Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By btmt

@The_Thunderer said:

@btmt: Whats wrong with OP?

You may know but this battle is more one sided because the THOR'S team is more powerful in comparison to Teen Titan's, they don't have more hard hitters like the TEAM ASGAURD have, I think it can be more interesting with adult characters from DC.

Every person will think that The TEEN TITANS may easily loose against THOR and the TEAM, I think you can make it more interesting, I have read your many other post before which were very interesting and great.

@charlieboy said:

@btmt: that's true superboy would be pretty beast with the gauntlet and sandals of hermes.

Indeed He should be, because SUPERBOY is considered one of the most powerful being on earth, not just even SUPERBOY but all the SUPERMAN FAMILY members like SUPERMAN, SUPERGIRL, POWERGIRL are the most powerful superheroes in DC universe, so THOR can't just gonna easily kick SUPERBOY like football.

And I think SUPERBOY can easily withstand lighting attacks of THOR, even the SUPERMAN can take magic lighting attack from CAPTAIN MARVEL with ease, and according to comicvine that many of the SUPERBOY'S powers and characteristics are still unknown including telekinetic powers.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#302  Edited By charlieboy
@btmt: well i think wonder woman, captain marvel, and martian manhunter should be in that list but yeah the kryptonians are powerful. 
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#303  Edited By The_Thunderer

@btmt: First off its ASGARD. Secondly its supposed to be a challenge for TT and judging from number of views and replies it evidently was quite close. Trust me neither Superboy nor Superman can take a hit from Thor's Lightning, he has the most powerful lightning in comics. Also if we are using obscure / unheard of powers Thor has Time manipulation, resurrection and energy absorbtion all of which means he could prolly solo

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By btmt

@charlieboy said:

@btmt: well i think wonder woman, captain marvel, and martian manhunter should be in that list but yeah the kryptonians are powerful.

Oh sorry my bad I just forgot to write about that, yes but we can't underestimate Captain Marvel thats's true. Kryptonians are most powerful but may be the power of magic makes Captain Marvel nearly equal to Superman's level

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By charlieboy
@The_Thunderer: dude where's your proof that superman can't take thor's lightning? captain marvel's lightning is magical as well and superman can take shots from those. 
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By The_Thunderer

@charlieboy: You cannot compare Thor's lightning to Capt Marvel's. Its like comparing Flash to Quiksilver. A joke. Last time I checked Capt Marvel wasn't God of Thunder and hasn't killed half as many people with thunder as Thor. Also Thor can massively amp up his lightning and his sheer power of it was demonstrated in earlier scans.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By charlieboy
@The_Thunderer: doesn't mean that superman can't take it. the only quantity that makes it hurt superman is the magical aspect. regular lightning does not hurt superman. i just think that is bold statement that superman cannot handle thor's lightning. and since everything where the two have fought is not canon that statement lacks evidence. 
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By The_Thunderer

@charlieboy: Superman is not good against magic, Thor's lightning is made of magic ie it will hurt him

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By btmt

@The_Thunderer said:

@charlieboy: You cannot compare Thor's lightning to Capt Marvel's. Its like comparing Flash to Quiksilver. A joke. Last time I checked Capt Marvel wasn't God of Thunder and hasn't killed half as many people with thunder as Thor. Also Thor can massively amp up his lightning and his sheer power of it was demonstrated in earlier scans.

No Caption Provided

Good point buddy but may be THOR can kill ordinary normal people but we are talking about Superman and Superboy here, If Superman can easily catch the hammer of the Thor then he can also withstand lighting attack of Thor's.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Jayfournines

For the love of god, again, kryptonians are not weak against magic, just vulnerable against it. That being said, even though they put an amazing fight...come on now, we're talking about two Thors and a tough lady here; and though I love the Titans, they do not win here at all, no chance.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By The_Thunderer

@btmt: non canon "buddy"

supertank111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By supertank111

Thor solos. Curb stomp. Thor is in an entirely different league than these children, it is not fair.