teen gohan vs superboy

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Warcry80

Gotta Go with Teen Gohan here if he's bloodlusted.  The reason why is that Superboy isn't as great a fighter as Gohan. Gohan would own him with misdirection highspeed, and surprise energy attacks, not to mention his combat speed. But it also depends on which Superboy we are using. The one that somehow held his own via Major PIS vs SBP would most likely beat Gohan.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By texasdeathmatch

What saga was teen Gohan from? I still hate Dragonball Z, but I'll make a fair judgement.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SilverGalford

superboy wins with ease 
this thread will be closed soon

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@texasdeathmatch said:
" What saga was teen Gohan from? I still hate Dragonball Z, but I'll make a fair judgement. "
i was going to be like cell saga. But that gohan was like 10 so it's odd seeing so mant people think that's which gohan is in this fight, me included. oddly enough Gohan was 17 when he fought buu aka Mystic Gohan. But yeah idk i think it's safe to say it's cell saga gohan even tho he was like 10
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Is this Prime?

If it's not then Teen Gohan wins, he is at least Planet Buster+, defeat Super Perfect Cell who was a stated solar system buster, in fact, Gohan destroyed every single cell from Cells body. He is also a better fighter, and fights faster, has a wider variation of energy blasts and knows how to control Ki very well.

Bugs Bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Bugs Bunny
@kagetaicho said:
"I hate to say it but Superboy. "
xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xD34DP001x

I just can't see Superboy winning this one. Gohan not only took out Cell, but he did it with only one hand.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Warcry80
@RadiantTheLight said:
"Is this Prime?  If it's not then Teen Gohan wins, he is at least Planet Buster+, defeat Super Perfect Cell who was a stated solar system buster, in fact, Gohan destroyed every single cell from Cells body. He is also a better fighter, and fights faster, has a wider variation of energy blasts and knows how to control Ki very well."

Agreed!
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By mysticboy

Gohan

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Warcry80

In the 2nd vide 7 ytear ld Gohan destroys the Makyo star 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By spidey 15
@Warcry80: Isn't that from a movie? Movies are non canons. 
=]
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Warcry80
@spidey 15:
Yeah i just felt like posting them. I don't think the movie was too far off from his power. I man these being crossover battles are pretty much noncanon in themselves LOL!! But yeah I just wanted to post them though. LOL!! All in fun!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By spidey 15
@Warcry80: Oh, i see....LOL 
morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By morgrim

@FinalStar86: i hopeu dont really beleive that. i mean gohan is wwaaaayyy more powerful than superboy i mean lookat it this way if frieza in his first form could blow up a planet arguably larger than earth with a finger then frieza in his final form after undergoing around three transformations would be able to destroy a galaxy with relative ease and then super sayian one is way more powerful than final form frieza and super sayian two is like 50 times more powerful than one so thats the power to destroy 50 galaxies not to mention as they power up their endurance speed and strenght becomes greater so in that state only planet buster attacks would be able to even phase him further more he is a master of martial arts so not only does he super pass super boy in power strenght and speed he also outclasses him in skill so the question isnt how could gohan beat superboy its how could he not

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By PikminMania

@morgrim said:

@FinalStar86: i hopeu dont really beleive that. i mean gohan is wwaaaayyy more powerful than superboy i mean lookat it this way if frieza in his first form could blow up a planet arguably larger than earth with a finger then frieza in his final form after undergoing around three transformations would be able to destroy a galaxy with relative ease and then super sayian one is way more powerful than final form frieza and super sayian two is like 50 times more powerful than one so thats the power to destroy 50 galaxies not to mention as they power up their endurance speed and strenght becomes greater so in that state only planet buster attacks would be able to even phase him further more he is a master of martial arts so not only does he super pass super boy in power strenght and speed he also outclasses him in skill so the question isnt how could gohan beat superboy its how could he not

Oh lord no. Gohan never did anything over planet buster level, and that's all I'll say for now. This thread is gonna be locked quickly anyway.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before the lock...also no DB;DBZ or DBGT characters have shown anything to put them on equal terms with Superboy's speed or physical stats.(Oh boy I think I just fed a troll)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By Decoy Elite

@morgrim: 1. Don't bump threads that are now against the rules, such as any Anime vs Comic thread.

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: 2. Saying In before the lock is also against the rules. Don't so that.

Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite: Yes;JUST saying in before the lock is...but it is not all I wrote;but if it is a problem I can just edit it.