Teen Titans vs The Homunculi

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

The Iconic Evil-Fighting Group Teen Titans vs The Representations of the Seven Sins

VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Father sends the Homunculi out to Jump City to replicate what happened in Ishval. After a week of observing and searching, The Titans locate the Homunculi and attack.

Rules

• Morals on and in character, but determined to win. The Titans will use deadly force on the Homunculi.
  • Titans get basic knowledge but no prep.
  • Homunculi get no knowledge or prep.
  • Titans are cartoon version.
  • Homunculi are Brotherhood/Manga version.
  • Win by KO, kill, or incap of all the other team.
  • The Titans get Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg.
  • The Homunculi get Lust, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Sloth, Pride, and Greedling.
  • Info on Titans.
  • Info on Homunculi.
Fight takes place here with the teams starting 20 feet away.
Fight takes place here with the teams starting 20 feet away.

Rounds

Round 1: Character vs Character

• Wrath vs Robin
  • Envy and Gluttony vs Beast Boy
  • Lust vs Starfire
  • Sloth vs Cyborg
  • Pride and Greed vs Raven

Round 2: Team vs Team

• No specific matchups.

Round 3: A Little Help

• The Homunculi get the help of Father (After Consuming Truth and The Souls of Amestris) and 50 Mannequin Soldiers.
  • The Titans get the help of Red X and Terra and Raven is angry.

Round 4: All Out

• The Homunculi get all of the help of above plus Kimblee and the 2003 Homunculi. They are all fully composited unless the character is completely different (Sloth, Dante, Wrath, etc.), in which case they are an additional member.
  • The Titans get all of the help listed above plus the Titans East and all the Honorary Titans (That have actual feats.)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Titans don't kill so..Raven is their only chance.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans don't kill so..Raven is their only chance.

Kinda forgot everything in that show is a robot. Making an edit saying they won't have a problem with killing, now who do you think wins?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath and Sloth may just decimate together, But I'd also argue the Titans have good late game potential with Raven and Starfire.

Homunculi - 7/10 with difficulty

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

1. Close one. I think Robin deserves some more recognition; he is insane in this series. He is able to hurt superhumans with physical strength. While, yes, the Titans did hold back against him, just look at Robin's feats when he fought them:

However, I think Wrath is still too fast for Robin. He casually walks around bullets and glides through falling debris.

2. The Homunculi. Beast Boy doesn't have the power output to keep either of them down, while Gluttony could easily oneshot.

3. Starfire, who is probably the only one on the team who has the power output to beat a Homunculus.

4. Probably Cyborg.

5. As powerful as Raven is, I think Pride might be too much, especially with Greed keeping her busy.

Round 2: Homonculi still win.

Round 3: Father might solo.

Round 4: Hard to say. Titans have serious numbers here, and I don't remember what some of the less-important Titans could do, aside from the Titans East.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Props for the nice OP. I can't comment on the fight though since I haven't watched Teen Titans.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah, were the rounds always there or did i just skim to fast?

R1- Wrath takes Robin, and Gluttony turns what could've been a even match for beast boy into a fight for survival. Starfire and Raven are the only ones who can really win their match ups without assistance. So FMA takes it 3/5

R2- Titans have superior team work, tactics and combinations, but the speed and regen problem still persist 7/10

R3- The Titans need more help....maybe Titans East here as well?

R4- FMA Stomp. the 2003 guys have unlimited Regen..

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Props for the nice OP. I can't comment on the fight though since I haven't watched Teen Titans.

Thanks! I try.

@koays said:

Woah, were the rounds always there or did i just skim to fast?

R1- Wrath takes Robin, and Gluttony turns what could've been a even match for beast boy into a fight for survival. Starfire and Raven are the only ones who can really win their match ups without assistance. So FMA takes it 3/5

R2- Titans have superior team work, tactics and combinations, but the speed and regen problem still persist 7/10

R3- The Titans need more help....maybe Titans East here as well?

R4- FMA Stomp. the 2003 guys have unlimited Regen..

They were always there, lol.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Don_Sevour

R1:

Wrath vs Robin: Wrath wins easily via precog and superior in all stats

Gluttony and Envy vs Beast Boy: Gluttony and Envy, just too much for him to deal with as a team.

