deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Sly Cooper, Spider-Man, Caleb, Roland Deschain

VS

Cyclops, Deathstroke, Mace Windu, Scarlet Spider (Kaine)

• No Prep
  • Basic Knowledge.
  • Standard Gear
  • Winner by Death, KO or Incapacitation
  • No BFR
  • All fighters are in character
  • Morals On
  • Fighters start 100 feet apart

Battle takes place here:

No Caption Provided
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

brace yourselves, epic battle is coming..

Cyclops, Deathstroke, Mace Windu, Scarlet Spider (Kaine)

No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

That is to funny... Mace Windu... lol

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Backflip

@CadenceV2: I'm concerned? :P

Unexpectedly, I'll be away till the 7th from now, so I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave the team in the capable hands of HigorM, and then once I'm back I'll get speedily back into the swing of things.

Good Luck :D

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nickzambuto

@Backflip said:

Unexpectedly, I'll be away till the 7th from now, so I'm really sorry guys, but I'm going to have to leave the team in the capable hands of HigorM, and then once I'm back I'll get speedily back into the swing of things.

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Backflip said:

Thats cool. Im working my A$$ off for the next few days. So its all good.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@joeagentofhand1: @Backflip: @HigorM: I also switched out Classic Spawn a way back (due to him being really unfair if I use him) with a more fair High street Leveler Ghost Rider Caleb. So you all know.

No Caption Provided

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto said:

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy...11th?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nickzambuto

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy...11th?

lol look at this poser

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto: I just figured that if you debate like a 10-year-old then...

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nickzambuto

@Esquire said:

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

Your pic doesn't even work, lol. Stunning comeback.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nickzambuto

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

I'm erupting with rage right now. You can just gtfo n00b.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

Come on dude be respectful. He's at least 12...

*ruffles nickzambuto's hair*

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nickzambuto

@Floopay said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Esquire said:

Come on dude be respectful. He's at least 12...

*ruffles nickzambuto's hair*

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

*explodes*

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickzambuto: @Esquire: @Floopay:

Enough of this mummery!

How dare you pollute my topic with such stupidity?

You'll feel the full wrath through my hands! You're all doomed!!

YOU´RE ALL GONNA BURN!

No Caption Provided
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickzambuto

Great debate guys lets do it again sometime.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

PREPARE FOR WAR!!

No Caption Provided

Let´s start with some previous analysis:

Intellect / Strategist

Cyclops: Cyclops has spent the majority of his heroic career as field leader of either the X-Men or X-Factor, and has developed exceptional leadership skills. According to Nick Fury, Cyclops' leadership skills are at their best in tense situations. Fury notes that the less time Cyclops has to think about a decision, the better it tends to be. Professor X entrusted Cyclops with the tremendous responsibility of leading the X-Men, sensing that he possessed a strong combination of analytical intelligence and tactical brilliance. After years of intensive training in the Danger Room and leading teams of X-Men into combat, Cyclops has evolved into an eminent strategist and battle tactician. It is notable that regardless of their attitude towards his leadership style, the majority of the X-Men tend to obey Cyclops' orders in battle - because they know that he's usually right.

Deathstroke: As a result of an experimental hormone therapy conducted by the US government, Slade became a super soldier. Unbeknown to Slade's superiors, the procedure boosted his brain capacity, increasing his coordination and stamina to above human levels. His mental capacities are accelerated by a factor of 9, allowing him to think and perceive nine times faster, affording him a greatly superior reaction time. He has the capacity to use up to 90% of his brain at any one time, making him a tactical genius, adept at turning opponents' own abilities against them; this can also be attributed to his years in the military and combat with various heroes.

These two master tacticians togheter will make the difference in this battle with the use of their brilliant minds and combat skills, add this with the Force of Mace Windu and the versatility of Scarlet Spider and you have a big problem to deal with this glorious team.

Speed/Agility:

I believe it´s safe to say that my team possess the initial Speed/Agility advantage, considering that Kaine is on par with Spider-Man, his abilities will be very useful here against enemies with weapons, Deathstroke have heightened senses and reflexes, and Mace Windu who use the Force to enhance the capabilities of his body. Last but not least we have Cyclops who is a superb athlete, with extensive exercise training through during the years and has proven his skills many times against several different enemies and entire teams..

No Caption Provided

Martial Skill/Combat Expertise:

Cyclops: As an X-Man, Cyclops has undergone intensive training since his teens to become the ideal mutant warrior. He is a superb athlete and martial artist with extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, holding black belts in judo and aikido. His combat prowess is sufficient to take down a gang of thugs with his eyes closed and effortlessly knock out a trio of brutish prisoners. Cyclops is capable of holding his own against Wolverine in unarmed combat, and has proven his substantial martial skills by besting the X-Men as a team in battle.

