Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Team: Quicksilver, Cyclops, Miles Morales, Ultimate Captain America

Duo: Agent Venom and Wolverine (Healing Factor + Adamantium)

Rules:

-In Character

-Win by KO, Death or Incap

-100% Team Chemistry

-Who wins and why?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team takes this. If Quicksilver isn't messing around, he's not gonna get tagged. Cyclops could also do some massive damage.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I'm thinking the team here

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Agent Venom and Wolverine

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eugene and Logan.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team has too much for the duo to handle. To my knowledge Cyclops with powers has never lost a fight to Wolverine one on one but I could be wrong on that. I'm almost willing to say Cyclops could solo this.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Venom sting

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My heart tells me Agent Venom and Wolverine win, but logic tells me Cyclops will eventually land an optic blast on Venom. If it's hot enough, it's over. :-) Wolverine won't last long against the team...

Screw it, Venom and Wolverine ftw!!!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Weird, why can I not see anything posted in this thread?

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: CV is being weird at the moment. It takes like 20 minutes for a post to show up.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Anyway, Logan and Eugene have what it takes to win. Quicksilver isn't Flash, no IMPs or proportionate striking to speed feats that I can recall. Even then, you have two extreme healers. Cyclops won't last long. Venom can fight one guy hand to hand and shoot at another, and if they have any semblance of teamwork Wolverine is going for Cyclops first and he isn't dodging Logan and bullets. Miles is outclassed by both, someone is bound to say the venom sting but that isn't his opener and it's debatable how effective it would be on two great healers and it isn't his opener. I can't see Ultimate Cap putting either down.

@wolverine08: Logan and Eugene, great street tag team, or greatest street tag team; am I right?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reaverlation
Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom Solos if can fully vulk out, yeah i said say summin :p

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wolverine008

@granitesoldier:

No Caption Provided

Wolverine is doing all the work!

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Eugene and Logan.

Not with Current Cyclops

@god_spawn I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

GS broke two bones in his leg, and he'll be out of it for a few days. You're idol can't save you from the best there.

Team takes this. If Quicksilver isn't messing around, he's not gonna get tagged. Cyclops could also do some massive damage.

Quicksilver whom has been serious has been tagged by Spider-Man and numerous other street levelers. He's not that fast, and Eugene and James both have the means to tag. Also, considering that the combatants here are in character, Quicksilver is nigh useless. QS in character is a massive jobber whom always plays around. His strikes aren't even enhanced by his speed either like other speedtsers. Peak humans like Magneto and Mister X have tanked his punches. If he punches Wolverine, he'll probably just break his hand, and Agent Venom will probably just be annoyed by his strikes as well. Miles and Ultimate Captain America are fodder as well. Agent Venom has the striking power to one or two shot both without killing them, or Wolverine could just stomp them by himself. The MVP here is Cyclops by far, and while I do believe that he'd take a majority over Wolverine currently due to his amped powers(Pre Avx Cyclops would lose 6/10 to Wolverine if James played things smart), he'd have big problems doing so, and add in Eugene, he's got the odds against him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

No Caption Provided

Wolverine is doing all the work!

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

Eugene and Logan.

Not with Current Cyclops

@god_spawn I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

GS broke two bones in his leg, and he'll be out of it for a few days. You're idol can't save you from the best there.

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@wolverine08: Quicksilver would not be useless in this battle. He's been tagged in the past, but hes had a few upgrades since then. Hes easily mach 10 now, and Wolverine shouldn't be able to react to that. Of course Quicksilver plays with his prey, but he should not being losing to the team. Quicksilver effortlessly blitzed Mister X while toying around. Cyclops should also be able to beat Wolverine 7/10. Cyclops knows that Wolverine can regenerate from his optic blast, and should be able to go hard mode on him. Team should win if PIS isn't involved. Agent Venom is gonna have to heavily carry his team, but he should be able to be stopped. This is also disregarding Miles' plot device stinger.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wolverine008

@oreoassassin: Are you using Pre or Post Avx Cyclops?

@beaconofstrength: Yes, Quicksilver is not a very important part of this fight considering that he's in character. Pietro is in no way shape or form capable of moving at Mach 10 speeds. That's Ultimate Quicksilver you are referring to, and he's faster than 616 Quicksilver. The fastest that 616 Quicksilver runs at is Mach 5 like he did against Magneto against during AvX. Quicksilver beating up Mister X isn't impressive in relation to here. Mister X is a peak human, and his telepathy was disrupted by Quicksilver's speed.(Which won't happen to Wolverine) Wolverine can easily tag Quicksilver. He's already noted that he knows how to tag speedsters simply by following their pattens of movement:

No Caption Provided

He's easily tagged the speedster Speedball while not even looking at him:

No Caption Provided

During Enemy of the State, he tagged and killed Northstar(Whom is actually Mach 10 and faster than Pietro).

No Caption Provided

I don't know why you keep saying things like the Team should win without PIS." Which PIS are you referring to? Tagging speedsters? They don't run at their full speeds in character, it's okay for them to be getting tagged under those circumstances. Cyclops beating Wolverine 7/10 depends on the incarnation. Pre Avx would probably get a 5/10 split where as current Cyclops can get a slight majority. Even then, Wolverine has sensed Cyclop's oncoming optic blasts through his senses:

No Caption Provided

He can do so here, and he's also working with his damage soak. Cyclops would have his hands full with just Wolverine alone, and Agent Venom can easily dispatch the others. Miles Venom sting isn't that dangerous. Both Eugene and James have soaked energy attacks before, they can do so again.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@wolverine08: Good points. It's also worth mentioning that Quicksilver needs to repeatedly hit to have any effect on Flash or Logan, again he doesn't have someone like the Flash's proportionate striking to speed feats. Hit and run is going to be shrugged off and easily overcome by the pairs healing and overall durability. If he's predicted he's going to get nailed by Logan or wrapped up by Flash. That's bad, very bad, for him.

Cyclops really is the best bet on the team's side, as he can probably KO Flash or Logan with a few high-powered blasts. But he's a glass cannon, and significantly slower than either of the other two. If the team does a good job protecting Cyclops, they have a chance to win. If they don't, or Logan and Flash can get to Scott, it's a matter of time before the team goes down.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Good points. It's also worth mentioning that Quicksilver needs to repeatedly hit to have any effect on Flash or Logan, again he doesn't have someone like the Flash's proportionate striking to speed feats. Hit and run is going to be shrugged off and easily overcome by the pairs healing and overall durability. If he's predicted he's going to get nailed by Logan or wrapped up by Flash. That's bad, very bad, for him.

Cyclops really is the best bet on the team's side, as he can probably KO Flash or Logan with a few high-powered blasts. But he's a glass cannon, and significantly slower than either of the other two. If the team does a good job protecting Cyclops, they have a chance to win. If they don't, or Logan and Flash can get to Scott, it's a matter of time before the team goes down.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I stand with this fight right now, and I don't think the larger team will actually do this quickly enough for a win. They've never worked together before, so it's not like they'll key in on the fact that Scott is their MVP, and I think by time they actually figure it out, Eugene and Logan would have already put too much damage on the team to come back from. Both have the capacity to drop a good number of the team members by themselves.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers