team WESKER vs team MERCER (read...)

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lance Bastro
this battle is going to happen in segments so please read the following to make sure you understand very well of what's going on. depending on what you decide for each scenario, will change the courses of the battles followed up to the final conclusion of this story.

2010:
wesker is collecting all known viruses known in reality to create the perfect bio-weapon. he uses a space portal to travel in between different realities to achieve his long waited ambition. he enters the marvel universe to hire three of the notorious spiderman villains.

• carnage
  • venom
  • and sandman
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

keep in mind, that wesker is also upgraded to his prime with the oroboros virus. he's just as deadly, though faster and smarter than the rest of his teammates. the man will also be a walking preptime device due to his superior strategic capabilities.

now continuing on. wesker had already collected all the viruses he needed to make the perfect bio-weapon save for one last one which is the "greene" virus by GENETEK located in the reality of PROTOTYPE. he preps his team to enter the reality to search for the virus, however; upon entering the realm, wesker had found out that the virus had already been completely wiped off of the face of the earth. except; for one... he soon learns that the specimen is in disguised as a man by the name ALEX MERCER who is currently quarantined in a city of Manhattan. he sets preparation to enter the city and eventually finds mercer who surprisingly had infected three of known superheros of marvel.... 

• captian america
  • wolverine
  • and deadpool

how these three were able to reach this place and why is beyond wesker's comprehension, however... despite the effort encountering his target, with the three zombie heroes at mercer side will make matters even more complex than he had anticipated. wesker and his team rush forward to accomplish their mission to collect the sample. (note:all wesker really needs is just one specimen of the virus on mercer. he does not need ALEX MERCER as a whole. the infected hero zombies' virus is too unstable to collect as samples)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

your conclusion: 
will wesker's team succeed?  if so stop reading.

will wesker's team fail? if so keep going.

Continuing:

wesker is realizing that he and his team are having a hard time getting close enough to mercer to retrieve a sample. he he sets out a distress beckon for help.

No Caption Provided
snake -  "wesker, this is snake. do you read?" 
wesker - "yes, we need immediate back up now."

snake - "sure, reinforcements should be on their waay."
wesker - "excellent. what's the status of the metal gear exoskeleton."

snake - "the project is complete. its being stored in its containment cell in shadow mosses while we await the arrival of the cell processor provided by SONY inc."
wesker - "and what of the virus synchronization project?" 

snake - "umbrella has already fused the latest virus within the metal gear cell project. all we need now is the greene virus to complete it."
 wesker - "and that will be very soon indeed."

snake - "the reinforcements have already reached the vicinity. good luck. you might need it.."
                                                                                                        wesker - "yesss.... soon... the power will be mine."

at that instant
  • scorpion
  • sub-zero
  • greyfox
  • and raiden
enter the scene to aid wesker and his team.

later.
mercer is doing quite well warding off wesker's team since he knows the city inside out and using it to his disposal at any means. his team on the other hand, are simply out numbered now since the reinforcements, but mercer plans to take each of his foes and absorb them one at a time.

your conclusion:
if he suceeds. end.
if he doesn't. continue.

Continuing

mercer was simply out numbered and overpowered by the sheer might and supreme tactics of wesker's forces. for some reason his armor was being affected by scorpion's hell fire, and sub-zero's ice was taxing away his abilities to move effectively. in all due time, mercer finally fail, and wesker successfully obtains the sample he needed to complete his mission. and since he needed mercer no more, he orders scorpion and sub-zero to finish mercer off so that he will never return again.

during the fatality all of a sudden kanye west shows up and runs off randomly.

WTF?

back at the umbrella HQ in shadow mosses, wesker and his scientists finally fused the greene virus sample with the metal gear cell project. THE VIRUS IS COMPLETE! and all they have to do now is forge it within the adamantium exoskeleton which is now powered by the Sony Cell Processor. wesker takes the initiative and pours the virus on the skeleton... several moments later, the skeleton started forming cells which eventually turned into flesh and then skin followed by a "greene" (pun intended) shell-like armor....

the end, resulting to.......  THIS creature....

wesker was awed by his creation(*)  he calls CELL, the ultimate bio-weapon.
he then reaches forward with open arms, hysterically yelling out with joy , - "cell!!! i am your father!!! the god who created you; the perfect being!!!!"

at the instant his hands reach an inch from the cell creature's body, wesker's sunglasses tore a part, exposing his bright red eyes. apparently, as wesker expected; the creature can generate an aura powerful enough to emit several hundreds of g-forces of power.  but at a blink of his eye, he noticed that the cell creature was raising up its tail and pointing the very tip of it at him! wesker unable to move due to the forces of pressure immobilizing him yelps out.

- "no!! don't come this way!!"

*splat*

the cell creature completely absorbs wesker faster than the eye blink. distraught, the team members couldn't believe their eyes as they try so desperately to flee the area but were unable to due to the pure power of the g-forces containing them. one by one, each of them begin to disappear...

1. carnage (absorbed)
  2. venom (absorbed)
  3. sandman (absorbed)
  4. scorpion (absorbed)
  5. sub-zero (absorbed)
  6. greyfox (absorbed)
  7. raiden (absorbed)
  8. added along with wesker (absorbed)

after absorbing the 8th member, the creature begins to morph into a more human-like being.

* note: this cell is unlike the cell we know of. he made out of viruses and has a skeletal structure made out of adamantium. rein enforced with nano tech durasteel.
he is:

• super durable
  • has super strength
  • has super speed
  • can fire beams
  • can fly
  • knowns telekinesis
  • knows martial arts
  • can heal fast
  • can regenerate fast
  • and can absorb to add more power

there are no DBZ hero DNA in this version of cell. only the 9000 viruses plus the eight guys he just absorbed.

and it calls itself PERFECT CELL 
a being constructed of over 9000 of the most deadliest viruses known in every reality.

meanwhile:

THE JUGGERNAUT! shows up!! 

No Caption Provided

cain - "you ain't crashin the party just yet, bug boy! the party just started!!"

perfect cell - "and who, might i ask; is going to stop me?"

cain - "there's only one unstoppable force in this universe chump, and its ME!!! JUGGERNAUT!!!!"

perfect cell - "your words much less of your actions amuse me. i am the perfect being.. sheer perfection!! and you will soon enough be absorbed within my being! do not despair! you will be one with perfection! Hahahahaha!!"

the final fight begins.... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

your conclusions:
if juggernaut fails.  the entire reality is doomed
if juggernaut wins. then ... -"don't you know who i ammmm??!?!?  I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B1#CH!!!!"

the end
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        also go here
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jacobyLIVE

This is way too long...

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By GT-Man

hhaha cooollll im the juggy bitch
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lance Bastro
@jacobyLIVE said:
" This is way too long... "
have fun with it. btw ur post count says/was 616.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Lance Bastro said:
" @jacobyLIVE said:
have fun with it. btw ur post count says/was 616. "
Haha mainstreamin' it :D
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow ... that is an incredible set up with nice music .

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok , lets look at this more closely . This Cell has in sum super strength near 100 tons , is very fast , has freezing powers , lighting , fire , telekinesis , flying ability , healing and absorbing ability . I honestly don't see how any of these would affect Cain . He can't be hurt , can't be frozen , fire won't affect him either , telekinesis won't work since Juggernaut showed abilty to move even when was lifted by Marvel Girl's telekinesis . The only factor would be speed , but again , Cell ain't do anything with it . He can try to BFR him , but Juggernaut has a forcefield , and can use shockwaves to knock out Cell or at least keep him at distance . Cell won't be able to absorb Juggernaut powers . Even if he does , he will overload because of such incredible power . And Juggernaut showed ability to fully restore his  power in a minute after being absorbed . The only question is how long it would take for Cain to kill this Cell . With healing and adamantium skeleton it would be not easy , but Cain would kill Cell eventually . That is what I think about this .

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lance Bastro
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" Ok , lets look at this more closely . This Cell has in sum super strength near 100 tons , is very fast , has freezing powers , lighting , fire , telekinesis , flying ability , healing and absorbing ability . I honestly don't see how any of these would affect Cain . He can't be hurt , can't be frozen , fire won't affect him either , telekinesis won't work since Juggernaut showed abilty to move even when was lifted by Marvel Girl's telekinesis . The only factor would be speed , but again , Cell ain't do anything with it . He can try to BFR him , but Juggernaut has a forcefield , and can use shockwaves to knock out Cell or at least keep him at distance . Cell won't be able to absorb Juggernaut powers . Even if he does , he will overload because of such incredible power . And Juggernaut showed ability to fully restore his  power in a minute after being absorbed . The only question is how long it would take for Cain to kill this Cell . With healing and adamantium skeleton it would be not easy , but Cain would kill Cell eventually . That is what I think about this . "

ahh.. intriguing analysis.
battle 1 to last

scene 1
with infected wolverine, america, and deadpool by merer's side. the battle will be pretty much equal against wesker and mercer, but mercer still has an envornmental advantage with other infected gradually swarming the area.

mercer teams wins. 

scene 2
with the arival of the reinforcements, non of the infected has a chance against sub zero's flash ice and scorpion is a ghost so its nearly immpossible for mercer's team to win now.

wesker's team wins

scene 3
cell absorbs every one.

cell wins

scene 4
though cell seems incredibly powerful with an assortment of different kinds of powers, juggernaut is just too much of packed durability.
cell's telekinesis can only contain the juggernaut temporarily until when juggernaut's forcefield repels the telekinesis. and the virus can not affect juggernaut. let alone can cell absorb him due to the mystical nature of juggernaut. even if cell successfully absorbs juggernaut, he will throw him up moments later... if he doesn't throw him up and tries to keep him in, juggernaut will just punch a hole right through cell....

however, cell can regenerate

and do pretty much all of what venom and mercer plus others can do. (and wesker's oroboros)

and this cell is the combined might of every one he absorbed added to his already powerful super strength

invisibility will be a factor for juggneruat

the "wow" strength

and as much as i HATE to post these...

it's just going to to take juggernaut some time to actually come up with a permanent way to stop cell, knowing both are virtually immortal. maybe fighting until the 8ths day? or summoning more of cytorak' power...

i still don't know.. the battle can go two ways.. either juggernaut finds a way to destroy cell or cell repeatably bfr'ing juggernaut.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lance Bastro: Venom doing that to Superman is non-canon due to the fact it was a crappy crossover full of PIS . And you know that Juggernaut beat the shit out of Venom and wasn't hurt at all . He wasn't taking Venom seriously . And one thunderclap from Juggernaut would destroy symbiotes . Or he farts really strong .
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lance Bastro

" @Lance Bastro: Venom doing that to Superman is non-canon due to the fact it was a crappy crossover full of PIS . And you know that Juggernaut beat the shit out of Venom and wasn't hurt at all . He wasn't taking Venom seriously . And one thunderclap from Juggernaut would destroy symbiotes . Or he farts really strong . "

that's true, but this is cell, not the symbiotes. although he can create symbiotes, his shell armor isn't composted of it. i just showed the scan to use as an example of just one venom is capable of. with the mix of carnage who is stronger than venom and mercer, wesker sub zero, and scorp; its going to be a hell of a battle for normal juggs to keep on... yes he will not get hurt, but he needs to summon more power.

lol @ super fart
kareem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kareem
@jacobyLIVE said:
i stopped reading after i saw there were only 10 comments but the page was this long
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lance Bastro

@kareem said:

" @jacobyLIVE said:

i stopped reading after i saw there were only 10 comments but the page was this long "
its just 3 battles

@kareem said:

" @jacobyLIVE said:

i stopped reading after i saw there were only 10 comments but the page was this long "
man there are longer threads than this. 

" Wow ... that is an incredible set up with nice music . "

oh thx!
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Bastro

=]