Lust vs Starfire: Starfire, superior in most stats, and can put her down as much as needed

Sloth vs Cyborg: Sloth after a really long and hard fought battle.

Pride and Greed vs Raven: I'd say Raven. I don't see Greed being much of a threat to her and she does what Pride does better.

R2

I'd say titans due to superior teamwork and cooperation. Homunculi normally work alone, so they'll probably get in each other's way alot and do worse than they would do alone, lol.

R3:

Team FMA wins. Father was handling an army with little effort until he absorbed the wrong person. And since he won't be doing that here, i'd say he could solo. Add in the rest, and yeah, Team FMA takes it.

R4:

Team FMA again. For many of the same reasons above. And you know, soldiers that you have to kill ~ 100 times.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath vs Robin: wrath wins this one in character robin doesn't kill and thats what he'll have to do to win here.

Envy and Gluttony vs Beast Boy: I am going to say team beastboy has no answer to gluttony and his other dimensional stomach.

Lust vs Starfire: starfire stomps

Sloth vs Cyborg: gonna say cyborg enough strength compete and smart enough to win

Pride and Greed vs Raven: raven is just too strong when she gets mad its over.

Round 2: Team vs Team: going to say teen titans, too many heavy hitters.

Round 3: A Little Help: father solos he can create a sun in his palm

Round 4: All Out: Again father solos he basically became a god he was nigh-omnipotent.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

Is teamwork a factor? Last time I checked raven angry tried to brutally assault Terra. Also can Raven turn White?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

@joewell:

Is teamwork a factor? Last time I checked raven angry tried to brutally assault Terra. Also can Raven turn White?

And lost. An angry Raven is a careless Raven. Slade outright says that her anger is her weakness.

Loading Video...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist: It is, but all combatants are willing to work with each other. No friendly fire.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell

• Wrath vs Robin
  • Lust vs Starfire
  • Sloth vs Cyborg

Wrath takes Robin pretty comfortably, they have pretty similar physicals but one thing Wrath has is the Ultimate Eye. Which honestly trumps Robin's versatility.

Don't see Beast Boy is winning a 1v2.

Starfire takes the majority. She likes to spam her Starbolts and I see it going down the same way it did with Mustang.

Cyborg takes the majority. Sloth could be stopped my Armstrong who is weaker than Cyborg, not to mention Cyborg could just blast him weaponry from a distance.

As with most people, its been quite a few years. I'm fairly certain there's something in Raven's book of tricks that could make her take Pride and Greed easy.

• No specific matchups.

The Humonculi win the Majority. They only actual threats are the female titans.

• The Homunculi get the help of Father (After Consuming Truth and The Souls of Amestris) and 50 Mannequin Soldiers.

Hm, probably the Humonculi. The version of father you proposed can creature suns in his hands, and hes a multi city block buster. Honestly I don't see Red X and Terra proving themselves to be threats to him, again Raven might be a problem.

• The Homunculi get all of the help of above plus Kimblee and the 2003 Homunculi. They are all fully composited unless the character is completely different (Sloth, Dante, Wrath, etc.), in which case they are an additional member.
  • The Titans get all of the help listed above plus the Titans East and all the Honorary Titans (That have actual feats.)

I still can't wrap my head around them beating Father. I suppose they could throw him into one of Herald's portals.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match

R1

-Wrath, but Robin makes him work for it.

-Gluttony gives a win for the Homunculus against Beast Boy

-Starfire is a bit too durable and powerful for Lust, I'm not sure that she'll even get touched due to flight

-Sloth vs Cyborg is the toughest one IMO. They're both pretty hard to put down, but I think I'll go with Cyborg because of some of his larger weaponry

-Pride and Greed take this one, Raven isn't really known for outright deadly constructs

R2- Titans win if they protect Raven and Starfire long enough that one of the gets supremely pissed, otherwise I'd give it to the Homunculi

R3- Father is too much

R4- 2003 Sloth nigh solos

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VashtaNerada88

• Wrath vs Robin - Robin would need to go straight for the kill; but wouldn't. And Wraths eyes/skill would overpower him before too long
  • Envy and Gluttony vs Beast Boy - I can see Envys' true form being a problem to beast boy in and of itself, throwing Gluttonny in the mix makes this a stomp IMHO
  • Lust vs Starfire - Starfire spams energy blasts till Lust is toast
  • Sloth vs Cyborg - probably the best match up here; Sloth is the fastest (and likely strongest) of all the homunculi but lacks agility/overall skill. I can see Cyborg winning in a hard fought battle
  • Pride and Greed vs Raven - Too much for Raven to handle.(who never goes all out from the start) Raven wouldn't be able to find an opening to attack between Greed taking point and Pride attacking from far away.

