#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock, Kaine, and Lizard. All are working together.

Reigning champs that are worth 10 Ultimate Spider Man characters face off....

Ult. Spider man (Peter), Ult. Spider Man (Miles), Ult. Green Goblin, Ult. Electro, Ult. Venom, and Ult. Carnage (Gwen)

Battle in a ware house. Teams are working together and in character.

#2 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by laflux (17550 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Ult Electro Feats? He's the only character I'm not familiar with.

You also have two pics of Kaine :P

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Any Ult Electro Feats? He's the only character I'm not familiar with.

You also have two pics of Kaine :P

Electro, Electro. I have none, I deleted most of them when cleaning my Documents of folders.

He is pretty pathetic in his first appearance. In Ultimate 6 he fought Thor the whole battle and was last to fall. In Death of Spider Man he took out Iceman pretty much.

He is not overly impressive. He can fly, makes his own electricity, and can travel through electric devices in electric form.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

No one else?

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Your pictures are in the wrong order in the OP

Lizard is in the middle in the list and last in the pictures

On-topic, IDK who Electro is but he'd probably disable most of Spock's gadgets, fairly sure Ult. Spider-Man died, dunno about Miles but he's always sucked, Ult. Green Goblin was kind of a beast, and I know nothing about Ult. Carnage or Ult. Venom so I couldn't say but given what I know...

-Spock would take on Miles and Peter, either stalemate or win

Think Lizard could probably speedblitz Ult. Green Goblin but not sure...

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Venom looks... Bad :l

That being said, team 616 stomps because of awesomeness. There are two Kaines.

#8 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Your pictures are in the wrong order in the OP

Lizard is in the middle in the list and last in the pictures

On-topic, IDK who Electro is but he'd probably disable most of Spock's gadgets, fairly sure Ult. Spider-Man died, dunno about Miles but he's always sucked, Ult. Green Goblin was kind of a beast, and I know nothing about Ult. Carnage or Ult. Venom so I couldn't say but given what I know...

-Spock would take on Miles and Peter, either stalemate or win

Think Lizard could probably speedblitz Ult. Green Goblin but not sure...

Here some Ultimate Carnage.

Spider Mans first battle with Carnage. If Carnage stabs you, it can drain you dry of fluids.

Carnage returns as mainly Gwen (the last person it killed and drained) and defeats tons of Spider Slayer SHIELD suits, Flings Thing half way across queens, and tangles with Mr. Fantastic after that.

#9 Edited by GraniteSoldier (8589 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Ult. Peter any different from 616 Peter? Sorry I've never read the Ultimate books of any sort.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

So because your first fight was a mismatch in favor of 616 because of spidercide, you replace him with someone else and add 3 more guys to the ultimate team?

#11 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Significantly less experience. Not nearly as strong either.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

So because your first fight was a mismatch in favor of 616 because of spidercide, you replace him with someone else and add 3 more guys to the ultimate team?

Actually you all made it sound like Lizard solo cause he was soooo fast.

Yet shows way superior Durability in the end. Also shows way better fights with agility being used thanks to the more awsome artwork.

#13 Edited by jashro44 (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I don't know what anyone else said but I don't recall saying lizard would solo. I said someone is going to get blitzed (which they will here) but I never said he would solo. I also disagree that ultimate spider man is more agile then 616 but I'm not going to go into that because that's a topic for another day.

#14 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I don't know what anyone else said but I don't recall saying lizard would solo. I said someone is going to get blitzed (which they will here) but I never said he would solo. I also disagree that ultimate spider man is more agile then 616 but I'm not going to go into that because that's a topic for another day.

Maybe it was Strider then. Someone pretty much said Lizard Solo do to speed and healing.

#16 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@calebhara said:

Yet shows way superior Durability in the end. Also shows way better fights with agility being used thanks to the more awsome artwork.

You do realize that Mark Bagley, who worked on Ultimate for the First 100 issues, also drew Amazing Spider-Man for an extended period of time.

