#1  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
Team Uchiha 

Team Spiderman

Team Poison 

Joe Benitez Wondercon
Joe Benitez Wondercon

Just so everyone is clear. 

Team Uchiha consists of Sasuke Uchiha, Link(LoZ), and Red Robin(Tim Drake
Team Spiderman; Spiderman, Elektra, and Solid Snake(MGS) 
Team Poison; Poison Ivy, Anarky(General), Lizard, and Akuma(Street Fighters)

I gave the evil team one extra person, only because of the fact the other two teams have dealed with the odds so many more times when it comes to numbers. 

Scenario 1: The fight takes place on an abandoned Shadow Moses Island. The whole facility is used for the battle grounds. All teams are spread out and need to locate one another. No prep time, and morals apply. Standard gear for all. To the death or KO'd. Note team two has a slight advatage since Snake knows the area quite well.

Link: boomerang, sword, shield, bow/arrows, bombs, hookshot(grapple gun), and metal boots. 
Anarky: hand gun, staff, and grenades. 
Solid Snake: hand gun, knife, grenades, and a rifle. 

I'm sure everyone knows the standard gear for the rest. Each team can communicate through ear pieces.

Scenario 2: Battle of the sky temples. Each team is placed in a temple that floats near the clouds above. Each temple is linked together by steel enforced bridges that are two miles apart. Each temple is about a mile and a half out as far as their length goes. In this fight everyone has any weapons that they have been known to use on a regular basis. This would be slightly over standard gear. Each temple is surrounded by stone walls, with electric laser gun blasters on the look out for any intruders. Again, morals apply. The object is for each team to engage the others in battle. Question is; who'd go on offense first? 

Scenario 3
: Finally morals are turned off here. So everyone is basically blood lusted. The fight takes place in the land of Hyrule. This gives team Uchiha a slight advantage since Link knows the land quite well. This one is a bit more intresting. Each team recieves a week of prep and are located in different parts of Hyrule. 

Team Uchiha has set up shop right around the North palace located up near the top left. 
Team Poison is located down in the south  in the Overworld, with the forest as their ally. 
Team Spiderman have set their base of operations at Maze island up near the right corner. 

As usual the task is to take out and kill off the other teams. Ear pieces can be used for communication incase they split up. Any abilities or weapons can be used in this match. Any weapons  Link or Snake have used, or any of the others. Anything goes.

Which team takes it?

http://www.questforcalatia.net/Zelda3C/images/hyrule-map.jpg    

Team Leader's, 
Uchiha: Red Robin 
Spiderman: Spidey 
Poison: Anarky 

Besides who wins each scenario, which team do you think would operate the best as a team regardless if they win or not based from their leaders?

If anyone has any questions on any of the characters listed in the battle just ask.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Amegashita

I'm going to give the edge to Team Poison in for the first two battles.  The powerhouses in terms of power from what I can see are Poison Ivy, Sasuke, and Spider-Man.  Sasuke and his fire jutsu is a good negate for Poison Ivy's plant control.  While Spider-Man's superior physical abilities puts himself a little bit above many of the people in the teams.  Snake and Tim could have a sneak off and scout out the surrounding area, but Poison Ivy's presence is the game changer, since she can control people with pheromones and her plant control is quite strong.  

If Poison Ivy is able to use her pheromones on anyone of the members from both of the opposing teams.  Team Poison could win it.

Scenario 3, Blood Lusted Spider-Man goes beserk.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@Amegashita said:
"  I'm going to give the edge to Team Poison in for the first two battles.  The powerhouses in terms of power from what I can see are Poison Ivy, Sasuke, and Spider-Man.  Sasuke and his fire jutsu is a good negate for Poison Ivy's plant control.  While Spider-Man's superior physical abilities puts himself a little bit above many of the people in the teams.  Snake and Tim could have a sneak off and scout out the surrounding area, but Poison Ivy's presence is the game changer, since she can control people with pheromones and her plant control is quite strong.       If Poison Ivy is able to use her pheromones on anyone of the members from both of the opposing teams.  Team Poison could win it.     Scenario 3, Blood Lusted Spider-Man goes beserk. "

Don't forget in scenario three everyone is entitled to any weapons they have used before. This means Link can become Oni Link, Akuma is also a heavy hitter in this fight as well. 