Round 2- Still a good match up but I feel once Lust dies. (which in all probability who would be the first to fall) Gluttony will turn bloodlust and take out his tummy monster. And even with the loss of Lust, the remaining homunculi + a BL gluttony should win a solid majority. 8/10 homunculi

Round 3/4 - Father solos unless im forgetting something.....considering

No Caption Provided

This is the Energy Blast Father used to take Hohenheim out of the final battle. He could take both team solo

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many different opinions, so little debate.

@jacthripper: said:

R4- 2003 Sloth nigh solos

Don't forget, Robin has things like freeze discs and stuff. The Titans often fight Plasmus who is like Sloth on crack.

@joewell: @jedixman: Didn't Robin Kung foo kick Cinderblock throughout the series?

Yep.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans cause Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg could potentially all solo

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@haoalchemist said:

@joewell: @jedixman: Didn't Robin Kung foo kick Cinderblock throughout the series?

Yes. He is extremely strong. The guy was able to send Cyborg flying.

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Thnk it was just toon force, because Robin has been taking down by fodder such as in the doom patrol episode.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Thnk it was just toon force, because Robin has been taking down by fodder such as in the doom patrol episode.

I don't recall him being taken down by fodder. Robin's feats show he's consistently capable of fighting superhumans on equal terms; if he was beaten by fodder, that is an inconsistent showing, and I would chalk it up to PIS.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: isn't cinderblock supposed to weigh thousands of pounds? How is robin able to kick him if he's just a human. Could batman do it (comic batman)?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: isn't cinderblock supposed to weigh thousands of pounds? How is robin able to kick him if he's just a human. Could batman do it (comic batman)?

Robin in this series is essentially superhuman, as is Slade. Toon Force usually applies to silly moments, but Robin's best feats come from the most serious and "darkest" moments in the series, not the lighthearted moments.

Robin did better 1v1 against Terra than any of the others, including Raven.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Robin solos

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Floopay

• Wrath vs Robin - Standard Robin should lose. He has his high showings, but nothing that puts him leagues above Wrath.
  • Envy and Gluttony vs Beast Boy - BFR wins this. Otherwise, Beast Boy should win due to stronger forms and etc.
  • Lust vs Starfire - Do I have to explain?
  • Sloth vs Cyborg - As fast as Sloth is, Cyborg is way stronger, and has more going for him.
  • Pride and Greed vs Raven - Raven

• No specific matchups.

Titans should win due to better teamwork and a stronger list of characters overall. I'd say Starfire can arguably blow her way through most of their arsenal.

Angry Raven is a big deal, and Red X himself can handle a good portion of the Homunculus.

I'm torn on this one, but I think Father might be too much. Without fire it's debatable if he can even be defeated.

Titans stomp. Hot Spot can solo most of the Homunculi.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: @vashtanerada88: You two both have rather in depth answers, but have different opinions! That means you have to debate for three pages, right?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1

Wrath vs. Robin- I would say stalemate or Robin. His gear trumps Wrath's Ult. Eye.

Envy & Gluttony vs Beast Boy- Beast Boy, he can take out Envy the way he hurt Trigon (turn into something small, go inside his body, then turn into something large) and his forms are extremely more powerful than the actual animals.

Lust vs. Starfire- Starfire almost easily

Sloth vs. Cyborg- Cyborg, definitely easily. He's smarter, stronger, way more agile and his gear makes this overkill.

Pride & Greed vs. Raven- Raven takes Greed but I'm not sure about Pride.

R2- The Titans' combined prowess should overwhelm the others.

R3- Father solos.

R4- Titans in a complete stomp, members like Jinx, Kid Flash, Hotspot, Jericho... yeah they're too much.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@floopay: @vashtanerada88: You two both have rather in depth answers, but have different opinions! That means you have to debate for three pages, right?

