Team Two Gunz vs Team Sharingan.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DBVSE7

TTG: Death the Kid - Coyote Starrk - Al and Bisca.

TS: (MS) Sasuke - Itachi Uchiha - Kakashi.

- Morals off.

- Team Sharigan has 1 hour prep.

- Team Two Guns has full knowledge of opponents abilities.

- No Flight.

- No full Susanoo.

- Distance apart: 90m.

Win by Death.

Who takes it and why?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Team one since complete susanoo can't be used

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@jgames said:

Team one since complete susanoo can't be used

I think I'll side with this.

Jmarshmallow

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DBVSE7

@jgames: I could make it full if its fair I just try to avoid arguments like Susanoo being invincible.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does death have his board

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, especially with no Susanoo.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@dbvse7: Is a fair fight without susanoo, with it team 2 wins 10/10. High destructive power and durability

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get it, why can't "Kamui GG" just strike again while they protect him with Susanoo arms ?

And what about dual Amaterasu ?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas: They'd have to actually tag team 1 to get off those abilities, and Death and Coyote are more than fast enough to dodge them. Death for example has FTL reflexes shown by shooting and deflecting light beams.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They dont need full susanoo to win. You gave them prep time. This is an easy win. OP didnt say no genjutsu or MGS.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sooo much nerf

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: They'd have to actually tag team 1 to get off those abilities, and Death and Coyote are more than fast enough to dodge them. Death for example has FTL reflexes shown by shooting and deflecting light beams.

To be honest I haven't read Soul eater, but I think I know which feat you are talking about and so I'd like to ask : Where the beams in question ever stated to be made of light ? in case that where, where they also be stated to be light speed ?

Because beams made of light doesn't necessary mean they are light speed, just like Raiton jutsu being made of lightning doesn't make them lightning speed. Furthermore in this case the beams where fundamentally different from natural light in the way people cloud interact with them.

Also I don't remember Coyote showing such impressive speed feats, do you have scans ?

Ps: Irrelevant but I'd like to point out that : reacting to light speed projectiles doesn't make you FTL, or even light speed for that matters at best sub-light.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas: Unless there's direct evidence against it, we are to assume light beams travel at..the speed of light. Raiton-Gian is a different situation because not all traveling electricity moves at the speed of natural lightning and this is true even in real life. Besides, catching light would in fact make someone have FTL reflexes as you'd have to track the movement of the beam in mid flight and react accordingly. Same thing with catching bullets in mid air.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Unless there's direct evidence against it, we are to assume light beams travel at..the speed of light. Raiton-Gian is a different situation because not all traveling electricity moves at the speed of natural lightning and this is true even in real life. Besides, catching light would in fact make someone have FTL reflexes as you'd have to track the movement of the beam in mid flight and react accordingly. Same thing with catching bullets in mid air.

You shouldn't assume anything, and you didn't provide evidence the beam was made of natural "light", in fact there is evidence it isn't : You can't catch light, so how cloud anyone catch a light beam ? the answer is that it doesn't have the properties of real light thus there is no reason to assume it is light speed. Besides your example with electricity is irrelevant, Raiton means lighting release not electricity release.

Also no, you don't have to be FTL to catch a light speed projectile, just like you don't need to be faster than a bullet to catch it, you just need to move fast enough for your arms to cover the distance from their initial point to where the projectile will hit, before the projectile covers the distance separating you from your opponent.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas: I shouldn't have to. Light is light..just because Black Star caught it doesn't mean that's evidence against that fact. If you read Soul Eater you would know Black Star was doing all sorts of things that didn't make sense throughout the series..like eating a nuke for example. That's just his character. The beams had the same properties of lightbeams like going through solid objects so yes, I do believe that makes them move at the speed of light. Just because it's named after the element doesn't mean it functions the same way. And there is direct evidence of that fact..Kakashi outrunning it for example.

I never said Black Star moved at lightspeed I said he had lightspeed reflexes there's a difference. He tracked the beams with his eyes and reacted accordingly. You're right you don't need to move as fast as a bullet to catch it, you just need to be able to react to it. Spider-Man for example has dodged a Mach 3 sniper bullet after it was fired, but he obviously doesn't move at mach 3. He can just react to objects moving at that speed. Same thing with Iron Fist who has performed a similar feat.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas

@juiceboks said:

@nyas: I shouldn't have to. Light is light..just because Black Star caught it doesn't mean that's evidence against that fact. If you read Soul Eater you would know Black Star was doing all sorts of things that didn't make sense throughout the series..like eating a nuke for example. That's just his character. The beams had the same properties of lightbeams like going through solid objects so yes, I do believe that makes them move at the speed of light. Just because it's named after the element doesn't mean it functions the same way. And there is direct evidence of that fact..Kakashi outrunning it for example.

I never said Black Star moved at lightspeed I said he had lightspeed reflexes there's a difference. He tracked the beams with his eyes and reacted accordingly. You're right you don't need to move as fast as a bullet to catch it, you just need to be able to react to it. Spider-Man for example has dodged a Mach 3 sniper bullet after it was fired, but he obviously doesn't move at mach 3. He can just react to objects moving at that speed. Same thing with Iron Fist who has performed a similar feat.

Yes and Lightning is lightning, but more seriously more than one person reacted to those beams and even had the time to have full discussions before they reached them, so unless you believe everyone in soul eater is light speed (in reflexes) it's actually obvious that the beams aren't light speed. Also you say that Kakashi outrunning Raiton lightning proves it isn't lightning speed, and yet BlackS catching light makes him light speed ? don't you notice some double standards in here ?

By that logic BlackS reacting to light projectiles also proves that they aren't light speed (or else kakashi outrunning lightning would mean that he is faster than lightning, make your choice). Anyway you still didn't provide evidence the beams were made of light.

Actually you said FTL reflexes which is also wrong.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team sharingan

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every time I see the title "Team Two guns" I keep expecting to see Tasha Gospel from Witch Hunter to be involved.

Anyway I think Team 2 could win

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas: Now I know you didn't read Soul Eater because the only people that reacted to those beams were Maka, Black Star, and Death the Kid. The three main and most powerful characters in the whole series. Conversations in battle happen in comics too, that doesn't mean what's happening around them is moving as slow as if I was talking to you. Flash talking to his rogues like Mirror Master while he's speeding around is a great example of this. You're not getting this so let me explain it another way. Kakashi didn't just react to the lightning release. He literally outran it means he moved faster than the jutsu. Same thing applies when Flash or Superman outrun a bullet or light. But Kakashi doesn't move anywhere the speed of lightning so we know that the jutsu couldn't have been that fast. Black Star didnt outrun light, he only reacted to it. That's how reflexes work..you don't necessarily have to move as fast an object to react to it. That's Black Star, Maka, and Death the Kid's case. What do you think the beams were made of then? Tomato sauce? I shouldn't have to give a statement saying they were made of light because they were called, and behaved like light beams.

I know what I said. Main point being he can react to lightspeed projectiles.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Now I know you didn't read Soul Eater because the only people that reacted to those beams were Maka, Black Star, and Death the Kid. The three main and most powerful characters in the whole series. Conversations in battle happen in comics too, that doesn't mean what's happening around them is moving as slow as if I was talking to you. Flash talking to his rogues like Mirror Master while he's speeding around is a great example of this. You're not getting this so let me explain it another way. Kakashi didn't just react to the lightning release. He literally outran it means he moved faster than the jutsu. Same thing applies when Flash or Superman outrun a bullet or light. But Kakashi doesn't move anywhere the speed of lightning so we know that the jutsu couldn't have been that fast. Black Star didnt outrun light, he only reacted to it. That's how reflexes work..you don't necessarily have to move as fast an object to react to it. That's Black Star, Maka, and Death the Kid's case. What do you think the beams were made of then? Tomato sauce? I shouldn't have to give a statement saying they were made of light because they were called, and behaved like light beams.

I know what I said. And I'm right.

Didn't I clearly state that I didn't read soul eater ?

And it seems you aren't getting this : If X reacts to lightning/light then there are only two options :

1)The lightning/light isn't lightning/light speed.

2)X has light/lightning speed reflexes.

Similarly if X outruns lightning/light then there are only two options :

1)The lightning/light isn't lightning/light speed.

2)X is faster than light/lightning speed.

Now here is the problem with your reasoning you say that Blackstar catching light beams gives him FTL reflexes (thus choosing option 2) and yet you say that Kakashi outrunning lightning proves the lightning isn't lightning speed (thus choosing option 1). That's what we call double standards.

Chose either option 1 for both or option 2 for both, favoritism is dishonest.

You say the beams were "called" light beams ? Names are nothing to go by, following your logic sasuke would have light speed reflexes for blocking Darui's "laser". And also you admit that there is no proof the beams are made of legit light ? Good to know, because being white doesn't make an energy beam a "light beam". For the record the beams didn't behave like real light, they were caught and thrown back by Blackstar, legit light can't be caught.

Still, why are you trying to pass blackstar's feats for DTK ?

I know what I said. And I'm right.

Then don't change your statement from "FTL" to "light speed", and no you are wrong as I clearly explained you don't need to be as fast as the projectile to react to it or catch it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator

@nyas: Okay we're clearly not seeing eye to eye on this and I'm basically repeating myself. So agree to disagree...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Okay we're clearly not seeing eye to eye on this and I'm basically repeating myself. So agree to disagree...

I'm also tired of repeating myself, and since there is no proof the beams where even light beams to begin with, I guess it's wiser to stop here. So alright, lets agree to disagree.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nerdchore

Regardless team sharigan wins.