VS
VS
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

No BFR

No King of Hell/Divine/God Spawn

Iron Man is in his Extremis armor

Agent venom is armed with an M16 assault rifle and an M4 carbine, as well as 4 grenades and a pistol. The M16 contains bullets that have been blessed. He may also "Vulk Out".

Hulk is at World War level

Victory by KO, Incapacitation or Death

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spawn because he had a Vdemon

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3  Edited By WarlordEternal
TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@warlordeternal: V8 reference lol. He wins bro because his kit is far too powerful.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn could win here...

He could utilize Time Freeze to bind them up from attacking him all at once and then probably Necroplasm Blast them to Death.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting..

Im going with team.. there are a lot of heavy hitters there.. Spawn is a beast but... I think team can win.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp for the team.

No King of Hell/Divine/God Spawn

Not to say Spawn isn't a beast, but at his normal levels, he's not too much higher than a city leveler. In fact, the first time Spawn died when he was at his "normal" levels, it was against necroplastic shit. Hulk or Iron Man could potentially solo this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Spawn ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WarlordEternal

@soothing_sounds: Despite not being King of Hell or Divine or God Spawn, he still was very powerful. I've seen scans of him showing world level Empathy and Telepathy, as well as some damn good Superhuman Strength.

@king_saturn: I'm pretty sure the time freeze was during his King of Hell story, in which case he wouldn't be able to use it here.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: I would like to see those scans. And i'm not saying Spawn isn't very powerful, infact, everybody on his level and slightly above it, i think he can beat. But's he's not THAT strong, fast, or even durable. What he does have is a very unique set of abilities that help him beat many of his enemies, along with chains that as a natural reaction protect him from most harm, and great pain tolerance along with what i consider to be a HF. And if you don't have those scans, i would at least like you to describe these feats.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds:

Found them. (Big thanks to @cadencev2)

Spawn through the Emerald Parliament gains Empathy on a world level.

Spawn Retains these power in his later version. Sensing emotions from all over the world. Feeling through any living thing of the planet.

1) S[awn causes a chick to feel all the pain and misery he felt through life and death.

2) Spawn uses his TP/EP to cause a Murderer feel the pain of all her victims.

3) Spawn cures Insanity.

4-5) Spawn rips the Skin off of Wynn via his TP to scar Wynn's mind with insane pain till the day he dies.

6-8) Spawn TPs a satanist in his own private Hell.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Megabeast1
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WarlordEternal

@megabeast1: Wait do you mean in the OP or in the pictures just above you?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@warlordeternal: I already knew about most of these, but the question is, so what? So if Spawn met Joker he could screw him up real bad, but the only dude on this team that i could say with certainty would be affected by this, is Iron man, and even that's iffy... Plus it seems like he needs contact for this to work (honestly not too hard if Spawn uses his teleportation) What's to stop IM from completely ripping him to shreds with equipment unknown to Spawn(even the few Cyborgs he's met were way below the tech standard that Stark has). And I don't think Spawn has ever even come close to dealing with anybody in Hulk's strength range. And Although Spawn seems to use it more creatively, i'm willing to wager that Emma has the stronger tP(though i honestly doubt that counts for much)

Of course I could see him easily ripping Wolverine to Shreds, if not killing him. And Agent Venom while having blessed bullets, isn't getting around Spawn's chains (I don't know too much about agent Venom and his Vulking out, but i'm pretty sure Spawn could beat him without too much difficulty). I sadly know nothing of Bishop, so i can't comment on that match up. And Emma is a wild card depending on how her TP affects Spawn.

Spawn could teleport inside Hulk like he did to people who overpowered him before. But people have already tried ripping hulk apart from the inside out, and that usually doesn't work, so that's probably a backfire. Same goes for Iron Man, but since that uses up a lot of energy, i don't how he would be able to use it once against iron Man, and then once against Hulk who it may backfire against anyways. For the most part this is a good matchup, but Hulk's out of Spawn's league, and everyone here is gonna be able tank at least a few nectoplasma blast.(still don't know much about Bishop, so maybe he also is out of Spawn's league, who knows.)

