Team vs Avengers!!

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Revan, Xesh, Cade Skywalker, Sarah, and Nova.

vs

Team Avengers; Iron Man, War Machine, Captain America, Hawkeye, Spider-Man, Black Panther, and Agent Venom.

Rules

1. No Telepathy.
  2. No prep.
  3. Everyone works as a team and knows each other's history and so on also no In fighting.
  4. Random Encounter.
  5. In character.
  6. All lore is allowed for star wars and star craft
  7. Standard 616 universe for avengers.
  8. No Dark side force powers; unless they got very little feats then just simply no drain or choke.
  9. Win by Death.
  10. Standard Gear for everyone.

Landscape; starting distance is 1000ft.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give team 1 like one more person and id say them, cause sarah and nova would demolish a lot of team 2, their psychics demolish.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: Actually im siding with team 1, they dont need a second person. Revan and Xesh are good enough to give any avenger challenge. Cade isn't far behind them either. Nova and Sarah are technically around their level im tk and such so they should be able to just crush Cap and Hawkeye really easy, honestly IM and WM are the only ones who pose a serious threat. BP does, but all it takes is one swipe or one round to explode in his face and he mite be K.O'd/dead, with that said team 1 should be walking away with this in a Boss walk.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp your right now that i think about. and couldnt revan or any other star wars character squash iron man and war machine like a tin can?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@killerwasp your right now that i think about. and couldnt revan or any other star wars character squash iron man and war machine like a tin can?

Doubt it, modern Iron Man can take shots from the stronger versions of the Hulk (not many, but still), so I'm going to say no. Plus, depending on the version of Iron Man, Stark can call upon several drones he's placed across the planet to back him up in case of an attack.

Finally, his armor is durable enough that a lightsaber may be next to useless here. I don't know enough about modern War Machine to comment, but if he's near IM he's going to be a big factor here as well.

Last I checked, when running on emergency power Tony's shields can withstand a point blank nuclear bomb. I'm thinking he's next to invincible here.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Star destroyer have shields and a lot more durability, and sith like vader and Starkiller who revan can be compared to have crumpled those like cans, and pulled them into planets. So im pretty sure theyd be able to take on a suit that wouldnt be able to handle it.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Star destroyer have shields and a lot more durability, and sith like vader and Starkiller who revan can be compared to have crumpled those like cans, and pulled them into planets. So im pretty sure theyd be able to take on a suit that wouldnt be able to handle it.

I'd love to see what feats those shields have that are comparable to Iron Man's suit. Because 2,000,000,000 pounds of force at point blank with almost no power left in his shields (not his armor's durability, just his shield's durability) without a scratch on him is quite a bit more power than you may think.

A megaton blast is quite the blast, and the amount of heat/newtons is far greater than anything a saber can hope to put out. Iron Man can also do much of what a force user can do, with his tech alone.

To top it off he can function in millisecond time frames, can trap people in energy barriers, and has used nanites on many occasions to fight/suppress his enemies.

Honestly, I just don't think he's going to be getting crushed anytime soon. In the past, with far lesser armors, he's taken shots from Thor (OF Empowered) that sent him flying across a city, and it didn't to too much to him.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Disregard star destroyer comment forgot what iron man has taken a hit from. But out of curiosity when did he take a megaton blast?

But if were going by version that i think it is, which in the picture looks like Iron man 2 version i dont think he has any feats that would show he could stop a force user from ripping his suit apart.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: If it's IM2 version, then the Avenger team gets wrecked. Their only hope would be if Venom goes liquid and infests people's body (which he doesn't do in character).

As for tanking nukes, Tony's done that in standard for ages. Invincible Iron Man for sure, I know even Silver Centurion (one of his weaker armors) was taking shots from Savage Hulk (back when he was 80 ton base). It's been stated that his armor is near adamantium levels.

Which makes sense, he's fought Count Nefarias, Silver Surfer, Phoenix Force characters, Hulk, Thor, and most of Marvel's top hitters.

So I'd say if this is modern comic Iron Man, he'd dang near solo. If it's movie Iron Man, even with an army of his suits, he's boned.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: A generic turbolaser blast from a generic frigate is nuclear blast level. Higher end turbolasers are equivalent or great than a single megaton nuclear weapon. Star Destroyers take relatively high end shots in stride.

Please remember that nuclear weapons have been ancient history in the Star Wars universe for a very, very long time.

Honestly, the only thing keeping this moderately competitive is Iron Man/War Machine.

Iron Man's defense against EMP-esque weapons is inconsistent due to plot factors. Team 1 has 3 different kinds of EMP at their disposal.

