Team X-Men and Avengers vs JLA powerhouses

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Who would win in a battle between these X-Men and Avengers against JLA's powerhouses in a two-round battle (morals on, morals off). Round one is morals on, which each side trying to take out each other without causing death or severe bodily harm through KO or submission. Round two is morals off, with each side attempting to apprehend or kill each other by any means*.

Rules:

1. *=No blitzing

2. Fight begins 100 feet a part at this location:

No Caption Provided

3. For the 1st round, neither side gets any prep but they are aware of the other team's powers/abilities.

4. For the 2nd round, both sides get 4 minutes to assess/scan/etc their opponents and/or strategize.

5. All characters are at their normal strengths and abilities unless noted.

Avengers: World War Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Giant Man, Scarlett Witch and Vision.

X-Men: Jean Grey (no Phoenix), Emma Frost, Storm, Cyclops, Colossus, Shadowcat, Beast, Professor X

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Justice League: Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Shazam

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

In both rounds, thanks to morals/prep, Team 1 win by telepathy.

gizzlareid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gizzlareid

team 2 effortlessly

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperorb777

Team 2

everyone on team 2 exept hal can perceive things at a speed faster than anyone on team 1

Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Maniac2312

What? They take out Manhunter with telepathy? Couldn't he block it? But then it might be him vs the whole of team 1 where he could put up a valiant fight but lose due to #'s

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By geraldthesloth

By no means can any of them defeat Manhunter. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Lantern's have a TP block from their rings? and can't Superman defend against telepathy through Torquasm-vo?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle

Team 1, the coupling of powerhouses and abilities could pull a victory both rounds

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Greendevil

@Immortal777: Rule-1: No blitzing

@mikemaximum: is it Colossus with Cytorak powers, or old Peter? Colossunaut is the current thats why im asking?

The real question is, who has the strongest TP? .......Martian Man-hunter or Professor-X, Frost and Jean combined? The answer to the question = the winning team whomever it is!

My personal feeling is teams TP will be to much for MM! And with no Blitzing, im saying Marvel team ftw!

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Black

Depends if you think J'onn can take on Xavier, Jean and Emma. I think he might could, maybe not.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By charlieboy

leaning towards marvel because of wanda and the telepaths.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikemaximum

@Greendevil:

Just regular ole Peter.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By crackerjack82

J'onn is not equal to Prof X in TP, this has been said and stated, i know DC fans say otherwise, just like they say Superman has FTL reflexes, but never seems to DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and his greatest strength feat( moving the earth) has nothing to with strength at all, it is fight against the gravity of the sun pulling the earth.

I know i feel the flak coming

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizzlareid said:

team 2 effortlessly

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Belladonna

@charlieboy said:

leaning towards marvel because of wanda and the telepaths.
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle
@crackerjack82 said:

just like they say Superman has FTL reflexes, but never seems to DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, very true
BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BarelyAverage

Team Marvel. No way can MMH take on Prof X, Jean, And Emma.

Theragingcajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Theragingcajun

Well, this is an unfair fight. Of course Marvel wins. come on, your making Wonder Woman, Superman, etc. . . fight Jean Grey, Thor, etc. . .

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

It really only comes down to Jean, Xavier, Emma, Scarlet Witch and Thor vs the Team the rest are kinda cannon fodder.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Greendevil said:

@mikemaximum: is it Colossus with Cytorak powers, or old Peter? Colossunaut is the current thats why im asking?

The real question is, who has the strongest TP? .......Martian Man-hunter or Professor-X, Frost and Jean combined? The answer to the question = the winning team whomever it is!

My personal feeling is teams TP will be to much for MM! And with no Blitzing, im saying Marvel team ftw!

Prof = Martian, so any telepath + Prof > Martian. But I am more then sure, that Martian fans will say that he can conquer universes and destory multiverses by his awesome TP... LOL.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:

Prof = Martian, so any telepath + Prof > Martian. But I am more then sure, that Martian fans will say that he can conquer universes and destory multiverses by his awesome TP... LOL.

Not at all PRO X is not Equal to martian. Not in this life time . Even in the cross over which i not saying it cannon but that just an example . NOw feat wise stil martain . Now The martain can take on the whole team while batting Prof X with mentally. We already seen these feats from martain changing in various alein race splitting to atoms and still battle .

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

Yre@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:

Not at all PRO X is not Equal to martian. Not in this life time . Even in the cross over which i not saying it cannon but that just an example . NOw feat wise stil martain . Now The martain can take on the whole team while batting Prof X with mentally. We already seen these feats from martain changing in various alein race splitting to atoms and still battle .

Yes he is eqaul and Emma Frost isn't much worse than them, which means that these two even without Jean can take him.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Doesn't the majority of team two have telepathic resistance? In scenario 2 MM will be batteling (winning or losing) the telepaths, while GL dispatches SW and CM Battles Thor. That leaves Supes and WW to dispatch the rest.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#23  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn using TP against the Spectre, Mageddon, H'ronmeer. Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn using TP on people in different dimensions and timelines. Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn keeping all the millions of souls of Mars alive with his TP and later feeding all their emotions and the emotions of the corpses of Bialya at once to Black Adam. Present feats for Professor X that are equal to or greater than J'onn manipulating an artifact that can create universes and timelines on a whim. Present feats for Professor X that are equal to or greater than J'onn linking a group of minds to every living being in the universe.

Failing that, Professor X is not equal to Martian Manhunter, and I recommend you quit the garbage about "Martian fans LOL".

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn using TP against the Spectre, Mageddon, H'ronmeer. Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn using TP on people in different dimensions and timelines. Present feats for Professor X that are equal or greater than J'onn keeping all the millions of souls of Mars alive with his TP and later feeding all their emotions and the emotions of the corpses of Bialya at once to Black Adam. Present feats for Professor X that are equal to or greater than J'onn manipulating an artifact that can create universes and timelines on a whim. Present feats for Professor X that are equal to or greater than J'onn linking a group of minds to every living being in the universe.

Failing that, Professor X is not equal to Martian Manhunter, and I recommend you quit the garbage about "Martian fans LOL".

Xavier used power of minds of all Skrulls from their planet (Skrullos IIRC) to attack Galactus (BTW, if he with that power couldn't affect Galactus, then Galactus' TP > Spectre TP, not too mention that Spectre still has human host). Xavier was able to stand with Phoenix in the past and his TP power without morals are Onslaught TP powers, since Magneto has none. 
Martian = Proffesor X
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

Xavier used power of minds of all Skrulls from their planet (Skrullos IIRC) to attack Galactus (BTW, if he with that power couldn't affect Galactus, then Galactus' TP > Spectre TP, not too mention that Spectre still has human host).

Rubbish. J'onn has done that to the minds of Earth, Mars and the collective consciousness of Mageddon. The Spectre's TP resistance is much better than Galactus', in Rebirth he resisted and threw out Parallax, which even the Guardians of the Universe (the same ones who fought the Anti-Monitor twice) could not do. And he had a human host while he did that. Still not seeing how Xavier is supposedly superior when J'onn has matched and exceeded all his feats.

Xavier was able to stand with Phoenix in the past and his TP power without morals are Onslaught TP powers, since Magneto has none.

.....seriously? He was not able to stand with Phoenix, in that encounter Jean was doing her best to restrain the Phoenix' power. Xavier himself admitted that if she was not helping him he would have had no chance in hell of beating her. Onslaught is not a better telepath than J'onn either.

Martian = Proffesor X and yes I will repeat that in other threads as well.

Recap: every feat that you can name for Xavier has been matched and exceeded by J'onn. You can repeat that in how many ever threads you want, it's still completely wrong.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane :

Phoenix would stomp Martian. Onslaught would stomp Martian. Martian isn't all powerfull and telepathy isn't that easy to determine, which is always forgotten by people in battle threads. Even using "evil" side of people personalities can be a succesfull tactic, when You're weaker telepath. Almost always when second telepath is helping first on, they have better chance to win. People with hosts are always weaker to certain types of TP and it matters how much Your enemy is suprised by Your TP attack. 

But it doesn't matter for Martian of course and Black Adam thing was PIS of course.
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team Marvel !

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Saren

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane : Phoenix would stomp Martian.

Phoenix would massacre Xavier as well. He admitted himself that he would not have stood a chance if Jean had not been helping him.

Onslaught would stomp Martian.

Not at telepathy. Prove me wrong.

Martian isn't all powerfull

Never said he was. But he's more powerful than Xavier by a considerable margin, and you have failed to prove otherwise.

telepathy isn't that easy to determine, which is always forgotten by people in battle threads

You act like there's some rulebook for telepathy that you're in possession of. Go ahead and explain how J'onn's feats "aren't that easy to determine".

Even using "evil" side of people personalities can be a succesfull tactic, when You're weaker telepath

Not sure what point this is meant to prove, and at any rate people like Emma Frost and Xavier have failed to manipulate the Void despite having far superior telepathy feats.

Almost always when second telepath is helping first on, they have better chance to win.

J'onn had no other telepath helping him for any of the feats I mentioned.

People with hosts are always weaker to certain types of TP and it matters how much Your enemy is suprised by Your TP attack.