As for Durability...I'm not sure I can agree with you there. 616 Peter has some incredible durability and endurance feats. In the end Ultimate Pete did show some impressive durability...but nothing 616 Pete hasn't done (and lived through)

#17 Posted by laflux (17550 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yeah I never said Lizard Solo's either. I said he was an MVP due to his Speed and his strength, but I changed my tune once I was made aware of Spidercide.....

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@jashro44 said:

@calebhara said:

You do realize that Mark Bagley, who worked on Ultimate for the First 100 issues, also drew Amazing Spider-Man for an extended period of time.

As for Durability...I'm not sure I can agree with you there. 616 Peter has some incredible durability and endurance feats. In the end Ultimate Pete did show some impressive durability...but nothing 616 Pete hasn't done (and lived through)

More impressive than 616 Spidey Teenage years.

Of course 616 Spider Man with 60+ years of feats and comics has superior showings overall. His Teenage Years sure dont. That is my point. Ultmate Teenage Pete was far more impressive than 616 Teenage Pete ever will be.

Also from what I seen of Spock feats and battles, Ultimate pete is superior to him as well in a random encounter.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16765 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems a little one-sided towards the Ult team lol........

Ohhhh now it is too much, it only takes 6 Ultimate Versions. So the Ratio is... what.... two Ultimate Characters equal a single 616 version?

Im mad at you still.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16765 posts) - - Show Bio

Im mad at you still.

huh why? O.O

#22 Posted by laflux (17550 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

Im mad at you still.

huh why? O.O

I'm just glad he's not around to see what I'm like Off-Topics.........

#23 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

huh why? O.O

Becuase my Ultimate favs can never win in any 1 on 1 with your precious Spider Man.

@laflux said:

I'm just glad he's not around to see what I'm like Off-Topics.........

......................... (Runs to Off Topics)

#24 Edited by Strider92 (16765 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:
@strider92 said:

huh why? O.O

Because my Ultimate favs can never win in any 1 on 1 with your precious Spider Man.

Lol I have no problem with an Ult character beating Spider-man the only issue I have is with the ones you're picking to do it. Ult Cap, Ult Venom and Ult Goblin could but thats about the only ones considered street level that would be capable of it.

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:
@strider92 said:

huh why? O.O

Because my Ultimate favs can never win in any 1 on 1 with your precious Spider Man.

Lol I have no problem with an Ult character beating Spider-man the only issue I have is with the ones you're picking to do it. Ult Cap, Ult Venom and Ult Goblin could but thats about the only ones considered street level that would be capable of it.

Ultimate Kitty, Ultimate Rogue with Juggernauts Strength boon (Current Rogue), Iceman, and Nick Fury all could easy.

#26 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hard to compare comic books 50 Years ago with comic books today...Teenage Peter was never put through the same ordeals as Ultimate Peter. But it doesn't matter. Teenage 616 Peter had the same stats as he does as an adult...so, while his durability was never put to the test as much as adult Parker, it's logical to expect that their durability would be equivalent.

@strider92 said:

@cadencev2 said:
@strider92 said:

huh why? O.O

Ultimate Kitty, Ultimate Rogue with Juggernauts Strength boon (Current Rogue), Iceman, and Nick Fury all could easy.

You'll notice he said "Street Level".

Rogue, Iceman, and Kitty aren't exactly Street Level.

And I highly doubt Ultimate Nick would beat 616 Spidey in a Random Encounter without severe PIS being employed.

#27 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hard to compare comic books 50 Years ago with comic books today...Teenage Peter was never put through the same ordeals as Ultimate Peter. But it doesn't matter. Teenage 616 Peter had the same stats as he does as an adult...so, while his durability was never put to the test as much as adult Parker, it's logical to expect that their durability would be equivalent.

@cadencev2 said:

@strider92 said:

@cadencev2 said:
@strider92 said:

huh why? O.O

You'll notice he said "Street Level".

Rogue, Iceman, and Kitty aren't exactly Street Level.

And I highly doubt Ultimate Nick would beat 616 Spidey in a Random Encounter without severe PIS being employed.

To say Teenage Parker is the same as current is a huge misplace argument. Your Hormones and body keeps growing till your 20s. Without the feats to back it up, Teenage 616 is inferior durability wise and Agility wise to Ultimate.

Maybe not Iceman. Kitty and Rogue are. Nick In a random fight? Hell Yes he would.

He has Invisibility, Intangibility, and Forcefield Suit.

He also carries a Genetic Paralyses Device that affects anything with Modified Human Genetics.

Ultimate Nick Fury = the Man.

#28 Posted by nickzambuto (14437 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Peter is plenty strong. Far stronger than teenage 616 Peter, so we can assume if he was ALLOWED to reach adulthood, he'd be pretty beastly.

Soloing the Sinister Six with a bullet in his stomach then losing a few gallons of blood and beating Hulk Goblin to death with a semitruck is damn impressive.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara said:

Ultimate Peter is plenty strong. Far stronger than teenage 616 Peter, so we can assume if he was ALLOWED to reach adulthood, he'd be pretty beastly.

Soloing the Sinister Six with a bullet in his stomach then losing a few gallons of blood and beating Hulk Goblin to death with a semitruck is damn impressive.

No one cares. He is a Ultimate Character. In a way Ultimate characters to 616 characters is like Separation of Black and Whites in the far past. Ultimate Characters have to ride the back of the bus on the Vine.

#30 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:: It's still not really fair to compare Ultimate Peter to Teenage 616 Peter when in the 40 odd years between their appearances...Comic Book Writing had changed Dramatically. Back then Comics were intended almost exclusively to be read by Children. The writers couldn't get away with the kind of brutality they put characters through now.

Rogue, with Juggernaut Powers, is not Street Level.

And Like I said, Nick Fury doesn't beat 616 Peter in a Random without PIS. That Genetic Paralysis thing is a good example of that.

HBe nice if he had used that device against any of the multitude of threats the Ultimates went up against...instead...he uses it on a good guy.

Comparing The Ultimates to Racial Segregation is extremely inaccurate...and somewhat offensive.

When Ultimate Characters are superior to their 616 counterparts...it is generally acknowledged. Take Ultimate Cap and Hawkeye. Most people recognize the superiority of the Ultimate Versions. 616 Cap often gets credited with better fighting skills...but stats wise there's no question which one of them comes out on top. Ultimate Hawkeye is pretty much all around superior to 616.

When Ultimate Characters are inferior to their 616 counterparts... that is also acknowledged. Ultimate Peter Parker is not as Strong as 616. Ultimate Eddie Brock is vastly inferior to 616 Brock with the Venom Symbiote.

In short...Don't get all pouty just because your Ultimate fave's can't beat 616 Spidey 1 on 1.

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

It's still not really fair to compare Ultimate Peter to Teenage 616 Peter when in the 40 odd years between their appearances...Comic Book Writing had changed Dramatically. Back then Comics were intended almost exclusively to be read by Children. The writers couldn't get away with the kind of brutality they put characters through now.

True, on the same coin it is not fair to compare Ultimate peter to 616 peter since he died after 150+ issues while 616 Peter has feats and High Showings from over 1000s of Issues.

As it stand 616 Grown peter > Ultimate Peter. However Ultimate peter > Teenage 616 Parker.

Seems fair to me.

Rogue, with Juggernaut Powers, is not Street Level.

..... fine.

And Like I said, Nick Fury doesn't beat 616 Peter in a Random without PIS. That Genetic Paralysis thing is a good example of that.

HBe nice if he had used that device against any of the multitude of threats the Ultimates went up against...instead...he uses it on a good guy.

That photo shop is epic. However that Suit is geared to all that stuff and also Ultimate Nick Fury is a Super Soldier. He is a meta human. He is tghe First Captain America from WW2. He is not human and extremely durable as well does not age.

Comparing The Ultimates to Racial Segregation is extremely inaccurate...and somewhat offensive.

Just how I feel. They get no respect, seen overall on the Vine as Inferior chcracters becuase they are not 616 mainstream, and the fact I post battles of what should be a even playing field turns into "616 character so and so solos" is all the proof needed.

Im a little sick of it. There is a reason when the Ultimate Verse first launched it sold more comics than any industry at the time. Now no one remembers Ultimate Peter half the time. It is a little irritating.

Same goes for Spawn.

When Ultimate Characters are superior to their 616 counterparts...it is generally acknowledged. Take Ultimate Cap and Hawkeye. Most people recognize the superiority of the Ultimate Versions. 616 Cap often gets credited with better fighting skills...but stats wise there's no question which one of them comes out on top. Ultimate Hawkeye is pretty much all around superior to 616.

Except in battles on the Vine, 616 Cap vs Spider Man, it is seen as a close match, I read the threads. Yet if it is Ultimate Cap vs Ben reilly it is a stomp for the Spider Manish character. Its BS.

When Ultimate Characters are inferior to their 616 counterparts... that is also acknowledged. Ultimate Peter Parker is not as Strong as 616. Ultimate Eddie Brock is vastly inferior to 616 Brock with the Venom Symbiote.

In short...Don't get all pouty just because your Ultimate fave's can't beat 616 Spidey 1 on 1.

Yet you said here....

Team Spider-Man handles these rookies pretty easily.

I can just imagine Ock's Glee when he finds out he gets to kill "Peter Parker" Again.

When clearly feat wise Spock in a Random fight is not on the same level of Ultimate Spidey. But as you said does this easy....

#32 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Difference being the last round they had Spider-Cide with them...who could solo.

Feat-wise Spock is still new...that much is true...but his physical Stats are identical to 616 Peter...which makes him Superior to Ultimate Spider-Man. He also doesn't hold back nearly so much as Peter does. Ad to that the sheer amount of pleasure he would get from being able to kill another Peter Parker...

As far as Ben Reilly vs Ultimate Cap...I can sum it up in 2 words. "Impact Webbing".

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Difference being the last round they had Spider-Cide with them...who could solo.

Feat-wise Spock is still new...that much is true...but his physical Stats are identical to 616 Peter...which makes him Superior to Ultimate Spider-Man. He also doesn't hold back nearly so much as Peter does. Ad to that the sheer amount of pleasure he would get from being able to kill another Peter Parker...

As far as Ben Reilly vs Ultimate Cap...I can sum it up in 2 words. "Impact Webbing".

Please, even without it people scream Ben wins due to the impossible to counter Spider Sense, Web Shooters, and becuase he is so fast like peter.

Its all BS.

#34 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

Please, even without it people scream Ben wins due to the impossible to counter Spider Sense, Web Shooters, and becuase he is so fast like peter.

Its all BS.

He is Faster, Stronger, has Spider-Sense, Webshooters...and no hero worship regarding Ultimate Cap... which is really what drags Peter down when he's forced to fight 616 Steve. How exactly is it BS if people believe he can beat Ultimate Cap?

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Its all BS.

He is Faster, Stronger, has Spider-Sense, Webshooters...and no hero worship regarding Ultimate Cap... which is really what drags Peter down when he's forced to fight 616 Steve. How exactly is it BS if people believe he can beat Ultimate Cap?

Maybe because I seriously doubt Ben can....

Strength) KO Juggernaut Twice, put Ultimate Hulk down for more than a few second cold, beat off 100 toner Captain Britain Suit SHIELD and Liberation agents.

Durability) Take 100+ toner hits and has a Healing Factor.

Speed) Cap is clearly faster than Bullets and Electricity. He is not getting Blitz.

Skill) Well duh! Cap wins this.

Gear) Get pass the Frags that Cap use with such skill, Tear Gas, or Flash Bangs Cap uses. Definitely not survive his Shield.

Morals) Ben has them, Cap does not.

Feats) Beaten the Brother Hood twice. Take down Hulk with his personnel fighting and plans. Defeat a entire Vampire Army lead by Nerd Hulk. He has beaten the entire Avenger Roster with no prep and had to allow himself be caught.