Deathstroke: He possess advanced Hand-to-Hand Combat. Slade trained in hand-to-hand combat and when he was in the Army, he proved himself to be one of their best fighters.. Later he received martial arts training in various styles. After mastering these martial arts he furthered his studies when he sought an assassin known as Natas to train him in the ways of Ninja and had studied assassination techniques. His physical prowess is so great that he has defeated Batman in hand to hand combat. He is also proficient in: Boxing, Jujitsu, Karate and Ninjitsu.

vs Batman:

Scarlet Spider (Kaine): After being cured of his Tarantula form his powers changed and now resemble Spider-man's power-set after the events of The Other, but before Brand New Day. He no longer has a spider-sense but has organic webs, night-vision can communicate with spiders and also has retractable stingers in his wrist's. Kaine's fighting style is more comparable to Spider-man's now, but is still more direct, due to his more questionable morals, his greater pain tolerance and durability. Kaine also has Peter's Stealth suit from Spider-Island, which allows him to turn invisible and cancels out any noise he makes while moving. It has also demonstrated the ability to regenerate automatically healing rips or tears in the suits fabric and lenses.

No Caption Provided

- stingers/burning touch:

Mace Windu: Mace Windu was a formidable warrior and generally considered one of the greatest swordsmen ever produced by the Jedi Order. He was a master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat. He began his development of the deadly form of combat known as Vaapad, the seventh form of combat which completed (to the Jedi) the Juyo form. Vaapad was named after a predator native to the moons of Sarapin. Mace Windu was the only Jedi to fully master Vaapad. Windu was one of the greatest swordsmen of his time. He defeated Sora Bulq during their duel on Ruul and overwhelmed Asajj Ventress shortly afterwards. Windu also overwhelmed Count Dooku during the battle of Boz Pity and even managed to defeat Darth Sidious himself in a duel - a feat that even Grand Master Yoda had been unable to accomplish. On Haruun Kal, he went toe-to-toe with Kar Vastor , and demonstrated incredible Force enhanced speed by landing six blows to the man's body before he could blink. On Dantooine, having lost his lightsaber, Windu took to tearing super battle droids apart with his bare hands, showing incredible Force strength and resilience as he crushed armor and tore out circuitry with his fingers.

Super Strength

Deathstroke: As a result of an experimental hormone therapy conducted by the US government, Slade became a super soldier. He is said to have "the strength of ten men," and he also possesses enhanced speed and agility. DC Comic stories and DC's Who's Who, reference Slade at being almost superhuman. In DCnU, Slade appears to have a great degree of enhanced strength. In Deathstroke #1 he was shown ripping the door off an airplane at 40,000 feet above sea level with one arm. Indicating physical strength in the multi ton range. However, Slade was at that moment was equipped with armor, which was the most likely the cause of his metahuman display of strength. In reality Slade, over the years has shown a physical strength of a peak human level (or a little higher), not meta human level.

Scarlet Spider (Kaine): Kaine is supposedly stronger than Peter being on par with his stats when he had "the Other". He was able to hold his own against Agent Venom, who is stronger then him considering he can "Hulk-out" when the symbiote overcomes the host will.

Mace Windu: The Korun Jedi Master's skill with telekinesis was so extensive that during the Battle of Ryloth he was capable of Force pushing a huge AT-TE walker off of a cliff with apparent ease. He also demonstrated the ability to simultaneously levitate two clone troopers with the Force and move them swiftly across the length of a bridge. In addition, Windu proved able to release a torrent of Force energy capable of blasting several droids backwards and powerful enough to destroy them on impact with the ground. Aiding him was also his shatterpoint ability, a power he always had a natural affinity for. It allowed him to see weak points in opponents, events, and everyday life. This power also allowed a Jedi to shatter otherwise unbreakable objects by channeling the Force into the places of the object that bound it together. Master Windu's shatterpoint ability proved vital to his victory over Darth Sidious.

No Caption Provided
nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickzambuto

Let's do this. Unlike my competitor, I won't need to copy from a wiki to get a good argument ;D

From where I'm standing, Kaine seems to be the big threat we're facing here. His intense speed and overwhelming power make him a prime opponent, and a logical opener for the fight.

Kaine will most likely take the initiative and go for a head on attack. Oh, who will save us from such a enemy?! Well, considering he's the only guy with range... Roland Deschain by default!

Yeah, Roland is taking Kaine. Deal with it.

Kaine has not once taken on a marksman of anywhere near Roland's caliber - Spider-Man himself rarely has, and when he does,

this usually happens.

Without spider-sense, Kaine is just that much more screwed. Peter himself struggled to dodge bullets when he lost his sense; had to learn some snazzy Kung-Fu to make up for it. Kaine has neither to rely on.

The Scarlet Spider will find surviving a tad difficult, and considering Roland's inhuman reflexes, he'll be on his toes for any surprise hits Kaine manages to get in.

Now, I believe knowledge, however basic, to be an advantage to us. Mace Windu breaks every friggin rule there is, JUST SAIYAN. Not a problem though considering our team holds quite a severe advantage in 'badass factor', and that is thanks solely, to this guy.

No not you, shoo, go away.

THIS GUY!

I'll let my partner here fill in the details - just know, Windu will be, uh, nothing but dust in the wind after GR gets through with him!

...I try.

Deathstroke vs Spider-Man is always an interesting match, one which ends on a good note for Peter when he has Slade beat in nearly every conceivable category.

Suck it.

And that leaves Cyclops... not sure how you plan on utilizing him, but let it be known that stealth is an advantage firmly held in our pocket, and that's due in no other part than Sly Cooper alone. With his blinding speed and unyielding skill, Sly will take his opportunity to disappear into the confusion of battle, and take to the shadows as he stalks his enemies.

From behind, Sly can most likely two-shot Cyclops, as he's done to far stronger opponents. In that, the odds will be tipped in our favor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pokergeist

Alright. Stephen Kings Dark Tower novels revolves around SK greatest hero in writing Roland Deschain. the Last Gunslinger and destine savior of the Dark tower. The center of all the Multiverses in existence.

He is a Gunslinger and as such train from birth like the royal knights of old. He also is the descendant of King Arthur himself.

No Caption Provided

Roland's Father, Cuthbert's Father, and Alain's Father are ambush by Slow Mutants with poison darts.Its sums up being a Gunslinger.

What makes Roland so special is his Speed in the Quick draw, Shooting speed, and Accuracy.

No Caption Provided

As a child he was faster than every other train child.

No Caption Provided

This is Cuthbert. As a teenager his hand speed and accuracy embarrassed this season Gunslinging outlaw Depape (one of the 3 Big coffin Hunters) with a mere Slingshot.

Take into account Roland is faster than him and considered a better shot to boot.

All these showing are Rolands age of 14. He is a grown man much later. In his Late 20s with years of warfare and years of killing behind him.

Ill show more of his awesomeness as we go on.

Next is Windu vs Caleb Ghost Rider.

Caleb is a brutally murdered Free Slave by the hands of Civil War Racist. He then comes back as a Spirit of Vengeance. His feats are outmatch (he just unstoppable in his books) but thats expected of Cowboys vs GR. He is still same level as Blaze, Ketch, and Vengeance in stats.

Mace Windu has Speed (Breaks rules) and Force (On level of Jean grey TK >_>) but who cares? I dont cause I will BUST OUT so much crap GR can do that will be unfair as well if we cross this line.....

Till then GR can do his usual unbreakable Chains and Hellfire attacks. One of the best attacks in this case would a Hell fire ring around your team!

This Hellfire burns Flesh as well the Soul. I dont see anyone jumping thru it till GR is handled. On top of this he can do what Blaze did as well.

No Caption Provided
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickzambuto said:

Let's do this. Unlike my competitor, I won't need to copy from a wiki to get a good argument ;D

From where I'm standing, Kaine seems to be the big threat we're facing here. His intense speed and overwhelming power make him a prime opponent, and a logical opener for the fight.

Kaine will most likely take the initiative and go for a head on attack. Oh, who will save us from such a enemy?! Well, considering he's the only guy with range... Roland Deschain by default!

Yeah, Roland is taking Kaine. Deal with it.

Kaine has not once taken on a marksman of anywhere near Roland's caliber - Spider-Man himself rarely has, and when he does,

this usually happens.

Without spider-sense, Kaine is just that much more screwed. Peter himself struggled to dodge bullets when he lost his sense; had to learn some snazzy Kung-Fu to make up for it. Kaine has neither to rely on.

The Scarlet Spider will find surviving a tad difficult, and considering Roland's inhuman reflexes, he'll be on his toes for any surprise hits Kaine manages to get in.

Now, I believe knowledge, however basic, to be an advantage to us. Mace Windu breaks every friggin rule there is, JUST SAIYAN. Not a problem though considering our team holds quite a severe advantage in 'badass factor', and that is thanks solely, to this guy.

No not you, shoo, go away.

THIS GUY!

I'll let my partner here fill in the details - just know, Windu will be, uh, nothing but dust in the wind after GR gets through with him!

...I try.

Deathstroke vs Spider-Man is always an interesting match, one which ends on a good note for Peter when he has Slade beat in nearly every conceivable category.

Suck it.

And that leaves Cyclops... not sure how you plan on utilizing him, but let it be known that stealth is an advantage firmly held in our pocket, and that's due in no other part than Sly Cooper alone. With his blinding speed and unyielding skill, Sly will take his opportunity to disappear into the confusion of battle, and take to the shadows as he stalks his enemies.

From behind, Sly can most likely two-shot Cyclops, as he's done to far stronger opponents. In that, the odds will be tipped in our favor.

That wasn´t an argument but only a preliminary analysis of the combat.

Kaine is far from being the only big threat here, and I will explain why later. Your conception of him is wrong. That´s not hismodus operandi. Kaine relies on stealth skills in his fights to engage the enemy. So starting 100 ft. apart means that Kaine willdisappear in the mapwhen the fight begins. Next move will be Kaine using his unique ability to communicate with spiders to locate your team wherever they might be, giving my team thepositioning edge.

Those scans show Kaine scouting the whole Houston city with spiders to find a bomb..

Scarlet Spider will use his ability to become invisible to engage his enemies in this fight, especially the ones without durability or the ones without protection.

Now add this capability to the use of stingers and burning touch, which has proved to be effective even against someone like Carnage. This kind of attack against someone like Roland or Sly will probably be fatal.

Not to mention that he can use the invisibility to re-engage to use a surprise attack against his opponent:

"Now you see me, now you don´t"

Unless you prove to me that Sly and Roland have ways to detect invisible enemies, I don´t think they´re going to last more then a few minutes in this battle, especially without durability or healing factor.Now, in the unlikely event of Roland being able to see and shoot Kaine, we have someone with Spider-Man stats, but with higher durability and resistence who can take lots of damage and keep fighting. Two of your team members can´t do that..

Kaine have already been severely stabbed by Carnage in their fight, so I highly doubt that regular bullets can do more damage or stop him somehow.

Now is time to prove that Kaine the reaction speed necessary to dodge gunfire. Scarlet Spider possess incredible combat refelexes. He was able to catch an arrow in mid air that was fired at him from behind, and like you´ve mentioned before, he has no spider-sense, so he had no way of knowing that this was happening. Then he was able to react to 4 bullets after they had been fired. He was fast enough to use the guy as a shiled for his own bullets that was already fired. So I doubt Roland could much against him. And those scans of him just show feats against randons and cannon fodder, he is fighting much more capable enemies here.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: Actually its kind of funny you mention the Invisible thing with Roland. He has for his standard gear a Pet Billy Bumbler. In the Dark Tower Books Oy was a pet of his a Jake. For 5 (out of 7) Books Oy saved Roland Time and Again. In the Comic Journey Begins from Marvel he has a Pet Billy Bumbler again.

I debating Roland would never leave home without it.

So without further adoo.

Roland vs Perfect Invisible Not Men 1st Time. Billy Bumbler still senses then and he still Heard, Smell, and thru the enviroment saw them.

Here Roland fights a Gang of them mostly without his Billy Bumbler this time. Heck these guys are also more well armed than Poison Blow Darts.

Then we have the fact Roland has fought so many Invisible Demons to boot as well.

No Caption Provided

This may be hard to understand but what happen is Roland from his world is trying to save the kid Jake from Jakes World. There is a Dorr that can open in key areas of the Multiverse. From here in Jake in his World he is reaching said door that is inside a Monster House! Roland in his World wrestles a F**k Demon (no lie) that is Invisible. Then Roland falls thru the Door and throw said Demon into the Monster House mouth. He then saves Jake and brings him into his World... again....

Anyway this gives a clue as well to what threats Roland is use to facing. All which Kaine pales too.

Roland has fought Invisible opponents many times over and with the Billy Bumbler on its guard know when a Invisible foe is around and still accurately predict and shoot said foe. If the Bumbler attacks and dies Roland will even more so have a solid target to kill Kaine with his volley of Faster than Human Thought Firing.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Ok so you´re saying a regular dog will save him? lol

By those scans (first ones) Roland take a sold punch in the face before the pet comes to help him, how would he stand after a superhuman punch? or stingers? or burning touch?

How many enemies with Spider-Man stats did he fought? Those enemies in the scans were all regular humans..

How fair would Billy Bumbler do against Kaine´s spiders? I don´t think it can deal with that..

Not to mention that Cyclops can hit all of them at the same time with his blasts.. including disarm..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2 said:

Alright. Stephen Kings Dark Tower novels revolves around SK greatest hero in writing Roland Deschain. the Last Gunslinger and destine savior of the Dark tower. The center of all the Multiverses in existence.

He is a Gunslinger and as such train from birth like the royal knights of old. He also is the descendant of King Arthur himself.

Roland's Father, Cuthbert's Father, and Alain's Father are ambush by Slow Mutants with poison darts.Its sums up being a Gunslinger.

What makes Roland so special is his Speed in the Quick draw, Shooting speed, and Accuracy.

As a child he was faster than every other train child.

This is Cuthbert. As a teenager his hand speed and accuracy embarrassed this season Gunslinging outlaw Depape (one of the 3 Big coffin Hunters) with a mere Slingshot.

Take into account Roland is faster than him and considered a better shot to boot.

All these showing are Rolands age of 14. He is a grown man much later. In his Late 20s with years of warfare and years of killing behind him.

Kaine doesn´t have spider-sense but i´ve already shown his reaction speed and reflexes. About fancy fight style you mean what? I believe his stealth suit combined with his agility and super-human strength makes a good combination to use against anyone. Not to mention that he can take a lot of pain and injury while fighting, without back down..

Roland uses regular bullets right? If so, I don´t think that´s quite enough to put the Scarlet Spider down for good if we consider he will tag Kaine, which I doubt, so once again I ask, how many time Roland faced characters with Spider-Man stats?

I would like to say that I have not one but 2 members on my team with huge amounts of accuracy, and honestly I don´t think Roland is better then Cyclops in that department.