The Spectre was attacking the JLA, warping reality to reveal their worst fears. He was fully conscious of J'onn's presence in the room. Prove he was caught by surprise. Explain these "certain types of TP" and their relevance to the Spectre.

But it doesn't matter for Martian of course

Without getting needlessly passive-aggressive, please demonstrate how your theory affects any of J'onn's feats.

and Black Adam thing was PIS of course.

LOL. The whole of WWIII was PIS, practically everyone should know that by this point. But I'll indulge you. That Black Adam thing? Did you forget the part where J'onn came back and pretty much ended the fight by mindraping Adam?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Martian%20Manhunter/mmvsblackadam3.jpg

So, quick recap: You have no feats of Xavier's that J'onn hasn't matched or exceeded. You have no feats of Xavier's that match J'onn's best. But you still believe they're equal.......yep, seems logical.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yre@termiteone4ever said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:

Yes he is eqaul and Emma Frost isn't much worse than them, which means that these two even without Jean can take him.

They are not Equa; Martain have higher Feats and capable of more . He holds back Emma and Pro X cant take him and the res of the team including diana is enough to take them out . Living and martain is nothing here. He just stalls or take out the telepathy unlike Xavier and Emma they cant perform a high level of telepathy and fight at the same time. So there They Lose

StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

#30  Edited By StarKiller809

Team 2. I think that Team 1 has a lot of long more characters so they can win too. However, I think Team 2 can get this.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Greendevil

@czarny_samael666: ohh shit, you just stied the hornets nest hahahaha :)

to @termiteone4ever: @CitizenBane: is Martians TP stronger than the Marvel team combined? cuz thats the only thing that matters. MM can be above 1 on 1, it wont matter. Is MM TP more powerful than the combined Marvel force?

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

DC team.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By super_psycho

Team 2 (Assuming they are at pre-flash point power-level)

70% people on team 1 are canon fodders.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

Is Martain's TP stronger than Emma,Jean and Xavier??

That's the real question

Garados

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Garados

@czarny_samael666: no offense but you're really stupid.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Garados said:

@czarny_samael666: no offense but you're really stupid.

Stop.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jeanroygrant said:

That's the real question

It isn't at all.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By emperorznb

@jeanroygrant said:

That's the real question

I believe it is...

mgc500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mgc500

I think team 2 probably takes this, but I would find it hysterical if:

1. Cyclop's optic beams worked on Superman the same way as a red sun's radiation did.

2. Thor could manipulate Captain Marvel's lighting bolt.

3. The Vision set Martian Manhunter on fire (he is a pastiche of MM, with many of the same abilities and no mind to tp against after all).

4. Emma, Storm, and Wonder Woman decided to have a non-violent resolution, and hold a wet t-shirt contest.

5. The Scarlet Witch decides green is "not in her color wheel" and wishes it away.

6. Captain America, Professor Xavier, and World War Hulk judge the wet t-shirt contest.

7. Iron Man, Beast, and Giant Man set about trying to build android copies of the JLA.

8. Kitty and Peter wander off and make out.

9. Jean Grey (depressed at being left out of the wet t-shirt contest and having no one to make out with) dies. Again.

Probably not how the fight would go, but I think it would be amusing.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By *Void*

@mgc500 said:

I think team 2 probably takes this, but I would find it hysterical if:

1. Cyclop's optic beams worked on Superman the same way as a red sun's radiation did.

2. Thor could manipulate Captain Marvel's lighting bolt.

3. The Vision set Martian Manhunter on fire (he is a pastiche of MM, with many of the same abilities and no mind to tp against after all).

4. Emma, Storm, and Wonder Woman decided to have a non-violent resolution, and hold a wet t-shirt contest.

5. The Scarlet Witch decides green is "not in her color wheel" and wishes it away.

6. Captain America, Professor Xavier, and World War Hulk judge the wet t-shirt contest.

7. Iron Man, Beast, and Giant Man set about trying to build android copies of the JLA.

8. Kitty and Peter wander off and make out.

9. Jean Grey (depressed at being left out of the wet t-shirt contest and having no one to make out with) dies. Again.

Probably not how the fight would go, but I think it would be amusing.

lol.

I think it all comes down to the whether the heavy hitters on team1 can form a good enough strategy that can take out each member of team2 at least one at a time. If they cant do that, team2 wins.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By crackerjack82

@czarny_samael666:

How i wish i could find the page with all the Prof X feats, doing the same or greater of MM feats to just back you up here, wish i could find it

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By izbighulk

avengers hulk kills the profesor x

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SexualLobster

I think Marvel due to Scarlet Witch and the telekenetic rapers.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By desmond006

Team 1 easy, they have 3 telepaths. Prof x takes out most of team 2

Americanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers