Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lvenger:

1.Then You don't seem to read carrefully:

No Caption Provided

In the middle of the page.

2.He is not doing anything there... Martian seems rather in funny mood, rather than explainning what happened. I also don't see why Martian should know such a things.

3.Why are You missing the point so hard? It is not about Superman using speed in battles or not. It also isn't about Superman fighting skills or not. It is about Superman not using nanosecond reaction IN BATTLE, while Gladiator used IN BATTLE. That is the point of "Gladiator using speed in way Superman didn't". We're not talking about consistency (Gladiator would have greater % of using it, by lesser number of appearances, but because of the same thing he has lesser number of speed feats. It is so obvious, IDK why we're waisting our time on such an obvious thing..), we're talking about max power now. You didn't prove that Superman used nanosecond reaction in battle by thorwing punches using that kind of reflex. And throwing punches in blur isn't even close to be as good as using nanosecond reaction speed. Street levels can do so.

4.IDK Faust one and it makes it at best one fight speed, which would mean that they are equals in that area. But only if he is throwing punches, not flying straight as in scan with that baby.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@czarny_samael666:

1.Fine but I can show Superman actually exerting planet level strength in a quantifiable feat

No Caption Provided

2. It's still a narrative claim that Superman was endangering the moon's orbit which is exactly the same as your feat. And if you want to get technical, Manhunter's a genius and the Watchtower at the time was comprised of some of the most advanced alien tech in the universe so I'm pretty sure it could detect whether the moon was falling out of orbit. If you reject the credibility of this feat, then by your own logic you have to also reject your own feat that Gladiator was putting out planetary force on Hyperion. Your call because either way, my argument still stands.

3. I'm not the one claiming Superman doesn't use his speed in combat when I have scores of Superman using his speed in battle. I'm not the one claiming Superman is less skilled than a guy who barely has any on panel combat feats compared to Superman. I'm not the one talking out of his behind making claims he cannot substantiate when people who know how to properly debate come along and tear your arguments down like the rubbish they are. I showed Superman using his nanosecond time within a combat scenario, ie the exploding baby and he still has better reactions than Gladiator without. You only have one feat and if you rely on that, you're guilty of highballing Gladiator, a claim I don't fall prey to due to consistent showings from Superman And I'm not the one comparing Superman to a street leveller when he's moved at hypersonic speeds within combat and moved faster than mere syllables can be uttered. Also, you have yet to prove the very same thing honestly since Gladiator wasn't shown moving in nanoseconds consistently throughout the fight. Try and actually deal with these things and you might gain a shred of credibility back.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I'm not saying Gladiator wins but I just wanted to show some feats.

destroys planet with he's fist.

brings Supreme into space before he can even react

No Caption Provided
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: just wanted to show that because Superman has far more feats then Gladiator because he's in more books.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By reaverlation

@darkbeam: That planet feat is Gladiator repeatedly punching and using Heat Vision on a weak died out planet. That isn't impressive.The 2nd feat Superman can do easily as well

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By Lvenger

@darkbeam: I'm not saying Superman beats him easily, I consider Gladiator to be a very good match up for Superman amongst the pantheon of Superman clones that they are. But I don't think Gladiator can take a majority against Superman. The first feat was done in multiple punches and is honestly something Superman could replicate but he lacks the on panel showings to do so and thus that statement cannot be substantiated. The latter feat is a simple straight line blitz and Superman has plenty of those feats to speak of.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: That planet feat is Gladiator repeatedly punching and using Heat Vision on a weak died out planet. That isn't impressive.The 2nd feat Superman can do easily as well

yes I already know that.Superman is my second favourite character after Marvels Cyclops.I'm just trying to help Gladiator because he's in less comics then Supes so he has less feats.So he needs everything he can get.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Didn't mean to seem douchy sorry just saying it out there. Don't worry IMO Gladiator is actually a good fight for Clark so it be cool seeing more from him

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger:

1.Where was this scan placed? Whenever I see it, I hear - sooner or later - that this story was placed in Pre-Crisis reality, which is my reason why I don't belive Superman is planet level.

2.No, because Gladiator's is made by all-knowing narrator, while Superman's is made by Manhunter. I know MM's abilities. If Manhunter would use his tech to check that or if this would be Ganthet (for example) who would claim that, I wouldn't have problem with it. The thing is, Reed Richards when is basing his opinion by his tech, is reliable. But when he talking out of hand about others, he makes statements like ones about Sentry having power of millions of exploding suns, in time when he clearly doesn't have access to that kind of power. And narrator's words are fact as long, as we can prove it isn't.