By Comicvine standards, it means I must now declare my hate for him, and call him awful names that have nothing to do with the debate. Then, we must follow each other around from thread to thread trolling one another until the mods get involved and ban the two of us.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Don't forget the edgy PMs. Those are key to victory in the psychological battlefield.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@joewell said:

By Comicvine standards, it means I must now declare my hate for him, and call him awful names that have nothing to do with the debate. Then, we must follow each other around from thread to thread trolling one another until the mods get involved and ban the two of us.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

A duel good sir!!
A duel good sir!!

although I feel like the only thing were really split on is Raven. (perhaps im forgetting some of her more high end feats)

But basic Father(Father IMMEDIATELY after absorbing the souls of everyone in Xerces. ) is over 530,000 souls; he is the only one of the baddies who was ever given a specific soul count. We know this because he split the souls evenly with hohenhiem, and hohenhiem gives a specific number to his count.

AND IT GETS BETTER! Mustang gives a rough estimate of the population of Amestris (50 million) perhaps jowell didn't mean to have this considering he only held the Amestris souls for barely anytime as Hohenhiem's counter circle reverted everything/everyone back to normal.

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot see the Titans winning here. Raven is the only real threat to the Hommoculi, the rest will fall pretty quickly. Remember the Homoculi also have Alchemy at their finger tips. Combined with their durability, fighting skill, and ruthlessness they will make quick work of the Titans.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ironshinobi88

I don't see the titans winning any of the rounds. Once Father gets involved its a wrap.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: The problem against Father for me are people like Hot Spot and Starfire. Even Mustang's BEST feats are dwarfed by a guy who essentially is magma and a girl who throws out explosive radiation. Then we have an arsenal of others who carry similar if not better weaponry.

As for Raven. Her biggest advantage is BFR and removing people from the fight, which she has used relatively often. Angry Raven is dang near unstoppable, and combined with Terra they'd be a big deal.

Overall, I think Father is the superior player on the table, but the full Titan's roster has dozens of characters with some pretty phenomenal feats. I mean, how are they going to beat someone like Kid Flash? Who can arguably solo most players in the last round, leaving it down to all the rest of the Titans vs. Father.

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homuncili wins all rounds

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@floopay:

"The problem against Father for me are people like Hot Spot and Starfire. Even Mustang's BEST feats are dwarfed by a guy who essentially is magma and a girl who throws out explosive radiation"

Mustang is not the only heat that Father had to deal with; Edward got him a lot worse. When the sacrifices were fighting Father below central command, Ed dumped a 20+ foot tub of magma on top of Father. (the same tub used to destroy the original Greed) Father emerged from the magma unscathed, it didn't seem like he had used his shield at all. In fact during the fight, just before the magma bath, Greedling hits Father with an I-beam (In which he does raise his shield) and the I-beam is instantlymelted in half/straight through. *Episode 61*

"As for Raven. Her biggest advantage is BFR and removing people from the fight, which she has used relatively often. Angry Raven is dang near unstoppable, and combined with Terra they'd be a big deal."

Yes I agree and I always thought her to be the most dangerous of the bunch. And she is more opt to try to BFR one of the homunculi more so than Gluttony is to the titans; who would likely just try eating any of them until he turns BL from an attack on Lust.

"Overall, I think Father is the superior player on the table, but the full Titan's roster has dozens of characters with some pretty phenomenal feats. I mean, how are they going to beat someone like Kid Flash? Who can arguably solo most players in the last round, leaving it down to all the rest of the Titans vs. Father."

This last round is the one im most unfamiliar with. Mainly due to the fact that I haven't seen the non-brotherhood fma in so long, ive really forgotten near anything about it. So quite honestly I took what I knew of Father&FMAB alone and went on a limb to say the homunculi would take this also.....I mean, Father has 50,000,000+ souls and full alchemic knowledge (i.e. the power of god). And with another new set of homunculi; who don't even necessarily follow the same rules/laws as the FMAB homunculi do. I just see them getting worn down by the continuous regeneration and the fact that this version of Father, while combatively featless, is the most powerful version due to his soul count.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Wrath vs Robin
  • Lust vs Starfire
  • Sloth vs Cyborg

Round 2:

Probably the hommunculi

Round 3:

its raven vs the father, and if its white raven who beat trigon ill give it to her.

Round 4:

Sort of the same outcome but slightly more favorable to hommunculi