Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Witchblade, Darkness, and Angelus (Composite Version)
  • Pre 52 Captain Marvel, Pre 52 Isis, Pre 52 Black Adam.
  • Death or KO.
  • Standard Gear.
  • No BFR.
  • Battle on Earth.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I dont know how the artifacts will affect the magics of shazam

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team, The Broken Trinity have never faced anything like them before. Jackie would probably survive the longest and maybe take out one of them, if this is rebirth jackie but the TC team loses.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokergeist

@nelomaxwell: actually the Withblade and Darkness have fought Spawn, Spawns Elite demons, and taken down evil Invincibles one on one. So they should hold there own in theory. I rate Invincible over Black Adams feats truthfully. Most of Black Adams feats is ABC logic fights.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: actually the Withblade and Darkness have fought Spawn, Spawns Elite demons, and taken down evil Invincibles one on one. So they should hold there own in theory. I rate Invincible over Black Adams feats truthfully. Most of Black Adams feats is ABC logic fights.

Which Spawn did they fight because depending on which one the Marvels may have superior magic.

Side Bar. You think a top cow/ valiant vs would be good on the boards?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@nelomaxwell: it was Omega Spawn, which they did lose to with not much a fight. They did the best though out a host of Image character though, including Downing. Darkness also has a series with the Pitt who matched a Gravage Hulk in his canon series. So all in all I think they should hang.

I think Manawar and the Harbinger Psychics make great fights, however @wyldsong and @strider92 are the top cow experts.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkness looks familiar. Is there a video game around Darkness?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: it was Omega Spawn, which they did lose to with not much a fight. They did the best though out a host of Image character though, including Downing. Darkness also has a series with the Pitt who matched a Gravage Hulk in his canon series. So all in all I think they should hang.

I think Manawar and the Harbinger Psychics make great fights, however @wyldsong and @strider92 are the top cow experts.

I'm also on the Top Cow, expert team mainly with Jackie as my focus. From what I've seen of Harbinger and X-O they may not be able to hang currently. Do you know of past feats (I mean like when Shooter was running Valiant) That may make them contenders?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By homicidalmaniac

Top Cow should win,but I don't know anything about Isis.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, they made 2 video games on the Darkness. The story in the games are actually pretty accurate to the first volumes of The Darkness comic.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I heard past Manowar matched Dr Solar of all people, other than that I am clueless to past Valient.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Yeah, they made 2 video games on the Darkness. The story in the games are actually pretty accurate to the first volumes of The Darkness comic.

Games any good in terms of gameplay and graphics?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RetconCrisis

@monsterstomp: Darkness 1 is extremely good in terms of gameplay, and is really fun w/ the open world.

Darkness 2 is a lot more linear in gameplay, but it's smoother, graphics are better, and in my opinion the combat is a bit more fun. There's progression in the game, as you can unlock new moves and stuff. Both games are really fun in gameplay, as it has both FPS gunplay and the tentacles are extremely fun and the gory executions are really satisfying. Here's some gameplay screenshots.

Just to add, it normally gets 8.5/10 or 4/5 or above by almost all reviewers I've watched/read. (Keep in mind games like Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Uncharted are 9+)

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fought Spawn? That sounds like a cool fight, do you know the issue?

Jmarshmallow

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Wyldsong

@jmarshmallow said:

@cadencev2 said:

Jmarshmallow

I believe something like this happened in Image United...which I just got and need to read=)

That being said, team Top Cow. They have no real answer for Jackie (who can end this real quick), the Angelus can and has amped her speed (caught Velocity and was able to take out Sabine with the Wheel of Shadows who could manipulate time) and has the ability to put out an attack that is at least 200 megatons (see the Krakatoa explosion and for reference, Hiroshima was only a measly 20 kilotons), and the Witchblade with it's adaptability and god killing powers (http://www.comicvine.com/witchblade/4005-18319/forums/time-to-respect-the-withcblade-revamp-1533219/#32) is nothing to sneeze at.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@cadencev2 said:

Jmarshmallow

I believe something like this happened in Image United...which I just got and need to read=)

That being said, team Top Cow. They have no real answer for Jackie (who can end this real quick), the Angelus can and has amped her speed (caught Velocity and was able to take out Sabine with the Wheel of Shadows who could manipulate time) and has the ability to put out an attack that is at least 200 megatons (see the Krakatoa explosion and for reference, Hiroshima was only a measly 20 kilotons), and the Witchblade with it's adaptability and god killing powers (http://www.comicvine.com/witchblade/4005-18319/forums/time-to-respect-the-withcblade-revamp-1533219/#32) is nothing to sneeze at.

I see what you're saying.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@jmarshmallow: Was not much of a fight.

In this massive battle, we see most of Image heroes face 20 Invincibles. Witchblade and Darkness included. Out of all the Image Heroes, we know the only ones to win with ease was Tech Jacket, Darkness, and Spawn. Those that won but were KOed as well were Witchblade, Savage Dragon family, and Pitt.

Then we see out of all Images Heroes who face Omega Spawn in a precognition battle, Sarah and and the rest of the heroes lost, but she put up a fight with the rest like Downing Spawn, Braddok, Dragon, and others.

In the real final battle she does seem to do the best killing Hell Elite demons, beings near Violator level by the truckloads before they are all again beaten by Omega Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Then we know Darkness matched Pitt who in turn matched Hulk in a legit Pitt Crossover, and beaten a Invincible in the Invincible War.

So WB and Darkness have some decent battles with powerful characters outside of Top Cow. Darkness matched Superman as well in a crossover, however thats non canon.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I think I will take the time to finally read that today=)

@nelomaxwell: Haven't seen you on the boards in a good minute=)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 The Pitt/Hulk crossover was non-cannon IIRC, it was in the same vein as the Darkness/Hulk and JLA/Witchblade crossovers, in which there were all in a shared universe.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 The Pitt/Hulk crossover was non-cannon IIRC, it was in the same vein as the Darkness/Hulk and JLA/Witchblade crossovers, in which there were all in a shared universe.

It was Canon to Pitt comics. Just as Batman Crossover with Dread was Cannon to Dredd, and Batman Cross over with spawn was Canon to Earth 31 Batman.

Not all crossovers are non canon.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2: I think I will take the time to finally read that today=)

@nelomaxwell: Haven't seen you on the boards in a good minute=)

Been busy. Wanted to do a Valiant/Top Cow vs.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wyldsong

@nelomaxwell: You have missed out on a few Top Cow CaVs, been representing Top Cow=)

I finished off a Darkness vs the Prototypes. Also had Aphrodite IX versus Azrael, and am working a team CaV using the Witchblade. Some good stuff has been going down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@wyldsong said:

@nelomaxwell: You have missed out on a few Top Cow CaVs, been representing Top Cow=)

I finished off a Darkness vs the Prototypes. Also had Aphrodite IX versus Azrael, and am working a team CaV using the Witchblade. Some good stuff has been going down.

Still need a Witchblade vs Downing lol.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wyldsong

@cadencev2: Oye...let me get through the team CaV, the Aspen CaV, then I might have something with the Savage Dragon coming up, and I will see about working my way towards another WB CaV=)

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

Link me, Bruh.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points