I think it would come down to who did the most with prep. Snake and Anarky would probably have some explosives sitting around somewhere, and I'm sure Tim could come up with something. Not to mention Ivy using the land as a weapon.
Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Amegashita

Yeah, Scenario 3 is the real trickster.  I'll give it to Blood Lusted Spidey because it's a drastic personality change that I doubt anyone on the opposing team would have the chance to know about before hand.  In terms of planning and leader ship, Tim > Anarky, though Anarky is no idiot in terms of planning, but Tim knows Anarky and should know what to expect.  Snake, does he have Otacon on his side?  If so, Snake in terms of possible information > Tim and Anarky.  Sasuke... well I really don't like him that much but meh, best not to ignore him. 

The sharigan opens up possibility since with it he can see where punches are going to land before they even initiate but since it's blood lusted Spidey they wouldn't las long.  If I remember correctly, Sasuke got tagged by the fox chakra because there was no real rhyme, emotion, or reason behind the attacks.  That's kind of like Blood Lusted Spidey.  I'm really inclined to give it to Spider-Man bloodlusted just because there isn't any real way to gather information on this alternate personality because I don't remember it ever happening in canon.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@Amegashita said:
"  Yeah, Scenario 3 is the real trickster.  I'll give it to Blood Lusted Spidey because it's a drastic personality change that I doubt anyone on the opposing team would have the chance to know about before hand.  In terms of planning and leader ship, Tim > Anarky, though Anarky is no idiot in terms of planning, but Tim knows Anarky and should know what to expect.  Snake, does he have Otacon on his side?  If so, Snake in terms of possible information > Tim and Anarky.  Sasuke... well I really don't like him that much but meh, best not to ignore him.     The sharigan opens up possibility since with it he can see where punches are going to land before they even initiate but since it's blood lusted Spidey they wouldn't las long.  If I remember correctly, Sasuke got tagged by the fox chakra because there was no real rhyme, emotion, or reason behind the attacks.  That's kind of like Blood Lusted Spidey.  I'm really inclined to give it to Spider-Man bloodlusted just because there isn't any real way to gather information on this alternate personality because I don't remember it ever happening in canon. "

Good points
ToxicWaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ToxicWaste

Scenario 1. is tough for me to bout because Snake knows that place better then anybody, Sanke could predict where somebody might be going and already have a trap waiting for them, or he could already be waitng for someone to come in a certain area and snipe them with whatever weapon he has, or blow em up with a C4. On the other hand Spidey can know when somebody is coming due to his Spidey senses and he can have the advantage of sneaking around and suprising people. Sasuke is a big factor in all of these factors due to his Sharingan, @ Shadow Moses his fire ball jutsu would knock down a large amount of walls due to the fact that is a gigantic Fire ball. But as well as Ivy controlling pheromones, this is current Saskue were talkign about so the second he see's Ivy she could already be dead,  since Saskue now has the Tsukyomi genjutsu which basically tortures your oppenent. Idk if his Sharingan would would work on Akuma though due to him not having human eyes, but red demon eyes. I probably see team Uchiha in  

Scenario 2. I would have to give it to team Spiderman, due to the fact that Snake can be great with prep, so could Spiderman. As for team Poison, The Lizard cant really think like a humna, more like a gigantic animal thats very smart but could easily be outsmarted. Then Akuma well he's good @ everything except prep, its not really his thing. He just kinda shows up for these random death matches lol, so yeah and Saskue can be good with prep, but im not sure how Link and is with prep time, Red Robin is also good with prptime, but with spidey and Snake as well as Elektra i think it might be to much since idk how good link is with prep time. 

