Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm pretty sure classic feats don't count, and the Void thing isn't that impressive.

Bart was the Flash, guy. He's also faster than the other's so, therefore, he'd hit harder than any of the other Flashes.

What can Bart do? He can beat them before they can do anything.

Classic feast count ..... and thats your opinion which has nothing to do with the outcome of this battle ....

Bart is KID FLASH .... not the FLASH .... and he wasn't the one stated to hit as hard as Superman, unless you have scans to prove it ..... and you can say he is faster than the others but I wont take your word for it, put out scans...

lol he can beat them before they do anything? this is Bart .... not Wally ....

Since when do classic feats count? Classic feats for Marvel are like PC feats for DC.

Bart has been Flash. This just shows you know nothing about him. I can show you Wally unable to catch Zoom, and then I can show you Bart beating him. I can show you Barry saying he's faster than all of them, but you will just find someway to say I'm wrong (even though it won't be right).

Bart>Wally. Wally's never beaten Zoom. Bart has.

You mean the classic feats that don't count and the non-impressive Void one? Yeah, that's pretty cool stuff, right there.

Since there's a bunch of scans, and I don't feel like posting them, here's Zoom defeated by Bart (the link, since I can't seem to upload it).

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/vsZoom8.jpg

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@XImpossibruX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: THANK YOU! finally someone with actual scans, not just theorycrafting.

Team Asgard wins.

thank you ... I do try ..... I really do ...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@blackadamFTW said:

Since when do classic feats count? Classic feats for Marvel are like PC feats for DC.

Bart has been Flash. This just shows you know nothing about him. I can show you Wally unable to catch Zoom, and then I can show you Bart beating him. I can show you Barry saying he's faster than all of them, but you will just find someway to say I'm wrong (even though it won't be right).

You mean the classic feats that don't count and the non-impressive Void one? Yeah, that's pretty cool stuff, right there.

Since there's a bunch of scans, and I don't feel like posting them, here's Zoom defeated by Bart (the link, since I can't seem to upload it).

Classic feats for marvel count because it is still in continuity of the characters themselves, PC DC got retconned unlike Marvel, shows how much you know

I'm saying you are wrong because you say they said he was faster than everyone but you have no proof ... get some and stop whining about me discounting it .....

There are different variations of Zoom, Hunter Zoom lost his powers and the newest one doesn't have the same amount of power as Zolomon .... so ABC logic doesn't work here

Wonder Woman also beat Zoom .... is she > Wally too .....

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ThatThorFan

KID Flash should not be compared to himself as Flash. Because this is KID Flash... not ADULT Flash. KID.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Wonder Woman also beat Zoom .... is she > Wally too .....

I'd say so

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Classic feats for marvel count because it is still in continuity of the characters themselves, PC DC got retconned unlike Marvel, shows how much you know

I'm saying you are wrong because you say they said he was faster than everyone but you have no proof ... get some and stop whining about me discounting it .....

There are different variations of Zoom, Hunter Zoom lost his powers and the newest one doesn't have the same amount of power as Zolomon .... so ABC logic doesn't work here

But I think it's commonly known, that all Classic feats are PIS. I've seen other threads where classic feats are disregarded.

I've proved it to you, you ignorant banshee.

It was after Infinite Crisis when Zoom was still Zoom. I'm not using ABC logic. If Bart can catch up with someone that Wally can't, that makes him faster.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ximpossibrux

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

But I think it's commonly known, that all Classic feats are PIS. I've seen other threads where classic feats are disregarded.

It was after Infinite Crisis when Zoom was still Zoom. I'm not using ABC logic. If Bart can catch up with someone that Wally can't, that makes him faster.

dat smacktalk

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@The_Thunderer said:

Sif is tough enough to give the teen titan "non factors" a good fight

Starfire should cream her.
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Iamlovewithin500: really? based on what feats?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@blackadamFTW said:

It is not commonly known unless you can tell me where it is said that they are all PIS ....... other than that thats just your opinion ....

lol ignorant banshee????

you posted a scan of ADULT Bart beating Zoom, this is KID FLASH we are using .... read the OP sometime, and you haven't proved where it says Bart is faster than all the flashes combined ... so who's the ignorant banshee now?

That scan means nothing because that isn't kid flash ........ Fail

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By blackadamFTW

@XImpossibruX: You know it.

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Sif is tough enough to give the teen titan "non factors" a good fight

Starfire should cream her.

That, and Cyborg would probably beat her, too.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Thunderer

@blackadamFTW: No way

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@The_Thunderer said:

She can tank,she's much faster than Sif and can fly and her Starbolts are very powerful.She's also very durable.Think lesser version of Kryptonian,but with energy absorption abilities
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@blackadamFTW said:

@ThatThorFan: Raven wouldn't really be that much of a help, and there is no way that Thor could demolish Superboy and Kid Flash. In fact Kid Flash could beat Thor by himself rather easily.

