Cyborg

Beast Boy

VS

Team Asgard

Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Sif

Rules

Teen Titans are defending their tower. Team Asgard have been sent by Odin into DC universe to infiltrate and break Teen Titan's Tower. Teen Titans have got 1 hour prep. Team Asgard have 1 day prep. Titans get any equipment they can find in that hour. Team Asgard get one weapon each. Titans have to defend their base for 1 day when the Justice League will arrive and help them out. Normal Morals. Comic book Versions.

Who Wins?

Fight Here:

#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans.

#4 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: @blackadamFTW: Really?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

Betta Ray Bill Solos ..............

These guys can't even prep for Deathstroke .......................... now you give them an hour to prep for a god and his friends ......... great job

#6 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Yep. In fact, Bart could solo (if he's not acting like an idiot).

#7 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: @blackadamFTW: You two aree saying stomp for different sides...XD

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: @blackadamFTW: You two aree saying stomp for different sides...XD

I'm pretty sure BlackadamFTW isn't being serious ......

#9 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I hope so. He sounded quite sincere.

#10 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm nothing better than a battle thread involving Robin and Thor.

#11 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: haha okay.

Sorry I thought TT were better. Or at least better distractions.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (19562 posts) - - Show Bio

The Teen Titans can win here.

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: IKR .....

#14 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: You joking?

#15 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@The_Thunderer said:

I'm totally serious. Wally has said that Bart could be faster than all the Flash's combined. He could certainly solo. Cyborg, Robin, maybe Starfire, and Beast boy are non factors, but Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, and Superboy should handle the space donkey and the long haired guy.

#16 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: No way is Bart Soloing, but I do think it is close, not a stomp

#17 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

@blackadamFTW: No way is Bart Soloing, but I do think it is close, not a stomp

It's possible.

#18 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@The_Thunderer said:

I'm totally serious. Wally has said that Bart could be faster than all the Flash's combined. He could certainly solo. Cyborg, Robin, maybe Starfire, and Beast boy are non factors, but Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, and Superboy should handle the space donkey and the long haired guy.

uh.... uh.... no BRB and Thor are too much here.

#19 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: I'd love to here why.

#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@The_Thunderer said:

Superboy ... is half kryptonian .... he is vulnerable to magic ..... and since Thor team isn't on the ground .... TTK is useless ...he gets one shotted via lighting bolt ....

Wonder Girl is not physically strong enough or skilled enough to hang with BRB or Thor and she doesn't have magic on either of their levels .... she may have resistance to magic ... but magic like theirs would still put her out ... Stormbreaker or Mjolnir FTW .....

What are Bart's best speed feats and what strength feats does he have that prove he is possibly more powerful than all the Flashes combined ..... I doubt he has the power to hurt or BRB Thor in any serious way .....

Sif can take Robin and Cyborg, at the same time (no pun intended) ... but Thor or BRB could solo Conner, Cassie and Bart .... while the other helps out Sif .....

#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Asgard.

#22 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Thor and BRB can fly which Bart can't hit them, then massive lightning strikes, not to mention . They are both durable to the point, Both of them combined can take down Teen titans.

#23 Posted by Billy Batson (57918 posts) - - Show Bio

Wish Zoom was here.
BB

#24 Edited by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Superboy is still faster than Thor and BRB.

Wonder Girl has her lasso, which will be a help.

Barry actually said he was faster than all the Flash's, he's been able to hold his own against SBP, and IIRC he beat Zoom.

Sif's a non factor, too.

@XImpossibruX said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Thor and BRB can fly which Bart can't hit them, then massive lightning strikes, not to mention . They are both durable to the point, Both of them combined can take down Teen titans.

Sheesh. You're really bringing up flying? Bart has beaten people who can fly before, and so that's not a problem. I don't think Thor could handle hundreds of light speed punches in a second. Bart could also phase through him.

#25 Posted by Nefarious (19562 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: Not, really.
#26 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson: so sorry, i'll do it again same setup but new teams when this one passes..

@Nefarious: I thinkk so too, just ancient of days telling me its a fail and a curbstomp confused me.

#27 Edited by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Barry actually said he was faster than all the Flash's, he's been able to hold his own against SBP, and IIRC he beat Zoom.

Sif's a non factor, too.

@XImpossibruX said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Sheesh. You're really bringing up flying? Bart has beaten people who can fly before, and so that's not a problem. I don't think Thor could handle hundreds of light speed punches in a second. Bart could also phase through him.

So Bart can land hundreds of punches to Thor in the air..?

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Sif's a non factor, too.

Superboy might be faster but even so there are those who would argue other wise .... and here it doesn't matter cus he doesn't have the damage output to stop Thor from doing an AoE attack that will end Conner's game ....

Cassie has been overpowered when a stronger opponent was caught by her lasso before ..... and with these guys, either Thor or BRB can overpower her and hit her with powerful magic or throw a hammer at high speed while she's off balance for a clean KO ....

I know, you said that the first time, I'm asking for scans that prove he was faster ... he had help when he was fighting SBP .... and I doubt it was Hunter Zoom .....

Sif is fighting the other non-factors and will beat a few of them .... Robin is more of a non-factor than Sif

#29 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif is tough enough to give the teen titan "non factors" a good fight

#30 Posted by Billy Batson (57918 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

Meant the user Zoom.
The character would solo them all without any trouble.
BB

#31 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: The fight takes place at the Teen Titans tower, guy. Also, Bart could punch Thor and BRB in the air, too.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@blackadamFTW said:

Sif's a non factor, too.

Superboy might be faster but even so there are those who would argue other wise .... and here it doesn't matter cus he doesn't have the damage output to stop Thor from doing an AoE attack that will end Conner's game ....

Cassie has been overpowered when a stronger opponent was caught by her lasso before ..... and with these guys, either Thor or BRB can overpower her and hit her with powerful magic or throw a hammer at high speed while she's off balance for a clean KO ....

I know, you said that the first time, I'm asking for scans that prove he was faster ... he had help when he was fighting SBP .... and I doubt it was Hunter Zoom .....

Sif is fighting the other non-factors and will beat a few of them .... Robin is more of a non-factor than Sif

The thing is that Bart and Superboy could beat him before he could do an energy attack.

Cassie only has to be a distraction. Same with Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, and Beast Boy, but too a greater degree.

It was Zoom and he kept up with him (an awesome speed feat for him).

Both are non-factors.

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Sif is tough enough to give the teen titan "non factors" a good fight

yes ....

#33 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh another Speedsters >>> everything and everyone no matter what

#34 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

ugh another Speedsters >>> everything and everyone no matter what

It's because its the truth. If someone's not able to react to someone, they're going to lose. Just deal with it already.

#35 Edited by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW:

It's because its the truth. If someone's not able to react to someone, they're going to lose. Just deal with it already.

Not if they are out of reach

#36 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

The thing is that Bart and Superboy could beat him before he could do an energy attack.

Cassie only has to be a distraction. Same with Cyborg, Robin, Starfire, and Beast Boy, but too a greater degree.

It was Zoom and he kept up with him (an awesome speed feat for him).

Both are non-factors.

I doubt you can explain how they can beat Thor or BRB ...... when neither Conner or Bart possess the means to do so ....

Cassie get's owned in the air ..... when BRB or Thor get down they could oneshot Cyborg, Robin, Beast Boy and probably/maybe even Starfire at the same time .....

it was probably his best, and it was probably inconsistent, scans?

Robin dies first cuz he's a bigger non-factor here, he doesn't wear pants .............

#37 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days:

You haven't shown to me that they can't beat him. You've just said the'yre durable. Flash's can punch as hard or harder than Superman, and Superboy can use his TK to slow him down.

I'm not saying Cassie beats BRB or Thor. I'm just saying she's a distraction. While they're one shotting the non-factors, Kid Flash and Superboy can beat them.

Let me try and find the scans.

I know.

#38 Posted by Nefarious (19562 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer: I realized that they have a speedster on their team. This can give them a big advantage. Oh. 
#39 Edited by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

If you would of thrown in Raven with the Titans then in favor, it would be the Titans. However, without Raven, Team Asgard wins. Too many powerhouses. Sif could take Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy alone with some damage done to her. Thor demolishes Superboy rather easily. BRB takes down Supergirl. Thor and BRB gang up on KF and since he is inexperienced, he too will eventually die. And finally... that annoying girl that has been flying around shooting random bolts that dont do any damage to the team except slightly frustrate them (Starfire) gets stomped.

Sif perhaps dies. Either way, if she dies or doesnt, Team Asgard wins.

#40 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: Raven wouldn't really be that much of a help, and there is no way that Thor could demolish Superboy and Kid Flash. In fact Kid Flash could beat Thor by himself rather easily.

#41 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: Im not sure Sif can take Robin cyborg and beast boy simaltaneously but she can definetely beat 2 at a time

#42 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW: Just corrected myself before I read your comment.

#43 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: By 2, you mean any of the 2? Such as Cyborg and Beast Boy? She beats them two, then what makes you think she cant beat Robin? ... rofl.

#44 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: Well..you know...3..is a magic number.... :P jk All i thought was with Robin and Cyborg distracting her Beast Boy could get deadly

#45 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

You haven't shown to me that they can't beat him. You've just said the'yre durable. Flash's can punch as hard or harder than Superman, and Superboy can use his TK to slow him down.

I'm not saying Cassie beats BRB or Thor. I'm just saying she's a distraction. While they're one shotting the non-factors, Kid Flash and Superboy can beat them.

Let me try and find the scans.

I know.

Thor has durability feats that should pretty much make it clear that Conner and Bart can't hurt him ...

Thor killed the void .... how is Conner gonna tank this?

how is Conner or Bart gonna damage Thor?

yeah, the FLASH can punch as hard as Superman, but not Bart ...... unless you show scans ....

BRB can take on Cassie and the others by himself and win ....... and if Bart leaves Conner with Thor alone ... hes killed Conner ..... what can Bart do to people who can fly ..... and fly high ...

#46 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: True. BB may be the hardest one to kill. However, Sif is one of the few female Asgardians who are as strong as a male Asgardian (yikes!) Her sword isn't something that should be ignored though. It has cut threw many demons with no struggle. Its purpose is to cut through barriers of dimensional passages... which Im sure could cut through BB in his toughest form.

#47 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm pretty sure classic feats don't count, and the Void thing isn't that impressive.

Bart was the Flash, guy. He's also faster than the other's so, therefore, he'd hit harder than any of the other Flashes.

What can Bart do? He can beat them before they can do anything.

#48 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThatThorFan: True, all im thinking is a surprise attack from an elephant dropping from 10 feet will hurt A LOT. But Sif is fast and strong, but who knows what tech and kit the Titans will pick up in their hour?

#49 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: THANK YOU! finally someone with actual scans, not just theorycrafting.

Team Asgard wins.

#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11987 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: I'm pretty sure classic feats don't count, and the Void thing isn't that impressive.

Bart was the Flash, guy. He's also faster than the other's so, therefore, he'd hit harder than any of the other Flashes.

What can Bart do? He can beat them before they can do anything.

Classic feast count ..... and thats your opinion which has nothing to do with the outcome of this battle ....

Bart is KID FLASH .... not the FLASH .... and he wasn't the one stated to hit as hard as Superman, unless you have scans to prove it ..... and you can say he is faster than the others but I wont take your word for it, put out scans...

lol he can beat them before they do anything? this is Bart .... not Wally ....