#1 Posted by 18hunt (2952 posts) - - Show Bio

Make a perfect team to beat them, not a stomp tho

Tea, can have 4 member max

Make it a good match!

In New York

1hour 30min of prep

#2 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6691 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by a "perfect team to beat them but not a stomp"? Wouldn't creating the perfect team to defeat them kinda be a stomp?

I guess frightful four

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you like to make it a challenge or rival battle?

#4 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

One pissed off Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#5 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2660 posts) - - Show Bio

The alternative Fantastic 4 a.k.a. Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, and Ghost Rider(Danny Ketch).

#6 Posted by 18hunt (2952 posts) - - Show Bio

Like a battle with perfect matchups, kinda like Korg vs Ben grim or sumtin like that

#7 Posted by Tohoma (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

One pissed off Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Couldn't Sue do her force field in the Hulk's brain trick?

Also Ultimate Fantastic Four could be Fantastic Four.

#8 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma said:

@floopay said:

One pissed off Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Couldn't Sue do her force field in the Hulk's brain trick?

Also Ultimate Fantastic Four could be Fantastic Four.

I was just being funny because WWH curbstomped Fantastic Four and they had like half a day of prep before the fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#9 Edited by Tohoma (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@tohoma said:

@floopay said:

One pissed off Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Couldn't Sue do her force field in the Hulk's brain trick?

Also Ultimate Fantastic Four could be Fantastic Four.

I was just being funny because WWH curbstomped Fantastic Four and they had like half a day of prep before the fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How was WWH, I was thinking about reading it. But in anyway your right since it isn't normal for Sue to do those things even though she has made threats like that before.

#10 Posted by cfrehse (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

ms. marvel

storm

normal colossus

venom

#11 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Make a perfect team to beat them, not a stomp tho

Tea, can have 4 member max

Make it a good match!

In New York

1hour 30min of prep

Does REED have access to his crazy techs?

#12 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice Man (vs human torch)

Iron Man (vs Mr. Fantastic)

Psylocke (vs Invisible Woman)

colossus (vs Thing)

#13 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: i like that one. might not win. but itd be fun to watch

#14 Posted by AdamtheSubmariner (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor vs Johnny Storm
Shadowking vs Invisible Woman
Dr.Doom vs Reed
And either Rockslide or Mercury vs Thing

#15 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt:

Should have more restrictions, whats stopping somebody from saying Tyrant or Galactus.

#16 Posted by 18hunt (2952 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@tohoma said:

@floopay said:

@tohoma said:

@floopay said:

One pissed off Hulk.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Couldn't Sue do her force field in the Hulk's brain trick?

Also Ultimate Fantastic Four could be Fantastic Four.

I was just being funny because WWH curbstomped Fantastic Four and they had like half a day of prep before the fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

How was WWH, I was thinking about reading it. But in anyway your right since it isn't normal for Sue to do those things even though she has made threats like that before.

WWH was 5 issues of people being written out of character so they could job to Hulk.

#18 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonchilde: You know, people keep saying that. But in all honesty, I think WWH is just really blown out of proportion.

He took on a bunch of people who were nowhere near his level, and now everyone plays it off as if he took on Marvel's greatest. He took on Colossus without any amps? He took on the Thing? Korg? Wolverine? X-23? The Human Torch? Beast? Thor Girl?

I mean, who did he really take on that was worth mentioning?

Juggernaut? Well lets see, that fight ended with the Juggernaut briefly being BFR'd, and then the Hulk running away.

Zom Empowered Strange? Well, he stomped the Hulk without the Hulk having any chance of defending himself, and he only stopped when the Hulk guilted him into submission, there were no physical blows on the Hulk's part, just a brief guilt trip.

Hercules? Purposefully took blows from the Hulk to show that he was on the Hulk's side. Shouldn't even be allowed to be used in debate.

He fought a Skrull clone and some jobber Hulkbuster Armor, which ironically, performed the least admirably of all the armors Tony has used against the Hulk. Even the Silver Centurion was able to hold ground better than him, and even his partially broken Mark IV armor defeated him. As did the Invincible Iron Man armor! Hulkbuster Armor? More like Hulkbusted armor...

At best he took on a bunch of people who had no business fighting someone on his level in the first place. If bloodlusted, morally compromised Thor took on all of Marvel's Street Levelers, would it really be worth mentioning? No, absolutely not. So why does Hulk, a proven Class 1,000+ defeating a bunch of Class 80 and below characters with no super speed or any other redeeming abilities that would let them fight him impress so many people?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Posted by MrPwnage112 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay You know i liked WWH, but everything you said is entirely true about it. I only liked it cause it was different. Not the best ive read, but not the worst either.

#20 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay:

It's not Thing, or Wolverine, or even Juggernaut I had a problem with, but more the 5 Illuminati guys (not counting Namor, cause if I remember right he was on Hulk's side, plus he's not to bright anyway). These guys are suppose to be the smartest guys in the Marvel Universe, and they all acted liked idiots and clearly didn't have any semblance of a plan in case Hulk came back. Hell, Mr. Fantastic, the guy who routinely outwits Dr. Doom, gods and cosmic beings; his whole plan was to make a hologram of Sentry and hope that would get Hulk to stop.