Entropy (Marvel)

No Caption Provided

JLA/Avengers Krona

No Caption Provided

Oblivion (Marvel)

No Caption Provided

Eternity-Infinity Merged

No Caption Provided

Protege (Eternity+Post-Retcon Beyonder powers, not LT powers)

No Caption Provided

Supergod (Skyfather Hercules)

No Caption Provided

Thanos with Cosmic Cube

No Caption Provided

Mega Mad Celestial

No Caption Provided

Soulfire Darkseid

No Caption Provided

vs

All Lanterns (white and black corps too),entities and Guardians

No Caption Provided

The lantern corps have ZH Parallax, HOG Ion, Volthoom, Nekron, BL Spectre, BL Anti-Monitor, Alan Scott with Full Starheart and Sinestro with the life entity (he knows how use correctly)

Protege cant copy the powers of anyone here

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By reaverlation

So Zero Hour Parallax and Volthoom?Lantern Corps take it.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lol

@reaverlation said:

So Zero Hour Parallax,HoG Ion,and Volthoom?Lantern Corps take it.

Only one of these and isn't too easy as you say

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

how powerful is krona? the guy i have never bothered to gauge his power level. is he like imperiex?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jwwprod

Oblivion, Krona and Entropy by themselves would give the Lanterns hell.

All three of them on the same team is overkill.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lol

@jwwprod said:

Oblivion, Krona and Entropy by themselves would give the Lanterns hell.

All three of them on the same team is overkill.

Lol

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: What if i change the team for the Amalgam Brothers who appears in DC vs Marvel?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lol said:

@jwwprod: What if i change the team for the Amalgam Brothers who appears in DC vs Marvel?

That would be even worse.

The Amalgam Brothers (before they were retconed into being creations of the Living Tribunal) where almost around the same level as Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

if it is original Ion and Parallax, then they have a chance. plus the other entities (not including the white and black entities for they are much weaker than the original entities) who are around the same power level give or take a few, then the entities win

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oblivion can't be stopped.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@lol said:

That would be even worse.

The Amalgam Brothers (before they were retconed into being creations of the Living Tribunal) where almost around the same level as Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Ok this would be a roflstomp but i still think this match isn't one-sided with powerful lanterns like ZH Parallax

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By dorukesin

Feats for dr.strangefate ?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lol

Well i wish made this battle fair so i think in any changes because the users think this battle is one-sided but the lanterns still have heavyhitters so idk

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@reaverlation said:

So, either Zero Hour Parallax or HoG Ion? Also, is Volthoom included? I don't see how the team is getting passed Ion or Parallax, never mind every lantern and entity, plus possibly Volthoom.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:
@lol said:

@reaverlation said:

So, either Zero Hour Parallax or HoG Ion? Also, is Volthoom included? I don't see how the team is getting passed Ion or Parallax, never mind every lantern and entity, plus possibly Volthoom.

Either Krona, Entropy or Oblivion can beat Volthoom by himself. Ion is strong but overrated as hell

The bigger issue is ZH Parallax but i not choose a team still i think both team have posibilities of win

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: I'm pretty unfamamiliar with HoG Ion. I just heard he was around ZH Parallax's level. I still don't see how any of them could take ZH Parallax. Also, when was Krona ever on Volthoom's level? Entropy and Oblivion should be the strongest guys on team and I'm pretty sure ZH Parallax is tougher. Also, you didn't state who the entities are with. Wouldn't Volthoom be nigh-omnipotent if he merged with them?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@lol: I'm pretty unfamamiliar with HoG Ion. I just heard he was around ZH Parallax's level. I still don't see how any of them could take ZH Parallax. Also, when was Krona ever on Volthoom's level? Entropy and Oblivion should be the strongest guys on team and I'm pretty sure ZH Parallax is tougher. Also, you didn't state who the entities are with. Wouldn't Volthoom be nigh-omnipotent if he merged with them?

The problem with HOG Ion is the writers wish to be most powerful than Parallax but he haven't feats on his level

Krona JLA/ Avengers for me at least is best than Volthoom also he gets murdered by Nekron

I disagree here

Night-omnipotent can be called Spectre and too Pre-Retcon MM and they aren't on the same level

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@awesam said:

The problem with HOG Ion is the writers wish to be most powerful than Parallax but he haven't feats on his level

Krona JLA/ Avengers for me at least is best than Volthoom also he gets murdered by Nekron

I disagree here

Night-omnipotent can be called Spectre and too Pre-Retcon MM and they aren't on the same level

Spectre is nowhere near omnipotent. However, entities are the living embodiment's of their respective emotion (including life and death). The degree of their power usually depends on the host. Volthoom is the most powerful light-bearer. He was arguably creating a universe at the climax of the First Lantern crossover. Given the power of the entities, he'd be unstoppable.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lol

@awesam said:

@lol said:

@awesam said:

I disagree here

Spectre is nowhere near omnipotent. However, entities are the living embodiment's of their respective emotion (including life and death). The degree of their power usually depends on the host. Volthoom is the most powerful light-bearer. He was arguably creating a universe at the climax of the First Lantern crossover. Given the power of the entities, he'd be unstoppable.

Made a thread Volthoom with all entities vs LT or Lucifer Morningstar and see what other users think

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

The mega-team might have a chance if I wasn't a Yellow Lantern who's birthday is today.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@awesam said:

@lol said:

@awesam said:

I disagree here

Made a thread Volthoom with all entities vs LT or Lucifer Morningstar and see what other users think

Pointless. LT will always be under TOAA, but above every other being in the Marvel universe. Their power cannot be compared. Likewise, Lucifer's exact power-level in unconfirmed. You can't compare any members of the team you listed to those two.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lol

@awesam said:

@lol said:

@awesam said:

@lol said:

@awesam said:

I disagree here

Pointless. LT will always be under TOAA, but above every other being in the Marvel universe. Their power cannot be compared. Likewise, Lucifer's exact power-level in unconfirmed. You can't compare any members of the team you listed to those two.

Ok. And if you think ZH Parallax and Volthoom win is good for me i still think both teams have chance of win

And even COIE AM, Emperor Joker, Thanos ig beat Volthoom

Hell Nekron killed him

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ZH parallax VS Oblivion.

Oblivion maybe can pull of a win.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lol

@awesam: I still think you overrated a little the lanterns but the match can go either way IMO

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol: The lanterns themselves don't play a part. This is ZH Parallax and an arguably nigh-omnipotent Volthoom Vs. Oblivion and Entropy. Now, I can't support my claim for Volthoom, so taking him out, it's Parallax Vs. Oblivion and Entropy. I'm confident he could take out either Oblivion or Entropy, but I'm not sure if he has the power to take both.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how powerful is krona? the guy i have never bothered to gauge his power level. is he like imperiex?

JLA/Avengers Krona is much more powerful than Imperiex

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mjolnirson

The marvel abstract solos... ok not solos but marvel abstract team jajaja i don't know much about the Dr. or acces, but the Dr. seems badass

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Stupid_People

I'm assuming HoG Ion is here aswell as Hal Parallax so those two together could pull a win.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how HOG Ion, ZH Parallax and Volthoom can be overtaken here. It's too much power on the Lantern side.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: i am pretty sure that oblivion and entrophy are anough they are abstracts and add krona...

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor said:

I don't see how HOG Ion, ZH Parallax and Volthoom can be overtaken here. It's too much power on the Lantern side.

Any of team one can beat Volthoom by himself and Ion.....no attempt again

Just curious why all says Ion is a trump card for the lanterns and please don't show me the conversation with Spectre i wish see feats not words

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lol

bump

ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ShadowHuntR

@lol: Maybe because Kyle was Omniscient, Omnipresent and nigh-Omnipotent as Ion?

HOG Ion was supposed to be more powerful then ZH Parallax.

Now, all that matters here are these on team two : Zero-Hour Parallax, HOG Ion, Nekron and Hal Jordan with the Entity.

My question : Do we include every members of the Corps, even the one who aren't part of it anymore?

Because Anti-Monitor was part of the Black Lantern Corps and the White Lantern Corps, Spectre the Red and the Black, etc...

But even then, ZH Parallax, HOG Ion, Nekron and Hal with the Entity win this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Lanterns have wwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much on their side.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops all of the entities from entering Kyle again, with Parallax and Nekron added in the mix, Kyle might not be able to resist them. With that kind of firepower, they could take any entitiy in a one on one fight easily, and even if Kyle get's control, he still uses there power to stomp.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops all of the entities from entering Kyle again, with Parallax and Nekron added in the mix, Kyle might not be able to resist them. With that kind of firepower, they could take any entitiy in a one on one fight easily, and even if Kyle get's control, he still uses there power to stomp.

So basically you have no idea of what you talking?

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@lol said:

@sebast_allen said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah... I do, Kyle needed the Guardians to help with the entities, otherwise they were in full control, with Parallax and Nekron also helping the entities, he would not be able to resist them and the sad thing is, those entities weren't even full power yet they could overpower Kyle and do this...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While not even trying to hurt them while their central batteries had been emptied, so they were very weakened, imagine the full might of every entity combined into one vessel...

I know what i'm talking about... Do you?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol said:

@sebast_allen said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yeah... I do, Kyle needed the Guardians to help with the entities, otherwise they were in full control, with Parallax and Nekron also helping the entities, he would not be able to resist them and the sad thing is, those entities weren't even full power yet they could overpower Kyle and do this...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

While not even trying to hurt them while their central batteries had been emptied, so they were very weakened, imagine the full might of every entity combined into one vessel...

I know what i'm talking about... Do you?

Thats not the point. Most of the entities are featless and nothing of this are not even in the level of a cosmic cube who not even is the most powerful of the team

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While the teams are fighting protege copies everyone's powers and stomps

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lol: when you say this, most people would use the 'the lantern world is still the pre 52 one, it has not changed'. while I think it is ridiculous and agree with you, prepare for that line.