VS

Justice League
Justice League

The Watchtower
The Watchtower

Details

Round 1: Morals on, no prep

Round 2: Morals off, one day of prep

Teen Titans can call in Terra if they need help.

No PIS (something that the Titans seem to be huge victims of)

High end feats only

Battle 2

Combatants

Expanded Teen Titans (everyone isn't on this picture, but everyone who fought on the Titans' side in the final battle against the Brotherhood of Evil + Terra are in the team)
Expanded Teen Titans (everyone isn't on this picture, but everyone who fought on the Titans' side in the final battle against the Brotherhood of Evil + Terra are in the team)

VS

Expanded Justice League (same thing applies here. If they joined the League, then they qualify)
Expanded Justice League (same thing applies here. If they joined the League, then they qualify)

Titans Tower
Titans Tower

Details

Round 1: Morals on, no prep

Round 2: Morals off, one day of prep

No PIS (something that the Titans seem to be huge victims of)

High end feats only

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

JLA takes both rounds in both battles considering high end feats without help from plot.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArtsyGal

@emad_ishtiaque said:

JLA takes both rounds in both battles considering high end feats without help from plot.

Really? What if Raven had access to her White Raven form?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGirugamesh

This is the equivalent of putting an army of 10 year-olds against an army of adults. The little leaguers don't stand a chance.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArtsyGal

@girugamesh said:

This is the equivalent of putting an army of 10 year-olds against an army of adults. The little leaguers don't stand a chance.

I'm pretty sure that Starfire has shown more impressive strength feats than Superman and Wonder Woman. And then there's Raven who moved buildings and stopped time in her regular form. Robin has also shown plenty of superhuman feats.

With her White Raven form, Raven effortlessly defeated a planet buster and healed an entire planet. I'm pretty sure that that's a hell of a feat.

btmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By btmt

@girugamesh said:

Teen Titans also don't have Superboy, Wondergirl and Kid Flash.

Justice League wins Easily.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IZZR

Hmm i think Teen Titans take this but John Stewart defeated Despero which was a hell of a feat, not to mention flash running around the world and imp'ing Brainiac Luthor half to death they may stand a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@btmt:

They have Kid Flash in Round Two.

Justice League still stomps.

White Raven IS a problem but they can speedblitz before that happens.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArtsyGal

@IZZR said:

Hmm i think Teen Titans take this but John Stewart defeated Despero which was a hell of a feat, not to mention flash running around the world and imp'ing Brainiac Luthor half to death they may stand a chance.

Starfire is faster than light, though.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hudyman

seriously?? how can you honestly think that a bunch of ten years old can take on the justice league. i mean that is like saying a boxers child can defeat his dad in a fight

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArtsyGal

@hudyman: Trigon destroyed the world, White Raven defeated him, and then she revived the entire planet.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hudyman

@ArtsyGal: so? if the justice league is bloodlusted, raven is practically useless. i mean they would obviously speed blitz her before she had the chance to do anything. and are you trying to tell me that raven can take on the green lantern bloodlusted??. lol the lantern in the justice league can basically wish to have anything he wants

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ArtsyGal

@hudyman said:

@ArtsyGal: so? if the justice league is bloodlusted, raven is practically useless. i mean they would obviously speed blitz her before she had the chance to do anything. and are you trying to tell me that raven can take on the green lantern bloodlusted??. lol the lantern in the justice league can basically wish to have anything he wants

I'm not saying the Teen Titans would win. I'm simply stating that they have more of a chance than you think.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlackWind

Starfire is only FTL in travel speed, not combat speed.

The League wins both scenarios.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Floopay

Teen Titans for sure in Battle 2. Lets not forget Larry, who I think was a 5th dimensional imp...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rpottage

@Floopay said:

Teen Titans for sure in Battle 2. Lets not forget Larry, who I think was a 5th dimensional imp...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Larry wasn't in the final episode; and is easily defeated by a stubbed finger.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ComocYahweh

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

If you could in Larry, then you should also count Mxy and batmite..

Anyways JL wins in curbstomp.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArtsyGal

@BlackWind said:

Starfire is only FTL in travel speed, not combat speed.

The League wins both scenarios.

Speed blitz?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sethlol

JL both rounds but Raven could make it interesting.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

Raven is sure darn powerful. That's got to be one of the best media feats.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By never give up

Round 1- Batman solos

Round 2- JLA

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

JL for both rounds, yes, Raven is strong, but many times I've seen her be interrupted before she could finish her spells,  

"Azarath, Metrion, zent-" Flash or Superman k.o's her.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#23  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Justice league

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By cameron83

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

I'm pretty sure that Starfire has shown more impressive strength feats than Superman and Wonder Woman. And then there's Raven who moved buildings and stopped time in her regular form. Robin has also shown plenty of superhuman feats.

With her White Raven form, Raven effortlessly defeated a planet buster and healed an entire planet. I'm pretty sure that that's a hell of a feat.

to tell you the truth I think the titans have way more feats....and I am only talking about the main 5 alone

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PlasticBag

Justice League wins both rounds. They have way to many powerhouses. MM mind rapes most of the Titans then Flash and Supes blitz whatever is rest.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#26  Edited By Black_Claw

Justice League, no contest.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ArtsyGal

@The Stegman said:

JL for both rounds, yes, Raven is strong, but many times I've seen her be interrupted before she could finish her spells, "Azarath, Metrion, zent-" Flash or Superman k.o's her.

Well, the show tended to not show her true power because that would just nullify the requirement of the other Titans. Like, Slade's computers had her stats on a lower level compared to the rest of the team's stats, even though that she's truly much more powerful than the other four. Also, she doesn't require that incantation. It simply helps her concentrate so she can access her stronger abilities.

I'd also like to point out that Raven can stop time. It seems like it's triggered by a strong emotional desire for the current event to stop.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlackWind

Raven to my knowledge cannot access her full power at will.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

So are several of the people in the league (not even going to go into the detail of how much of a problem the Flash will be).

Robin will be worthless against 90% of the league, and when has Starfire's strength exceeded that of Superman's?

Either way there is nothing to stop them having most of their members blitzed by the league, and anyone left standing will go down very shortly after.

@BlackWind said:

Raven to my knowledge cannot access her full power at will.

Your knowledge is correct, she isn't in the habit of immediately going for her White Raven form.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ArtsyGal

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

So are several of the people in the league (not even going to go into the detail of how much of a problem the Flash will be).

Robin will be worthless against 90% of the league, and when has Starfire's strength exceeded that of Superman's?

Either way there is nothing to stop them having most of their members blitzed by the league, and anyone left standing will go down very shortly after.

Starfire pounded the ground with her fists and made the city shake, according to the Teen Titans wiki. Also, they have Kid Flash and Flash tends to move rather slowly in normal situations.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

Starfire pounded the ground with her fists and made the city shake, according to the Teen Titans wiki. Also, they have Kid Flash and Flash tends to move rather slowly in normal situations.

Stuff taken from wikis really aren't very reliable, Superman, the GL and Wonderwoman were able to shift the entire earth with their combined power. And Flash>>>kid Flash.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ArtsyGal

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

Stuff taken from wikis really aren't very reliable, Superman, the GL and Wonderwoman were able to shift the entire earth with their combined power. And Flash>>>kid Flash.

In Justice League (Unlimited)?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

No, Justice League of America (and sorry, I meant Martian Manhunter, not the lantern):

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cattlebattle

Its a toss up.

The JL was really powered down and had some real, sad, low level feats. I can never really count Flashs' "speed force" and Supermans "cardboard speech" feats due to them being inconsistent fan services.

Conversely, the Titans were powered up, insanely to some ends becaus of the cartoonish nature of the show. Robin could take out super strong humans with a kick, Raven could take out anyone potentially and I even remember Cyborg lifting a whole building with ease...thats right...an entire building, It could go either way.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ArtsyGal

@cattlebattle said:

Its a toss up. The JL was really powered down and had some real, sad, low level feats. I can never really count Flashs' "speed force" and Supermans "cardboard speech" feats due to them being inconsistent fan services. Conversely, the Titans were powered up, insanely to some ends becaus of the cartoonish nature of the show. Robin could take out super strong humans with a kick, Raven could take out anyone potentially and I even remember Cyborg lifting a whole building with ease...thats right...an entire building, It could go either way.

Wait, if Cyborg can lift a building with ease, then doesn't that mean that Starfire could lift multiple buildings with ease?

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

No, Justice League of America (and sorry, I meant Martian Manhunter, not the lantern):

This battle is between the animated versions of the teams. Everything that was shown in the comics is irrelevant.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheGirugamesh

@ArtsyGal said:

@cattlebattle said:

Its a toss up. The JL was really powered down and had some real, sad, low level feats. I can never really count Flashs' "speed force" and Supermans "cardboard speech" feats due to them being inconsistent fan services. Conversely, the Titans were powered up, insanely to some ends becaus of the cartoonish nature of the show. Robin could take out super strong humans with a kick, Raven could take out anyone potentially and I even remember Cyborg lifting a whole building with ease...thats right...an entire building, It could go either way.

Wait, if Cyborg can lift a building with ease, then doesn't that mean that Starfire could lift multiple buildings with ease?

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@girugamesh said:

@ArtsyGal said:

@IZZR said:

This battle is between the animated versions of the teams. Everything that was shown in the comics is irrelevant.

Well thank you for clearly stating that in the OP, take more care in making battles next time.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Killemall

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well since everyone is included that would include Golden Amazo in JLA as well, thats a very scary thought.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kellar21

First Scenario

Round one(Morals on)-JL teen titans are street levelers at the most,Supes and Flash blitzes,Batman destroys robin and MMH could neutraliza everyone .

Round 2(Morals OFF)-Speed blitzes and mindrapes coupled with batman snapping necks and throwing C4 at people.

Second Scenario

Round One(Morals On)-Same thing but with more people

Round Two(Morals off) Murderroflmcurbstomp by Dr Fate,Zatanna and Captain Atom desintegrating people.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BlackWind

Yes, Cyborg lifted a three story building right iff the ground. However I wouldn't use that to say Starfire could lift multiple buildings. Maybe more than Cyborg, but its reaching too far to say the former.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#40  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

this is such a mismatch... why isnt this locked?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By Veitha

@girugamesh said:

Well, if you put an army of 10 years-old Hit Girls against an army of adults, adults won't stand a chance ;)

But you're right, the JLA stomps them.

ArtsyGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ArtsyGal

@BlackWind said:

Yes, Cyborg lifted a three story building right iff the ground. However I wouldn't use that to say Starfire could lift multiple buildings. Maybe more than Cyborg, but its reaching too far to say the former.

Well, Cyborg struggled to lift this thing, while Starfire lifted something much heavier and larger with little to no effort.@Kellar21 said:

First Scenario

Round one(Morals on)-JL teen titans are street levelers at the most,Supes and Flash blitzes,Batman destroys robin and MMH could neutraliza everyone .

Round 2(Morals OFF)-Speed blitzes and mindrapes coupled with batman snapping necks and throwing C4 at people.

Second Scenario

Round One(Morals On)-Same thing but with more people

Round Two(Morals off) Murderroflmcurbstomp by Dr Fate,Zatanna and Captain Atom desintegrating people.

White Raven's probably on planet busting level (or at least approaching it).

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#43  Edited By Outside_85

@hudyman said:

I would point out that Steward was notorious even within the JL cartoon GLC in regards to his lack of imagination, which we do see since he sticks to simple shapes when he needs to do something.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hudyman

@Outside_85 said:

@hudyman said:

I would point out that Steward was notorious even within the JL cartoon GLC in regards to his lack of imagination, which we do see since he sticks to simple shapes when he needs to do something.

Still justice league wins......

otakuemperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it is the cartoon version then batman solos need i remind everyone red x took down the entire league and this guy was trained by batman cyborg gets a sonic cannon blown um by grenade batterang knockout gas for beastboy electro shock hed roundhouse kick raven before she could react then we have starfire and robin need i say more even if you could argue star could take him then theres still the rest of a well rested league. i mean i can think of about fifteen scenarios for this fight they dont end good for the titans

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High end feats only?

Raven solos with timestop and white raven form. Also let's not forget that Starfire pushed against a spaceship that was capable of propelling itself MFTL and kept it on the ground. Cyborg lifts buildings, Starfire flies MFTL (she was traveling between planets like nothing) and Robin can inexplicably tangle with these people and solo all of them. Robin in TT is = Batma in JL, both can solo their respective teams for reasons unknown, while Starfire's feats actually outweigh Supes and WW's.

In the extended one, Kid Flash was waaaaayy faster than Flash was. He actually used his speed and vibrated through things. Him+Raven+Starfire+Cyborg+Gideon's trumper (Blue Trumpet I think his name is)+Guy who turns into a star+Jericho+Lightning and Thunder make the TT win again unless Amazo or Fate pull out some stops.

If normal feats were used JL would win, but high end, TT's are probably>their comic counterparts even (except Kid Flash).

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league dominates. All the titans did was spend three whole seasons trying to bring down slade, when the JLA bring down a different person every episode that is a lot more powerful than slade like Sinestro or grodd.

Starfire would get taken down by Superman, Martian Manhunter would take down Beast Boy, Batman would take down Robin, and Dr Fate would take down Raven.

And this isn't white raven. This is normal raven who accomplished no feats.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League

tigersarina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans totally win who cares if there are younger they are stronger, they took down the brotherhood of evil and trigon too things that the justice league couldn't do

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

JL for both rounds, yes, Raven is strong, but many times I've seen her be interrupted before she could finish her spells,

"Azarath, Metrion, zent-" Flash or Superman k.o's her.