Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

300 Spartans

No Caption Provided

vs

Team: Ozymandias, River Tam, V

Everyone as their movie versions. Spartans armed as in movie. Ozy has no weapons initially, River has a sword and axe, and V has his knives but no armor plate.

Starting 10m apart in a large gladiator arena. Can the team win here?

Avatar image for thefallensonrises
TheFallenSonRises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheFallenSonRises

Spartans

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans stomp.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is River Tam? Ozy will be one tough SOB to take down if he gets a sword and shield

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is River Tam? Ozy will be one tough SOB to take down if he gets a sword and shield

River Tam was a girl who was the subject of a government experiment to make a human weapon. Her brain was altered giving her enhanced agility and fighting skills plus a form of telepathy. She also has genius level intelligence.

I couldnt find a video of this, but she can also use a gun to take out multiple targets without looking at them (shooting with her head turned away), simply by remembering where they are.

Loading Video...

Here she takes out about 20 Reavers, armed and extremely dangerous insane and bloodlusted people (they went crazy due to some type of chemical deployed on their planet). Reavers are basically the most feared "people" in the Firefly universe. She takes them all out in a confined space while getting barely a scratch.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans stomp.

How do they stomp? The team has a clear speed advantage, not to mention intelligence and fighting skills. Every one of the team is literally a human weapon.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TraGiC_JoHNSoN

team

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who River Tam is but she/he, better be a freaking beast because Ozy and V get murdered.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

They have shields and formations to block any ranged advantage they might have. Speed doesn't matter, because Ozymandias will go down if he's surrounded, and in a real fight, Serenity will get also get speared at an angle she can't react to. It would take a while, but V will eventually go down once a major muscle gets cut.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: How does Ozy get murdered? He caught a bullet and dodged one after it had been fired from the assassin. The .38 special bullet he caught barely went through his glove...the least armored part of him beside his head. He effortlessly sent Rorschach and Niteowl flying across the room with hits while having a conversation. I doubt the Spartans bronze and iron weapons would get through his armor.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

They have shields and formations to block any ranged advantage they might have. Speed doesn't matter, because Ozymandias will go down if he's surrounded, and in a real fight, Serenity will get also get speared at an angle she can't react to. It would take a while, but V will eventually go down once a major muscle gets cut.

Just a couple of points. First, the Spartan formations were used in battles against other large groups. The formations are not used against individuals, that just makes no sense. I'm not sure why they'd see 3 people coming at them and decide for form up into a battle formation designed to defend against other formations.

Second, Ozy is at least as fast as V. I just wanted to point that out because your comment makes it seem like V could last while Ozy would get taken out early. I dont see the logic there.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Ozymandias and V are fast enough to move with their opponents in slow motion. This means they can kill move and defend all at the same time. River is the weak link and probably dies, but either Oz or V or both make it to the end and win

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I remember about V is taking out few street thugs, Spartans are peak human soldiers who fought against armies. V get murdered in 10 seconds or less.
Sheer numbers would take down River Tam fast as well, no idea about the last guy though.

I am going with the team myself.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

All I remember about V is taking out few street thugs

Not quite. V took out 12 police with his knives before they could reload. They were practically moving in slowmo compared to him. And, this was after he got shot at least several times in the arms/shoulders were his chest plate wasnt covering him. From what I can tell V had superhuman durability. His speed and skills may not be superhuman, but certainly they're peak human considering showings like the one below.

Loading Video...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

All I remember about V is taking out few street thugs

Not quite. V took out 12 police with his knives before they could reload. They were practically moving in slowmo compared to him. And, this was after he got shot at least several times in the arms/shoulders were his chest plate wasnt covering him. From what I can tell V had superhuman durability. His speed and skills may not be superhuman, but certainly they're peak human considering showings like the one below.

Loading Video...

It's really badly done feat. You might say that he was too fast for them to reload, but most of the guys weren't trying to reload and reacted to his movements, but lost due to being a little slower. So I wouldn't say there were in slow motion to him.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Night4345

Spartans.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp: How does Ozy get murdered? He caught a bullet and dodged one after it had been fired from the assassin. The .38 special bullet he caught barely went through his glove...the least armored part of him beside his head. He effortlessly sent Rorschach and Niteowl flying across the room with hits while having a conversation. I doubt the Spartans bronze and iron weapons would get through his armor.

Bronze and iron scimitars that have torn through flesh and bone with the utmost ease. Spears that have one shotted massive rhinos and hassle giant elephants. Heck, Leonidas threw a spear right through a couple of inches of metal when he failed to hit Xerxes. If that is the capable level of damage bronze and iron can pull off, then suffice to say that they have the damage output to harm and kill Ozy for sure.

Why'd I say Ozy gets stomped? Mostly due to the fact that Spartans have trained their entire life, destined to fight. When they're 7, they were casted out into the wilderness for 10 years to fend for themselves. Their teamwork and battlefield tactics are superb. They've been able to endure hours upon hours of killing. Astinos is the youngest of the Spartans and he was skilled enough to slice windpipes with surgical precision. Its not like Ozy ever moved at blinding speeds. He ain't untouchable just because he caught a damn bullet, the dude went rolling down the steps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: The rhino kill showed impressive strength from Leonidas's general. It looked like the chair was made of stone from the debris in the video, which is still impressive. Throwing a spear to somebody who can catch and dodge bullets wouldn't be smart anyway. What is your definition of blinding speed then? If you watched the movie you would know him falling was a trap because they thought he got shot (still not blinding?).All that training and they are still severely outclassed in every way besides numbers. I still don't see how they hit somebody who sees them in slow motion and probably knows all their tactics.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

@tragic_johnson: I love how you smash all those counterpoints into one paragraph...

1. Astinos killed the rhino. The soldier Leonidas deemed too young to perform in his army.

2. The difference between a spear and a bullet is: a spear is much larger, and Ozy will have to do a lot more than move his arm or head out of the way to avoid a spear flying at his torso. It'd take even more effort to dodge 20 odd spears flying at him simultaneously.

3. My definition of "blinding speeds" is exactly that: The human eye cannot perceive him.

4. I don't recall Ozy deeming that he can see in slow motion. And even if he could, he couldn't move his body as fast as he thinks anyway.

Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 300 win. the Team is not taking on 100 Spartans a piece.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spartans stomp . Wish I was home I have so many gifs for this , lmao

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By legacy6364

Logic was clearly not present in the creation of this thread. What on earth convinced you, that these 3 individuals can defeat 300 military trained warriors, from 10 meters away, with only 1 ax and knifes.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Hope this helps

1. Nothing else they did in the movie even comes close to replicating that.

2. A spear doesn't cover as much area as you think and is VERY slow compared to a bullet.What is to stop him from grabbing one out of the air?

3. He moved his arm fast enough to fool them into thinking he got shot.

4.So now he has to say it for it to be true? He has two reaction feats from bullets.Nobody can move as fast as they think lol your brain has to send the signal. You can even make the case that he only moved fast when he had to.