• 70 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans have 2 months to prepare

Hulk has no clue whats going on

The Teen Titans are fully prepared for battle

They are fighting in San Diego

Who wins?

VS

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans stomp.

#3 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk stomps they can have a year in prep and still will get beat they have never face someone like the hulk on the cartoon

#4 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Titans vs Movie Hulk?
 
I would go with Hulk.

#5 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Even if Teen Titans have to months to prepare?

@Matezoide2 said:

Cartoon Titans vs Movie Hulk? I would go with Hulk.
#6 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Titans would be able to take this, only because of Raven and support from Starfire. Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Robin die.

#7 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon or comic versions of those Titans

#8 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

TT, Starfire can keep him busy physically, while Raven bans him to the phantom zone..........

#9 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpiderMan100 said:

Really? Even if Teen Titans have to months to prepare?

@Matezoide2 said:

Cartoon Titans vs Movie Hulk? I would go with Hulk.
Well,i dont really remember anything in the show that suggests they can use prep to stop the Hulk,they didnt seem particulary strategic and Cyborg`s building skills appeared to be unnipressive,from what i remember.
#10 Posted by Moon_Bat_87 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

This:

@LordMaverick said:

TT, Starfire can keep him busy physically, while Raven bans him to the phantom zone..........

#11 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Moon_Bat_87 said:

This:

@LordMaverick said:

TT, Starfire can keep him busy physically, while Raven bans him to the phantom zone..........

I do not remember Raven doing something like that in the cartoon,nor do i believe it is within their characters.
#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait this is cartoon versions.

#13 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide2 said:

Cartoon Titans vs Movie Hulk? I would go with Hulk.

Best answer I heard all day. Comic vs Movie to me is more stupid that Comic vs Anime.... The movie version will stomp of course so Hulk has this.

#14 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide2 said:

Cartoon Titans vs Movie Hulk? I would go with Hulk.

Teen Titans from the show....

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

Then since this is TV show versions Hulk wins.

#16 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Then since this is TV show versions Hulk wins.

#17 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Then since this is TV show versions Hulk wins.

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6682 posts) - - Show Bio

You still never said if this was Movie Hulk or not. So technically Hulk Stomps.

#19 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7874 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Raven just suck him into her cloak like she did to Doctor Light and keep him there, though she was Raging

#20 Posted by SpiderMan100 (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

You still never said if this was Movie Hulk or not. So technically Hulk Stomps.

The Incredible Hulk movie version....

#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven Solos, if its dark Raven she would annihilate him instantly she has the potential to rival Dark Phoenix but with all that said Starfire at best can keep throwing fireballs at him and i would recommed the others hide.

#22 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming cartoon ... hulk wins ... i have not been impressed by TT cartoon ENOUGH to make them beat hulk. Raven is the only one that showed any potential to even take him down everyone else would be cannon fodder.

#23 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

if it was the comics version the titans would win. but not the titans from the cartoon. 

#24 Posted by darktiger (4208 posts) - - Show Bio

titans win

#25 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

They had trouble stopping Blockbuster who went on to kill one of their members. Hulk stomps. The only trouble I see is Raven and this is cartoon Raven, so theres that.

#26 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

titans win due to raven magic. hulk has no defence against magic attacks

#27 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

*eats popcorn*

#28 Posted by Dextersinister (5795 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Raven would take away the Hulk's anger, probably one of the worst match-ups for the Hulk.

#29 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

This is cartoon Titans BTW

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Titans stomp.
#31 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

TT, Starfire can keep him busy physically, while Raven bans him to the phantom zone..........

Starfire has nowhere near the strength to keep up with the Hulk.

#32 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: not always about strength dude..

#33 Edited by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
Hulk wins this...7/10
Robin wouldn't be able to do much other than "being the brains" of the team along with Cyborg.
While Raven, Beast boy and Starfire work on attacking The Hulk.
Although since Raven isn't at her full power now I think, The Hulk can pull it off. 7/10
The other three occasions is when Raven get's pissed and rips hulk into pieces through her telekinetic abilities, XD. Who agrees?
Beast Boy get's trumped by The Hulk, The Hulk is too strong for him, and Starfire won't do much...at all.
Myon
#34 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#35 Posted by Outside_85 (8170 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans, and pretty easily since Cyborg and Starfire have far better strength feats than Hulk does. It was established in the 'Only Human' episode that Starfire is far stronger than Cyborg when they were lifting weights, and Cyborg during The End part 1 lifted and entire building before smashing Plasmus with it. In comparison the best Hulk has is the omitted Glacier scene, which again isn't that impressive since glacier edges come apart naturally which makes him a hazard to go near (also why he's up there in the first place, so his body can be lost). In case you haven't seen this scene:

But then again there is the option of Raven freaking out and sucking him into her cloak.

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (10454 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100: Why bother making a thread if you're already 100% convinced who wins and unwilling to budge on your belief?

Online
#37 Posted by joewell (6259 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

I'm going with TT

#38 Posted by jsav777 (658 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it depends on how late in the series the Titans are from. If it's the earlier ones they get stomped, if its later, Raven may pull a win

#39 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsav777 said:

I think it depends on how late in the series the Titans are from. If it's the earlier ones they get stomped, if its later, Raven may pull a win

Raven doesn't have the best durability. But if she can BFR him or something then maybe.

Hulk 7/10.

#40 Posted by Hero4life (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

Then since this is TV show versions Hulk wins.

Puny Titans

#41 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Can't Raven just suck him into her cloak like she did to Doctor Light and keep him there, though she was Raging

Thank You, I was looking for this.

#42 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

#43 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

#44 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiderMan100 said:

@YoungJustice said:

Then since this is TV show versions Hulk wins.

#45 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

if you cant tell then it might be about you

#46 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

if you cant tell then it might be about you

Or It could be a wack joke

#47 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

if you cant tell then it might be about you

Or It could be a wack joke

it could be but why respond to it then it must not be huh

#48 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

if you cant tell then it might be about you

Or It could be a wack joke

it could be but why respond to it then it must not be huh

Oh, I just had time to spare. So I picked a loser to troll.

:D

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17344 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins

#50 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

@utotheg38 said:

@imbackwimps said:

teen titans suck on that show people hate the hulk so much on here he is not the jock that put you in your locker in high school

Was that a joke...................... I cant tell

if you cant tell then it might be about you

Or It could be a wack joke

it could be but why respond to it then it must not be huh

Oh, I just had time to spare. So I picked a loser to troll.

:D

but a troll is a loser