#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodshot

Ninjak

Versus

Slash

Shredder

Begin 25 feet apart. Both near vehicles/rubble for cover.

Rules

Random encounter.

Standard elimination rules apply.

Standard gear (Bloodshot has a knife).

In character.

Staff
#3 Posted by jashro44 (20539 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been following TMNT and I haven't read much XO but here are some scans of ninjak

Not sure if shredder and slash can put bloodshot down from the little I know. They also might need speed to keep up with ninjak who is able to disappear in front of human eyes.

#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Well, this went well.

I can only partially chip in for this battle as I have never read anything from Valiant... I know, I know... silly me :(

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Well, this went well.

I can only partially chip in for this battle as I have never read anything from Valiant... I know, I know... silly me :(

Well, if you'd like, you can help drop a knowledge bomb on Shredder/Slash. I imagine it would help @jashro44: 's opinion.

Staff
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME, THREAD!

Staff
#7 Edited by Walzo (4355 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't gotten that far into each series yet, however I will bump this in case someone else has.

#8 Posted by Dernman (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know Ninjak and the first time I ever read Bloodshot was because the Harbinger Wars.

Still though correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he have a major healing factor? Also he has guns. This isn't some fodder guys so I always give the advantage to the guy with the guns.

Team 1 with my lack of knowledge. Keepin the thread alive.

#9 Edited by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

Don't know Ninjak and the first time I ever read Bloodshot was because the Harbinger Wars.

Still though correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he have a major healing factor? Also he has guns. This isn't some fodder guys so I always give the advantage to the guy with the guns.

Team 1 with my lack of knowledge. Keepin the thread alive.

Bloodshot? Yeah, he's rocking a very impressive healing factor. He's by no means immune to pain or anything, though.

Fun fact that may help: the good people at Valiant think Ninjak would actually lose to Batman (that'll be included in tomorrow's interview I post).

Staff
#10 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20120 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Ninjak?

#11 Posted by _Genesis_ (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Valiant wins

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Ninjak?

jashro has him killing fodder above. Aside from that, he's been able to dance around X-O... while X-O's certainly formidable, he's more of a brute.

Staff
#13 Edited by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Valiant FTW

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (39188 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff