Loonatics Unleashed:

Ace Bunny

Danger Duck

Tech E Coyote

Lexi Bunny

Slam Tazmainian

Rev Runner

For those who don't know the powers of the Loonatics:

Ace bunny (bugs bunny)- Can generate heat vision and has enhanced combat abilities and adaptability not to mention an IR vision lock-on capability and a sword that project laser beams

Danger duck (daffy duck)-Can teleport short distances has the ability to generate and launch "energy eggs" that can randomly turn into anything ranging from orange juice to near mountain sized boulders and when near water it turns to water projectiles that can manipulate water

Tech E Coyote (wild E Coyote)- has the ability to control technology, mechs making him a techmomamcer, is highly intelligent and has a healing/regeneration factor (such as wolverine and deadpool)

Lexi bunny(Lola bunny)-Has Sonic hearing the ability to use telekinetic brain blast and can control plants by blasting them making them grow or do anything she wants it too

Slam tasmainian (Tazmainian devil)-Can spin just like his ancestor Taz but more powerful into the form of a giant tornado at the spin level of 8447.8, and can turn his hands into such tornados and his thunder mode can make hin shoot smaller tornadoes out of his hands

Rev Runner (Road runner)-Has superspeed similar to his ancestor. His speed velocity is 9983.03. He has flight, and has a tracking ability (Similar to a GPS/radar) that can track anyone and anything anywhere he focuses on

Both full powered

Morals on

Raven only has telekinetic abilities so no interdimensonal stuff and etc

Wins by KO

Who takes this?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Uchiha545

@ttino2: you are that the loonatics have toon force and stomp right? many if not all could solo

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfrazer

@uchiha454: I'm not recalling the Loonatics having any toon force at all, they do have legit feats. That being said they got this.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: they don't I thought they were just amps on the base characters right?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: No they're completely different characters from the original Looney Tunes. I made a respect thread for em, in my blog if ya wanna take a look.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Uchiha545

@wolfrazer: I just looked them up your right they can't solo but I still think they should win the bugs bunny and daffy duck threw me off

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ttino2

@uchiha454: yeah the LOONY TUNES have toonforce but the Loonatics don't they are DC variants of looney tunes

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ttino2
Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ttino2: you are that the loonatics have toon force and stomp right? many if not all could solo

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Starfire hugs them to death :)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@ttino2: Sucks the show ended right when a 3rd season could have started...

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: they don't have toonforce they are more serious than the looney tunes like I said they are comic like superheroes of the looney tunes

ttino2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: yeah that show could've made it even further to say at least season 7

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolfrazer

@ttino2: Wouldn't go that far..would have been fine up to season 4 at least, just make the seasons longer with more episodes rather then just 12 per. But ya, kudos for this thread though..I keep trying to think of matchs for the Loonatics yet can never do so lol.