this at the bottom of the post BigCimmerian had :

" OP even gave Thor warrior madness that means that he is 10x stronger and more durable then his normal self" 

So I'm just wondering exactly what Warrior's Madness grants Thor now...lol
#43 Posted by Outside_85 (9027 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: @XImpossibruX: Well technically the WM should just make him blind to a pains he might suffer, he is for all intents and purposes going berzerk. I doubt it actually hardens his tissue and such, but his state of mind just allows him to ignore things that would otherwise have affected him. As for Warrior's Madness, seems to be one of those leftovers from the old days when you could still define a characters strength by a small number of men.

Just a question, does anyone know how long he can remain in this state before exhausting himself? (Which he apparently does)