Scenario 3. This is going to come down to Team Uchiha and team Poison. Reason being, Saskue doesnt care about killing people anymore, he has alot of hate and always have, he constantly wants to kill his "so called friend" Naruto, and could give a sh*t about what he has to say. Same with Kakashi and Sakura he just alwasy does his own thing. As for Team Poison, Akuma is technically always bloodlusted since he only fights too kill. yeah the disadvantage in Scenario 3 is prep again, but the advantage is him being Bloodlusted since he usually is, Bison is excellent with prep time givin his orginization of Shadoloo corp. But Akuma killed him just like that, and basically a bloodlusted Akuma is "Shin Akuma" when you think about it. I will give this to Team Poison cause Akuma can take out almost everybody when he's Shin Akuma. I think he'll be too much for Spidey via teleport and the power he can gain from charging up.his Ki could certainly pass Saskue's chalkra when he is Shin Akuma. Idk anything about Anarky, but wath out for Elektra to bloodlusted, and the lizard. team 3 is just to much when they're bloodlusted

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LeonardoTMNT
@ToxicWaste said:
"

Scenario 1. is tough for me to bout because Snake knows that place better then anybody, Sanke could predict where somebody might be going and already have a trap waiting for them, or he could already be waitng for someone to come in a certain area and snipe them with whatever weapon he has, or blow em up with a C4. On the other hand Spidey can know when somebody is coming due to his Spidey senses and he can have the advantage of sneaking around and suprising people. Sasuke is a big factor in all of these factors due to his Sharingan, @ Shadow Moses his fire ball jutsu would knock down a large amount of walls due to the fact that is a gigantic Fire ball. But as well as Ivy controlling pheromones, this is current Saskue were talkign about so the second he see's Ivy she could already be dead,  since Saskue now has the Tsukyomi genjutsu which basically tortures your oppenent. Idk if his Sharingan would would work on Akuma though due to him not having human eyes, but red demon eyes. I probably see team Uchiha in  

Scenario 2. I would have to give it to team Spiderman, due to the fact that Snake can be great with prep, so could Spiderman. As for team Poison, The Lizard cant really think like a humna, more like a gigantic animal thats very smart but could easily be outsmarted. Then Akuma well he's good @ everything except prep, its not really his thing. He just kinda shows up for these random death matches lol, so yeah and Saskue can be good with prep, but im not sure how Link and is with prep time, Red Robin is also good with prptime, but with spidey and Snake as well as Elektra i think it might be to much since idk how good link is with prep time. 

Scenario 3. This is going to come down to Team Uchiha and team Poison. Reason being, Saskue doesnt care about killing people anymore, he has alot of hate and always have, he constantly wants to kill his "so called friend" Naruto, and could give a sh*t about what he has to say. Same with Kakashi and Sakura he just alwasy does his own thing. As for Team Poison, Akuma is technically always bloodlusted since he only fights too kill. yeah the disadvantage in Scenario 3 is prep again, but the advantage is him being Bloodlusted since he usually is, Bison is excellent with prep time givin his orginization of Shadoloo corp. But Akuma killed him just like that, and basically a bloodlusted Akuma is "Shin Akuma" when you think about it. I will give this to Team Poison cause Akuma can take out almost everybody when he's Shin Akuma. I think he'll be too much for Spidey via teleport and the power he can gain from charging up.his Ki could certainly pass Saskue's chalkra when he is Shin Akuma. Idk anything about Anarky, but wath out for Elektra to bloodlusted, and the lizard. team 3 is just to much when they're bloodlusted

"

Good break down, Anarky can be dangerous with prep as well. 

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team Uchiha for the win.......

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poison Ivy is going to be hard to put down. The battle is in her teams favor.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Sasuke>Blood lusted Spiderman.

Unless spiderman can break through his susanoo ( which he won't since his strenght is no Lady tsunade), not to mention pass his amaterasu, he losed. Itachi Was able to react to lightning, so Sasuke should be able also, and he is faster than spiderman either way.