And if You think I am lying to win the debate, look at this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/2462396-wolverine_x_men_zone_014_copy.png

Kid Gladiator is claiming that he have seen Kallark ripping black hole apart. It would probably be the best strength feat we have ever seen, better than Classic Drax destroying a star. If I would just want to win the debate, I would post this in first place. KG's words are actually more reliable than Martian's because he is saying that he saw that things happening, Martian's are just describing a possibility. IMO neither matters, because we can bring a lot of that kind of statements that were poven wrong (Richards's words about Sentry, Surfer's about Galactus, Thor's about Odin). Yeah, there was some retcon to Thor's words made by Kubik showing Kosmos the universe and explaining definition of omnipotence in Marvel Universe, but I wouldn't go that far to give more credibility to Thor or Surfer. Either way - characters words can't be used as a a prove and if we would belive them, Gladiator would still be superior to Superman.

3.Again: You're agressive in Your posts. My answer in this way of talking ( I don't like it, I don't see the reason to be rude, but if You insist...): You lack of abilities to debate about points made in this thread. You don't understand certain points and You don't know what You're talking about. You're taking my words out of context and that is one of reasons why You are tottally losing this debate.

-You didn't prove that Superman used nanosecond reaction in battle.

- I didn't compare Superman's speed abilities to street level. I have compared blur feats to street levelers, because they also have that kind of feats. Don't twist my words.

-You're basing Your opinion about Superman's nanosecond reaction based on 2 (You're saying 3, but I still didn't saw that scan) out of battle situations, which is just 2 times more that kinds of feats than Gladiator has. How many times larger is number of Superman's appearances compared to Gladiator's? I belive that much more than 2...

- Gladiator has more speed feats, we're talking about their max power.

- We're NOT talking about Superman's character, I don't recall myself talking about this is THIS thread. You're messing with our debates.

Not heat vision, he was looking for empty planet. And prove that Superman can actually do the same.

@lvenger said:

@darkbeam: I'm not saying Superman beats him easily, I consider Gladiator to be a very good match up for Superman amongst the pantheon of Superman clones that they are. But I don't think Gladiator can take a majority against Superman. The first feat was done in multiple punches and is honestly something Superman could replicate but he lacks the on panel showings to do so and thus that statement cannot be substantiated. The latter feat is a simple straight line blitz and Superman has plenty of those feats to speak of.

How he can replicate it, if he never done anything like that? Even if we would his pulling feat as a cannon one, it still isn't punching feat. He never done anything similar. Closest thing is Superman koing himself by destroying Dark Moon. If he would be able to do so, he would just fly on that moon and punch it 4 times to destroy it. He didn't, according to himself, he had to use flying at top speed tactic to achieve his goal. Superman has to have more feats, for gods' sake! He is DC's top hero, while Gladiator is jsut some C-lister when it comes to popularity (at best C-lister)... Seriously!

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Shot

Thor goes all out and whirlwinds the galaxy.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheMagicStik

@czarny_samael666: I swear you're the biggest DC hater on this site. You ignore DC feats while misinterpretting Marvel feats in your favor. Please, show me Thor destroying a planet, and don't give me that scan of Thor and BRB because that is not a planet.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@thundergodswrath said:

I'm tempted to say Majestic could solo.

Really?

Yes really. Gladiator and Hyperion are the weak links in this fight. Neither of them are as strong as Superman, Sentry, or even Thor.

If Majestic simply takes out Gladiator and Hyperion first, then it's just going to be him and thor. Since Majestic is stronger than Thor, he's going to beat him. Honestly, it's not Thor's fault, the OP just gave him some bad team members. I'd recommend blue marvel and sentry instead of gladiator and hyperion. It'd be a much more fair fight and a 0% chance of Majestic soloing.

Gladiator > Superman, in every stats that could be a factor here. Gladiator is planet level - Superman is moon level. Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in battle and was throwing punches at that speed - Superman only predicts what will happen in nanosecond trying to fly fast enough to not let it. Gladiator took on and won in the past with planet-level characters like Thor, Hyperion and Binary (he has about even score with Thor, maybe a bit in favor of Thor) - Superman was able to give a fight with only one planet level being to my knowledge - Superboy Prime.

Hyperion-712 has similar stats, but worse record in fights with high level beings. Yet we actually see King Hyperion on the pic here, since it comes from Exiles ongoing. King Hyperion is far superior to Hyperion-712 and has almost instant healing factor that allow him to recover from broken neck in seconds. He also took a strike at half of light speed made by Colossus-type object and wasn't KOd.

Thor is also stronger, more durable and more powerfull than Superman. Thor has planet level feats in opposite to Superman, while he beat beings that one-shotted planet busters (PG Drax who did it to. Champion who had Cosmic Bracelets at the time).

Captain Marvel isn't even close to level of any of his opponents in this battle and can be changed back into human by Thor's lightning. Superman isn't going to win any of 1on1 battles here. Maejstic is the only one who has a chanceto give his team win, but IDK if he ever beat 3 planet busters at the same time. I also don't know his normal behaviour, so I am not gonna pretend that I can say what he will do here.

I didnt know this..

Superman is only moon level? What makes Glads and Hyperion planet level?

im not disagreeeing with you, id just like to see where youre coming from (with scans if possible) >.<

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didnt know this..

im not disagreeeing with you, id just like to see where youre coming from (with scans if possible) >.<

Gladiator has busted a planet with punches.

See here. (made a thread while back about Marvel planet busters).

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By darkbeam

I think Superman and Thor have both destroyed planets

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure if this is a planet or a moon.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Iragexcudder

@green_skaar thank you sir

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

Yes really. Gladiator and Hyperion are the weak links in this fight. Neither of them are as strong as Superman, Sentry, or even Thor.

If Majestic simply takes out Gladiator and Hyperion first, then it's just going to be him and thor. Since Majestic is stronger than Thor, he's going to beat him. Honestly, it's not Thor's fault, the OP just gave him some bad team members. I'd recommend blue marvel and sentry instead of gladiator and hyperion. It'd be a much more fair fight and a 0% chance of Majestic soloing.

Gladiator > Superman, in every stats that could be a factor here. Gladiator is planet level - Superman is moon level. Gladiator used nanosecond reaction speed in battle and was throwing punches at that speed - Superman only predicts what will happen in nanosecond trying to fly fast enough to not let it. Gladiator took on and won in the past with planet-level characters like Thor, Hyperion and Binary (he has about even score with Thor, maybe a bit in favor of Thor) - Superman was able to give a fight with only one planet level being to my knowledge - Superboy Prime.

Hyperion-712 has similar stats, but worse record in fights with high level beings. Yet we actually see King Hyperion on the pic here, since it comes from Exiles ongoing. King Hyperion is far superior to Hyperion-712 and has almost instant healing factor that allow him to recover from broken neck in seconds. He also took a strike at half of light speed made by Colossus-type object and wasn't KOd.

Thor is also stronger, more durable and more powerfull than Superman. Thor has planet level feats in opposite to Superman, while he beat beings that one-shotted planet busters (PG Drax who did it to. Champion who had Cosmic Bracelets at the time).

Captain Marvel isn't even close to level of any of his opponents in this battle and can be changed back into human by Thor's lightning. Superman isn't going to win any of 1on1 battles here. Maejstic is the only one who has a chanceto give his team win, but IDK if he ever beat 3 planet busters at the same time. I also don't know his normal behaviour, so I am not gonna pretend that I can say what he will do here.

I didnt know this..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

Do you know the source of those scans? I'm going to add those this weekend to my thread.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

No Caption Provided

It says Moon.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iragexcudder said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Really?

I didnt know this..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Absolute Awesomeness

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I'm not sure my self.I think it's from the Thor event blood and thunder.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have said Team Thor but seeing as Team Superman has Majestic on their side - I have no choice but to say Team Superman will win..

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By darkbeam

bump

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel, slightly

Thor vs Captain Marvel

Gladiator vs Mr.Majestic

Hyperion vs Superman.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By czarny_samael666

@themagicstik:

Thor has overmuscled Midgard Serpent that currently crushing Earth, ergo Thor is stronger than someone who crush Earth, his strength contest with Hercules was going (according to all-knowing narrator) to push planet out of its orbit, his storm blocked blast that was going to destroy planet and his charged anti-force blast was described by Rigellian's tech as a planet busting. BRB destroyed a planet during his fight with Stardust and survived another explosion of planet in another fight with this herald. Thor also beat and stalemated with PG Drax who one-shotted a guy who just busted a planet without any injury. Tell me which ones You don't know and I will bring scans.

I am stating facts and bringing scans of these characters doing it or when all-knowing narrator stating it. If I would go by other characters comments, Gladiator would already have greater feats by his son's words. I don't use it, because we can't trust their opinion.

@darkbeam said:

Do you know the source of those scans? I'm going to add those this weekend to my thread.

It is a huge planetoid, not a planet. Here is whole fight (Blood and Thunder, but kill me, I don't know which part, look on Marvel Database) - right to left:

I didnt know this..

Going by feats and statements of all-knowing narrator/ beings, yes. Beside Gladiator destroying it by punches there is also a feat in fight between him and Hyperion-712 (I have posted it on top of this page).

@iragexcudder said:

I didnt know this..

Gladiator has busted a planet with punches.

See here. (made a thread while back about Marvel planet busters).

I will add a post after few hours, to this post, if I won't remind me in PM.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#76  Edited By dorukesin

Superman vibrates through into their bodys then takes their hearts one by one

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gladiator got decked by Gambit throwing charged cards at him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator got decked by Gambit throwing charged cards at him.

Because this is any better than Spider-Man fighting and winning with Firelord... Actually it may be a little bit, considering that Gambit has at least god-like potential (blocked by Sinister IIRC) lol

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: It happened.

Doesn't matter, since Gladiator normally fly in stars, takes Black Bolt's scream to ear, Xenith heat vision, nova that would destroy half of our solar system, fights with Thor, Binary, Hyperion, Vulcan, Nova Corps, Black Cloak, Guardians of the Galaxy and Starjammersm, Wonder Man or Hulk.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Superman

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gave thor the worst team possible.......