Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By vintage_spiderman

Strongest version when it comes to Kakashi and current versions for Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura & EndOfShow versions for Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara.

Rules: bloodlust on, standard gear/equipment, to the death or bfr (no ko allowed), and everyone has intel on there opponent before the battle begins. Also when a person defeats there opponent they wait until the opposing have a contestant ready to fight.

Match ups are as followed:

Naruto vs Yusuke

Hiei vs Sasuke

Sakura vs Kurama

Kakashi vs Kuwabara

Battle takes place here:

No Caption Provided
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp. Anyone on Team Urameshi could solo the Naruto team, so individually they beat them badly..

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

This is far from a stomp I think Naruto's team can take it if it's current versions and Kakashi with his sharingan. Yusuke and company are strong however and I haven't seen the show in awhile so I'm a little fuzzy on how it would go.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is far from a stomp I think Naruto's team can take it if it's current versions and Kakashi with his sharingan. Yusuke and company are strong however and I haven't seen the show in awhile so I'm a little fuzzy on how it would go.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes Nice try with intel before hand Kakashi kamui's Kuwabara with no problems notice how I purposely stated strongest version of Kakashi and that's ms sharingan kakashi.........so Kuwabara reaction over Kakashi with sharinagn hell no again nice try this is not a stomp

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied Do you really believe Kuwabara could solo the entirety of team 7 your not caught up with Naruto as of recently hell I don't even think you've read/watched beyond the pain arc.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one on Team Urameshi solos. The Naruto Universe. In this scenario they stomp hard as demonly possible.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lol how in the world do they solo the entire Naruto universe? Have you even read or watched both of the shows?

It all depends on who fights first if we're being practical. If Naruto and Yusuke go at it first, current Naruto is just as much of a monster as Demon Yusuke. They both are mountain busting beasts. But, I think if Naruto is getting serious he would over power Yusuke in the end. If he goes into Kurama mode where the 9 tails is pretty much summoned, Yusuke would be hard pressed alone to stop a giant bijuu blast from that mode. (Which was strong enough to match all the other tailed beasts by itself) Add on top of that the giant frog summons that Naruto can add into the fight and it becomes a number game, where Naruto has the advantage.

With his strength and speed amplified by Demon power, Yusuke would be a good opponent still. Naruto would be able to draw power from the Sage of Six paths, sage mode, and his bijuu chakra however and I think that alone would over power Yusuke's transformation or at least make it a even match. Rasengan of any types could be used to counter Yusuke's spirit gun and other energy attacks probably ending in a stalemate there as well. It comes down to how much energy they actually have to do all this. Naruto, drawing from all the sources at his disposal, most likely has more chakra reserves than Yusuke does spirit energy. It'd be a long fight, but Naruto would prevail most times they match up.

Then, he'd be on to Hiei. With all the demon training and the Dragon of the Black Flame, I think Hiei would be able to take down Naruto before he was able to use his Kuruma mode again, since it has a cooldown of 5 minutes IIRC since we last saw it. However, I feel Hiei would drain a lot of his power to bring down Naruto still. Sasuke is going to come in and clean up Hiei pretty quickly. Then I feel he'd move through the rest of them pretty easily.

It's just different forms of combat really with Shinobi. Sasuke would end up overwhelming Hiei and probably end up catching Kuruma in a genjustu or another MS technique such as Ameratsu to finish him off. Kuwabara is going to be outmatched and classed in all forms of strength, speed, and ability when fighting Sasuke, even when Sasuke would be weakened. However, Kuwabara might be able to pull of a victory over Sasuke, but no way will he be able to take both Sakura aka Mini Tsunade or Kakashi with his MS.

If it starts the oppisite way with Kakashi fighting Kuwabara, it'll end up being Kakashi getting to Hiei before he goes down, his Kamui prevailing over Kurama and his overall fighting talent overwhelming Kuwabra. Hiei will probably beat Kakashi and Sakura, though not easily, before going down to a genjustu or something from Sasuke. Yusuke vs Sasuke could go either way, though Yusuke will likely win most of the time.