Wow, Ben should not win at all when we compare feats. But hey, Ultimate Cap is a Ultimate vs a 616, he auto loses. Regardless the way better feats.

#36 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Still team 616. Two Kaine's is simply too much badassery for the Ultimate team to handle.

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

Still team 616. Two Kaine's is simply too much badassery for the Ultimate team to handle.

Case in point.

Here he thinks somehow Kaine is taking out easy 2 Symbiots (When he failed vs Carnage with Flash Venom on his side) and somehow wins this.

Its the point people just dont care about Ultimates feats and care only for 616 Fanboy power.

#38 Posted by jashro44 (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby:

@calebhara said:

Case in point.

Here he thinks somehow Kaine is taking out easy 2 Symbiots (When he failed vs Carnage with Flash Venom on his side) and somehow wins this.

Its the point people just dont care about Ultimates feats and care only for 616 Fanboy power.

Pretty sure caleb is just joking....

#39 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby:

@calebhara said:

Case in point.

I do not think he was.

Anyway this Thread needs to die.

#40 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, to be fair...The Ultimate Universe really screwed up when it came to the symbiotes. They're just plain bad.

#41 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby:

@calebhara said:

Case in point.

I do not think he was.

Anyway this Thread needs to die.

When i say that a character wins based off of a trait such as "badassery" it seems very evident that i am either joking around, or being sarcastic. Also, that i was basing my statement off of your own error in regards to the pictures you selected, the fact that i said that there is two Kaine's, when you clearly stated that both SpOck and Kaine are in this match is also a pretty large clue.

Case in point.

It is beyond me why you would ever take that statement seriously. Especially when you came into my thread and began stating that Ben Reilly would solo both Kaine and SpOck.

#42 Posted by nickzambuto (14437 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Captain America sucks ALMOST as much as Punisher MAX and Spawn. 616 Spider-Man preptimespeedblitzes the entire Ultimate universe all at once + Dark Tower world in a nanosecond with uber nerve strike spider karate.

@cadencev2

j

#43 Posted by TheTrollDance (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team 616 takes it after a long & hard fight. I'm not sure about Ult. Venom though, last time we saw him, his symbiote fused with the Carnage symbiote, making him supposedly one hell of a badass, but then he was kidnapped by the Beetle and never seen again.

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, to be fair...The Ultimate Universe really screwed up when it came to the symbiotes. They're just plain bad.

Yeah... they are not the best, nor get alot of face time. Even the Venom in Ultimates 3 was a Ultron made version.

When i say that a character wins based off of a trait such as "badassery" it seems very evident that i am either joking around, or being sarcastic. Also, that i was basing my statement off of your own error in regards to the pictures you selected, the fact that i said that there is two Kaine's, when you clearly stated that both SpOck and Kaine are in this match is also a pretty large clue.

Case in point.

It is beyond me why you would ever take that statement seriously. Especially when you came into my thread and began stating that Ben Reilly would solo both Kaine and SpOck.

I do not think Ben Solos. He simply is the coolest one and could take out Kaine or Spock 1 on 1 due to Impact Webbing which is a near auto win of Incap.

Also I still not getting the double Kaine joke.

Ultimate Captain America sucks ALMOST as much as Punisher MAX and Spawn. 616 Spider-Man preptimespeedblitzes the entire Ultimate universe all at once + Dark Tower world in a nanosecond with uber nerve strike spider karate.

@cadencev2

j

Always there raise my spirits! :)

I'd say team 616 takes it after a long & hard fight. I'm not sure about Ult. Venom though, last time we saw him, his symbiote fused with the Carnage symbiote, making him supposedly one hell of a badass, but then he was kidnapped by the Beetle and never seen again.

What!? Damn I need to hurry and finish up my Spider Man reading this weekend.

#45 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Your OP has two pictures of Scarlet Spider and no picture of Superior Spider-Man...that's what the Double Kaine joke is about.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Your OP has two pictures of Scarlet Spider and no picture of Superior Spider-Man...that's what the Double Kaine joke is about.

OMG! I fogot they both have the same cover.