Hmmm I see gohan winning

#4 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

Pikkon.

@comicace3 said:

Hmmm I see gohan winning

Why?

#5 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: I just never seen Pikkon fight anyone with the same power level as SSJ 2 gohan.... I mean if you count Janemba, he was basically throwing insults and then he got trashed.

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan should win, he has better combat feats and is more powerful overall.

#7 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3 said:

@Raizex: I just never seen Pikkon fight anyone with the same power level as SSJ 2 gohan.... I mean if you count Janemba, he was basically throwing insults and then he got trashed.

He stomped Cell and Frieza with minimal difficulty.

#8 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikkon whips this little boys A**

#9 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: What? When?

#10 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: Because gohan lack to get what is needed to be done.

@NeonGameWave: No he doesn't. Pikkon can increase his overall stats, plus gohan is too slow for him.

#11 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:

#12 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: But Gohan is very powerful and is stronger in terms of combat as he took on Cell, Pikkon is pretty strong but he didn`t last that long against Janemba or hasn`t shown any real quantifiable feats for pure combat like Gohan has.

#13 Posted by Dredeuced (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan was stronger than Cell, too, he just took a significant injury to save. Pikkon got outsmarted, tagged, and fought evenly with Goku who was well below Teen Gohan at this point.

#14 Edited by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Oh sh*t what episode was that? Anyways Gohan has beaten cell before and can beat him again if he has too. There is no telling if that is ult. perfect cell or not.

#15 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: That because he didn't know what Janemba could do. Plus he didn't get the chance to show case what he can do, and it was all about the fusion. If I recall, Pikkon and Goku was fighting again before they had to stop and go check what happened out. Pikkon at that time would have been even with Goku, thus might making him even with SSJ3. Pikkon wear weighted clothes like Piccolo, but with heavy weights. If he take them off he might would have been even with SSJ3 or more stronger. Also Vegeta had got trash too, and he is SSJ2.

#16 Edited by nishi99 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan with ease for the reasons below.

1.Pikkon was having a hard time with SSJ1Goku.

2.Gohan was more powerful back then when he fought Cell then when he went up against Dabura.

3.Pikkon surprised attacked Cell.

#17 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: That is Perfect Cell. Because that episode happened after the fight with Gohan and Cell.

#18 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: They boosted Goku up to Pikkon Level because he would not stand a chance. If I recall it was Goku woh had a hard time against Pikkon, plus Pikkon only fights at the level of his opponents.

#19 Posted by nishi99 (374 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Goku still was no SSJ2 even if they gave him a boost and the fight ended in a tie if Pikkon could have owned him he would have.

#20 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nishi99: Yes Goku wasn't SSJ2, but they still boosted him up to that level. Otherwise Pikkon would have indeed own Goku like he owned Cell. The fight only ended in a tie because they both touch the ceiling. Pikkon was owning Goku in that fight. And Pikkon underestimated Goku in that fight, if he hadn't done that the fight would have been over a long time ago. Or they depowered Pikkon.

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikkon is pretty inconsistent. He trashed Cell but then got beat by Goku. I mean judging by their fight, Pikkon did admittedly have a power edge over Goku, but not to the extent that he should of. The only explanation I can think of is Goku getting a zenkai since he was allowed to keep his body in the after life. Going by that, Pikkon should win.

#22 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Yeah. Plus he was making fun of Kid Buu instead of taking it serious. By the way, Hi.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@nickzambuto: Yeah. Plus he was making fun of Kid Buu instead of taking it serious. By the way, Hi.

Hai you.

#24 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: :)

#25 Posted by nickzambuto (11435 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@nickzambuto: :)

*wink wink*

#26 Posted by GhostRider2 (3003 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan stomps, he was toying with Cell like Vegito with Buu, if Gohan wasnt hurt after Cell exploded and absorbed Goku(his power) Gohan would still be better than him but they didnt fight, so this is why i think he stomps.I know Pikkon is after that but that wasn't just a ssj2.