And as for poison ivy team

No Caption Provided

Sasuke body also have high resistance to most poison

Team Uchiha for the win

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OriginalGL_Alan

Team Uchiha

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Team Spiderman

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Team Poison

Joe Benitez Wondercon
Joe Benitez Wondercon

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ust so everyone is clear.

Team Uchiha consists of Sasuke Uchiha, Link(LoZ), and Red Robin(Tim Drake)

Team Spiderman; Spiderman, Elektra, and Solid Snake(MGS)

Team Poison; Poison Ivy, Anarky(General), Lizard, and Akuma(Street Fighters)

I gave the evil team one extra person, only because of the fact the other two teams have dealed with the odds so many more times when it comes to numbers.

Scenario 1: The fight takes place on an abandoned Shadow Moses Island. The whole facility is used for the battle grounds. All teams are spread out and need to locate one another. No prep time, and morals apply. Standard gear for all. To the death or KO'd. Note team two has a slight advatage since Snake knows the area quite well.

Link: boomerang, sword, shield, bow/arrows, bombs, hookshot(grapple gun), and metal boots.

Anarky: hand gun, staff, and grenades.

Solid Snake: hand gun, knife, grenades, and a rifle.

I'm sure everyone knows the standard gear for the rest. Each team can communicate through ear pieces.

Team 3 Takes it. At the time of the OP, Lizard could still solo everyone on the opponent's teams EXCEPT: Sasuke and Link; However, between Poison Ivy's pheromones and Akuma, those two would go down pretty fast. Anarky is practically a nonfactor here.

No Caption Provided

Scenario 2: Battle of the sky temples. Each team is placed in a temple that floats near the clouds above. Each temple is linked together by steel enforced bridges that are two miles apart. Each temple is about a mile and a half out as far as their length goes. In this fight everyone has any weapons that they have been known to use on a regular basis. This would be slightly over standard gear. Each temple is surrounded by stone walls, with electric laser gun blasters on the look out for any intruders. Again, morals apply. The object is for each team to engage the others in battle. Question is; who'd go on offense first?

Team Uchiha would probably be the first ones to attack due to Sasuke's impulsiveness following the Chunin Exam saga.

Scenario 3

: Finally morals are turned off here. So everyone is basically blood lusted. The fight takes place in the land of Hyrule. This gives team Uchiha a slight advantage since Link knows the land quite well. This one is a bit more intresting. Each team recieves a week of prep and are located in different parts of Hyrule.

Team Uchiha has set up shop right around the North palace located up near the top left.

Team Poison is located down in the south in the Overworld, with the forest as their ally.

Team Spiderman have set their base of operations at Maze island up near the right corner.

As usual the task is to take out and kill off the other teams. Ear pieces can be used for communication incase they split up. Any abilities or weapons can be used in this match. Any weapons Link or Snake have used, or any of the others. Anything goes.

Which team takes it?

Team Spider-Man would be the first ones to go down, with only Spider-Man having high enough level fighting and durability feats to suggest him staying in the battle long enough to fight and maybe take down a couple of opponents, but between Sasuke and Link for Team 1 and Lizard and Akuma for Team 3, he wouldn't last long. Honestly, I'd give this victory to Team 3 again. Current Sasuke could give Akuma a decent fight, but Sasuke from the time of the OP is screwed.

http://www.questforcalatia.net/Zelda3C/images/hyrule-map.jpg

No Caption Provided

Team Leader's,

Uchiha: Red Robin

Spiderman: Spidey

Poison:

Anarky

Besides who wins each scenario, which team do you think would operate the best as a team regardless if they win or not based from their leaders?

I think Team 2 would be the most likely to act as a cohesive team. Teams 1 and 3 have people who, whether or not they're in character, are not likely to pay attention to the team leader

If anyone has any questions on any of the characters listed in the battle just ask.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos. .

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team Uchiha Curbstomps

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos by warping a sword through everyone's head.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump