• 124 results
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Namor
Fight takes place on Titans Island/ Titans Tower, Hulk crash landed on top of the tower after Dr.Strange sent him to the DC Dimension, Hulk is Pissed and Bloodlusted.
 Titans Consist of Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, & Raven.
Titans are pissed because the hulk destroyed their tower, Titans are bloodlusted.

Round 1:
No BFR

Round 2:
BFR

Round 3:
Titans can get help from a "Much more experienced hero"

Other rules:
No gods or powerful spirits can be called in fro back-up.
 No Uber-Powered up characters can be called in for back-up. (EX: Superman Prime, Ion GL, Etc.) 
Fight is to the death.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@King_Namor

Titans win all 3 rounds, maybe not the first one but I can see Superboy, Kid Flash, Raven, and Wonder Girl beating him
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
@King_Namor: I know your new, so I'll let you know Hulk has pretty much battled everyone and every team on some thread at some point....ergo--This has been done

It has different rules though so it might fly

1. Hulk wins
2.Titans win
3. depends on the hero, it could be Green Arrow, in which case Hulk wins
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Namor
@cattlebattle
I searched before posting and I didnt see it I'll look again.

Nevermind you have to type 

"Hulk Vs Teen Titans"

in order for it to come up, pretty lame.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PikminMania
@King_Namor: Look on google, not the search bar on comicvine for better results
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle
@King_Namor said:
@cattlebattle:  I searched before posting and I didnt see it I'll look again.  Nevermind you have to type   "Hulk Vs Teen Titans"   in order for it to come up, pretty lame.
One with WWhulk has been done, I'm sure of that....I could be wrong though, maybe reg. Hulk hasn't been done

Doesn't matter anyway, as yours clearly has a different set of rules then another one would have
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Outside_85

Round 1: Titans wins, mainly due to Raven siphoning off chunks of Hulks rage and she's already gone demonic. 
Round 2 and 3: well; Titans.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans in both.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Namor
@Outside_85
Wouldnt raven siphoning chunks of rage off him just make him even more mad!

Hulk: Im not so angry anymore!

Raven: Im taking your rage!

Hulk: LEAVE HULKS RAGE ALONE!!!

Raven would probably kill herself taking all of hulks rage.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Outside_85
@King_Namor: well that's the point; shes depowering him by doing it and no, i don't think he'd get angrier by her doing it (he wouldnt notice with Superboy and the others beating him around). Anyways, Raven once threatened some thug with letting him feel all the pain and suffering in the world, so i doubt she will die simply because of Hulk (she could possibly use him as a power battery). Finally, since he has to deal with SB, WG and KF she wont have to take all of it, just enough for them to punch him out.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

How does Superboy (Kon-El) not solo? How does Kid Flash not solo? 

Titans win in a stomp.
Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Manchine

Round 1 Hulk Destroys them. 

Round 2 All they can do is BFR him as heroes they wouldn't do that.  Hulk wins again. 

Round 3 Just before they get beat Superman comes in and takes Hulk down.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Namor
@Super_SoldierXII
Because while he is strong He is not superman. (Kal-El)

Kid flash (Impulse) does not have the feats wally or barry has (unless he can phase through people and cause them to explode as well and knows HOW TO DO THAT)

So no titans do not "stomp".
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  Because while he is strong He is not superman. (Kal-El) Kid flash (Impulse) does not have the feats wally or barry has (unless he can phase through people and cause them to explode as well and knows HOW TO DO THAT)  So no titans do not "stomp".

They do "stomp". 

I'm well aware he is not Superman. He still has kryptonian DNA. Even if he's half as strong as Superman then yes, he stomps. Coupled with Kid Flash ... well, it's not their strength I'm concerned with. It's their speed. Hulk would soak a thousand blows before he could wind up for a single thunderclap. 

This is a stomp.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aqua11500
@King_Namor said:
@Super_SoldierXII:  Because while he is strong He is not superman. (Kal-El) Kid flash (Impulse) does not have the feats wally or barry has (unless he can phase through people and cause them to explode as well and knows HOW TO DO THAT)  So no titans do not "stomp".
Raven could solo =)
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Namor
@Outside_85 said:
@King_Namor: well that's the point; shes depowering him by doing it and no, i don't think he'd get angrier by her doing it (he wouldnt notice with Superboy and the others beating him around). Anyways, Raven once threatened some thug with letting him feel all the pain and suffering in the world, so i doubt she will die simply because of Hulk (she could possibly use him as a power battery). Finally, since he has to deal with SB, WG and KF she wont have to take all of it, just enough for them to punch him out.
How would she know to drain his rage anyway? its not like she has prep. This is a random quick draw battle no prep, no time to really think, she couldnt come up with a plan like that unless she already knew hulks strength was fueled by Rage.

Starfire, BB, SB, WG, KF, And cyborg could probably rush him but would they? Probably not. When hulk crashes into titans tower they would be disoriented and "bedazzled" Hulk would take them out one by one.
Only way titans win is by BFR or by calling in superman or someone in his circle of friends.
Or by leaving robin and Raven in the back to plot out a plan otherwise they get owned on their own.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Namor
@Super_SoldierXII
Hulk would soak a thousand blows from kid flash? what would that do exactly? Hulk has taken WAYYYYY Heavier blows then 1000 punches from a kid and came out unscathed. 
If hulk could go toe to toe with superman and pull a draw then he can go toe to toe with Conner kent and pull a stomp. 

Nuff Said.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By sa5m
@Outside_85 said:
Round 1: Titans wins, mainly due to Raven siphoning off chunks of Hulks rage and she's already gone demonic. Round 2 and 3: well; Titans.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aqua11500
@King_Namor

How would she know to drain his rage anyway? its not like she has prep. 

Because that's a regular power of hers.She can also sense others emotions.That just like saying "why would Wolverine use his claws, its not like he has prep" -_-
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000

If its Donna Troy Wonder Girl she could potentially solo. It would all just come down to who has more will power.....

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Namor
@Aqua11500
So what if she gets squashed by the hulk when he crashes into the tower?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Aqua11500
@King_Namor said:
@Aqua11500:  So what if she gets squashed by the hulk when he crashes into the tower?
Raven still has somewhat peak human durability,she's a half demon. 

BTW She could also BFR him by opening portals  t other dimension.She can teleport and fly possibly staying out of his reach.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theicon

show me the titans taking down doomsday or supes, till then hulk all the way,  the world war hulk utterly descimated the xmen, avengers, i mean everybody   so  these kids are  better then most of marvel  no way! bloodlusted hulk beggets WWhulk    its over

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Namor
@Aqua11500
BFR is only allowed in the second round.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Namor
@theicon said:
show me the titans taking down doomsday or supes, till then hulk all the way,  the world war hulk utterly descimated the xmen, avengers, i mean everybody   so  these kids are  better then most of marvel  no way! bloodlusted hulk beggets WWhulk    its over
+1
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#26  Edited By AssertingValor

TT........
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nefarious

Hmmm, his would be a tough battle for the Titans, in my opinion. If they attack Hulk toegether, they can possibly take him down.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Outside_85
@King_Namor: Raven's an empath, a very powerful one a that, meaning she can feel the emotions of others and if she chooses to she can manipulate them to calm agitated allies or crowds and even take away the feelings of pains in others resulting in rapid healing. Usually her absorption limit is set by herself, since she has a tendency to turn full on demonic if she takes in too much, but in this case, she is bloodlusted so any of her usual limits are left at home.  
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  Hulk would soak a thousand blows from kid flash? what would that do exactly? Hulk has taken WAYYYYY Heavier blows then 1000 punches from a kid and came out unscathed.  If hulk could go toe to toe with superman and pull a draw then he can go toe to toe with Conner kent and pull a stomp.   Nuff Said.

OK. First, Hulk could never stalemate or pull a draw against Superman on his best day. 

Second, you do realize the force ONE punch from Kid Flash would generate at that speed right? 

Third, I agree with buttersdaman000; if Donna Troy is Wonder Girl here then she too could potentially solo. The team, together, stomp this so hard.
Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By Roddy010
@Outside_85 said:
Round 1: Titans wins, mainly due to Raven siphoning off chunks of Hulks rage and she's already gone demonic. Round 2 and 3: well; Titans.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Namor
@Super_SoldierXII
The draw already happened buddy In the DC V Marvel crossover supes just did to hulk what sentry did to hulk except differently (Supes held him down if I can remember correctly, until he turned into banner)
If his punches are so strong why does he always need help to finish off opponents? your overestimating kid flash, he is under trained and not as experienced as wally west or barry allen.
And no this is the Latest teen titans team so donna troy is dead sorry no win that way.

@Outside_85 said:
@King_Namor: Raven's an empath, a very powerful one a that, meaning she can feel the emotions of others and if she chooses to she can manipulate them to calm agitated allies or crowds and even take away the feelings of pains in others resulting in rapid healing. Usually her absorption limit is set by herself, since she has a tendency to turn full on demonic if she takes in too much, but in this case, she is bloodlusted so any of her usual limits are left at home.  

If this is true then maybe they could win that way but would it REALLY work? Hulk has never really been good at resisting magic but would that actually stop someone so angry such as the hulk! Im not denying the titans can win because i know they can win round 2 and 3 (depending on who they call)
but round 1 is a huge toss up. and just like theicon said i've never seen the titans go up against a heavy hitter like hulk and win.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@theicon said:

WWHulk is not in this scenario. He's a different creature altogether. He had the ruthless cunning of Grey Hulk and the intellect of Banner combined with near limitless strength of a perpetually enraged Savage Hulk. So no, a bloodlusted Hulk does not beget WWHulk. Not at all. What made WWHulk what he was was the fact he used his brain and his cunning. He fought smart and he fought dirty. 

No one on the X-Team involved at the time had the power of some of the premier members of the Teen Titans involved in the scenario either.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

It's not a stomp, but the Titans do win all of the rounds 

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII
The draw already happened buddy In the DC V Marvel crossover supes just did to hulk what sentry did to hulk except differently (Supes held him down if I can remember correctly, until he turned into banner)
If his punches are so strong why does he always need help to finish off opponents? your overestimating kid flash, he is under trained and not as experienced as wally west or barry allen.
And no this is the Latest teen titans team so donna troy is dead sorry no win that way. 

Please tell me you're not referencing the god awful non-canon crossover based off fan votes? If you are, then even that was not a draw as Superman knocked Hulk the f out. FYI; those battles are never referenced with any amount of seriousness here 'buddy'.

I'm not overestimating anyone. On his worst day, Kid Flash should be able to solo against modern 616 Hulk. Superboy would give him hell as well. And again, this is due more to speed than strength. But you can believe what you want. You're definitely entitled to your opinion on the matter.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:
How does Superboy (Kon-El) not solo? How does Kid Flash not solo?  Titans win in a stomp.

This.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Outside_85
@King_Namor: What Raven's upper limits are when she doesn't have to worry about flipping sides has never been shown, but during the TT/JLA Technis Imperiative story she drained Orion off all of his rage, something that usually takes up the greater part of his Motherbox's (forth world supercomputer that makes anything on Earth look ancient) time and power and this is the guy that was destined to kill Darkseid, this was during her golden spirit period where she had no body and could not turn demonic. As for round two and, easier for the Titans as Raven can teleport to other dimensions, including Heaven and Hell.
Btw, they are fighting Superboy Prime these last three issues before the rehoot and hes usually the one that pimp-slaps the rest of the DCU because it's not living up to his standards. But they have faced Trigon several times and won, but not in a fist fight.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Namor
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII

Please tell me you're not referencing the god awful non-canon crossover based off fan votes? If you are, then even that was not a draw as Superman knocked Hulk the f out. FYI; those battles are never referenced with any amount of seriousness here 'buddy'. I'm not overestimating anyone. On his worst day, Kid Flash should be able to solo against modern 616 Hulk. Superboy would give him hell as well. And again, this is due more to speed than strength. But you can believe what you want. You're definitely entitled to your opinion on the matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO and the joker could take out The spectre with a magnum and a pocket full of bullets right?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Superboy can solo this won't be easy though especially round 1. Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch Conner and Conner has the durability to tank hits from Doomsday clones as seen in Superboy 6 and he showed the necessary running speed to keep up with Bart when they did their race which was stated could've circled the globein minutes. 

All the Titans take him out all 3 rounds.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII

Please tell me you're not referencing the god awful non-canon crossover based off fan votes? If you are, then even that was not a draw as Superman knocked Hulk the f out. FYI; those battles are never referenced with any amount of seriousness here 'buddy'. I'm not overestimating anyone. On his worst day, Kid Flash should be able to solo against modern 616 Hulk. Superboy would give him hell as well. And again, this is due more to speed than strength. But you can believe what you want. You're definitely entitled to your opinion on the matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO and the joker could take out The spectre with a magnum and a pocket full of bullets right?

Right. And Hulk can stalemate Superman. Carry on.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@god_spawn said:

Superboy can solo this won't be easy though especially round 1. Hulk shouldn't even be able to touch Conner and Conner has the durability to tank hits from Doomsday clones as seen in Superboy 6 and he showed the necessary running speed to keep up with Bart when they did their race which was stated could've circled the globein minutes.  All the Titans take him out all 3 rounds.

