Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Morals: standard.
Standard gear. 
Rose does not have pre-cog here. All characters are of the levels they were from the picture (post-Infinite Crisis)

Kai Leng has been ordered by the Illusive Man to kill the Titans because they are a potential threat. He does not get backup from Cerberus troops. 

Roster:

Teen Titans
Teen Titans

Kai Leng
 Kai Leng
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By tg1982

Kai Leng puts up a good fight but ultimately retreats due to being outnumbered.

On a side note ME series was AWESOME, even ME3, except the ending, still despite that I loved all three games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 202122

Wonder Girl and Cyborg's strength plus Ravager's and Robin's fighting skill plus Red Devil's teleportation mean Kai Leng goes down

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ComicStooge

Well, considering Kai Leng was stopped by a terminally ill Thane, I'm sure the Titans could do it.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lady_liberty

He fails hard, because he isn't that powerful and doesn't have any good feats.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

Good battle, but i think the TItans take this one.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ComicStooge said:

Well, considering Kai Leng was stopped by a terminally ill Thane, I'm sure the Titans could do it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ComicStooge said:

None of his feats were exactly impressive. The Titans easily stop Kai Leng.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tg1982 said:

Kai Leng puts up a good fight but ultimately retreats due to being outnumbered.

On a side note ME series was AWESOME, even ME3, except the ending, still despite that I loved all three games.

Kai Leng doesn't put up a good fight, any of the Titans solo would stomp the shit out of him. The dude couldn't even beat Thane when he was dying from an illness.

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Good battle, but i think the TItans take this one.

It's not a good battle at all.

@jeanroygrant said:

@ComicStooge said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@ComicStooge said:

None of his feats were exactly impressive. The Titans easily stop Kai Leng.

Exactly...I have no idea why anyone would think so highly of him, his only feats were barely able to beat Thane who was near death, then getting manhandled by Shephard before getting stabbed and killed. Tim Drake by himself would wipe the floor with him, let alone adding Cyborg, Ravager, a class 100 brick like Wonder Girl. If they really wanted to they could take turns kicking Kai Leng's ass, even though any of them could one shot him easily.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tg1982

@Dex_Starr said:

Kai Leng doesn't put up a good fight, any of the Titans solo would stomp the shit out of him. The dude couldn't even beat Thane when he was dying from an illness.

Seeing as Kai Leng killed Thane I'd say he did beat him (Even though I hate it because Thane was really cool). All Thane did was spoil the assassination attempt.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tg1982 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Seeing as Kai Leng killed Thane I'd say he did beat him (Even though I hate it because Thane was really cool). All Thane did was spoil the assassination attempt.

He BARELY beat Thane when he was about to die from an illness, Kai Leng did absolutely nothing even remotely impressive. He'd get wrecked by anyone here.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tg1982

@Dex_Starr: Actually Kai Leng was in control for most of the fight. Thane really only got in a punch a kick and a biotic attack (most likely throw)

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tg1982 said:

@Dex_Starr: Actually Kai Leng was in control for most of the fight. Thane really only got in a punch a kick and a biotic attack (most likely throw)

No he wasn't, the first time around Kai Leng hit Thane, Thane hit Kai Leng, then Kai hip tossed him, the second time around Thane kicked him twice and then biotic back handed him. Thane landed more hits in that fight despite being ill which again proves that Kai Leng is a complete joke of a character that would get wrecked in seconds by any of the Titans solo.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tg1982

@Dex_Starr: Yeah, my bad I thought it was a punch and a kick and a biotic throw, it's 2 kicks and a biotic throw, anyways I already said I think Kai Leng would loose so I don't even know why we're still debating this.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dex_Starr

@tg1982 said:

@Dex_Starr: Yeah, my bad I thought it was a punch and a kick and a biotic throw, it's 2 kicks and a biotic throw, anyways I already said I think Kai Leng would loose so I don't even know why we're still debating this.

Because you said he would put up a good fight even though any of the Titans could beat him solo with no effort.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Dex_Starr: Agreed, this is a massive spite.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

Yep spite

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Matezoide2

Kai Leng didnt even use his biotics,it is flat out clear he was just fooling around with Thane,heck, after he throws Thane,he flat out disapears and could have impaled him with his blade at that time....Doesnt matters though,he was a damn joke in that game when compared to the comic-books. And he loses badly.