Spatial Awareness

Spatial Geometry
Spatial Geometry

Cyclops possesses an incredible talent for spatial geometry, enhancing his observation of objects around him and the angles found between these objects. This grants Cyclops a high degree of skill and accuracy in manipulating his optic blasts. Cyclops has frequently demonstrated the ability to cause his optic blasts to ricochet and/or reflect off objects in a trajectory to his liking. He has been observed reflecting beams off of a dozen different surfaces in the course of one blast. It is his intuitive spatial awareness, and the use of his special visor, that allows Cyclops to perform these uncanny feats of skill.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM said:

Ok so you´re saying a regular dog will save him? lol

.... Yes and Billy Bumbler is a cross of a Wolverine and Bobcat with intelligence enough to think and speak. Billy Bumblers have save Roland from his Son Mordred (Another Were Spider and son of both Roland and Crimson King), Slow Mutants, Ect.

So having a Bumbler to sense and point Roland where to shoot is a hlep. As I said if Khain kills said attacking BB then Roland will quick draw and volley Kaine in one go.

By those scans (first ones) Roland take a sold punch in the face before the pet comes to help him, how would he stand after a superhuman punch? or stingers? or burning touch?

How many enemies with Spider-Man stats did he fought? Those enemies in the scans were all regular humans..

How fair would Billy Bumbler do against Kaine´s spiders? I don´t think it can deal with that..

Not to mention that Cyclops can hit all of them at the same time with his blasts.. including disarm..

First Scans was Rolands FIRST encounter with Invisible foes. As I said. So using that first encounter is poor since Roland fought Many Invisible Demons and Men Since then with ease.

He fought 2 actually. Mordred and Crimson King. Both Were Spiders like Stephen King's IT. As well MANY MANY Demons and Vampires.

Why would Spiders be a big deal? I have Ghost Rider Flaming the area up if it came to that lol.

Cyke better be faster than Human Thought... Roland is.

Also He has Sly to deal with as well my guys will spread out. GR will be charging and Hell Fire the place with the Ring as I said. I know Spider Man can easy Dodge and keep on the move as would Roland for that matter. Saying Cyke can Take em all out is like me saying GR can take all you out if you want to play that game...

Kaine doesn´t have spider-sense but i´ve already shown his reaction speed and reflexes. About fancy fight style you mean what? I believe his stealth suit combined with his agility and super-human strength makes a good combination to use against anyone. Not to mention that he can take a lot of pain and injury while fighting, without back down..

Roland has fought the Grandfathers (Oldest vampires in existence, ever read Sephen Kings Salems Lot?) as well Demons galore that put Kaine to Shame. Heck his regular opponent is Randal Flagg. The guy from Eyes of the Dragon, The Wlking Dude of the Stand, a man with many many powers that will crush Kaine. He shoots .45 Caliber esque bullets that blow fist size chunks in his foes. He is also a Impecable Head Shot.

Roland uses regular bullets right? If so, I don´t think that´s quite enough to put the Scarlet Spider down for good if we consider he will tag Kaine, which I doubt, so once again I ask, how many time Roland faced characters with Spider-Man stats?

LOL Behold the Crimson King and Rolands biggest threat!

He is a Were Spider (Like Stephen Kings IT) and has 6 of Marylins Rainbow bestowing All Seeing Powers, TP on Near World Level, TK Abilites, ect. He also has his Were Spider form which grants him Strength of a few Tons, Durability to match, and Super Power Psychic Abilites.

Roland beats him.

This Spiderman with many many more powers.....

and honestly I don´t think Roland is better then Cyclops in that department.

Oh hell no?! :)

Roland is as good as marksman as Ultimate Hawk Eye! He shoots as fast as Ult. HE shoots arrows!

Roland as said here was firing with blind rage yet still killed multiple enemies with every shot.
Roland as said here was firing with blind rage yet still killed multiple enemies with every shot.
Here he fires near blind. He been underground with no light for days. A single Gunshot is blinding but his sight remain true.
Here he fires near blind. He been underground with no light for days. A single Gunshot is blinding but his sight remain true.

Roland for ONE WHOLE DAY shoots out the Crimson Kings Harry Potter Model (Serious that is what the'y're called!) Exploding Sneetches. These things are zig zagging and move faster than a proffessional Baseball throw as well small as Harry Potter Sneetches are. Roland takes them out 1 to 2 at a time for a day straight with no food, water, or rest!

Roland kills 5 Sucker Bats near Simultaneously. Do you know how fast Bats move?

These bats moves too fast for the camera to follow.

Bats move fast and zig zag in there flight as well. Roland kills 5 with his Legendary Draw Speed and Accuracy.

Here is a long one but says true his accuracy and morals.

Famouse Battle of Tull.

Roland kills 58 people attacking him at once. He kills every single one of them with a single bullet. 58 people. 60 Shots. Wait 60 shots? Yes 60 as he used 2 for Sylvias Crosses. he been stab and pummeled with stones yet every shot remains true and he fights his way thru this mob doing his best to hold back killing them all.

As it says in the scans.

No Caption Provided

"Each of the Townspeople ain't got bu one wound. In Battles to the death however, as all things... Quality beats quantity every time."

Do you know the biggest difference between Cyke accuracy and Rolands? Roland never miss a shot Pre Drawing of 3 where he lost some fingers.

Proven fact is Cyke miss shots all the time in the Comics.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nickzambuto

Where did you get the idea that Sly has no durability? Most of his stats easily surpass Kaine's.

Watch through the opening, Sly showing off his acrobatics and obscene jumping ability (from perch to "le Police" sign, 50 feet up and over without even a grunt)

This scrawny raccoon shatters solid metal with his cane strikes, and easily one shots rhinos and elephants like fodder. Falling hundreds of feet down to solid ground inflicts no damage, and not even the thousand degree temperature of an active volcano can even singe his tail.

0:40 Sly and Kaine are both exceptionally agile characters. What makes them different, is that Sly has the acrobatic skill to properly utilize his agility to the fullest (5:25)

Same with Daredevil matching Spider-Man despite Matt only being human - only thing is, Sly has BOTH metahuman stats as well as skill. He's heavily implied to be a thieving prodigy, even among Coopers. As he himself put it, all his family before him inherited the Thevious Racconus, but he got the chance to earn it by singlehandedly defeating every member of the Fiendish Five one by one, and bringing the whole organization down. Upon retrieving a page from the book, Sly would instantly master whatever technique his ancestor wrote down, and by the end of the first game he has truly become a "master thief"

Kaine will have enough difficulty avoiding Roland's bullets. If Sly sneaks up on him, which he can easily do with the lack of spider sense, the clone is going down. Invisibility will not affect Sly at all when he's a fugging raccoon and has exceptional senses.

7:40 cracks a safe by feeling the shift of the tumblers, Bentley even states that Sly has bested tougher locks.

His sense of sight and hearing are especially advanced, as displayed throughout the games.

None of this matters though when Sly is equipped with his Optimizer Goggles. With those, he'll see Kaine bright as day.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@nickzambuto: Hmmm Impressive.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickzambuto: @CadenceV2: I´ll be only able to reply tomorrow ok? so be patience :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: Take your time. Need to wait for Backflip anyway.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

where you at bro?!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

Yo you still good for this? I havent seen ya online in forever.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nickzambuto

@CadenceV2 said:

Yo you still good for this? I havent seen ya online in forever.

Waiting for those jerkoffs to respond.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Esquire

@nickzambuto: @HigorM: @CadenceV2:

If nobody has anything more to say over the next couple of days, then I'm going to open this for votes. Sound okay?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Fine with me.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Esquire: Well, since backflip disappeared, I'll do this on my own..

prepare, the real fight will start now!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

OK so you did prove that Sly is fast, agile and durable, but not enough to surprise Cyclops, nothing that he has not faced before. He´s used to deal with major threats, multiple enemies with great speed, agility and durability. His experience, training, power and skill will be more then enough to deal Sly Cooper and Roland.

You talk about speed, Scott solid eye beams move at light speed.

Here we have Cyke´s tagging a speedster:

About durability. I don´t think Sly Cooper possess higher durability than tanks, sentinels or steel doors:

Talking about Ghost Rider, he´s also used to deal with flames, he can use wide blasts to push the fire back:

Now dealing with multiple armed enemies that were shooting him, at the same time using the scenario:

He is also used to disarm his enemies:

Once again being able to hit a character with great agility:

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#38  Edited By Strider1992

there you go bumped!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Now, Roland is a great marksmanship and all but did he possess superhuman agility? Speed? Is he able to dodge Cyclops optical blasts? I don´t think so..

In the other hand, Scott is very skilled and trained to dodge gunfire and other stuff in battle so is safe to say that it´s most likely that Cyke´s will take him down first, and I show you why..

He possess enough agility to dodge multiple blasts:

Here Cyclops shows some skill holding his own against the X-Men when they thought he was the Phoenix. This shows him knowing and playing to the strengths and weaknesses of his team and utilizing the environment to his advantage.

He can use wide angle blasts to make it difficult for the enemy to dodge:

He can use a blast powerfull enough to knockout the enemy without killing him since we´re talking about Morals On here..

* Now you may consider all that combined with Mace Windu using the force to hold the enemies so Summers can hit them without much effort..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2 said:

Cyke better be faster than Human Thought... Roland is.

Well, I´ve proved that he possess reaction speed to tag speedster and that his blasts move at light speed so I guess he won´t have problem with Roland.

But he´s not the only capable of doing so, we also have Deathstroke who is able to react at the speed of thought as well:

Deathstroke see things in slow motion, he won´t be caught by surprise here..

Now here you have Slade reaction to a legit speedster from the Flash family, Kid Flash, and with one kick he broke his ribs..

And here Flash himself:

Now, let´s imagine Roland manage to tag him and put some bullets in his body, would that be enough to put him down?

I don´t think so.. Remember, that was a anti-tank machine gun straight into the chest, point blank. He still manage to beat the crap out of that guy..

Your team is outclassed here, this is what is necessary to hold this guy:

Owning Aquaman and Hal Jordan:

Your team members aren´t prepared to deal with someone like him..

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: LOL My team is outclassed? Good one guy. I have Caleb Ghost Rider.

No Caption Provided

Can Cyclopes dodge Spontaneous Hellfire Combustion? I think not...not unless you have Anti Magic Gear or Healing Factor... which Cyke does not lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Cyke hurt GR more than this Laser?

No Caption Provided

Cause Small beams wont cut it like this Bullet to a head wont cut it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even if Cyke went out of character to open up on GR he can Teleport behind him like he did to these Cowboys on Open Flat Land.

As for Deathstroke he is a Non Factor to Caleb here. Honestly your best shot is Cyke as you dont pack any Magic Weapons or Divine Weapons or Anti Magic gear on any of your street levelers to be a major threat to GR.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the battle between GR and Deathstroke, Caleb will take Death Stroke and Cyclopes and make them get to know eachother inside and out like these 2 cowboys lol.

Point is your outclass by Spiderman, Roland, and Caleb. Your team dynamics lack a sufficient Threat to GR other than Cyclopes and Mace Window. Maybe Kaine in H2H however Kaine will get Taken out by Roland easy.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: LOL My team is outclassed? Good one guy. I have Caleb Ghost Rider.

Can Cyclopes dodge Spontaneous Hellfire Combustion? I think not...not unless you have Anti Magic Gear or Healing Factor... which Cyke does not lol.

Can Cyke hurt GR more than this Laser?

Cause Small beams wont cut it like this Bullet to a head wont cut it.

Even if Cyke went out of character to open up on GR he can Teleport behind him like he did to these Cowboys on Open Flat Land.

As for Deathstroke he is a Non Factor to Caleb here. Honestly your best shot is Cyke as you dont pack any Magic Weapons or Divine Weapons or Anti Magic gear on any of your street levelers to be a major threat to GR.

This is the battle between GR and Deathstroke, Caleb will take Death Stroke and Cyclopes and make them get to know eachother inside and out like these 2 cowboys lol.

Point is your outclass by Spiderman, Roland, and Caleb. Your team dynamics lack a sufficient Threat to GR other than Cyclopes and Mace Window. Maybe Kaine in H2H however Kaine will get Taken out by Roland easy.

Without GR your team is definitely outclassed.. any member of my team can take any member of yours.. Sly and Roland are the weak links..

And it´s not Cyke who is going to deal with Caleb, that´s why i´ve specifically set him against both Roland and Sly..

Ghost Rider can´t be injured or killed but can be KO'ed. And my team can surely provide it. Not to mention that they have bad records against characters without sins or in the case of using unusual materials or forces.. Mace Windu is the guy for this job..

Now tell me how Roland will easily take care of Kaine?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: As I shown the Accuracy Feat of GR in the last 2 Pages I will show his Speed. Roland has as stated by Stephen King updated Gunslinger Novel possesses Preternatural Speeds.

The preternatural or praeternatural is that which appears outside or beside the natural. In contrast to the Supernatural, Preternatural phenomena are presumed to have rational explanations that are unknown

As I shown below from Page 2

Roland kills 5 Sucker Bats near Simultaneously. Do you know how fast Bats move?

These bats moves too fast for the camera to follow.

Is one example of Speed and Accuracy.

No Caption Provided

All Gunsliger Children are train from birth to be Gunslingers. Roland at a mere age of 14 was the fastest moving and acting child showing Superior Speed to those 3-4 years of more training than him.

Read this Scan. Cuthbert (Rolands friend of same age) shows what Speed these Kids are train with. Roland is faster than Cuthbert (as Cuthbert and Alim said many times) by 2 fold.

Roland easily quick draws and fires 2 rounds thru the same hole in Jonas head. Jonas was a well known Quick Draw and Gunslinger child with the training.

This is from Drawing of Three where Roland was dying of Poison. Dying of Poison and with a killing Faver he draws faster than a Streak of Blue Summer Lightning.

No Caption Provided

As seen her Eddie (who was said by Roland to be equal to Cuthbert in Speed) couldnt form a full coherent thought of Rolands Quick Draw and firing 3 shots.

No Caption Provided

Even in the books and Comics Roland reload Speed is a bLur. Ever try reloading a Revolver fast? Its hard doing it one chamber at a time.

Point is Roland has proven to have Preternatural Speed in his Aiming, Shooting, Quick Draw, and Reload Speed.

Point is Roland with his 2 Revolvers is like Ultimate Hawkeye with 2 M-16s. THats simply how accurate and fast Roland is and Kaine has been shot before and has no spider sense. Roland should be fast enough and more than skill to tag Kaine with these .45s.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2: We´re going in circles here, I´ve never doubt Roland´s abilitie with a gun. The thing is regular weapons can´t take guys like Kaine and Deathstroke, and he´not fast enough to tag a Master Jedi like Mace Windu. In the other hand, you haven´t presented so far how Roland will dodge gunfire from Deathstroke and optical blats from Cyclops, specially Cykes, who he doesn´t know and against a power he isn´t familiar with. Scott is used to destroy weapons in the hands of their wielders, as well as dodge gunfire, he possess extensive training in that department, so it´s safe to say that is most likely that Scott put Roland down first.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: I could say same way he was the last guy to get shot out of a hundred Gunslingers in the battle of Jericho Hill. And Roland had Snipers aiming at him the whole time.

No Caption Provided

With Tanks, Bazookas, and Poison Darts, Roland at the front leading manages to stay untouched.

As seen a the battle of Jericho Hill with crack Shot Snipers like Griswold's son trying to kill Roland and a amy of a 100 to 1 armed with rifles manage only to shoot Roland when his friend Cuthbert dies and Roland goes batsh*t crazy.

Roland been in Gun fights all thru the Dark Tower books.

The shoot out in Balazar's Tower. A Naked Eddie Dean and very sick Roland vs 15+ goons in a small office Shoot out consisting of dashing for cover and gunning down.

The warlike Ubran battles of Tick Tock Mans city.

The freaking Cyber Dr. Doom Robots known as the Wolves of Calla with Exploding heat seeking like Snitches and cut thru steel Discs.

Hell Roland has dodged the many times of Slow Mutants with range weapons and the Not Men.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has many skirmishes in a 9 year campaign vs Farson's forces. Never getting shot once the whole time. I guess he is just really, really lucky or a good dodger and user of cover.

So Im am comfortable in Rolands use of Cover, Speed and Skill eliminating threats before they happen, as well incredible reflexes.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2: Bunch of feats against regular enemies, non-canons, randons, etc..

Nothing that Cyke has already done in a major scale like shown before..

Now tell me, how is he going to do to deal with Deathstroke?

Here we have Slade dealing with a legit gunslinger:

Deadshot and Bronze Tiger vs. Deathstroke.

vs Deadshot.

Roland´s regular bullet´s can´t take him down. Not to mention that Slade only need one hit to finish his enemy, considering the lack of durability.

Deathstroke won´t have problem do deal with him since he is used to tag speedsters:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@HigorM: I wouldnt have to deal with Deathstroke. Roland is perfect in beating Cyke and Kaine. Windu could be beaten by Roland as well. Many top tier Jedi have been bested by by the likes of Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Cad Bane.

Also as unlikely as it may be Deathstroke has been tagged by slower speed of of Teen Titans, Nightwing, Batman, ect. All these guys fists move slower than bullets. Fact. Roland preternatural Speed and speed of fire with his Ultimate Hawkeye Accuracy is more than a good chance of a head shot out of 12 in less than a second. Especially with 3 other characters (one spewing Hell fire all over your team as I said) distracting the fight a bit.

I am not pairing Roland with a Jedi who Saber thos it wouldn't be unfair match up either way.

Anyway Roland is far from the weak link. The guy has saved the Multiverse from Demons, Vampires, Robots, and Were Spiders. He can hang with what your throwing at him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has face worst and on more occasions.

He can hold his own.

Im ready for voting either way.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: I wouldnt have to deal with Deathstroke. Roland is perfect in beating Cyke and Kaine. Windu could be beaten by Roland as well. Many top tier Jedi have been bested by by the likes of Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Cad Bane.

Also as unlikely as it may be Deathstroke has been tagged by slower speed of of Teen Titans, Nightwing, Batman, ect. All these guys fists move slower than bullets. Fact. Roland preternatural Speed and speed of fire with his Ultimate Hawkeye Accuracy is more than a good chance of a head shot out of 12 in less than a second. Especially with 3 other characters (one spewing Hell fire all over your team as I said) distracting the fight a bit.

I am not pairing Roland with a Jedi who Saber thos it wouldn't be unfair match up either way.

Anyway Roland is far from the weak link. The guy has saved the Multiverse from Demons, Vampires, Robots, and Were Spiders. He can hang with what your throwing at him.

He has face worst and on more occasions.

He can hold his own.

Im ready for voting either way.

1. Cyke will operate from distance using his blasts to either disarm, confuse or incapacitate enemies, at least leaving them occupied, any inattention and they receive a strong blast into their chests, while Deathstroke use his speed, agility and combat prowess to close the gap using his staff to tag Roland and others, once he is close enough the enemy is doomed due to lack of martial skills and durability..Deathstroke can take some bullets in the process, but not Roland..

This is the level of his speed/agility combined with his advanced brain..

He can provide multitasking since that´s what he do, used to deal with multiple enemies and major threats then the ones he got here in this battle..

2. I´ve also presented Kaine taking more damage then a regular bullet, he is more durable and resistant then Spider-Man, so Roland won´t take him down easily, and he can´t deal with all of them.. Also, Roland and Sly can´t deal with the stingers/burning touch, another reason why they loose in close combat..

3. It´s funny what you´ve said about Windu and the possibility of hi defeat for the likes of Jango Fett, because the last one who tried diddn´t end up well..

You can also notice how Mace Windu blocks the shots of the "top tier" Jango with the lightsaber.. and is fast enough to close the distance and cut his head off.. He doesn´t need to cut the head of his enemies here but an incapacitation strike will be more then enough to finish them..

I´m ready to the votes as well..

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Esquire

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers