XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XLR87T3

The Story

One day, at the Avengers Mansion, Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Hercules were chilling, drinking fine Olympian wine, and watching the White Sox lose. All was well, until the girls walked in (She-Hulk, Thundra, Valkyrie). S: "Hey, ladies!" T: "Hello, slave." S: "Umm...okay!" The women laughed and walked into the kitchen to get drinks, then walked out to the patio. Only when they left, did the prince of power speak. H: "This is madness! Ever since Thundra joined their little group they've been at our throats for days. A god cannot live like this!" W: "I hear ya, Herc. I swear, if Valkyrie cracks one more joke about my height, ima pop these claws right into her you-know-what!" S: "Thundra called me a Spider-Puss. A SPIDER-PUSS!! Who would say something like that?!?" H: "I will only tolerate so much disrespect, until I show those fools Hercules' true power!" The slick chicks kept passing licks to the super bros, who were having a fit. Until one fateful day, the very next week, change starts. Spider-Man was feeling bored, laying around on the ceiling all day and being lazy. :) But he then got a great idea...BEACH TIME! The bros set out to the beach, and they were having a great time. S: "Isn't this awesome, guys? Tell me this isn't awesome!" H: "The moon is marvelous, the water's cool and the few women are absolutely beautiful! Wolvie pal?" W: "Yeah, pretty ladies. Like the ones behind us..." Hercules and Spider-Man immediately turned around and when they saw the three ladies coming towards them, Hercules muttered "Aww, #%&$." SH: "What are they doing here?" V: "Yeah, this was supposed to be our idea!" T: "Probably trying to foul up the whole beach...disgusting males." Wolverine sprang up and just snapped. W: "WHAT YOU SAY B#%&$?!?" Thundra glared down at the raging beast, and said "If you know what's best for you, male, yield before your master or be crushed." W: NEVER!! GRRRAAAAH!!"

Combatants

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Morals are on

Standard Equipment (Herc gets his mace, etc)

Everyone is wearing beach clothes

No BFR

Winner by Death/KO/Submission

Battle Music!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

is this Peter or Spidey Ock?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By XLR87T3
Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xlr87t3 said:

@theamazingimmortalman said:

What??

is the Spiderman you are using Peter Parker or the Superior Spiderman which is inhabited by Doc Ock ?

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

@theamazingimmortalman said:

What??

is the Spiderman Peter Parker or the Superior Spiderman which is inhabited by Doc Ock ?

It depends. Is the Superior Spider-Man friends with Wolverine? Or at least acquaintances?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: They've met and he smack wolverine head into the ground, but IIRC he also stood up for him against the avengers so it's a toss-up

Avatar image for gogopowerrangers
gogopowerrangers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thundra

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XLR87T3

@dondave said:

@xlr87t3: They've met and he smack wolverine head into the ground, but IIRC he also stood up for him against the avengers so it's a toss-up

Sigh, that's not the...screw it. Peter Parker is Spider-Man in this fight.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.