Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Team: PC Darkseid, Mongul with Qwardian power ring, Superman-Prime, SA Superman, Zoom with Qwardian power ring, fully powered Larfleeze, Kal Kent, Rune King Thor, uni-powered Silver Surfer, Tyrant, Zeus.

vs

My own character (i hope i have good imagination).

The story of my character: There was an object in deeps of Marvel universe (where are Earth, Sun system and so on). This object was invincible for others (even for Celestials). There was a very clever civilization that had a very powerfull technologies. But they didnt want to share their knoledge with everyone. Civilization was called Aravicozex. They were allmost like humans, except their abilities - they were stronger, faster and smarter. Also, they were immortal. An object they were living on - it was a reconstructed black hole, a very big and heavy black hole that is as big as Sun. It was one of the oldest black holes in the Marvel universe. Aravicozexians were beings from a universe that was inside that black hole (there were a universe that is as big as Marvel Universe ). Aravicozexians used their technologies to survive a catastrophy that made their universe smaller and teleported their universe inside a black hole of Marvel universe. So they live on that black hole and they made themselfs invincible, also they made a Vidarian (Vidary - an energy that is under control of Aravicozexians, an energy from their universe, also, this energy have a role of "food" for them, but Aravicozexians can feed on cosmic energy of Marvel universe as well) force-field that block black holes gravity for Marvel universes fabric and for them. Nobody knew about their cevilization, but many civilizations of Marvel universe were under their "aye", i would say. There was a scientist, his name was Aradayrus Jimoskul. He was also the ruler of Aravicozexians due to the fact he was the cleverest Aravicozexian in existence. He wanted to create a mashine that will allow him to absorb all energy of Aravicozexians universe to become a "Living Universe", a super powerfull being with distructive power. He wanted to become the protector of Marvel Universe, to have a glory of all beings in Marvel universe. So, finely, he made an armor, the most advanced technology of Aravicozexians, that will allow him to absorb an energy of his universe. But he didnt knew it will cause to the distruction of all his civilization. He weared his armor and activated it. He managed to absorb all Vidary, but he also absorbed that black hole. His civilization was destroyed. After that event, he began to seek someone who can recreate his civilization. He visited a lot of different civilizations. He destroyed a lot of planets with different civilizations that were "unworthy to exist because of their cruelty and evil side". And, finely, he found The Earth. He knew about Odin, Zeus and Vishnu and he knew they can recreate his civilization so he asked them for help, but they didnt want to help him at first time. So he began to make himself an authority for these gods. Usually, he helped these 3 gods to keep an order on Earth. But they desided to not to help him to reconstruct his civilization since he was very cruel - he was killing every villain on Earth and he was doing that with plesure. When Aradayrus had known about gods treatury, he tryed to kill them, but the whole race of celestials helped gods to stop him and he escaped. After that, he began to hunt on celestials. But when he discovered its impossible to truly kill a celestial, he stoped to hunt on them. He tryed to contact with Phoenix Force...

Ill write my story to the end if you want. But i think you will not read it since it is very simple and uninteresting biography.

Name: Aradayrus Jimoskul.
Nicknames (for example, Kyle Rayner - green lantern): Overlord Aradayrus, Aravicozexians King, Black Demolisher, The Universe-man, Doombox, Armored Madness, Muscule-Jimoskul.
Age: thousands of years, since Aravicozexians are immortal (cant age).
Powers:
Superstrength: due to the fact that Aradayrus possess an energy of the whole universe that was as big and as heavy as Marvel universe, he can increase his strength to an incredible levels. He can destroy planets without any efforts. He can create holes in space-time itself and he can easily pick up the heaviest black hole in Marvel universe.  Also, he can destroy the biggest star in Marvel universe with only one punch. He can create punches that are as hard as universe itself (so you can imagine how powerfull they are)
Superflight and superspeed: he is 1000 times faster then light, or even more. He can travel from Milky Way to Andromeda in few seconds thanks to his speed. He is so fast because he lives in a time of his universe (in his own time, like Zoom, for example) and he can manipulate that time.
Superreflexes: because of Vidarians energy, he has nanosecond reaction. On max of his powers, he has picosecond reaction.
Gravity manipulation: he can manipulate gravity thanks to the fact he absorbed a black hole that was a home for his civilization for many years. Also, because of that, he can create black holes in seconds.
Energy projection: Aradayrus can project energy blasts, powerfull enough to destroy stars or even more.
Energy absorbation and redirection: he can absorb a lot of different energies. In fact, he can absorb any energy known to exist in Marvel universe. Also, he can deflect or redirect any tipe of energies.
Immunity to reality warping powers: due to the fact Aradayrus is from another universe and he is a living universe itself, he has a very high resistence to reality warping powers.
Immunity to telepathy: his armor can reflect telepathic attacks.
Involnurability: on max of his power, he can withstood universe-destroying blast. He is very durable, it doesnt metter to what tipe of attack he resist.
Teleportation: Aradayrus can teleport anywhere in Marvel Multiverse. Also, he can travel in time because of his teleporting abilities.
Due to the fact he is a living universe (from another universe also), it is very hard even for cosmic beings to delete him from existance.
Intangebility: he can become intangible and, whyle being intangible, he can use all his powers.
Soul protection: his soul can be under control, or effected, only when someone will break his armor.
Intelligence: he can speak on all languages in Marvel universe. Also, he can speak on the language of his civilization. Also, he is very clever and has very high IQ.
He has no need to drink, eat or breath since he can feed on cosmic energy, or on energy of his own universe. Also, he can reconstruct cosmic energy into Vidarian energy.

Sorry, i am too lazy to make a realy cool story about very powerfull being.

So who wins and why?