Team Villains vs Planet Apokolips

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By willpayton

After the latest attack by Darkseid on Earh that almost destroys the planet and leaves several members of the Justice League dead including Superman, Hal Jordan, and Wally West, Batman decides that he's had enough. Then there's the problem of villains running rampant while the heroes are licking their wounds.

The League and Earth's heroes are not in shape to take the fight to Apokolips, many having been injured or killed, but Batman has a plan! He will kill two birds with one stone. For a long time he's been monitoring the positions of the most dangerous villains on the planet, and a new tech can allow him to teleport them wherever he wants. Using this tech he implants in all of them an explosive devise that cannot be removed, but can be set off on command from Batman, killing them. He tells them that the only way he will remove this is if they go to Apokolips and destroy the planet, including Darkseid. He gives them 1 hour to gather their equipment and formulate a plan, and then he teleports them to Apokolips.

Victory Condition for Team: Kill Darkseid and at least 80% of the war-fighting capacity of the planet. If they fail to accomplish this within 1 week of being teleported to the planet, they all die. On victory the devices will be removed, and they can all go free.

Team: Bizarro, Black Adam, Circe, Cyborg Superman, Despero, DoS Doomsday, Dr Polaris, General Zod, Parasite, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy, Ultra-Humanite

Rules: 1 hour prep for team, can take whatever of their own equipment they can gather in that time and carry on their person. Everyone in-character... for whatever that's worth.

Everyone Pre-52.

Team Apokolips: Darkseid and everyone who's normally a resident of Apokolips.

No Caption Provided

Can the team take down Apokolips, or will they get slaughtered, forcing Batman to move to Plan B?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they can probably take out the fighting force or apocalypses and i think because they have the equivalent of 4 superman's on their team (doomsday, general zod, bizzaro and cyborg superman) and a yellow lantern, i think they can take down darkseid. congrats on batman for coming up with this plan to take out darkseid. team wins

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they can probably take out the fighting force or apocalypses and i think because they have the equivalent of 4 superman's on their team (doomsday, general zod, bizzaro and cyborg superman) and a yellow lantern, i think they can take down darkseid. congrats on batman for coming up with this plan to take out darkseid. team wins

You're forgetting some of the most powerful ones on the team such as Despero and Ultra-Humanite, and Circe brings magic to the table... which they'll need.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Hmmm... Problem is that during H/P DD already did it on his own. With Despero and Cyborg on the team? I am not really sure how Apokolips can win it... Agogg, Desaad, Kalibak and Mantis (if we count him) are only ones that come to my mind that can help DS, but:

Mantis and Agogg have very limitted feats.

Kalibak was never really a threat in Superman level.

I am not sure about Desaad's real powers.

Who else is there? Who else would matter?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains ftw

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton:

Hmmm... Problem is that during H/P DD already did it on his own. With Despero and Cyborg on the team? I am not really sure how Apokolips can win it... Agogg, Desaad, Kalibak and Mantis (if we count him) are only ones that come to my mind that can help DS, but:

Edited to clarify that this is DoS Doomsday.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the earth team probably loses

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@willpayton:

Edited to clarify that this is DoS Doomsday.

Doesn't change anything really. There is no real difference between both of them. DoS DD was in the same level with that version of Superman, H/P was stronger and more durable, but the difference wasn't that great IMO. Darkseid was beaten by stronger version of Superman, but this version isn't that much stronger either.

I would need to see more fights that DS won, since I've seen him losing to Superman, H/P DD, Orion (I know he wanted it, but point stands) or ALE and Spectre.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Written correctly DS should be almost too much, but if not all of his demons, and stayne,plus he has all his prep equipment

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The villain team is not winning this.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You must be joking. Four characters the equivalent of Superman (Bizarro BA Cyborg Superman and Zod), two are greater than Superman (Despero and DD), with Curve and Sinestro thrown into the mix? How in the world could they lose?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By TifaLockhart

They're up against a planet of minions Superman had trouble with (one gravi-guard and one nameless robot). See what I did there?