I'd give it to team 1 10/10 if it's movie Iron Man/War Machine. Probably 8/10 Team 2 if it's 616 version and Kerrigan (whose picture won't load, so I can't tell the version) isn't Queen of Blades here.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay yeah idk if he could solo, what are his psychi defense feats? Cause sarah and Nova are very powerful psychics,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: This is ghost sarah judging from the pic, so with that said u can go from there.

@savageslayer: no one is soloing, and Revan is a powerful jedi im sure he and the others could come up with something.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp would it be right to say hawkeye and cap are gonna be basically fodder to team 1's members?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savageslayer: I dont see why not, he said no BFR but that doesn't mean he can't force push or use force crush, Xesh can do that as well along with Cade.

AnimePhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 Most of these characters are way faster and im pretty sure a lightsaber can cut though iron mans armor

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 good fight, but team 1 there's some fodder in here that well shouldn't be here or are out of place. Otherwise good fight.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, major advantage goes to Spidey , yes Jedi are highly agile by human standards but compared to Peter they may as well be standing still. He's the deciding factor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win without much trouble (assuming it's comic Iron Man & War Machine instead of movie versions).

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please remember that nuclear weapons have been ancient history in the Star Wars universe for a very, very long time.

\

I've never seen any evidence of that. They have planet destruction level weapons, but Marvel has characters who destroy galaxies with a sneeze, so there's that. Iron Man himself has fought a host of planetary destruction level characters and always come out on top. I would go so far as to wager the tech in the Marvel universe has far surpassed anything Star Wars has produced thus far.

Iron Man himself can top most Star Wars tech, going so far as to be capable of BFRing people into the negative zone, destroy planets, fracture the phoenix (a universe+ level being), compete with Thor, and plenty of other feats.

@floopay yeah idk if he could solo, what are his psychi defense feats? Cause sarah and Nova are very powerful psychics,

He's resistant to it, though it's disabled in this thread. So that's a moot point. He has psychic dampeners and he has nanites that can infect people and subdue their psyche on a physical level (which would severely dampen force powers I'd imagine). To top it off, he's practically immune to electromagnetism, so an EMP seems unlikely. If anything, he should be capable of using a high powered EMP to disable their lightsabers, and render them inert.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

@floopay: if hulks serious he can literally crumple hulk-busters in one shot. Just a little nitpick but current ironman is like cannon fodder when out against hulk.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: WWH era+ I have no doubt. But Iron Man has faced rampaging Hulks in the past, and won. I believe once for certain in Silver Centurion armor (which was damaged during the fight), which is far lower than his current armors in durability. A second time was in early Invincible Iron Man's, and again, against a rampaging Hulk.

These incarnations of the Hulk were far weaker than current Hulk, and I have no doubts current Hulk would wreck Iron Man's armor, but even still classic Hulk could put out just as much as anyone in this fight can put out.

But yes, I agree with you.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thedailybagel  Moderator

@floopay: to be fair classic ironman was allot more powerful than he is nowadays. And especially in recent years hulk is like ironmans kryptonite.

But yeah. I agree with you.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: It's not classic, but current or well overall 616 marvel universe Iron man. I dont think it'd be easy as a I see its a close fight as it is.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Blaster tech which is fundamentally superior to energy weapons like directed energy laser rifles (of a class superior to what we will have in the next 50+ years) has existed in the Star Wars universe for like 5000+ years...

Nuclear weaponry is a relic in the Star War universe.

Generic capital ship level turbolasers can be ignored by a Star Destroyer for a very significant period...

I mean... does Iron Man have some kind of telekinesis immunity?

It sounds like something he should have... you know... because he's Iron Man...

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay fifth time typing in your name kept writing play instead of pay.....

But anyways pretty sure a lightsaber is powered by the crystal inside of it and EMP wouldn't work on it. Also if a normal ghost can spam EMP for hours, im sure sarah and nova could concentrate all of them on iron man, and then he'd have to contend with their rifles, which tear through protoss tech with ease. and taking out psychic abilities is annoying, though most of team 2 still couldnt react against the sith.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Wolfrazer  Online
@floopay said:

@boringperson said:

\

I've never seen any evidence of that.

Here ya go!

While other weapons exist-nuclear warheads, particle beams, nova generators and other primitive technologies, they are usually found in common usage only in the frontier or isolated regions.

- Taken from Star Wars Sourcebook

Also the Juggernaut has the firepower of a nuclear bomb on it's weapons.

Juggernauts are designed to deliver tremendous firepower in order to overwhelm well shielded-military structures, some of which can withstand a lone Juggernaut's barrage for hours. However, with an unshielded target, a Juggernaut can blast the heat of a nuclear bomb into one small spot, creating a blazing fireball.

- Taken from ROTS Cross Sections

Then once more, you have those saying that in the Outer Rim natives are happy to get primitive blaster tech(by comparison to the rest of the galaxy) said natives being call nuclear level warmongers.

The pulse wave blaster, forerunner to the modern blaster is virtually extinct. I've run into some worlds in the Outer Rim where the natives are happy to get any kind of high-tech, no matter how primitive. There's good money to be made selling these archaic weapons to a bunch of nuclear level warmongers.

- Taken from Gundark's Fantastic Tech: Personal Gear

I'm not getting involved in this debate or anything, but I figured I'd give ya some stuff!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

Yes.

No Caption Provided

He specifically designed these countermeasures with Graviton in mind.

The guy that can control gravity and casually lift 4 miles.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay fifth time typing in your name kept writing play instead of pay.....

But anyways pretty sure a lightsaber is powered by the crystal inside of it and EMP wouldn't work on it. Also if a normal ghost can spam EMP for hours, im sure sarah and nova could concentrate all of them on iron man, and then he'd have to contend with their rifles, which tear through protoss tech with ease. and taking out psychic abilities is annoying, though most of team 2 still couldnt react against the sith.

I can't remember the last time an Energy Attack or EMP worked on Iron Man. Also, I'm pretty sure lightsabers can be shorted out (I don't even think they can handle copious amounts of water), which means an EMP would fry them pretty easily if it were potent enough.

Iron Man can react faster than thought, far faster actually. Even in classic era he could snipe dozens of rockets out of the air near simultaneously thanks to his suit, and that was a long long time ago. At the end of the day, Protoss Tech is nice, but it's nothing Tony hasn't seen before. At this point the Skrull, Kree, Phalanx, Thanos, Shi'ar, Inhumans, and so much more have put their tech up against Tony, and all have failed (except Thanos maybe?).

Honestly, I just don't see how anyone is harming Tony Stark here, he's practically immune to anything they put out, I think it was stated back in Invincible Iron Man days that his suit (with energy shields) is almost as durable as secondary adamantium. So yeah, Tony should win this.

@wolfrazer Nice, thank you.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Blaster tech which is fundamentally superior to energy weapons like directed energy laser rifles (of a class superior to what we will have in the next 50+ years) has existed in the Star Wars universe for like 5000+ years...

Nuclear weaponry is a relic in the Star War universe.

Generic capital ship level turbolasers can be ignored by a Star Destroyer for a very significant period...

It sounds like something he should have... you know... because he's Iron Man...

He has strength, and can resist external forces via tech.

Iron Man can pull several thousand tons of materia with his suit, and can resist crushing attacks that can put out hundreds of thousands of tons of force (and that's well below the character's maximum output) with their gravitational attacks (Graviton). So yeah, Iron Man should be able to resist telekinesis from the team here.

I still have yet to see any reason why a single powerful EMP wouldn't disable all electronic devices here, because I believe both IM and WM can do that.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@floopay: To add more, cause I just find it interesting in post comparable modern tech to SW tech. Nukes are pretty useless against Star Wars fleets.

The next few days were bedlam, exactly as Whett had expected. The navy appeared at the fringes of the system, close enough to be fully detectable by Renatasian defense sensors.

They even let the local military lob a few primitive thermonuclear weapons at them to demonstrate the utter futility of, resistance. The fleet's shields glowed briefly, restoring energy consumed by the voyage out, and that was that.

- Taken from Lando Calrissian Adventures: Starcave

This just being some random fleet mind you.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Thank you for actually providing evidence, I'm not overly knowledgeable on Star Wars, and base my information almost exclusively on what I've seen posted in various places (which is quite a bit of information), so obviously I have blind spots.

Just out of curiosity, what's your thoughts on the match?

Currently I'm still wondering why Iron Man and War Machine couldn't just drain all of the batteries out of everybody's weapons. He can absorb an entire power grid in a moment's notice (from a distance), and his armors have all been pretty phenomenal at absorbing energy attacks. Currently, I'm under the impression that him or War Machine being harmed by energy weapons is highly unlikely.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Wolfrazer  Online

@floopay: Sure and as for thoughts...eh meh, I'm usually not big on Force Users so I can't really comment. I'm more the non-Force User person for Star Wars. Tbh though with all the ridiculous **** Marvel does with Iron Man and his shields and armor and all that I have seen scans of people posting with him, lightsabers or blasters won't penetrate the armor. I mean lightsabers have a better chance, considering that they are able to cut through hulls of capital ships and other dense material but even still.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Star Wars characters at this level can't box with Iron Man.

Tony stomps.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay Lightsabers do not short out do to copius amounts of water. If you have watched some of the cartoons, the jedi have fought underwater for extended periods of time.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump