• 50 results
#1 Edited by Lardplanet (140 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas.

Galactus-Full power, Ultimate Nullifier, all of his Heralds.

The Inbetweener.

Tyrant.

Magus.

Imperiex.

Superboy Prime.

Sentry-Void.

Franklin Richards.

Classic Dr Strange.

Dormammu.

Mephisto.

Justice league One Million.

Silver-Age Superman.

Rune King Thor-Destroyer Armour.

Gorr.

Zeus.

Odin-Odinsword.

The Green Lantern Corps.

All the Asgardians.

Nekron.

Zoom.

Thanos-3 Cosmic Cubes.

Darkseid- Strongest Version, Anti-Life Equation.

Trion Juggernaut.

H/P Doomsday.

Gladiator.

Apocalypse.

Vs

ALL the Celestials.

Round 1

Team one gets one week prep.

Can't get Infinity Gauntlet or HOTU.

Morals off.

Round 2

Random encounter.

Morals off.

#2 Posted by KingOfAsh (3933 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by Lardplanet (140 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by KingOfAsh (3933 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

Way too many Celestials. Also Scathan is too powerful and probably only the HOTU could stop him. Most of the team are none factors. Round 2 is just spite against the team.

#6 Posted by boschePG (3041 posts) - - Show Bio

How do you have both Abraxas and Galactus?

Dont the Celestials fear Franklin Richards?

#7 Edited by lol (5445 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by XiiX (10495 posts) - - Show Bio

Several members of the team would get stepped on.

#9 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I could go either way????? Tbh I have no idea but team 1 is suuuuuper powerful but the celestials are the celestials

#10 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Ultimate Nulifier should be the great equalizer for team.

#11 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Celestials easily but that UN is a wildcard

#12 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Ultimate Nulifier should be the great equalizer for team.

Not against Scathan.

#14 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by dondave (39680 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#16 Posted by kgb725 (7326 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@jagernutt: @eternityx: Scathan isnt immune to the Nullifier is he ?

@eternityx: Why do you say that?

An incomplete IG was shown to be more powerful than the UN.

Scathan is far more powerful than the complete IG in my opinion.

#19 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Lord44 (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO the Ultimate Nullifier is enough since has been described as "the universe's most devastating weapon." It can destroy entire time-lines from beginning to end and instantly nullify a multiverse. In other words.. bye bye Celestials! @eternityx: it was never stated that Scathan is immune to the UN

#21 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@lord44: Thats the understanding I was under

#22 Posted by kgb725 (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: @eternityx: That was why I tagged you.

Make a thread about scathan vs the gauntlet and see how it goes

#23 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Doesnt matter. In IG evryone accept the Tribunal was powerless. Thats the truth of the situation.

#24 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: ???? no,Just no

Why?

@lord44 said:

IMO the Ultimate Nullifier is enough since has been described as "the universe's most devastating weapon." It can destroy entire time-lines from beginning to end and instantly nullify a multiverse. In other words.. bye bye Celestials! @eternityx: it was never stated that Scathan is immune to the UN

Hyperbolic statement.

Scathan > LT > Complete IG > Incomplete IG > UN.

#25 Posted by kgb725 (7326 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: That was for the delusional scathan fan

#26 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Scathan > LT > Complete IG > Incomplete IG > UN

Id really like to know where you your info from, really it seems very interesting.

#27 Posted by Hulkman123 (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan solos, both rounds.

#28 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkman123: All right im starting to think this a dupe thread

#29 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan solos, both rounds.

@kgb725 said:

@jagernutt: That was for the delusional scathan fan

I see your point, im starting to think this a dupe thread

#30 Edited by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Scathan > LT > Complete IG > Incomplete IG > UN

Id really like to know where you your info from, really it seems very interesting.

I've already shown an Incomplete IG showing superiority over the UN and the Complete IG is obviously > Incomplete IG.

LT showed clear superiority over a Complete IG, here.

And Scathan showed superiority over LT when he defeated Protege, who defeated LT and all the abstracts. (BTW , LT was amped by the Amulet of the Ancient One)

#31 Posted by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Your trying to prove a Celestial has supperiority over The living tribunal?Your misinterpreting events.

The tribunal doesnt normally use his own power directly over the lesser beings like Scathan in 616.

And I use to own Infinity watch volume 1. All it proves is that the tribunal is over everyone and thing in 616 and beyond.

#32 Edited by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: Your trying to prove a Celestial has supperiority over The living tribunal?Your misinterpreting events.

The tribunal doesnt normally use his own power directly over the lesser beings like Scathan in 616.

And I use to own Infinity watch volume 1. All it proves is that the tribunal is over everyone and thing in 616 and beyond.

Your trying to deny the scans with claims that have no evidence to back them. Living Tribunal was amped by the Amulet of the Ancient One, and he still got owned by Protege.

The Marvel handbook confirms that Protege took the LT's power, thus making him more powerful than the LT as Protege also had the powers of many other abstract beings, and it clearly says that Scathan stopped him, simply put Scathan > Protege > LT.

#33 Posted by Hulkman123 (1861 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Night4345 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Anti-Life Equation take over Celestials? If so then Darkseid solos.

#36 Edited by Hulkman123 (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Anti-Life Equation take over Celestials? If so then Darkseid solos.

I'm sorry, but the ALE isn't defeating Billions of Celestials, one of which is more powerful than the Living Tribunal.

#37 Posted by brainstorm01 (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Scathan > LT > Complete IG >

Incomplete IG > UN

scathan solos

#38 Edited by Night4345 (6865 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkman123: It's not about defeating them if it can take them over.

#39 Posted by thanosii (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: problem is you are basing your power levels on a retconned story. That wasn't LT it was an M- body that is why it needed to be amped. LT is second only to TOAA.

UN has been shown to rewrite Multiverses and unless you can prove Scathan exists outside the multiverse Galactus Solos

#40 Edited by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii said:

@eternityx: problem is you are basing your power levels on a retconned story. That wasn't LT it was an M- body that is why it needed to be amped. LT is second only to TOAA.

UN has been shown to rewrite Multiverses and unless you can prove Scathan exists outside the multiverse Galactus Solos

LT has never been retconned.

You have no proof at all that that was an M-body, plus why would an M-body of LT ask for help from Scathan or need an amp when he can just call upon his full Omniversal power, all evidence suggests that that was the main Living Tribunal.

Scathan doesn't have many feats so we don't have proof to say he is beyond the Multiverse yet, but if you have powers beyond the LT, I think it's safe to say that you are beyond the Multiverse.

BTW this is my evidence of it not being an M-body. After Protege copies LT's powers, this is said...

"For on the boy rests the fate of any and all realities... Behold!"

I'm pretty sure if he copied the powers of an M-body of the LT, he wouldn't have power over all realities (AKA the Omniverse)

#41 Edited by Hulkman123 (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345 said:

@hulkman123: It's not about defeating them if it can take them over.

ALE is meant to be able to control all life, but I'm 100% certain that someone of Scathan's level is beyond Life and Death.

Not that it matters, because ALE just doesn't have the feats to suggest that it can hang with Scathan, as it's been overridden and countered IIRC.

#42 Posted by TheKing47 (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Scathan solos then.

#43 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard that same argument in another thread, not impressed. Still going with the team.

#44 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@cregan_stark: when dealing with beings like scathan and mandrakk, there are two ways of thinking.

mine, scathan can not do anything. he is just a character the writers invented when they realized they have no way of stopping protege. scathans only feat is covering his eyes with an energy band, which any energy manipulator worth his happy meal can do.

#45 Posted by Cregan_Stark (2482 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx:

@thanosii said:

This is my point. Which is why I asked if this is dupe thread.

#47 Posted by Iragexcudder (7075 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials due to teamwork

#48 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee Siloa

#49 Edited by jagernutt (3775 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx:

@thanosii said:

This is my point. Which is why I asked if this is dupe thread.

@cregan_stark: when dealing with beings like scathan and mandrakk, there are two ways of thinking.

mine, scathan can not do anything. he is just a character the writers invented when they realized they have no way of stopping protege. scathans only feat is covering his eyes with an energy band, which any energy manipulator worth his happy meal can do.

Scathan extremely powerful. But against the tribunal. No way.

#50 Posted by Baron_von_Santa (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: extremely powerful? how come? when hs only feat is an energy muzzle? it makes no sense whatsoever.