#27 Posted by theONEtaichou (1457 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not getting this battle... Is this Pikkon when he fought Goku at the end of the Cell Saga or Pikkon in the fusion movie with Janemba??? If OtherWorld tournament Gohan defeats him easily (Pikkon had trouble with Goku, who even with his death power up would not match a SSJ2, who was below Cell who was below Gohan)... If in the movie hard to quantify he does nothing that shows he can take Gohan, but its a lack of feat and even implied power.

#28 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@theONEtaichou said:

I'm not getting this battle... Is this Pikkon when he fought Goku at the end of the Cell Saga or Pikkon in the fusion movie with Janemba??? If OtherWorld tournament Gohan defeats him easily (Pikkon had trouble with Goku, who even with his death power up would not match a SSJ2, who was below Cell who was below Gohan)... If in the movie hard to quantify he does nothing that shows he can take Gohan, but its a lack of feat and even implied power.

The same Pikkon that stomped Cell, Frieza and King Cold without much difficulty.

#29 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

Pikkon wins but with dificulty

he was better than Perfect Cell. who was close to Gohan.

when Pikkon fought Goku he wasn't serious, it's only a tournament after all, but stoping the villains from taking over hell is a different matter.

#30 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Ultimate perfect cell is what I was asking about. Not just perfect.

#31 Posted by New_World_Order (11199 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Gohan.

#32 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan's probably going to blitz Pikkon depending on the mood he's in

#33 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

When he was touting with cell he wasn't at full power, his full power was after the explosion, Piccon is superior in every way except that Gohan can release more ki

#34 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Yeah I know.

@redbird3rdboywonder: That not going to happen consider how fast Pikkon is.

#35 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Has he shown that he has fast enough reflexes to keep Gohan from blitzing him. The thing with this Gohan is that even while being so immensely powerful and completely dominating Cell, we don't even know how powerful he truly is. We know he was toying with Cell the entire time and yet completely outclassed him in speed and power and even with the Zenkai boost Cell recieved Gohan still overpowered him while only at 50% of power, and he one shotted Bojack who's suppose to be more powerful than Cell.

Now with Pikkon we have him easily dispatching with cell and Freiza(though Gohan could have too) but the one thing about it though is that it was Perfect Cell and NOT Super Perfect Cell as there was no lightning aura surrounding him, we also have him going up against an Otherworld Goku and holding having an advantage against Goku forcing Goku to use a kao ken while in Super Saiyan in order to catch up with Pikkon but we don't know how strong this goku was or which kao ken it was either

#36 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Has he shown that he has fast enough reflexes to keep Gohan from blitzing him. The thing with this Gohan is that even while being so immensely powerful and completely dominating Cell, we don't even know how powerful he truly is. We know he was toying with Cell the entire time and yet completely outclassed him in speed and power and even with the Zenkai boost Cell recieved Gohan still overpowered him while only at 50% of power, and he one shotted Bojack who's suppose to be more powerful than Cell.

Yes he have shown that. Go to the video that I posted on here, and the one when he fought Goku. If Goku can follow Gohan moves and Vegeta can as well, but could not follow Pikkon moves it should tell you right there, that he can in fact reflexes to keep Gohan from Blitzing him. We know how powerful Gohan is when he is firing his Kamehameha at Cell Kamehameha, and Cell is at Ultimate form, which is even or just below SSJ2. Bojack is not more Powerful than Cell.

Now with Pikkon we have him easily dispatching with cell and Freiza(though Gohan could have too) but the one thing about it though is that it was Perfect Cell and NOT Super Perfect Cell as there was no lightning aura surrounding him, we also have him going up against an Otherworld Goku and holding having an advantage against Goku forcing Goku to use a kao ken while in Super Saiyan in order to catch up with Pikkon but we don't know how strong this goku was or which kao ken it was either

That was Super Perfect Cell. The animators mess up on somethings in that anime. Like Goku turning into SSJ, but you didn't see his hair turn yellow. The truth is Goku didn't even need to turn into a SSJ, because he beat them pretty easy when he was on Namek without Kaioken. Unless they have gotten stronger since then. Goku was using Kaioken, he said Super Kaioken. I think they lower Pikkon down to where Goku is, or bring Goku up to where Pikkon is at just to make it even. Otherwise Pikkon should have no problem in beating Goku.

#37 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: That Gohan was at 50% power at the time from having his arm blasted and Super Perfect Cell was about equal to a 50% Gohan except that 50% gohan overpowered him(with the distraction from Vegeta of course), and as I said Gohan was toying around with Cell at the time not even going at full speed and Goku could also follow Cell's moves and Cell could also follow his since they were about even(though cell was holding back), but yet despite that Gohan still blitzed him and Bojack is stronger than Cell

#38 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: That can't be Gohan at 50%. Hardly did anything in that form to use half of his power. Super Perfect Cell is at SSJ2. Because he has the lighting aura around him. That said he is there, plus Cell was overpowering him. If it wasn't for Vegata help Gohan would have lost. Cell may have been toying with Gohan because it didn't seem that he was struggling against Gohan, plus Cell wasn't even using his full power. Cell said he have enough power to destroy a solar system. Gohan was toying with a Perfect Cell, and as you can see, that wasn't the Case when Cell was Super Perfect Cell. No way Gohan could have toyed with him. And as I said Bojack is not stronger than Cell. Someone who is supposed to be stronger would have stronger henchmen, but no. Cell, Cell jr's would have beat them with ease. Plus Cell gets stronger every time he fights, because he has the sayian DNA. Unless you are talking about Perfect Cell and not Super Perfect Cell.

#39 Posted by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: @terry2012: You realize gohan was holding back when he was fighting perfect cell? Right? And when cell became ult. perfect Gohan had problems only because he was weak and did not have the guts to sacrifice earth to defeat cell.

#40 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: I know he was holding back the first time he fought Cell, but he was not holding back the second time he fought Cell, after he came back from being thought he was dead. Gohan was not weak when Cell was Super Perfect Cell. Super Perfect Cell is the one who weaken Gohan in the first place. Goku was encouraging Gohan to unleash his full power against Cell to beat him. Super Perfect Cell=SSJ2, so Gohan could not afford to hold back that time. Super Perfect Cell Fought Vegeta first.

Edit: Gohan was blinded by his power.

#41 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3:

@terry2012 said:

@comicace3: I know he was holding back the first time he fought Cell, but he was not holding back the second time he fought Cell, after he came back from being thought he was dead. Gohan was not weak when Cell was Super Perfect Cell. Super Perfect Cell is the one who weaken Gohan in the first place. Goku was encouraging Gohan to unleash his full power against Cell to beat him. Super Perfect Cell=SSJ2, so Gohan could not afford to hold back that time. Super Perfect Cell Fought Vegeta first.

Edit: Gohan was blinded by his power.

this.

and in the other hand, Pikkon beated easily Super Perfect Cell, but had used all is power for that (the flame form)

#42 Posted by Dredeuced (4438 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Perfect Cell is slightly more powerful than a gravely injured Gohan using one hand, yeah. SSJ2 Teen Gohan is significantly stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

#43 Edited by comicace3 (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012:@All_Mighty_Beyonder: But I thought ( since this is just an assumption) when you die you turn back to your base form which was why frieza wasn't a cyborg, which is also why goku and vegeta weren't SSJ when they died. Now you've just told me that goku was the one encouraging him to unleash his full power which means he wasn't using his SSJ2 to maximum potential. You also added the fact that Vegeta fought cell first but wasn't he easily taken care of in a matter of seconds?