Exactly. Some fail to realize how fast these folks are and what this kind of speed, couple with their strength and durability, can do.
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#41  Edited By KainScion

hulk rips them in half. speed is spit to hulk. kitty once fazed his hands and legs into the ground. he grew them back in moments.teen titans are punks to hulk.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Namor
@Super_SoldierXII
Some folks fail to realize exactly WHO and WHAT the hulk is. 
Hulk wins round 1 loses 2 and 3 most likely due to the rules I have in place if read correctly you would notice that the hulk obviously has an advantage due to the fact he is disorienting the titans when he crashes through the tower.
Would they speed blitz him immediately? NO! hulk would easily take out at least two of them before they got their stuff together. these are kids not battle hardened warriors like their older counterparts. 
Speed means very little when its not used  properly. would conner kent use his speed against hulk? no he is cocky he would use his muscle not think of a way to out maneuver him.
And durability kid flash got shot in his knee and was hospitalized for an hour plus he needed emergency care or he wouldnt of been able to walk what do you think would happen when he gets his head punched by the hulk?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@Super_SoldierXII:  Some folks fail to realize exactly WHO and WHAT the hulk is.  Hulk wins round 1 loses 2 and 3 most likely due to the rules I have in place if read correctly you would notice that the hulk obviously has an advantage due to the fact he is disorienting the titans when he crashes through the tower. Would they speed blitz him immediately? NO! hulk would easily take out at least two of them before they got their stuff together. these are kids not battle hardened warriors like their older counterparts.  Speed means very little when its not used  properly. would conner kent use his speed against hulk? no he is cocky he would use his muscle not think of a way to out maneuver him. And durability kid flash got shot in his knee and was hospitalized for an hour plus he needed emergency care or he wouldnt of been able to walk what do you think would happen when he gets his head punched by the hulk?

I know who Hulk is and what he's capable of and not capable of. While certainly not slow, (Hulk is actually quite fast) Hulk will not one shot SB or WG, nor will he connect to folks who can move at FTL speeds. Hulk's handicap against this trio is speed and manueverability here (or lack thereof). He will not last soaking multiples of blows from Superboy and Kid Flash moving at faster than light speeds. I realize these kids lack experience and are not in their A-list counterpart's league ... which is why this fight is even being debated to begin with.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@King_Namor

Some folks fail to realize exactly WHO and WHAT the hulk is

Yeah he is one of the biggest PIS factories in comics. 

Hulk wins round 1 loses 2 and 3 most likely due to the rules I have in place if read correctly you would notice that the hulk obviously has an advantage due to the fact he is disorienting the titans when he crashes through the tower

Sure I read it too bad that wasn't even mentioned in your OP so such an advantage doesn't exist in the fight. Hulk crashes into the tower but nothing mentioned about being disoriented.   

Would they speed blitz him immediately? NO! hulk would easily take out at least two of them before they got their stuff together. these are kids not battle hardened warriors like their older counterparts

Yeah they would because you made them bloodlusted, and pissed about their home being destroyed. Cassie, Conner, and Kori all blitz him til he's mush while Raven siphons him of his rage.

Speed means very little when its not used  properly. would conner kent use his speed against hulk? no he is cocky he would use his muscle not think of a way to out maneuver him

He isn't cocky here, he is pissed and yes will blitz along with Kori and Cassie with none of them holding back and moving at speeds Hulk won't contend with.

And durability kid flash got shot in his knee and was hospitalized for an hour plus he needed emergency care or he wouldnt of been able to walk what do you think would happen when he gets his head punched by the hulk?

Hulk shouldn't even touch Bart, but that doesn't matter considering Hulk will look like green mush when this fight is done with. 
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By buttersdaman000

Some folks fail to realize exactly WHO and WHAT the hulk is

I love it when people say this.....lol
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cattlebattle

Hulk has too many crazy PIS feats, I'm not convinced for a second a group of teenagers are going to beat him

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk has too many crazy PIS feats, I'm not convinced for a second a group of teenagers are going to beat him
You know full well we don't count the PIS effect here unless stated otherwise. I don't see Conner, Cassie and Kori all pulling the infamous Sentry face punch scenario.
King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Namor
@cattlebattle
agreed.
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#49  Edited By The Impersonator
No Caption Provided
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@King_Namor said:

@cattlebattle:  agreed.

Agree that Hulk wins via PIS? I can live with that.