Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Emperor Joker Vs

Adam Warlock ( IG )

Thanos ( IG )

Nebula ( IG )

lets just say the IG works outside a Universe and those three come together to take down Joker Team gets 16 Weeks prep no Heart Of The Universe

Fight takes place at Marvel Zombies Universe

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

???

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Joker, he's way beyond all of them. This is basically a competent Mxy vs fodder.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rampagethefirst: And What puts Mxy above all these guys? Apart from WF feats (which aren’t canon IIRC).

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@blackpantherisb: WF is canon but I wont be taking feats from WF, Joker during the Emperor Joker run with Mxy's power was actually capable of warping reality on an Omniversal scale (infinite realities), and this was Joker who couldn't even utilise Mxy's powers to their full extent, even with 90% of Mxy's powers, he could only utilise say, 45%, everything Joker accomplished during EJ was actually with 45% of Mxy's powers, this is all by Mxy's own admission when he explains everything to Superman.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackpantherisb: Yup. Let me just go through my folder consisting of thousands of Mxy scans lol. Gimme a sec.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@blackpantherisb:

Mxy here himself admits that he hadn't grasped the full extent of Mxy's powers, but as he keeps using it, he would eventually master it.

No Caption Provided

And there's 2 other scans that make it kinda obvious that Joker without utilising the full extent of Mxy's powers was Universal, like forcing his Universe into infinite dream Universes, and also being outright stated to be a thread to infinite Universes.

There's plenty of feats of Mxy actually being casually Multiversal but since we're talking about EJ, he also has enough.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: Not really, I posted 2 scans above, and Joker was only affecting 1 Universe because he hadn't grasped the full extent of Mxy's powers like I mentioned in my post above.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: There's so many instances of an Omniverse being mentioned in DC and Infinite Universes alike.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Krasny
@blackpantherisb said:

@rampagethefirst: And What puts Mxy above all these guys? Apart from WF feats (which aren’t canon IIRC).

Mxy is basically a god of all gods, most powerful character ever created but at the same time the most inconsistent and convoluted character to exist.

The the rebirth comic confirmed their is only one Mxy he is every version. WF shown in the panel confirming his canon status. But he was on par with someone like trigon in injustice and fears other characters like oz. While in his most powerful version he would appear even above marvel's one above all when i saw a comic cant find it where he enters are real world. He could just rip the pages of a comic or burn them lol. Crazy character.

No Caption Provided

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny: You actually don't need WF feats to beat IG users..and EJ could only use like 45% of Mxy's powers, Mxy was using his powers to their full extent without holding back during WF, so even if you do use WF feats, it doens't exactly apply here.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: ok.

But why are you saying 45%? Didn't he get 99% of Mxy's powers?

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: He did get 99.9% of Mxy's power but he wasn't utilising them to their full extent, Mxy explicitly states "the longer the Joker has my powers, the comfortable he becomes with it", this means that the Joker wasn't using it to their full extent and it hadn't been that long since he got Mxy's powers so it's safe to say he could only use a small percentage of it.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I guess but EJ was basically just having fun im sure if he wanted he could replica WF feats. He his powers are just toon force. Only thing EJ didn't do that mxy did is jump out of the pages of the comic and enter our world.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny: Mxy doesn't jump into "our" world lol, he jumps into a physical representation of our world.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst Well obviously lol. But it still some bugs bunny toon force thing to do.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing the 3 IG users IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker should stomp IMO. He basically had the toon force and was actually making good use of his Godly Powers, unlike many other Characters.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker wins here.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

EM joker. This man is pure power all these gems is limited to the user and Joker is too powerful here. He could easily separate the user from the item.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Joker.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta said:

@thegreatlordd: Copy and pasting RT's isn't an argument, lol

I am asking if he has any feats superior to those I listed. I am not making an argument for the IG users, merely trying to get an idea of how Joker compares to the IG users, and why you believe Joker wins.

Did you read the rest of the thread or nah?

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can Emperor Joker do?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreatlordd: Why are you being so aggressive through? Shouldn't you be countering Rampage's points rather than bothering everyone who votes for the opinion you don't like?

Besides, I got convinced by his reasoning, as well as his feats. You copying and pasting a ton of scans and crap with no logic behind it and then expecting people to try and debunk it all at once is flat footed at best. You won't be convincing anyone with that kind of method, lol

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By felgrim

@thegreatlordd: the feats you're referring to have already been requantified and partially retconned as infinity gauntlet cannot effect anything outside its own universe, the use of the multiverse of that specific universe, not the megaverse or omniverse, thus not truly all of existence, besides the fact it has been reinforced greatly since that the IG only works/effects/is limited to its own universe. Causing an imbalance in one universe which allows imbalance along a string of other universes wherein the cosmic cube beings are able to travel back to their home dimension technically is not beyond the realm of possibility, but you're still only making changes in one universe, the rest, whether intentional or not, us but your direct power with the IG. Posting old scans that have since been retconned or given other context doesn't lend itself well here.......so, yes, even with OP stating that the IG works outside of the original universe, it's power is still limited. Joker's really isnt. Joker literally threatens all of reality, IG only a limited portion.

ScotticusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team. Emperor Joker never displayed any of WF Mxy's feats, nor does he have any multiversal feats.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Thanos solos

Adam Solos

Nebula theoretically should solo but doesn't due to me not remembering her feats

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@thegreatlordd: Already posted my reasoning, Joker was subconsciously merging his Universe into infinite Universes as Satanus himself states, hence Spectre's statement, he was subconsciously doing this without even realising how many realities he was affecting, heck, Satanus existing in infinite hells was a slave to Joker. If you're going to ignore explicit statements about the character then there's really no reason to argue with your delusions and not to mention, this was all with but a fraction of the initial amount he took from Mxy, we're had this argument before, you're hellbent on downplaying Mxy.

@warlockmage said:

Thanos solos

Adam Solos

Nebula theoretically should solo but doesn't due to me not remembering her feats

No, they really don't. Joker blinks them out of existence.