-Win via submission or KO

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The contenders are people of the Teen Titans, they have the power, but Diana greatly out skills them. She should win this for a strong majority IMO. The Outlaws are pretty much irrelevent.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team or stalemate. Outlaws are nonfactors

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

A bunch of kids? Diana stomps.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

I'll go with Diana her strength is far superior than anyone on the team and so is her skills . She's force them all to submit

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outlaws can solo

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

WW

baba3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By baba3231

I think Starfire, Wonder Girl, Superboy and to a lesser extent Kid Flash should be enough to secure a narrow win more often than not, I don't think the others would be relevant.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Koays

Its a very narrow win and only if she doesn't get agitated by them going extra hard to get the gang-up win

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't have enough knowledge on the Outlaws and Titans to contribute here.

Appreciate the tag though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team could win. I havent read much new 52 wonder woman though.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outlaws not irrelevant at all. Starfire can at least do some damage... Arsenal can also do some pretty decent damage too. Overall, team wins this.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps. She's on a whole other level.

Avatar image for superman_action_comics
Superman_Action_Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on teamwork. If red robin can lead well enough, team has a shot. Problem is getting red hood to cooperate but if he does, team takes it by small majority. But if there is even the slightest slip though, wonder woman is too well trained to not take advantage of it.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a 4 on 1 as Tim, Jason and Roy have no business sparring with a god. Clearly Diana is going to hold back by a large margin and although the team probably will too, they really can't afford to hold back. Based on feats, Cass isn't strong enough to threaten Diana and can't even control her powers as well, Kon can't keep up with Diana and isn't powerful enough to down her, Kory isn't durable enough to take hits from Diana and can't dent her defense, Bart isn't experienced with his powers enough to be any help other than support.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on teamwork. If red robin can lead well enough, team has a shot. Problem is getting red hood to cooperate but if he does, team takes it by small majority. But if there is even the slightest slip though, wonder woman is too well trained to not take advantage of it.

Tim wont get the chance, Diana can wrap up Tim, Jason and Roy before they can move, let alone help anyone. It's a 4 on 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way but likely Diana

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't know much about the current Titans or the Outlaws, but from what I've read, Kid Flash if he had tapped more into his potential could solo. As it stands though, him aside, none of them have the chops to incap Diana, but that doesn't mean they don't have the chops to at least harm her.

Diana for the majority.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just argue if they can even do damage ... which I personally don't think they can

• Bart, he's fast enough to land certain hits but not powerful enough to actually cause any lasting effects or anything game changing on his own since his abilities are very premature and he's not a fast enough learner to adapt to Diana's abilities. I don't believe these two have ever even met in comics so far which could be advantageous to Bart on top of the fact that one of his teammates emulates his current opponent, however, Bart doesn't know the degree in which Cassie and Diana differ which could lead to him selling her short, half assing, getting figured out and becoming predictable. Not to mention Diana knows a bit about Barry's powers and might think he and Bart have the same abilities, which would suck cus she won't hold back as much and Bart wouldn't land any hits let alone one that would hurt before getting tied up.
  • Kon is strong enough to harm Diana with either his fists or his TK but not fast enough or skilled enough to land hits, nor would he be able to slow Diana down long enough due to him never using his powers effectively on someone nearly as strong and fast as her before (to my knowledge) and to add insult to injury, Diana has experience beating up Kryptonians and knows about Kon's powers from the H'El arc. While Kon worked with Diana as well during that arc, he didn't see the bulk of her abilities and doesn't know where his power stands next to hers. She doesn't have to know where he stacks up cus she'll know as soon as she punches him, if he's squishier than Kara, Faora, Zod or Clark, she'll know even with TK protection. Kon has no way of landing hits on his own unless he's received an upgrade recently.
  • Cassie is in the same boat as Kon and Bart being that she is strong enough to be effective but is too unskilled and too unprepared to land damage, plus she's fighting someone who knows almost everything she's capable of and can do most of it much better. The two haven't even met in comics yet, but Diana's not an idiot. She'll see the lasso and the bracers and proceed to take Cassie seriously, till she hits her a few times. Before that, she might stack Cassie up to herself and might hit her too hard...I can't imagine Cass being helpful regardless of how well she and Kon act as a team, especially if the opponent user her powers better.
  • Kory is the only individual here with effective ranged capabilities and can damage Diana with them, but only to a very minor extent if her attacks even manage to get past the bracers. I'm not selling Kory short because nothing she did to Superman even phased him slightly, she hasn't shown to be able to put out damage that would even cause Diana a moment's pause. All of Kory's physicals are lacking and she can't physically hurt her well enough to make it count, luckily they've never met so Kory should have a good shot at surprising Diana at the very least along with Bart. But she has no clue what Diana can do, so there's no real advantage.

I'm not going to explain how the 3 base-humans help in a sparring match other than relaying information and moral support for the few seconds they have before they are incapacitated...the 4 super-people however do present different variables when represented as a legitimate team as opposed to separate forces...

Kon, Cassie and Bart are already teammates with good chemistry and will have no trouble communicating, Kory may have been a Titan in a past life (past universe) but since she operates with a less than similar team (one with less morals and less super powered members on it), the Outlaw might have a few problems coordinating with the New 52 Titans.... As for how they fare, it mostly depends on how they start. If they all start on the ground, they stand a better chance of actually doing damage since Bart can start attacking her before she gets in the air, with that distraction, Kory can deal suppressing fire to keep her in one place long enough for Kon to use his telekinesis on her which in turn gives Cassie the time needed to land hits effectively damaging hits and even wrap Diana in her lariat. If Diana starts in the air, they will not get her on the ground ever and will not be able to slow her down at all due to Bart not being able to fly or attack effectively in this terrain. On top of the fact that Kory will be a sitting duck while trying to fly around blasting Diana to no avail what with no one being fast enough to stop her in the air, Cassie isn't fast enough to catch Diana in the lasso and Kon won't be able to focus his Tk if his target is moving faster than he can perceive. The best they can do is to let Diana to reach Kory, hope she doesn't speed blitz her, pray for an opening and do something like this ...

No Caption Provided

If they manage to pull it off, they have Diana getting tied up and TK'd at the same time. Chances are however that they will fail if Diana goes after one of them first, which she probably will since she at least knows Kon. Also chances are this strategy will never be implemented since it revolves around letting Kory be bait and get washed by Diana (which isn't their style) and involves a move that they've only used once during a very desperate operation. A sparring match doesn't call for desperation moves so they won't land a hit or do damage.