#2 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

I like tech jacket but haven't read those comics in a while. XO kind of seems to be on his own thing right now, where as long as he's wearing the suit he hasn't really been stopped by much. Without actually looking at showings, I'd probably say tech jacket though. With his better use of the suit, he seems like he'd quickly result to just bombarding XO with attacks until he fell, whereas Aric would keep trying to beat him in a sword fight and wouldn't be successful.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

rebump

#5 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10711 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow good job bro,? we need more Skybound in this piece. I think TJ wins, he seems like a more versatile fighter all around and the number of weapons that literally grow on his suit would give X-O a problem.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#9 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd take Tech Jacket, he's strong enough to throw space-ships at each other and has enough power to blow them up, IIRC Aric was momentarily stopped by missiles and has been knocked out by fire power on a smaller scale than what Tech Jacket can deliver

#10 Edited by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Oy_the_Billy_Bumbler (820 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump, and I say Tech Jacket. He seems to be quite a bit more powerful, but I don't know as much about X-O Manowar