This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BrianBusterBear888823 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes place in Atlanta Gerogia.

#2 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos

#3 Posted by reikai (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

@brianbusterbear888823: You do realize the Avengers have over 100-odd members, a number of whom were ridiculously powerful, several of which could pretty much solo the Titans.

#4 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@brianbusterbear888823: You do realize the Avengers have over 100-odd members, a number of whom were ridiculously powerful, several of which could pretty much solo the Titans.

This.

#5 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think any Avenger has the raw hand to hand skills or power to take on someone like Dick Grayson. I think Titans will likely take this due to that fact alone.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (15371 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with floopay that nightwing solos

#7 Posted by reikai (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Captain America, Hercules, Thor, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman), Wolverine, Echo, and literally dozens of others. Hawkeye didn't even used to be a H2H fighter until Cap force-fed him training to the point Clint could take on Hand Ninjas pretty damn easily, while exchanging witty banter with Spider-Man.

#8 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: Iron Fist, Black Panther,Wolverine, and Captain America would manhandle Dick.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: @guardiandevil83: I was kidding, obviously Dick Grayson can't solo the Avengers. :-P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Robin Solos

#11 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5599 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: I have seen your post in the past, and for a second thought you had gon insane