#44 Posted by P0rtal (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan was still able to go SSJ2 seven years without training. During the Cell Games, Gohan must have seriously pushed the limits of SSJ2, I would consider him a very high level SSJ2 similar to Goku and Majin Vegeta, maybe even with a slightly higher power level. Thats just my thoughts on the matter, based solely off Gohan having so much energy to spare that years without training still left him with enough energy to ascend. The more adult Gohan in the Buu saga was a low level SSJ2, however in my mind he was a very high level ssj2 during the cell games.

Pikkon is roughly on par with SSJ1 Goku and only surprised an un-powered up version of Cell in HFIL. So...it makes perfect sense that Pikkon was able to KO Cell who was casual and not at all powered up, but he himself was powered up to the max.

SSj2 Teen Gohan > SSJ2 Adult Gohan > SSj1 Goku /= Pikkon

#45 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: Now you've just told me that goku was the one encouraging him to unleash his full power which means he wasn't using his SSJ2 to maximum potential. You also added the fact that Vegeta fought cell first but wasn't he easily taken care of in a matter of seconds?

No, You misunderstood. Gohan was holding back but not because he could, but because he was afraid that he could not beat Cell at his current condition. Remember Gohan was still very confident that he could beat Cell like he did before, until he took that blast for Vegeta. That when he realize that he couldn't beat Cell Like he did before and start to lose his confidence. That why Goku was encouraging him to unleashed his Full Potential to match Cell Potential. If he did not, it would have resulted in him being destroy along with his friends, family and the earth, possibly the universe. Because who was going to stop Cell? To answer your question, That was after Vegeta almost threw everything he had at him.

#46 Posted by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal: Pikkon was not powered up to his max when he fought Cell. He still had his weighted clothes on. Beside The Grand Kai would had not sent him if he new Cell could beat him. One detail people might had forgotten is Pikkon only fight you at your level and nothing above it. It either Goku was boosted up to Pikkon level, or Pikkon level was lower, or The Animators mess up four times. Pikkon was amping his power up ( the limits are unknown to how much he can do this) and could had started doing this at the beginning of the fight.

#47 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: Sorry for the late response. Anyway it was already stated that when Gohan took the blast to the arm after saving Vegeta(after Vegeta attacked Cell for killing Trunks) Gohan lost more than half of his power or rather he was at 50% because Goku said so and I mean that Pikkon didn't fight Super Perfect Cell but rather he fought Perfect Cell and Cell was only overpowering Gohan at the time because he'd lost half of his power after taking the blast and was still holding back and yeah Cell was toying around with Gohan but the fact remains is that Gohan was holding his own against SPC even with half of his power and even then Gohan was still holding back until the very last moment and actually Gohan was willig to fight SPC when he first returned but that's when Cell killed Trunks and Vegeta went crazy and attacked him and there's no way you can say the Cells jrs would have beaten Bojack's men since we didn't even see the rest of them transform and use full power

#48 Edited by terry2012 (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: If Gohan had lost 50% of his power then that would mean he was not holding back. Plus that mean he was given an effort if he lost his 50% of his power. Therefore meaning at some point Gohan was not toying with Cell. Plus Super Perfect Cell gather enough Kai to destroy the whole solar system. That also mean SSJ2 Gohan could destroy a solar system and a half. Which should prove That Bojack isn't stronger than Perfect Cell Or Super perfect Cell. Another proof is that Vegeta was able to fight Bojack. Keep in mind Vegeta hasn't train since Goku left... so his skills had diminishes. Vegeta lasted longer unlike he did with cell( like someone had already said Cell took Vegeta out in matter of seconds) Perfect Cell could had also did that, but he wanted to prove a point to Vegeta. And Goku made Bojack bleed from the mouth in his base form. Goku couldn't do that to Cell or the Cell jrs.

Yes there is a way that I can say Cells jrs would have beaten Bojack's men. Bojack's men was at full power that whole time. It took two of them Just to beat future Trunks. Trunks killed one of them, but couldn't do that to one of the Cell jrs. Gohan kill them (except for the girl) exactly the same way as he did Cell jrs. Except for Cell jrs lasted longer. The way how the fights and the movie ended was drag out, and drag out way too long.