You Sure?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#65  Edited By charlieboy

leaning towards the titans.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@charlieboy said:

Based on ........ what?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ximpossibrux

@charlieboy said:

I think Asgard takes it home.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW said:

It is not commonly known unless you can tell me where it is said that they are all PIS ....... other than that thats just your opinion ....

lol ignorant banshee????

you posted a scan of ADULT Bart beating Zoom, this is KID FLASH we are using .... read the OP sometime, and you haven't proved where it says Bart is faster than all the flashes combined ... so who's the ignorant banshee now?

That scan means nothing because that isn't kid flash ........ Fail

Old school comics are ridiculous and are filled with PIS. If you don't know that, I feel bad for you.

Way to post a GIANT picture.

How would Adult Flash be any faster than Kid Flash?

It's still Bart Allen, and he would posses the same speed when he's an adult. The fact you think he's any different except for experience is a fail. He's still exponentially faster than Thor. You still haven't proved that Thor can react, or will react, or will beat Bart.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@charlieboy said:

Based on ........ what?

There are many things to base it on.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Iamlovewithin500: she can tank?

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

She can tank,she's much faster than Sif and can fly and her Starbolts are very powerful.She's also very durable.Think lesser version of Kryptonian,but with energy absorption abilities

Faster? Prove it. Prove her Starbolts are powerful. She is unlile;y to be as durable as Sif, but again prove it. She is not very kryptonian at all imo.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@The_Thunderer said:

@Iamlovewithin500: she can tank?

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@The_Thunderer said:

She can tank,she's much faster than Sif and can fly and her Starbolts are very powerful.She's also very durable.Think lesser version of Kryptonian,but with energy absorption abilities

Faster? Prove it. Prove her Starbolts are powerful. She is unlile;y to be as durable as Sif, but again prove it. She is not very kryptonian at all imo.

Scans are on the way. 

hold tight 

BTW She's Tameranian
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Outside_85 said:

Thor x2 and Sif vs. TT, whos only powerhouse is Starfire...wth were you thinking when you made this?

Who's only powerhouse is Starfire? Are you high?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By charlieboy
@Ancient_0f_Days
starfire alone is powerful enough to give wonder woman a fight. cyborg i am pretty sure could drop sif. wonder girl , kid flash, and superboy all have speed on their side. wonder girl has defeated a god with her lasso before.  
ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ThatThorFan

Adult Flash masters his powers much better than Kid Flash. Sif is as strong as a Male Asgardian and would easily take down Cyborg. Her agility ranks as one of the top in Asgard. Sif may die but she definitely takes down Robin, Cyborg, and BB.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shawnbaby

Thor and BRB are both Planet Smashers...Teen Titans get creamed

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ximpossibrux

@charlieboy said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: starfire alone is powerful enough to give wonder woman a fight. cyborg i am pretty sure could drop sif. wonder girl , kid flash, and superboy all have speed on their side. wonder girl has defeated a god with her lasso before.

Yet they can't beat Deathstroke.....

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By blackadamFTW

@XImpossibruX said:

@charlieboy said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: starfire alone is powerful enough to give wonder woman a fight. cyborg i am pretty sure could drop sif. wonder girl , kid flash, and superboy all have speed on their side. wonder girl has defeated a god with her lasso before.

Yet they can't beat Deathstroke.....

Deathstroke is full of PIS. Everybody knows it, and we just except it.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By charlieboy
@XImpossibruX:  when this lineup of titans fought deathstroke he was possessed by jericho which through the titans off. . plus deathstroke is a master at planning battles out. deathstroke is not to be taken lightly just because he is lowpowered. 
The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By The_Thunderer

@Iamlovewithin500: ok

@charlieboy: Realllly..

@charlieboy said:

No. Thor isn't just "a god" he is The Thunderer.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Shawnbaby
@charlieboy said:
@XImpossibruX:  when this lineup of titans fought deathstroke he was possessed by jericho which through the titans off. . plus deathstroke is a master at planning battles out. deathstroke is not to be taken lightly just because he is lowpowered. 
None of that puts him even close to Thor Level.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By charlieboy
@Shawnbaby: powerlevel has nothing to do with savy and intelligence. 
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Shawnbaby said:

@charlieboy said:
@XImpossibruX: when this lineup of titans fought deathstroke he was possessed by jericho which through the titans off. . plus deathstroke is a master at planning battles out. deathstroke is not to be taken lightly just because he is lowpowered.
None of that puts him even close to Thor Level.

Exactly

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@blackadamFTW: So those scans I posted are PIS now right? lol yeah OK

yeah I posted a Giant picture .... you got a problem with that .......

Kid Flash is super sonic speed at best .... Bart like Wally and Barry as an adult is either FTL, just at light speed, or a little below it, Kid Bart never showed FTL feats ...

Thor doesn't need to play whak-a-mole with these guys, he just has to shock the whole area ...... not like they can really stop him cus they arent strong enough .....

@charlieboy said:

Not at all .... she isn't fast enough or nearly as strong and Wonder Womans feats out rule all of Kory's .... if you are thinking of that one fight they had, you can tell Diana wasn't even trying ....... fail ....

Thor defeats gods all the time ..... what is the lasso gonna do when she cant overpower her opponent with it ...

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By robertloucksjr

Sif ain't hay. 30 tonner with Asgardian durabily, endurance, healing ability, and speed. Expert combatant in hand to hand and with her Asgardian forged blades. She can't take Starfire, who is being underrated here, but she could take Robin along with one of Cyborg or Beast Boy. I don't think she can take all three though.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By charlieboy
@The_Thunderer said:

@Iamlovewithin500: ok

@charlieboy: Realllly..

@charlieboy said:

No. Thor isn't just "a god" he is The Thunderer.

and cassie is a demigoddess. the daughter of zeus. if we are throwing titles around. big deal. 
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shawnbaby
@charlieboy said:
@Shawnbaby: powerlevel has nothing to do with savy and intelligence. 
Never said it did. I'm just saying that Deathstroke's planning abilities don't come anywhere close to making him a threat on the level with Thor, BRB and Lady Sif.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By charlieboy
@Ancient_0f_Days: cassie made a god she was fighting disappear and so far he has never came back. she banished him for lack of a better word. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By charlieboy
@Shawnbaby: um good planning can be more devastating than powerhouses. it happens all the time. 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@The_Thunderer:  
@charlieboy said:

@Ancient_0f_Daysstarfire alone is powerful enough to give wonder woman a fight. cyborg i am pretty sure could drop sif. wonder girl , kid flash, and superboy all have speed on their side. wonder girl has defeated a god with her lasso before.  

Yes 

Starfire is near lightspeeder 

She flew lightyears through space .Though it  drained her. 

^^^^^^ 

Blasting the crap out of Brainiac 

^^^^^^ 

It took two class 100 people to hold her back (Donna and Superboy)

^^^^^^^^^^
She can hang with WW for gods sake and take blows from her 

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ximpossibrux

@charlieboy said:

She really proved it here

No Caption Provided
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Iamlovewithin500: OH CMON you beat me too it.....

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By charlieboy
@XImpossibruX: if you read the actual comic then you would know that neither won the fight and it was broken up by the others. 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@XImpossibruX said:

@Iamlovewithin500: OH CMON you beat me too it.....

lol She didn't beat her,but it shows that Star is tough .Her durability is pretty up there.She tanks asteroids too. 

Sif is no problem
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@charlieboy said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: cassie made a god she was fighting disappear and so far he has never came back. she banished him for lack of a better word.

Ok .... so did Thor using his hammer ....... nothing new@XImpossibruX said:

@charlieboy said:

She really proved it here

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman wasnt even badly damaged or really trying to fight hard at all .... still faster, still stronger, more durable, better skilled etc ... oh and better feats ... so Kory isn't really a match for her at all still ....

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW: So those scans I posted are PIS now right? lol yeah OK

yeah I posted a Giant picture .... you got a problem with that .......

Kid Flash is super sonic speed at best .... Bart like Wally and Barry as an adult is either FTL, just at light speed, or a little below it, Kid Bart never showed FTL feats ...

Thor doesn't need to play whak-a-mole with these guys, he just has to shock the whole area ...... not like they can really stop him cus they arent strong enough .....

@charlieboy said:

Not at all .... she isn't fast enough or nearly as strong and Wonder Womans feats out rule all of Kory's .... if you are thinking of that one fight they had, you can tell Diana wasn't even trying ....... fail ....

Thor defeats gods all the time ..... what is the lasso gonna do when she cant overpower her opponent with it ...

I never said they were PIS, but I will say that old feats are ridiculous (which may or may not include the ones you posted).

I do have a problem with it.

When Bart came back, he was a good amount faster than he was when was Kid Flash before.

How will he be able to do that against people a lot faster than him?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Shawnbaby
@charlieboy said:
@Shawnbaby: um good planning can be more devastating than powerhouses. it happens all the time. 
And powerhouses often undo the greatest of Plans. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By charlieboy
@Ancient_0f_Days: i said she could give diana a fight. i did not say she beat her ever. and you asked for an example how cassie could use the lasso and i gave you one. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By charlieboy
@Shawnbaby: or they get curbstomped by the brainy ones. 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ancient_0f_Days:  Better skilled ...yes.Though Kory is very advanced fighter  that comes from a warrior race. 

Kory is a great warrior too .She took down the entire island of Themyscara. Diana's mother said her skill reminds her of Diana's.  

Diana outclasses her though,but lets not put Starfire down for the count.
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Better skilled ...yes.Though Kory is very advanced fighter that comes from a warrior race. Kory is a great warrior too .She took down the entire island of Themyscara. Diana's mother said her skill reminds her of Diana's. Diana outclasses her though,but lets not put Starfire down for the count.

Wonder woman took on a bloodlusted Superman, and managed to cut his throat with her lasso.

Kory doesn't stand a chance.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
@Ancient_0f_Days:  Better skilled ...yes.Though Kory is very advanced fighter  that comes from a warrior race.  Kory is a great warrior too .She took down the entire island of Themyscara. Diana's mother said her skill reminds her of Diana's.   Diana outclasses her though,but lets not put Starfire down for the count.
Thor Outclasses her as well. As Does BRB