Location - Jungle

Random Encounter

Lizard Retains Connors intellect

Who wins?

Morals off for all characters

Round 1

Wolverine (adamantium skeleton and claws), X-23 and Sabertooth vs the Lizard

Round 2

Wolverine (adamantium skeleton and claws), X-23, Sabertooth and Daken vs the Lizard in swamp in the jungle filled with by 20 crocodiles, 20 anacondas and 50 cottonmouths (highly venomous water snakes)

Who wins each round

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Round 1: Team Wolverine should win after heavy effort.

Round 2: Team Wolverine should win in this environment as well. The Lizard will give them hell.

Avatar image for agentghostrider
AgentGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1 all rounds

Lizard gives them hell thou

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1 both rounds. Lizard might pose a challenge, however.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pastepotpete1

team wins ... if they fought 100 times only 10 out of those 100 times lizard would win ofcourse lizard would be dead after the first time but im just saying

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wolverine.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lizard only loses due to connors mind

MacBones920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MacBones920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 2******

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Fighting skill and ferocity give them the edge, along with their healing that keeps them from getting stomped. If you took out any one (possibly), and DEFINITELY any two of them and replaced them with a formidable fighter that does NOT heal and share their ferocity, like Cap and Dare Devil, then Lizard would win.

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:

I agree wholehartedly. It's the healing factor that clinches here. In a team environment especially where they can keep trading off taking the big hits, also eliminates any venom from being a factor.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MacBones920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we all agree that even if Daken is removed from round 2 Lizard along with all those reptiles under his telepathic control, would still lose to wolverine, x-23 and sabertooth? Lizard is a beast and I always felt he was somewhat underrated. @dre_savage I believe he is talking about the venom delivered from the bites of the cottonmouth snakes. I agree that the wolverine team would win, with x-23 as the x factor (no pun intended). I am such a fan of her character.

MacBones920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

her fight against lady death strike in messiah complex, vs belasco's and his minion's in in Quest For Magik and even when she stapes hulk in the eye during world war hulk is so bad ass. Also when she cuts off her own arm to escape the facility

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By MasterKungFu

team wolvie

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I was referring to the cottonmouths.

I would clarify that I think the fight will be brutal. Regeneration may clinch it but, it will be a very painful ride.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namasthetu: @macbones920:

Aren't Sabes and Logan immune to venom or something? If not, I suppose it could take a toll definitely. They will definitely get bit, so unless their bodies kick it quick, that could be a factor that weighs against them.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with team Wolverine if they have a decent teamwork, but in round 1 I still would give this to Lizard with a really small margin. Lizard will give them hell even without the support from the animals, Current Lizard could easily speedblitz Spider-Man while having a mental breakdown and also have an insanely fast healing factor. He effortlessy dodged a "bloodlusted" Peter Parker when he wasn't even looking to him and was doing this while holding back thanks to Connors memories returning to him.

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Namasthetu

@dre_savage:

That was my original point. The healing factors completely negate poison efficacy. They are not technically immune so much as the damage is so minimal that it has virtually no effect. It's probably akin to having a little bloating for a few seconds before a good fart.

@hiddenlight

Dodging a bloodlusted Spidey is still going to be much easier than evading three feral fighters with super senses, two of whom have a century of combat experience against many opponents with similar abilities to the Lizard. Sabretooth and Wolverine routinely snuck up on each other with their super senses for decades. Being able to ambush and speed blitz all three just seems very unlikely.

With the sheer amount of regeneration going on though, this fight will last a long while, probably days or weeks. I don't see the outcome as inevitable either. Lizard can win with some ery minor circumstances tipping in his favor.

MacBones920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-23 was able to significantly slow wolverine's healing factor by packing his wounds with dirt. I think this is due to his healing factor constantly battling adamantium poisoning. If dirt in his wounds slows his healing factor, wouldn't venomous snake bites also effect him? @namasthetu

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Wolverine both rounds.

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Namasthetu

@macbones920:

That is a very weird outlier in many years of the healing factor basically ignoring poisons that aren't engineered or super powered somehow. Cottonmouth venom is hemotoxin as opposed to neurotoxin if I am correct which basically means it attacks blood cells and reduces clotting to incite a hemorrhage. Wolvie heals quickly from such injuries when they occur suddenly and this is a slow process comparatively. If it were a neurotoxin it may have a greater effect since it could feasibly interfere with the healing process rather than merely making some tissue degrade.

Edit: It should be noted that a cottonmouth only produces somewhere around 125 mgs of venom in a bite and does not always deliver all of it's payload in a bite, and sometimes none. The amount of damage this causes can kill humans over hours, but is effectively less than a severe bullet wound in total. Since it operates by causing tissue damage I would postulate that this wouldn't even harm anyone with a healing factor capable of surviving a single bullet wound with ease. Also as I recall Wolvie was not affected by Brood poisons which were certainly greater in quantity and/or potency when used against others.