In the end though, Naruto still wins, genjutsu and amounts of energy being the overall deciding factor IMO.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: I've kept up with both shows/mangas. it's not even close. Yusuke can power up and kill Naruto. Or punch him into orbit. or speedblitz him. Hiei can do the same, as can Kurama. And Kuwabara would easily speed blitz/dimension cut Kakashi.

Every time we get anything close to a quantifiable speed feat for Naruto (Pain 5 second thing (which most people still haven't surpassed in speed, Kakashi especially), 8 Gates Guy and being slower than a kunai, etc. it sucks. Meanwhile YYH has far better speed feats since D-class Hieie vs. the Saint Beast Seiryuu.

No one in Naruto surpasses A-class and S-classes (the weakest of S-classes) can literally flex their aura and kill even the strongest of A-classes.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolandalderas: Ignore the troll.

Based on feats Naruto or Yusuke will win, it all depends on which of them takes the first round. Sasuke still lacks feats.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

Based on feats Naruto or Yusuke will win, it all depends on which of them takes the first round. Sasuke still lacks feats.

Not true at all. Naruto has no speed feats even close to Hiei's or even kuwabara's in the finale of the manga.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nyas

@nyas said:

Not true at all. Naruto has no speed feats even close to Hiei's or even kuwabara's in the finale of the manga.

Get lost.

Quote*
Quote*
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway how strong is the 1st team exactly? Since people are actually saying this is a stomp against Current Naruto people

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nyas

@darkraiden: And those speed feats were....?

Ignore him. That guy still believes Raikage would blitz 8th gate Guy...

Team yusuke are extremely strong, until recently they could actually stomp everyone here, but with the recent Naruto power ups it's a decent match.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Oh dang there that strong? Like freaking DBZ strong? Eh I'm still backing up Naruto. Also I give a wtf O.O to that first statement.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: Oh dang there that strong? Like freaking DBZ strong? Eh I'm still backing up Naruto. Also I give a wtf O.O to that first statement.

No they are nowhere near DBZ. But still very strong.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@darkraiden said:

@nyas said:

Get lost.

Sounds like you have no rebuttal.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: And those speed feats were....?

D-class Hiei cut a guy 16 times before he could react. Said guy could punch hundreds of times in a split second. For a lower level, D-class Yusuke and Kuwabara easily dodged Machine Gun Fire.

A-class Kuwabara beat down another A-class fighter in a 0.5 second time span. Hiei was able to take a nap in 5 seconds.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No rebuttal is needed. You are a troll, don't ever quote me again.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@darkraiden said:

No rebuttal is needed. You are a troll, don't ever quote me again.

So....concession accepted? Sounds like it.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still being debated? Urameshi team stomps hard as fuq!

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still being debated? Urameshi team stomps hard as fuq!

How ?

@princearagorn1 & @deathhero61 what do you think ? does current Naruto stand a chance against Yusuke ?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with team Urameshi.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urameshi, with the possible exception of Kuwabara being removed via kamui

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is this even a thread? YYHverse body bags narutoverse handily

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Urameshi out classes all of them except Naruto. However Naruto is outclassed in terms of speed. Also Kamui would bfr Kuwabara for like two seconds before he cut through it with his dimension cutting sword.

And still Yu Yu Hakusho>>DBZ

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nyas

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Team Urameshi out classes all of them except Naruto. However Naruto is outclassed in terms of speed. Also Kamui would bfr Kuwabara for like two seconds before he cut through it with his dimension cutting sword.

And still Yu Yu Hakusho>>DBZ

In strength ? I never noticed... Damn... I really need to re-read it then...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61
Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I don't think so.

Hmmm...

Well thanks then, I can trust your judgment.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: I mainly say this because yusuke has superior combat speed and dear god superior physical strength. Sensui was busting large mountains with the pure shockwave of his punches. I don't know how anyone even in HST can take yusuke on properly without getting punched into oblivion.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nyas

@nyas: I mainly say this because yusuke has superior combat speed and dear god superior physical strength. Sensui was busting large mountains with the pure shockwave of his punches. I don't know how anyone even in HST can take yusuke on properly without getting punched into oblivion.

That makes sense. I was thinking that sealing rasengan would allow Naruto to have his chance if used correctly with clones, but if the speed is too large then it can't be helped. Thanks for the explanation BTW :)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Sasuke and Naruto would take this one. Sasuke now has that super powered Rinnegan so we know he can resurrect any fallen teammates and we've already seen Edo Madara (who would be a lot weaker than current sasuke) create 100 Susanoo's to fight the kages so he could easily just do that and let his susanoos fight for him. If he combines any of his rinnegan powers with that, especially the gravity controlling one I think it's hard to beat him.

Naruto and Yusuke would be a lot more interesting fight. Both can blow up mountains and both are of similar speed and strength. I think Naruto takes it though because of his clones and the fact that now he can do this http://readms.com/r/naruto/677/2383/9. 100 clones doing this would be too much for Yusuke I think

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Team Urameshi rofl stomps, not only are they way faster than the Naruto team they're also way more powerful, when Yusuke first got to the demon world he fired a Spirit gun that was so powerful it extended past the horizon and by the time the Demon King tournament comes around he was at least 10x stronger and so was everybody on team Urameshi besides Kuwabara.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm difficult decision

the guy which best on-panel feat was destroying half a cliff or the guy who is obliterating whole mountain ranges with a single attack....

but people still belive yusuke is a planet buster lol

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: @nyas: I didn't mean strength wise I mean Yu Yu is leagues above DBZ in quality, story, and everything

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: In story to an extent.(DBZ's story is average and nice to look at but its story progression is heavily predictable and boring and story progression is a big factor in a story itself.) Quality? It depends on what you mean on quality. In terms of action DBZ absolutely trumps. In terms of characters YYH stomps, in terms of development, in DBZ the character development of goku and gohan and piccolo and vegeta was what really impacted me but YYH's character development was more evident and abundant and clear. In DBZ there is rarely character development, and there is so many characters in the series. And another problem is potential in story and characters. Radditz goku's BROTHER was killed off in the first few episodes. His BROTHER. A key component to goku's past. They should have at least kept him around. YYH doesn't pull such bullshit. Another thing is the structure of both series. Akira toriyama himself that his series was inspired by him watching movies allot when he was younger.(and astro boy.) That is why his series dbz is structured in the way that it is and thats why it has so many bad elements. YYH is overall better. I will admit. But dbz(specifically dragon ball) is what got me back into anime and manga so as much as it is overrated, i prefer DBZ.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm difficult decision

the guy which best on-panel feat was destroying half a cliff or the guy who is obliterating whole mountain ranges with a single attack....

but people still belive yusuke is a planet buster lol

The funny thing is this cliff was several times bigger than the standards for a mountain.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When someone tells me Kuwabara can solo the Narutoverse I lose all hope in humanity...... 0_0

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait wait. They can only bust Mountain ranges? Lol what? Naruto is Small Country level.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto isn't on the same level as YuYu.

It isn't even a discussion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots yusuke with a bijuu bomb as of now.

sasuke's susanoo is far more destructive than hiei can deal with.

useless sakura is useless. Idc.

kakashi kamuis kuwabara's head off.

come at me.

Inb4 omguniversebustingpresence and lolmountainbustingshockwaveisstrongerthanspiritgun

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Marshall_Long

Team 7

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one who can pull a win against their opponent is Kakashi.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

come at me.

Inb4 omguniversebustingpresence and lolmountainbustingshockwaveisstrongerthanspiritgun

I second this.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

come at me.

No

no

Yes

possible and likely