Megabeast1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: @dondave: sorry, the first time I loaded this battle the pictures of hulk and ironman didn't come up, so I got confused when I saw comments involving hulk.. As for the battle I think that Spawn is crazy powerful but hulk and some of the other heavy hitters would give him some issues, I say the team with a slight majority!!

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Alright, that's pretty impressive, but nothing that either Hulk or even Hercules couldn't replicate or exceed with ease. But with the way that scan is looking, and the text boxes around it, i would check to make sure that scan is in the right context.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarlordEternal
@soothing_sounds said:

@warlordeternal: Alright, that's pretty impressive, but nothing that either Hulk or even Hercules couldn't replicate or exceed with ease.

Not saying they couldn't but the big guy he is fighting is the Dark God Urizen.

But with the way that scan is looking, and the text boxes around it, i would check to make sure that scan is in the right context.

What do you mean?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: Do you actually have that comic and the comics surrounding it, and do you know exactly what's going on? That's what i mean. It even says "maybe this is a very bad dream". I never read that part of Spawn yet, so i don't actually know what's going on, but if all you know about it is the scan and who he's fighting, maybe you should look into it more.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WarlordEternal

@soothing_sounds: It's been a while so I'm not exactly sure if I have the comic that these scans are in but I do have a few of the comics that come before it and that come after it. The Dark God Urizen has existed long before Heaven and Hell. The first encounter Spawn had with Urizen was a loss as Spawn had no idea who he was up against and didn't yet completely understand his own power. Urizen was also much smaller and weaker then he was in the scans. His power and size grows with the amount of souls he consumes. I don't recall whose narrating but this fight really did happen.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@warlordeternal: Alright, then this is one very impressive feat and shifts my mind about the battle slightly. I still think the teams wins the majority, but it's by no means a stomp. And with the strength shown here, i'm sure the teleporting kill thing would actually work on the Hulk (though that's the only way i see Spawn beating Hulk, who's the biggest threat on the team).

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Okay. I'll give you a little insight on Bishop and Agent Venom as well...

Bishop can absorb and re-channel energy through his body for concussive blasts. Due to the nature of his mutant powers, it makes it extremely difficult to damage him with energy-based attacks, while enabling him to work well with any energy-using teammates. Bishop can also store energy within his personal reserves. The energy stored within his body gives him a variety of benefits including superhuman strength, increased stamina, and accelerated healing; However, some energy types are more difficult to absorb than others, and Bishop can only absorb so much energy before he is forced to expel it lest he kill himself.

No Caption Provided

Agent Venom is Flash Thompson with the Venom Symbiote. He is very gifted with fire arms and with the use of his tendrils he can fire multiple guns at once. He is essentially a Black Ops version of Spiderman. Though he does not have nearly the amount of experience with the Symbiote as Eddie Brock, he is still quite gifted with it. The term "Vulk Out" was created for whenever Flash would lose control. When this happens he becomes far larger and much stronger then he was before, as well as much more savage.

No Caption Provided

While in this form he has been quite unstoppable.(based off what we've seen) He has fought Spider man, Jack O Lantern, The Hijacker, and the new Scarlet Spider. Each battle he held a clear advantage.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn

@warlordeternal said:

@soothing_sounds: Despite not being King of Hell or Divine or God Spawn, he still was very powerful. I've seen scans of him showing world level Empathy and Telepathy, as well as some damn good Superhuman Strength.

@king_saturn: I'm pretty sure the time freeze was during his King of Hell story, in which case he wouldn't be able to use it here.

Spawn could Time Freeze even before then... it was not like he just learned how to do so during that run... he just had an amp in scale of power as The King of Hell but not overall skill set.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Okay, it's just I don't recall him doing it before. Do you have scans or can you describe an event in which it happened?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@soothing_sounds: Spawn wins easy. Black hole into hell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dug.....

Iron Man solos my ***.

Also Spawn can time freeze. The Hell King showing was on a world level, he was being driven insane from hearing every human and living creatures thoughts. So he froze the world casually while talking to Cog.

Spawns very power was always "Whatever is limited by his imagination and Necrotic Power" He can easy freeze time on a small scale if he wanted to. Take alot of power but he can do it.

Spawn is not being Soloed by anyone on the Team.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn

@king_saturn: Okay, it's just I don't recall him doing it before. Do you have scans or can you describe an event in which it happened?

He may not have... but Spawn's powers function from his imagination through his magic... so even if he could not freeze the entire world... he could do it on a smaller scale.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WarlordEternal
WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WarlordEternal
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't get the scans. Can you explain them for me. The first one doesn't even like Spawn's the one doing it, and the second one does look like low-level reality warping so it's very possible that Spawn could also stop time.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I don't get the scans. Can you explain them for me. The first one doesn't even like Spawn's the one doing it, and the second one does look like low-level reality warping so it's very possible that Spawn could also stop time.

Not much to explain, Demons were running rampant, Spawn open Black Hole and nixed them.

If you are suggesting, by the way your typing it seems to, that you did not know Spawn was pretty much a Reality Warper, then you must not read a whole lot of his comics. Basically working on what you know then?

Anyway hope this clears things on Spawn up.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: You did say Black hole into hell right?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where else are demons going when they die? To Georgia? lol

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Can we be certain that this Black Hole will eliminate each member?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@warlordeternal said:

Where else are demons going when they die? To Georgia? lol

Yes.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@floopay: Well it would explain movies like Wrong Turn....

@warlordeternal said:

@cadencev2: Can we be certain that this Black Hole will eliminate each member?

I think the real question is does anyone on the team have Black Hole survival feats. If not, then I see no reason why it would fail.

Spawn has other ways to win. Iron Man, Frost, and Venom could get killed this way alone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk could be killed on the atmoic scale.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was how he killed the unkillable Vampires. Have to destroy them on the Molecule scale.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WarlordEternal

@cadencev2: Its just that black hole looked like it was in a house and could only remain open for so long; whereas, This fight is out in the open.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: True, however the pull is strong as hell, as well opening it next to half the team would suck them in IMO.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I guess it's all about timing. If we examine the team we may be able to determine an outcome.

Iron man is fully capable of flight and easily breaks the sound barrier.

Venom has all of Spider man's abilities And can stick to about any surface as well as use webbing or his own tendrils to grab a hold of something.

Wolverine could possibly use his claws to cut into the ground; however that it's self remains iffy depending on how powerful the Black hole is.

Bishop doesn't really have much going for him against this ability.

Emma Frost diamond form is heavy and might help(might) though she has also shown the potential of using telekinesis and could possibly levitate.(but that is also a maybe I think.)

Hulk is capable of leaping great distances and might be able to get out of the way in time.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: I guess it's all about timing. If we examine the team we may be able to determine an outcome.

Iron man is fully capable of flight and easily breaks the sound barrier.

Venom has all of Spider man's abilities And can stick to about any surface as well as use webbing or his own tendrils to grab a hold of something.

Wolverine could possibly use his claws to cut into the ground; however that it's self remains iffy depending on how powerful the Black hole is.

Bishop doesn't really have much going for him against this ability.

Emma Frost diamond form is heavy and might help(might) though she has also shown the potential of using telekinesis and could possibly levitate.(but that is also a maybe I think.)

Hulk is capable of leaping great distances and might be able to get out of the way in time.

Like I said that is one way for Spawn. Spawn is just so dang versatile.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Like I said that is one way for Spawn. Spawn is just so dang versatile.

Absolutely no argument there.

ShdwHwkWAKIYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: 2nd and 3rd group of spawn World level empathy scans Which issue are these from?

ShdwHwkWAKIYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: 2nd and 3rd group of spawn World level empathy scans Which issue are these from?